Bleach: Return of the Arrancar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping XD
After all, the arrancar plan on taking over the Soul society.

This is a spoiler for those who havent read the manga or have seen the anime but.. In the entire Bleach plotline, the Arrancars or the Espada never did invade Soul Society. All the fight happened in the Living World.. So maybe this time it should be. Though yes, I want there to be war!! xD

@Kid Jesus Ofc I would mention it. I mean I am a part of that group too and am about to join it as soon as I can get my character done for that.

And yes, I would assume there would be conflicts though you might want to elaborate on what you mean exactly?

Conflicts between the Arrancars themselves? The Soul Reapers? Or did you have something else in mind?

I meant like playing as them. The Hollows are a very interesting bunch.

You peak my interest in the conflict of the groups, will there be sub groups in the arrancar team.

For the story, How about we set it a couple centuries after the main story, Maybe 300-500. What would be the point of our story when we have Powerhouses like Ichigo (Final) or Yamato. Even we should have Aizen guiding the Arrancars action's there more then intelligent enough to find the own reason to take over the SC or to efface the SR's.

@Kid Jesus I actually agree with you. It would be most suitable to start this like 1,000 years after the main story. Things have changed, no canon characters from Bleach. New everything! New conflicts. Etc. No Aizen and Arrancars are for themselves. And small groups in between the arrancars?? That would be awesome too

Last edited:
@Crystal: Thank you for the task.

I will like to point out that Yamamoto is the Head Captain, strongest Shinigami in the entire Soul Society. He is meant to be a powerhouse. He gained his strength through the extensive experience in the last 1,000 years.

I agree that the plot line should be extended to at least 500 years in the future - allowing a new generation to take over and replace all the cannon. However, there is an issue that needs to be solved; positions. If Head Captain Yamamoto is replaced, who will take his place? I suggest this role is strictly NPC.

All the Captain positions haven't been filled. We need more people. Also, more Espada need to be recruited. [8 more to go.]

@Crystal: Thank you for the task.

I will like to point out that Yamamoto is the Head Captain, strongest Shinigami in the entire Soul Society. He is meant to be a powerhouse. He gained his strength through the extensive experience in the last 1,000 years.

I agree that the plot line should be extended to at least 500 years in the future - allowing a new generation to take over and replace all the cannon. However, there is an issue that needs to be solved; positions. If Head Captain Yamamoto is replaced, who will take his place? I suggest this role is strictly NPC.

All the Captain positions haven't been filled. We need more people. Also, more Espada need to be recruited. [8 more to go.]

I wouldn't prefer it any otherwise. The Head Captain should be an NPC and nothing more.
And yes, we do need more people to join to fill the Espada numbers and he Captains of the Gotei 13. Any ideas on that or do we just start the RP and gradually and hopefully have people join? I would have made another character but I dont like to control more then just one character. So thats why I wont be making a second one. Though hopefully someone was making a CS that has yet to be posted and I assume Kid Jesus wanted to join too or is atleast interested enough. Though I assume he would lean more towards the Espada xD

If anyone has questions regarding to the series, I suggest researching BleachWiki.

I am a master of controlling more than one character, but I'm going to limit myself. Bleach is a delicate fandom to role play. I feel more comfortable limiting my numbers instead of going crazy. [For example, I'm capable of keeping more than 5 characters active. I have years of experience, lol.] If Crystal wants, I am open to creating one more character, making it a total of three in my control.

Unfortunately, there is an issue with that question. If we wait for awhile, some members may lose their patience and leave. However! If we decide to start the rp, we will be short of members and the activity rate will be considerably low. [Plus, with the lack of characters, a lot of positions are left open. It will be a hassle starting an rp with so little members.]

Either way, there will be conflict. One suggestion to consider is maybe fill the empty roles with NPCs until more members appear? When a new member asks for the position, a notification will be sent to warn everyone that the NPC is going to be replaced with a real character. Creating a message will help avoid confusion.

The head captain can be a old and wizened Shunsui Kyōraku, He is the new one in the manga.

Omygosh! That's right! Glob, that reminds me of the battle between Yamamoto & Yhwach! If only they included the final arc in the anime. It would of been amazing to watch.

I agree with Kid's suggestion. The position should be filled by Kyoraku, but he remains a strict NPC. All the other Captain positions will be replaced. [Since Kyoraku is the Head Captain, it will prevent members from creating a GM character. He will be the only cannon character present.]

Can we have Hitsugaya too, I would love to see my boy older but he won't probably make it in.

I heard they might start making it again, At less give us a movie or OVA's.

Unfortunately, I took over the captain position Hitsugaya filled. The success rate of cannon characterization is relatively low in a majority of fandom role plays I've witnessed in the past. As a result, I picked his position in order to preserve him from possible botching. [I'm a huge fan of his character. I couldn't bare seeing a potential amateur butcher him. Even if he was an NPC.]

I am unsure when it will be released, but Bleach movie 5 is in the process.

Name: Indalo Lokulibala

Species: Hollow-Arrancar

Number-5-Number is located on his arm's bicep

Appearance: Indalo is dark skinned, Short Golden hair with a parting, Blue ocean eyes, 5'7, Slim kiddish build. The part of his mask left was a ring of white crown of leaves around his forehead what was hidden under his hair. His clothing is the average Arrancar attire but with vest with no selves. His hole is small and in his tongue.

Personality: Indalo is very childish, talkative, nosy and a prankster. Some people can say hes annoying and other say he's adorable. In battle he plays game but is drastically serious when in released form.

