Bleach: A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurisu stood in the halls of the Squad 6 barracks talking to one of the unseated members of his Squad after they had failed to capture one of the more petty criminals within the actual Seireitei "What the hell do you mean he got away?! How useless are you? This is the 6th Division and within this division failure is not acceptable! You succeed with your mission or you die trying to succeed! Tch! I can't have Shinigami such as yourself within this Squad...you may have made it in by the skin of your teeth but you have failed to live up to the basic set standard I have for this Squad! my father would have you executed for such a failure...be grateful you get to keep your life! Now get out of my sight before I change my mind!" The Shinigami then bowed and quickly ran off. Kurisu then rubbed the back of his head and closed his eyes sighing "How did you manage it father? dealing with such idiotic Shinigami?...it's beyond me...but I'm still the Captain of this Squad regardless...I have a job to do..."

Shunpo-ing through Rukongai and towards Seireitei provided Nadameru an opportunity to practice her Shunpo. She had excelled in all four schools of the basic Shinigami arts, but it was Shunpo she enjoyed the most. There was a certain freedom to it that always managed to mystify her. Perhaps it appealed to her free spirit or the sometimes smothering lifestyle of a noble, but being able to move so fast and so free was truly breathtaking.

In order to test herself, Nadameru pushed her Shunpo past the comfort zones she normally adhered to. She forced her steps to carry her further and faster until she paused on the rooftop of the building opposite the sixth division barracks. She made shallow, panting breaths as she steadied herself after the exercise and found a dull ache in her legs to be of great comfort. If she was aching, she was straining herself, and if she was straining herself, she could go a little bit faster next time. She had no lofty ambitions to become the fastest shinigami, or even the strongest; she would gladly take the title of free-est, though.

Her train of thought was broken by the sound of a young man with a look of mild terror on his face fleeing from the barracks. She heard what sounded like her older cousin's voice, shouting st the exiting figure and she cracked a smile. It wasn't the tone she was used to, but it was a voice she liked to hear...perhaps a little happier, if she could help it.Dropping down to the entrance of the sixth division barracks, she gently knocked on the entrance of the room that the captain occupied.

A little baffled by everything that happened he stood there a moment before answering the man "Im...Suzzio. Im here to join squad 3. I presume you might be the captain" It was more a statement the a question, but he himself stood there like a big question-mark. He sealed his zanpakuto and the two reformed back into one.
"I see... While I'm glad that you choose to join my squad, I do have some concerns. Even if it was a spar, you played it out rather poorly, didn't try anything strategic like sweeping her off her feet with a kido. Of course, what you did will get the job done against simple hollows and maybe a bunch of ruffian gang members. But were in the middle of a war with Arrancars Suzzio. Simple will not cut it." Yu spoke before looking at him and nodding to himself. "Before I take you on your test I have a question and a demand. The demand is simple. Do not lie within this squad. I'm building my squad upon trust, I want us all to believe in each other without a chance of hesitation. The question is this. If an ally is about to be attacked by two hollows on her left and right, and she is too injured to react. How do you save her? There are a couple of right answers, but I wish to hear yours." Yu asked him, depending on his answer he would be able to determine what kind of person he was.

"I see... While I'm glad that you choose to join my squad, I do have some concerns. Even if it was a spar, you played it out rather poorly, didn't try anything strategic like sweeping her off her feet with a kido. Of course, what you did will get the job done against simple hollows and maybe a bunch of ruffian gang members. But were in the middle of a war with Arrancars Suzzio. Simple will not cut it." Yu spoke before looking at him and nodding to himself. "Before I take you on your test I have a question and a demand. The demand is simple. Do not lie within this squad. I'm building my squad upon trust, I want us all to believe in each other without a chance of hesitation. The question is this. If an ally is about to be attacked by two hollows on her left and right, and she is too injured to react. How do you save her? There are a couple of right answers, but I wish to hear yours." Yu asked him, depending on his answer he would be able to determine what kind of person he was.
It took Suzzio about 5 seconds to answer "I would kill the ones on one of her sides and just hope I'm fast enough to get to the other side before she is dead. That is the horrible truth, I have no idea if I would be able to save her but I would do my best and if I failed.... I would sure as hell make sure the hollows didn't get away" His answer wasn't perfect and it was probably also wrong, but it was true. He could not insure he would be able to save his ally, but avenge was another thing. "So I will just go and find another squad as I'm pretty sure that was not the answer you wanted"

