Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it was only grouped that way for Arrancar, but now it's how you guys wanted me to set it ^^.

@Tensa Hiruma i'm a little confused on where i should put your character in the Character list honestly...

Also, seeing as i can't sleep, i'll be working on the IC now, and then my Characters once that is done.

My Template, is an arrancar. as he is a hollow. He just happens to have a shinigami Zanpakutou.

But right now, Due to an agreement, Tensa takes over the 7th.

Well yes, but he also isn't a part of the Gotei 13 or the Onmitsukaido, that's why i'm having trouble trying to put him somewhere in there. Should i just make another section in the Character List for Wanderers,Defectors, Rouge's, and Unwilling Arrancars?

I just modded My post. As I'm aware who is Wang. Tensa and Wang tends to make.... Faustian Deals. As he's in there.

I'm taking captainship of the 7th, and Going to write a backstory all about it.

On a side note, Akari when done, will be 9th cpt. But if someone else takes it, she'll be the VC.

Alright, i'll add your characters into the list when i finish the IC.

Take your time. I'm not in a rush.

I'm not even posting until I get the approval. Don't worry about it.

You know, in the short amount of time i've known you guys (Except Gavin, i've known him for a little while and have already decided that he's awesome) you have been awesome, thanks for all of this ^^.

I have hundreds. So what? I may slide in and do a number of other things, though. I hate having a captain commander as my primary character. I am a lover of growth, not positions of power.
And thanks. I do try to smooth things as I go. When I'm not causing anarchy, anyway.

Speaking of growth i should probably get started on that squad member i was planning on making.

Well, currently, i have around 36 OC's for Bleach to choose from. (Most are from when i used to still watch bleach, and a majority of these characters are Arrancar and Vizards >_<) I get very bored during college classes and throughout the day... don't judge me >_>.

AH, I knew i was forgetting something! The Different 'races' in the Soul Society are designated by their clothes, so shinigami wear standard shinigami clothing, while every other race wears their 'races' clothes (So quincy wear Quincy Robes, Arrancar wear their special white clothing, Fullbringers wear whatever they want, same with Special Humans, and Vizards wear a White version of the Standard Shinigami clothes)

Given that Ichimaru Aizen and Tozen Wore Arrancar wore that clothing. the argument is invalid.

It's more depending the sides. Unless you're actually imposing it as a rule?

Quick question were you planning on making a captain?

No, i'm not imposing it as a rule, i'm just saying that, that is what it's like right now, though some don't follow it. You don't have to, i'm just saying that most of the soul society does.

I was planning on making the Captain for the 13th Division and maybe 2 or 3 Lieutenants.

Okay then i was trying to see who i wanted to be a lieutenant to.

Because Vizard Wear civilian clothing, BTW.

Tensa is done, and pendind Review. In the meanwhile I'm constucting Akari From Scratch. She seems cool to make.

Ah, i gotcha, well the lieutenants im making are going to be in the 11th Division, the 4th division and possibly the 1st division

Yay i get an underling and I think i'll be in squad 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.