Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AllThePasta
It could be a nice creepy pasta type char... that people think is only a myth.... and she is living.... um.... proof that it is possible.

Oh another question on my part how long would you like our IC posts to be.

images

Name: Crow Okatagi

Race: Shinigami

Division: 2

Nickname: Crow

Appearance:

Strengths: He is talented in kido mostly, he can use most hado and bakudo, as well as using flash step

Weaknesses: He can be out powered in basic fighting, he is weak in kendo but he is unrivaled in kido and fighting at long range.

Place of Residence: The soul society

Personality: He is a bit of a hot head, he can be stuck up at times, but once you break down his emotional barrier he is a great guy

History: ((Will write later))

---Skills---

Regular Members start with 11 points to distribute. Lieutenants start with 16. Captains start with 21.

Strength: 10

Speed: 6

Reflexes: 7

Finesse: 6 (How Graceful are you when fighting?)

Stamina: 6

Reiryoku: 9,868

Kido: 15 (Skills with Hado and Bakudo)

Zanjutsu: 6 (Skill with your Zanpakuto, includes skill with Bankai and Shikai)

---Zanpakuto---

Name: Shinkoshoku no shukketsu okami ((Crimson bleeding wolf))

Appearance:
3eb3b3709cf707f4efd4ccebb389f776.jpg

Shikai Chant: Anata no me o aite, anata no chi o mite, to bo e no okami ((Open your eyes, see your own blood, and howl okami))

Shikai Appearance:
Sword_2_by_Democris.jpg

Shikai Abilities: My shikai can shoot low level hado without having to communicate with its owner, and it amplifies the kido ability of its owner

Bankai Phrase: Sonogo, anata no chi o sansho shite kudasai, anta no me o aite, shi no anata no uta o hoe, soshite anta o kizutsuke hito o korosu okami. ((Open your eyes, see your blood, then howl your song of death, and kill those who harmed you okami))

Bankai Appearance:
dual_swords_shadow_magic_3_form_by_wolfnoom-d6sonro.jpg

Bankai Abilities: Much like Benihime it has a blood mist sheild, and a massive range kido attack, other than that it has the ultimate attack called heavens gate, basically a 20 hit juggle followed by a massive kido bomb attack that fills the surrounding area with small orbs of hado that explode on impact like a minefield

Incarnation Appearance:
bloody_anime_wolf_from_battle_by_wolfsrain12-d2ydgfj.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@AllThePasta there is one good thing about my chair, if she is a Creepy Pasta type thing that is true.... think how afraid people will be :D

@AllThePasta No man your cool but yeah i made a bleach rp as well and like the story line was almost exactly the same... i never posted it though XD

Yay coincidence?

@CrowOkatagi the max age is 1000 ^^, and that's actually pretty cool :3

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 generally i'd like for Posts to be at the least 3 sentences long. (Though i'd prefer at least 1 paragraph.)

Cool Cool i have no worries now.

@AllThePasta
That excludes me I am free to Casual.... sometimes I can do a Paragraph... and I know it isn't hard but I leave more to the imagination than to write... i feel it makes people think a little more about what is going on as opposed to leaving little to imagine. Ta Ta ^_~

Great, now we just need your Bankai Abilities and then i can accept you :3.

Tensa, I deal with enough ignorance and strawmen on a daily basis given where I live; I won't deal with it here where my goal is to enjoy myself. I know when I'm talking to a brick wall.

@AllThePasta I'll be updating the bio for Hibiki tonight and hopefully will have my arrancar up as well.

Both of you need to man up and drop it. It doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong.

@AllThePasta
I guess I can try.... Ohhh Also :D
Who wants to claim the Zampakto :D ALL DOES!!!!!

Name: 'Ea' Shlay Reka
Race: Demon Zampakto
Gen: Female
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: A lady never says
Type: Unknown
Element: Lightning, and Wind.
Eyes: Violet
Appearance:
1201874297051.jpg

Sword forms:
Normal
WingedFate.jpg

Shikai:
x_a3be5116.jpg

Bankai
x_eacf81be.jpg

Bankai True
x_e73416da.jpg

Squad: None, she is a Vagrant Zampakto.

First/Last owner: Gilgamesh

Shikai: Her swords and Guns

Bankai 1: Guns hyper mode, and Hyper speed.

Bankai 2: Gate of Babylon/ Unlimited Blade Works.

Bio: Reka is a Zampacto that embodies the Freedom and Power of wind and lightning, and the deadly speed and forced of both. She does not have a owner due to what she is, she is so powerful she can choose to be in sword form or not.... she has no master, she pics who she teams up with for short times, and then she leaves them... unless she loves them. Her only master was the King of all Hero's, and the only man to ever possess all weapons in history, her power reflects this, though she doesn't use a soul reapers weapon against them, she isn't so cruel, but she could if she wanted, and her weapons are no fakes.

Her ultimate technique is calling the gate of Babylon or UBW, which pulls her to her most powerful state, depending on the foe she uses one or the other never both, and her guns.... are more powerful than Ichigo's Cero, but take just as long to charge, she can't rapid fire it so she has two guns when she fires one she charges the other, causing a vet little gap between fireing them.

She is very reluctant to get in a fight. She lives one the outskirts of the SS, and normally avoids people.... she really doesn't like to fight... also she is thought to be a myth.... like Vagrant Souls.... only less creepy pasta and more legend.

"What do you want Soul Reaper... Real Power can only be Wielded By a King... and that King Is dead... leave me a lone. "

Last edited:
Sorry, we can't have vagrants that aren't a part of the soul society, at least not yet. :/.

@Yaoi Master Gavin i can't wait to see your Char, but both you and @Tensa Hiruma need to drop the argument, or imma have to kick ya both till you stop :/.

-sigh- I've been done with it for hours yet he seems bound and determined to keep it going. At this point, I'll have another Gijinka on my hands.

I hope my IC post was good enough.

Excuse me? The last post of that argument was buried. YOU dug it up this time just as HE dug it up before. Neither of you is at any less fault than the other. "I've been done with it for hours as long as I have the last word" doesn't count. There is no "Gijinka" either unless you reference an event where neither person could put on their big boy pants and stick to what was important: the RP.

Reactions: TravisBM
@AllThePasta Why do you think I said outskirts o.o
She isn't in the SS she lives outside of it.... in the old ruins.... she doesn't want to fight, she basically removed herself from the equasion because to many people wanted power they didn't deserve or earn... she really hates weak people.

Oh and your two fighting people.... if they can't take it they can always make their own RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.