Yu simply nodded at his answer, before placing a hand on his shoulder. "Now when did I say your answer had to be correct in order to join? I said it had many right answers, but I wanted yours. You gave it, no shame in that. The purpose of the question is to see where your mindset lies, so I can work with it. Granted I'm gonna drill everything else you need into your body. Now follow me." Yu said to him before walking into the barracks where he walked to a hatch that led to a secret underground room. "I had some people at squad twelve build this for me. It can do some pretty neat things. I'm going to program certain situations at you. You deal wit it, like you would. Oh and just so you know. Just because these aren't real, doesn't mean they don't hurt. They wont kill you but, you will receive a great shock if hit. Now the first one will be combat." Yu said before vanishing into a room with a computer in it, which he tapped several buttons, and soon enough six hollow programs appeared. "I hope you paid attention in the academy kid. Hit them and they vanish, they hit you and well.... you know already." Yu's voice boomed throughout the room as the hollows then began to rush at him.

Dammit her attack was countered so easily! Then again such a straightforward attack could've been blocked by just about anyone if they had the basic skills to block such a strike. Her zanpukto was pushed into the air, her arms tried to pull it back down before Shiro's attack would come down at her only to stop a few centimeters from her face. For most people they would've saw their life flash before their eyes in this predicament, but not her. She faced death with a scowl and growled at the captain with defiance gleaming in her eyes. "Eat shit!" She wacked the sword away from for face with a right side slash from the zanpukto. "Split!" As she swung her weapon to push the rusty weapon away from her face, the staff separated into three parts with a chain connecting them. The blunt, wooden end of the zanpukto flew up towards the captain's face, swinging towards his jaw.
Shiro grinned as the tiger girl showed some fight then he watched as her Zanpakuto split into several parts causing his grin to grow "So this is it's little party trick!" Shiro held his ground as the blunt wooden end of tiger girls Shikai hit his jaw yet his face didn't move at all...in fact not even a mark was left "If I was a normal person that would have put them on their ass...problem is...I'm not a normal person, I'm the Kenpachi!" Shiro then gripped onto the wooden end of the Shikai with his left hand then pulled it up into the air "I think we're done here...don't you? I'd say you've got the guts and the fight to be in Squad 11...the real test is whether you can make it in this Squad... Welcome to Squad 11!"

Sinai
As Sinai was writing in her tree she had begun to doze of when a vaguely familiar voice demanded her attention. She looked down curiously to see her captain. "Oh hello Captain." Sinai greeted him before rolling out of the tree and landing Gracefully on the ground. "Actually me and a friend were training but something happened with her...and hollows came...and we killed them and came home... you probably don't care about all that. But um. no Sir, I'm not slacking. only breaking. " As she spoke she folded the paper she was writing on. She Figured him being here meant he might have gotten the message/note she had left for him earlier. "I had actualy been hoping to speak with you Sir, about my training" just as she had sent Genesis to Rio she wand wanted to train under Kaizo, in any capacity. after all onmitsukido was her goal.
Kaizo listened as Sinai spoke then nodded "Good to hear you weren't slacking. Oh? What do you want to ask?" Kaizo knew it'd likely be something to do with the Onmitsukido or something of the kind. However upon thinking about this Kaizo soon had an idea pop into his head...perhaps he should try some different kind of training...perhaps field training, taking these Shinigami into the field to see just how well they actually perform with real enemies...After all, at least then Kaizo could pick out their weaker points

Shunpo-ing through Rukongai and towards Seireitei provided Nadameru an opportunity to practice her Shunpo. She had excelled in all four schools of the basic Shinigami arts, but it was Shunpo she enjoyed the most. There was a certain freedom to it that always managed to mystify her. Perhaps it appealed to her free spirit or the sometimes smothering lifestyle of a noble, but being able to move so fast and so free was truly breathtaking.

In order to test herself, Nadameru pushed her Shunpo past the comfort zones she normally adhered to. She forced her steps to carry her further and faster until she paused on the rooftop of the building opposite the sixth division barracks. She made shallow, panting breaths as she steadied herself after the exercise and found a dull ache in her legs to be of great comfort. If she was aching, she was straining herself, and if she was straining herself, she could go a little bit faster next time. She had no lofty ambitions to become the fastest shinigami, or even the strongest; she would gladly take the title of free-est, though.