Weapon shape:
180px-Greatsword_006_View_1.png

Weapon name: Apolo

first release: Apolo= He becomes lightly armored (Armored vest, Pants and boots) and grows white angel wing on his back. His sword becomes smaller to regular size sword made of fire and light.
To release "Burn the skys..."

Moves:
1.Bala
2.Bala fist
3.Bala kick
4.Bala rush
5.Cero (fires with both hands)
(After released)
6.Fire control
7. Solor Cero (Can only be used in Sunlight, very destructive)
8. Solor Bala (Same conditions)
9. Fire wings
10. Song of the Titans Flame

History: don't know what to put yet, need more story on reason the hollows attack.

Other: Favorite move is bala, even has a fighting style designed around it, His energy is golden. He loves chocolate and bacon.

Last edited:
@Kid Jesus I plamned on letting people make just about any kind of character they pleased, unless it was too overpowered aand or a god like type. By the by, accepted. You probably should've put that in the group but ah well, now you need to copy and paste XD
@ketsueki no problem ^^
@all no worries, I was planning on making it so there was only gonna be one or two cannon characters, if need be. I've also told a few friends about this site and rp, and I'm going to see if they'll join, or let me use their characters. If they do join, I may have to take control anyways. Considering the fact that last time I told them of an rp they abandoned it after one post.

@Crystal I would say its nice to have more people join, but in my opinion, I would prefer people who are dedicated and just dont abandon the RP after one post. Because if they did, it would ruin it for the rest. Well thats what I feel regarding undedicated people when it comes to RP (Not saying your friends aren't)

I didn't bother drawing my Arrancar, pfft. I personally have the skill, but not the patience. [Let alone the software to edit it and make it look beautiful.]

I believe we should discuss the plot before starting. When exactly will the Arrancar return? Since the active thread is only one dashboard, it will become confusing with two opposing sides interacting in the same area. For example, if one person creates a post in a Hueco Mundo setting, another might post in a Soul Society setting. Eventually, it will create conflict because it will confuse members and form disorganization. I have a few suggestions,

1.) The Arrancars invade the Soul Society, thus having every character in the same setting.
2.) Move all the characters in the world of the living. [Ex. Karakura Town.]
→ A group of Shinigami can be sent on a mission, giving them a reason for entering the world of the living.
→ A group of Arrancar enter the world of the living in order to attract the Shinigami by creating destruction.

I agree with this actually. Maybe that should be how it all starts?

-points to the group I had previously mentioned again-
Actually, we have three areas for roleplaying at this moment. 1 is Hueco Mundo, another the Soul Society, and lastly the Land of the Living.
If you look at the group, you'll see a few places for roleplaying, a place for discussing the plot, a place for bios, and a place for introductions.
Just thought I should mention it since you all seem to think this'll be the roleplaying area XD
-or at least that's what I deducted-

Reactions: Akashi
-points to the group I had previously mentioned again-
Actually, we have three areas for roleplaying at this moment. 1 is Hueco Mundo, another the Soul Society, and lastly the Land of the Living.
If you look at the group, you'll see a few places for roleplaying, a place for discussing the plot, a place for bios, and a place for introductions.
Just thought I should mention it since you all seem to think this'll be the roleplaying area XD
-or at least that's what I deducted-

No, no.. I know that the group you made is where the roleplaying will happen. I am just addressing some stuff here and keeping this thread alive so it stays on top to attract more members. I am quite excited to play my role in the story.. All we need is a few more people who can fill the Espada/Arrancar spots along with the Captain spots like Ketsueki mentioned before. I will move my character from here to the group soon.

Good good ^^
Sorry, I was just making sure :P
Also, Kid, accepted.
I also redrew Crystal, and just finished drawing Chanise. But I have a quick question before I add my second picture:
How do I do the hiding box thing? (namely click it to see contents and such)

I agree with Akashi - people shouldn't bother joining an rp if they abandon it completely after one post. I dealt with the pain of inactivity several times. I am aware people may become busy, but it's important to inform everyone else instead of disappearing out of the blue.

This is my suggestion how the rp should start,

The group of Arrancar begin in the Hueco Mundo thread. It will give some insight on the mysterious antagonist threatening to eradicate all Shinigami. [Through the perspective of the Arrancar. Since the man is an NPC, he may be included in the introduction.]

The Shinigami begin in the Soul Society thread. A Captain meeting will be assembled, involving the discussion about the discovery of Arrancar. The Head Captain, Kyoraku, initiates a mission and sends a group of Shinigami to the World of the Living in order to investigate. [The last sighting of the Arrancar was in the World of the Living.]

The group of Shinigami arrive in the World of the Living and scout around Karakura Town. [I assume this will be the primary town?] They are ambushed by a group of Arrancar and discover the Arrancars' abilities, realizing they are far different from Aizen's creations. Despite the group's demands, the Arrancar do not reveal their true intentions.

After the mission, a frightening dilemma surfaces; Arrancar invading the Soul Society! [I believe it will be better if this is delayed instead of jumping right into it.]

In the end, the Shinigami figure out the Arrancars' intentions. However, a ambiguous question emerges,

Is there only one motive?
How does this sound?

Sounds good ^^
That's why I said that the arrancar only should start in the Hueco Mundo thread (check it out for proof) and the shinigami in the Soul Society. Though I said that in the Land of the Living any race could start there if they pleased. Perhaps I should change that...

Status
Not open for further replies.