Her train of thought was broken by the sound of a young man with a look of mild terror on his face fleeing from the barracks. She heard what sounded like her older cousin's voice, shouting st the exiting figure and she cracked a smile. It wasn't the tone she was used to, but it was a voice she liked to hear...perhaps a little happier, if she could help it.Dropping down to the entrance of the sixth division barracks, she gently knocked on the entrance of the room that the captain occupied.
Kurisu continued to rub the back of his head as he then heard a knock on the door which caused him to look over his shoulder at the door "I swear if it's another person come to tell me the failed I'm going to kick their ass!" Kurisu then turned and walked towards the door and opened it, seeing who was on the other side caused his eyes to widen slightly "H-Huh? N-Nadameru? What are you doing here? wait...your outf-YOU'RE A SHINIGAMI NOW?" Seeing her like this did shock him slightly as he always thought she'd end up doing what her mother and father did "I-I got to say I'm pretty shocked to see this but regardless it's nice to see you. So you come here to just see me or have you got something to ask?" Kurisu seemed rather un-professional right now but this was the last thing he was expecting, if anything it was the good thing he needed to lift his spirits a bit

Kurisu continued to rub the back of his head as he then heard a knock on the door which caused him to look over his shoulder at the door "I swear if it's another person come to tell me the failed I'm going to kick their ass!" Kurisu then turned and walked towards the door and opened it, seeing who was on the other side caused his eyes to widen slightly "H-Huh? N-Nadameru? What are you doing here? wait...your outf-YOU'RE A SHINIGAMI NOW?" Seeing her like this did shock him slightly as he always thought she'd end up doing what her mother and father did "I-I got to say I'm pretty shocked to see this but regardless it's nice to see you. So you come here to just see me or have you got something to ask?" Kurisu seemed rather un-professional right now but this was the last thing he was expecting, if anything it was the good thing he needed to lift his spirits a bit
Nadameru felt a big smile widen her mouth as she took in the surprise of Kurisu. After all, she had worked hard to become a Shinigami and, truth be told she had not had nearly enough fuss about the fact she'd passed the exam! She had expected a party, and balloons, and a cake! All she got was the silent judgement of worried parents and the occasional pat on the back. She clearly needed to try a bit harder.

"You're a pretty stern captain, huh cousin? I mean, Kurisu, I mean Captain Kurisu!" She felt a light dash of heat in her cheeks as she blundered over her cousin's name: If her mother heard about this…

"Ahem, anyhow. I just recently passed through the academy with flying colours. It was…kinda easy, really." She seemed to straighten up a bit with pride at the comment, standing as tall as her Five foot, six would allow. "So I'm an official Shinigami, but I've not got a squad yet. I was hoping I could get your advice. How do I sign up for a squad? Which one should I even go for? Where do I even start?" She waved her arms around theatrically, playing up the 'drama' of the situation, despite how little drama there really was. "So, I thought "Who better to ask than my own cousin? Surely, he would help out his favourite cousin, after all."

Nadameru felt a big smile widen her mouth as she took in the surprise of Kurisu. After all, she had worked hard to become a Shinigami and, truth be told she had not had nearly enough fuss about the fact she'd passed the exam! She had expected a party, and balloons, and a cake! All she got was the silent judgement of worried parents and the occasional pat on the back. She clearly needed to try a bit harder.

"You're a pretty stern captain, huh cousin? I mean, Kurisu, I mean Captain Kurisu!" She felt a light dash of heat in her cheeks as she blundered over her cousin's name: If her mother heard about this…

"Ahem, anyhow. I just recently passed through the academy with flying colours. It was…kinda easy, really." She seemed to straighten up a bit with pride at the comment, standing as tall as her Five foot, six would allow. "So I'm an official Shinigami, but I've not got a squad yet. I was hoping I could get your advice. How do I sign up for a squad? Which one should I even go for? Where do I even start?" She waved her arms around theatrically, playing up the 'drama' of the situation, despite how little drama there really was. "So, I thought "Who better to ask than my own cousin? Surely, he would help out his favourite cousin, after all."
Kurisu listened as Nadameru spoke rubbing the back of his head as she called him various things before settling on Captain Kurisu. Usually Kurisu would have found problem with this but since it was his cousin he would let it slide as it must of been weird for her to even see him in the Captain position. Kurisu then nodded a little hearing Nadameru mention about how she passed the Shino academy exam with flying colours "Well I wouldn't expect any less from a Kuchiki...it's in our blood to succeed...although with my power I could have got you through the Shino academy with the simple snap of my fingers but it's probably best you went through it fully." Kurisu rubbed his chin with his right hand as he thought about what squad Nadameru would fit into, it'd be natural for him to suggest his own but he did want her to go to a Squad she'd enjoy and one that'd fit her skills..."Well due to you passing the exam with flying colours I'm sure near on any Squad would take you in...However it does depend on what you think are your best areas...for example do you think Hoho is your best area? or do you do exceptionally well in two different area's? A few things have to be taken into account here..."

Shiro grinned as the tiger girl showed some fight then he watched as her Zanpakuto split into several parts causing his grin to grow "So this is it's little party trick!" Shiro held his ground as the blunt wooden end of tiger girls Shikai hit his jaw yet his face didn't move at all...in fact not even a mark was left "If I was a normal person that would have put them on their ass...problem is...I'm not a normal person, I'm the Kenpachi!" Shiro then gripped onto the wooden end of the Shikai with his left hand then pulled it up into the air "I think we're done here...don't you? I'd say you've got the guts and the fight to be in Squad 11...the real test is whether you can make it in this Squad... Welcome to Squad 11!"
...Did she really tell the captain to eat shit? Oh boy if this was in any other place she would've been court martialed for that. Well at least the captain seemed to appreciate this fighting spirit though the fight itself proved to be extremely one sided. In the end she was dangling in the air holding on to her weapon as the captain held on to the wooden. This wasn't the most desirable of positions to be in, but hey at least the captain accepted her into the squad. "I-I'll do my best si-" Just to be an asshole to her her zanpukto reverted back into its sealed form leaving Shiro holding nothing but air. Masami fell onto her rear end, glaring at her weapon. "Jack ass." Standing back up, she bowed towards her captain. "Thank you for the chance. I'll just go and give myself a tour of the barracks. See ya captain Kenpachi." She turned on her heel and walked away with pride that she was now a squad member of squad 11. Now to see if she can truly survive here.

Kurisu listened as Nadameru spoke rubbing the back of his head as she called him various things before settling on Captain Kurisu. Usually Kurisu would have found problem with this but since it was his cousin he would let it slide as it must of been weird for her to even see him in the Captain position. Kurisu then nodded a little hearing Nadameru mention about how she passed the Shino academy exam with flying colours "Well I wouldn't expect any less from a Kuchiki...it's in our blood to succeed...although with my power I could have got you through the Shino academy with the simple snap of my fingers but it's probably best you went through it fully." Kurisu rubbed his chin with his right hand as he thought about what squad Nadameru would fit into, it'd be natural for him to suggest his own but he did want her to go to a Squad she'd enjoy and one that'd fit her skills..."Well due to you passing the exam with flying colours I'm sure near on any Squad would take you in...However it does depend on what you think are your best areas...for example do you think Hoho is your best area? or do you do exceptionally well in two different area's? A few things have to be taken into account here..."
"Well, uh..." She couldn't help but feel a bit of embaressment about the certainty that her cousin held about the bloodline and his belief that success was a birthright. Did he really think that it was her blood that had her ace the acadamy, and not her hardwork? Did he think that of himself? The entire idea to her just seemed...well, to be frank, it felt crazy. "...I'm just glad I can make the family proud."

Her next question caught her interest more sincerely than the first statement did. She knew the squads were diversified, but she hadn't been able to crack the code of which one was 'for her' just yet. "Well, I like Hoho because it is the most fun. I get to woosh around and it's super cool and it feels really free and stuff, but my teachers said I probably had the best amount of talent in class at Kido and at Zanjutsu. Hakudo kinda bored me though, because why punch stuff when I can slash it? Or blow it up!?" She waved her hands around again, simulating over-blown slashes or large explosions that shot from her fingers. It seems that she'd already forgotten the supposed formality that she should be holding for her Cousin-captain.

Takahiro laid in his room at the academy, he'd recently graduated but was far to lazy to actually leave his room and actually go join a Squad like he wanted, it was just...it just...it seemed like so much work! Takahiro was a pretty lazy guy yet this conflicted with him wanting to do things...often things seemed to much and instead he'd just laze around. Taking in a deep breath Takahiro threw himself off his bed and onto the cold floor with a thud. Now he laid on the cold floor, his face pressed against it as he groaned and slowly pushed himself up onto his knee's "Ugh...so...much...work" if one thing was to be noted about Takahiro it was that he was incredibly lazy...yet he did possess some great skill, how else would he have passed the Academy?

Finally Takahiro found the energy to get to his feet, finally stumbling to his door like some sort of drunkard he held his head with his right hand as he opened his door with his left. Thankfully he hadn't come with anything and so leaving his room was easy due to him not having to carry much...or more he didn't have to carry anything! Takahiro made his way to the exit of the Academy and the second he stepped outside he squinted his eyes and raised his left forearm over them to block out the sun light "Ah! Why is it so bright! Stupid sun!"

Takahiro left the Academy grounds still holding his left forearm over his eyes, the sun was just so bright and due to him sleeping the past day or so that made his eyes sensitive to the light and the last thing he wanted was his eyes to burn like hell and give him a headache. Despite the sun being awkward Takahiro had to find where he was going...he made his mind up about what Squad he wanted to join but still it was just...so...far! it was times like this where Takahiro wish he had more money so he could pay someone to carry him there...but that was not possible sadly...so he had to use his own feet to get himself there.

~2 hours later~

After a walk that would have taken a normal person about 30 minutes it took Takahiro 4x as long but he made it to his destination eventually...Takahiro stumbled into the grounds of the 7th Division rubbing his eyes as they by now had become more adjust to the bright light of the sun. Takahiro then made his way to one of the Shinigami of the 7th Division then spoke "H-Hey there...uh...could you tell me where the person in charge of recruiting people in this Squad is?...since...I kinda wanna join..." at that point Takahiro saw a bench causing his eyes to light up as he made his way over to it at some speed only to lay down on it, he then waved his hand at the Shinigami he had just spoke to then spoke again "Y-Yeah wake me up when they show up...I'm just gunna...gunna...take...a nap.." Takahiro's eyes then closed as he fell asleep in less than a second...if there was one thing Takahiro loved it was sleeping and being lazy...it was just so enjoyable!

"Well, uh..." She couldn't help but feel a bit of embaressment about the certainty that her cousin held about the bloodline and his belief that success was a birthright. Did he really think that it was her blood that had her ace the acadamy, and not her hardwork? Did he think that of himself? The entire idea to her just seemed...well, to be frank, it felt crazy. "...I'm just glad I can make the family proud."

Her next question caught her interest more sincerely than the first statement did. She knew the squads were diversified, but she hadn't been able to crack the code of which one was 'for her' just yet. "Well, I like Hoho because it is the most fun. I get to woosh around and it's super cool and it feels really free and stuff, but my teachers said I probably had the best amount of talent in class at Kido and at Zanjutsu. Hakudo kinda bored me though, because why punch stuff when I can slash it? Or blow it up!?" She waved her hands around again, simulating over-blown slashes or large explosions that shot from her fingers. It seems that she'd already forgotten the supposed formality that she should be holding for her Cousin-captain.
Kurisu nodded then spoke "Well I'm sure your parents are pleased with you and the clan for that matter. After all people sort of expect the Kuchiki clan to be great in almost every aspect...it's kind of annoying but it's what some of the clan have to deal with...my father held such high expectations for me which I'm still trying to reach now" Kurisu then sighed at that thought before letting it slip his mind as he listened to Nadameru speak but couldn't help but chuckle at her hands flying about all over the place "Well I would say Squad 2 but they are Hakuda mad and so you would have to get used to punching things just as much as slashing them. Squad 3 is...a bit of anything goes I believe but the Captain is a Hakuda master if I remember correctly, Squad 4 is completely out of the question since you do seem to enjoy some combat. Squad 5....well...they are incredibly Kido heavy and so that's what they'd expect you to use most. Squad 6...this Squad...well...your skills would suit it, I will leave that one there however...Squad 7...as far as I remember I believe they are more Hakuda and Zanjutsu based but I could be wrong. Squad 8 is a general back up Squad so action is never really guaranteed but I think anything goes there, Squad 9 I believe is another anything goes Squad, Squad 10...well I'm not to sure what the Captain expects of his Shinigami but I assume it doesn't matter as they pull in Shinigami from other squads for their missions anyway...Squad 11...as much as I hate to sound like the typical Kuchiki...it's highly recommended you stay away from that Squad, it's seen as disgraceful and what they practice conflicts with our views...especially here at Squad 6...Anyway! on with the rest! Squad 12 is a Squad filled with generally...Shinigami who don't fight much and tend to tinker with things and Squad 13...well they are another anything goes Squad just they deal with all the human world stuff. So really you do have a few decent choices there...." Kurisu then rubbed the back of his head realising how much he had rambled on about the Squads...yet he left one out...Squad 1...generally because that Squads standards were ridiculous, even more so now

Takahiro laid in his room at the academy, he'd recently graduated but was far to lazy to actually leave his room and actually go join a Squad like he wanted, it was just...it just...it seemed like so much work! Takahiro was a pretty lazy guy yet this conflicted with him wanting to do things...often things seemed to much and instead he'd just laze around. Taking in a deep breath Takahiro threw himself off his bed and onto the cold floor with a thud. Now he laid on the cold floor, his face pressed against it as he groaned and slowly pushed himself up onto his knee's "Ugh...so...much...work" if one thing was to be noted about Takahiro it was that he was incredibly lazy...yet he did possess some great skill, how else would he have passed the Academy?

Finally Takahiro found the energy to get to his feet, finally stumbling to his door like some sort of drunkard he held his head with his right hand as he opened his door with his left. Thankfully he hadn't come with anything and so leaving his room was easy due to him not having to carry much...or more he didn't have to carry anything! Takahiro made his way to the exit of the Academy and the second he stepped outside he squinted his eyes and raised his left forearm over them to block out the sun light "Ah! Why is it so bright! Stupid sun!"

Takahiro left the Academy grounds still holding his left forearm over his eyes, the sun was just so bright and due to him sleeping the past day or so that made his eyes sensitive to the light and the last thing he wanted was his eyes to burn like hell and give him a headache. Despite the sun being awkward Takahiro had to find where he was going...he made his mind up about what Squad he wanted to join but still it was just...so...far! it was times like this where Takahiro wish he had more money so he could pay someone to carry him there...but that was not possible sadly...so he had to use his own feet to get himself there.

~2 hours later~

After a walk that would have taken a normal person about 30 minutes it took Takahiro 4x as long but he made it to his destination eventually...Takahiro stumbled into the grounds of the 7th Division rubbing his eyes as they by now had become more adjust to the bright light of the sun. Takahiro then made his way to one of the Shinigami of the 7th Division then spoke "H-Hey there...uh...could you tell me where the person in charge of recruiting people in this Squad is?...since...I kinda wanna join..." at that point Takahiro saw a bench causing his eyes to light up as he made his way over to it at some speed only to lay down on it, he then waved his hand at the Shinigami he had just spoke to then spoke again "Y-Yeah wake me up when they show up...I'm just gunna...gunna...take...a nap.." Takahiro's eyes then closed as he fell asleep in less than a second...if there was one thing Takahiro loved it was sleeping and being lazy...it was just so enjoyable!
One of the shinigami just looked at him surprise. Did this guy take an anesthetic or something? Jeez this guy either had a bad case of insomnia or he really was just lazy. Poor bastard, this squad is going to squeeze the life out the guy due to Zheng's over the top training regimen. Heck he himself was feeling sore still from all of it! "U-uh okay then. Zheng there's someone that wants to join the squad!" He yelled over to another group of shinigami, the young man chatted away with his squad members to turn and look at the one who called him. He was pointing at the white haired man sleeping on one of the benches.

Zheng made his way to the sleeping man and stared at him for a solid minute. Is this guy for real? He came to join squad seven and ended up sleeping on one of the benches here. "Oh boy...this will be fun." Sarcasm was something he wasn't a stranger to and he made full use of it. He tapped him on the shoulder, but it didn't wake him up. He shoved his shoulder and still the bastard wouldn't wake up. Getting annoyed he grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him back and forth like a rag doll. "Wake up bastard!"

Kurisu nodded then spoke "Well I'm sure your parents are pleased with you and the clan for that matter. After all people sort of expect the Kuchiki clan to be great in almost every aspect...it's kind of annoying but it's what some of the clan have to deal with...my father held such high expectations for me which I'm still trying to reach now" Kurisu then sighed at that thought before letting it slip his mind as he listened to Nadameru speak but couldn't help but chuckle at her hands flying about all over the place "Well I would say Squad 2 but they are Hakuda mad and so you would have to get used to punching things just as much as slashing them. Squad 3 is...a bit of anything goes I believe but the Captain is a Hakuda master if I remember correctly, Squad 4 is completely out of the question since you do seem to enjoy some combat. Squad 5....well...they are incredibly Kido heavy and so that's what they'd expect you to use most. Squad 6...this Squad...well...your skills would suit it, I will leave that one there however...Squad 7...as far as I remember I believe they are more Hakuda and Zanjutsu based but I could be wrong. Squad 8 is a general back up Squad so action is never really guaranteed but I think anything goes there, Squad 9 I believe is another anything goes Squad, Squad 10...well I'm not to sure what the Captain expects of his Shinigami but I assume it doesn't matter as they pull in Shinigami from other squads for their missions anyway...Squad 11...as much as I hate to sound like the typical Kuchiki...it's highly recommended you stay away from that Squad, it's seen as disgraceful and what they practice conflicts with our views...especially here at Squad 6...Anyway! on with the rest! Squad 12 is a Squad filled with generally...Shinigami who don't fight much and tend to tinker with things and Squad 13...well they are another anything goes Squad just they deal with all the human world stuff. So really you do have a few decent choices there...." Kurisu then rubbed the back of his head realising how much he had rambled on about the Squads...yet he left one out...Squad 1...generally because that Squads standards were ridiculous, even more so now
Nadameru listens intently to the words of her cousin. She had done a bit of this research herself, already, but it was still interesting to hear what her kin had to say. Especially on the squads he seemed intent to turn her away from. She pondered the idea of the second division, as well as the Fifth division. Both of them had major disadvantages as well as the obvious advantages. She was left wondering which was the best choice, when an idea struck her. "This might be a bit of an odd request, Cousin Kurisu, but would you care to spar with me, or maybe set one up or something? I mean, I know you'd kick my butt in a real fight, but it would probably help to figure out which squad I'd be best suited for: right?"

Mirja batted the bloody hand away from her hair playfully.
"Nyeh, Blood is so hard to get out of hair" She complained, before pulling up a piece of her uniform and polishing Haruka's fist with it while listening to the explanation on undermining. She then nodded understandingly, and smiled.
'So, she undermined the guy who's blood was adorning her hands?' She asked herself, and got an agreeing growl in reply. "Right. Well, I know who I want to spar against. And I will try not to be all undermining. It's purely for reasons" she stated, grinning slightly differently now.

Haruka laughed softly and shook her head, "Yeah, yeah." she smirked as her eyes narrowed in a certain way, "I'm going to go clean up. You remember how to get to the eating area? You might want to get there early, now that Hikari is away, the kids might get rowdy." she shook her head with a fond smile at the thought of the squad members.

"Do as you wish, just remember that we will all have to stand side by side with each other." she said to Mirja then walked away with a smile. "I'll see you in a few minutes." she said before she flash stepped away.

Haruka laughed softly and shook her head, "Yeah, yeah." she smirked as her eyes narrowed in a certain way, "I'm going to go clean up. You remember how to get to the eating area? You might want to get there early, now that Hikari is away, the kids might get rowdy." she shook her head with a fond smile at the thought of the squad members.

"Do as you wish, just remember that we will all have to stand side by side with each other." she said to Mirja then walked away with a smile. "I'll see you in a few minutes." she said before she flash stepped away.
Mirja laughed heartily at the idea of rowdy kids.
"I can deal with rowdy. But, I think I'll leave it till tomorrow to have my spar. First day sparring might seem like I am trying to show off, and that would not be good. I like not showing off." she commented, before moving to the sparring area and scoping it's dimensions. Or at least, that is what she thought she was doing. In actuality, she just stood around it, nodding and hmming to make herself look smart, and then headed to the eating area.

Haruka was right, the place was a mess. And starting a fight would probably not go down so well, so she joined what looked like a queue, and waited, looking around for the Lieutenant while avoiding being jostled by the many people around her.

One of the shinigami just looked at him surprise. Did this guy take an anesthetic or something? Jeez this guy either had a bad case of insomnia or he really was just lazy. Poor bastard, this squad is going to squeeze the life out the guy due to Zheng's over the top training regimen. Heck he himself was feeling sore still from all of it! "U-uh okay then. Zheng there's someone that wants to join the squad!" He yelled over to another group of shinigami, the young man chatted away with his squad members to turn and look at the one who called him. He was pointing at the white haired man sleeping on one of the benches.

Zheng made his way to the sleeping man and stared at him for a solid minute. Is this guy for real? He came to join squad seven and ended up sleeping on one of the benches here. "Oh boy...this will be fun." Sarcasm was something he wasn't a stranger to and he made full use of it. He tapped him on the shoulder, but it didn't wake him up. He shoved his shoulder and still the bastard wouldn't wake up. Getting annoyed he grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him back and forth like a rag doll. "Wake up bastard!"
Takahiro had fallen asleep fairly quickly and the attempts from Zheng to awake him had failed, that was until he was being shook back and forth and even then his eyes slowly opened as he then rubbed them "Uh...is nap time over already? Aw...I was having a good dream to!" Takahiro looked at Zheng then rubbed the back of his head then spoke "Are you the recruiting guy for this Squad? if so then I would like to join! I can be pretty good...just" Takhiro then began to nod off before shaking his head only to forget what he was saying "So...Are the beds here comfy? Oh! by the way my Name is Takahiro Ukisaru..." Takahiro was so blind as to how un-professional he looked right now that it would likely annoy Zheng greatly but despite all of Takahiro's annoying qualities he more than made up for it when he got serious in a fight...it was almost like he saved all his effort for just that

Takahiro had fallen asleep fairly quickly and the attempts from Zheng to awake him had failed, that was until he was being shook back and forth and even then his eyes slowly opened as he then rubbed them "Uh...is nap time over already? Aw...I was having a good dream to!" Takahiro looked at Zheng then rubbed the back of his head then spoke "Are you the recruiting guy for this Squad? if so then I would like to join! I can be pretty good...just" Takhiro then began to nod off before shaking his head only to forget what he was saying "So...Are the beds here comfy? Oh! by the way my Name is Takahiro Ukisaru..." Takahiro was so blind as to how un-professional he looked right now that it would likely annoy Zheng greatly but despite all of Takahiro's annoying qualities he more than made up for it when he got serious in a fight...it was almost like he saved all his effort for just that
Yikes this guy certainly made Zheng's blood pressure skyrocket. How is it possible for someone to be this lazy? It's unreal how much of a slouch this guy was! If he can fight then at least he can deal with the laziness for now...at least until he makes him train with blood, sweat, and tears pouring from every pour of his body. Takahiro Ukisaru, well at least he now had a name to place the face. "Takahiro you should be more concerned that if you'll survive this squad." Zheng face palmed himself and shook his head very slowly at this guy. After getting over it he looked at the guy with skepticism. "The name is Rui Aizheng, third seat of squad seven. We're currently lacking a captain and a lieutenant so I'm of the highest position here. Come, we'll see if you have the skills to even join squad seven." Zheng lead Takahiro to a training room where others were practicing, but stopped to observe the newbie.

Yikes this guy certainly made Zheng's blood pressure skyrocket. How is it possible for someone to be this lazy? It's unreal how much of a slouch this guy was! If he can fight then at least he can deal with the laziness for now...at least until he makes him train with blood, sweat, and tears pouring from every pour of his body. Takahiro Ukisaru, well at least he now had a name to place the face. "Takahiro you should be more concerned that if you'll survive this squad." Zheng face palmed himself and shook his head very slowly at this guy. After getting over it he looked at the guy with skepticism. "The name is Rui Aizheng, third seat of squad seven. We're currently lacking a captain and a lieutenant so I'm of the highest position here. Come, we'll see if you have the skills to even join squad seven." Zheng lead Takahiro to a training room where others were practicing, but stopped to observe the newbie.
Taka (his nickname or abbreviated name) continued to rub his eyes as Zheng spoke "Can't be that hard can it?" Taka's care free attitude would likely get him into a lot of trouble in this Squad and so he'd end up learning the hard way but still...some good could come from this. Taka nodded when Zheng introduced himself and listened as he mentioned the Squad had no Captain or Lieutenant...half the reason he wanted to join but the other was so he could do work in the Rukongai and make sure his family were still okay whilst doing a job and getting paid...2 birds with one stone...however...what did worry him was the fact that he'd be tested, this caused him to blink a bit...he wasn't expecting a test of skill! Despite how things were Taka had to get into this Squad! he had to get to a higher position so he could begin to bring money into the family once more...he couldn't afford to be lazy at this point in time...yet his body didn't quite agree with him "Uh...why do I have to be so lazy!" Taka forced himself to his feet and followed after Zheng into the training room

(Giving him a new nickname...Taka the Napper xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.