Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i mean a part of the Soul Society, i meant like, not a member of a Division. Sorry >_<

I believe he means that he wants all characters to be part of SS as an organization for now due to whatever plot centering around that where a non-affiliated character would be rather insignificant and unrelated to the plot and thus naturally left to exist and wander about in limbo alone.

@AllThePasta You mean the Sareti.... yah no... she is no ones bitch...
The SS is the spirit world, you expect every soul there to have a rank? Every man Woman and Child? Are you gearing up for another war?

Wandering limbo... isn't quite it, living as a recluse maybe...

Exactly what Nevvy said. Sorry if i'm unclear when i try to explain something, having gotten any sleep for a while now :/.

Technically, yes, that's the plot of this RP.

Ea can go to Sukia... if she needs a place... Or more percicely to keeping you from getting killed by her... or others... that think picking on her is a good idea.

o.o Just the thought of that gave me a chill....

[spoili]
bleach_oc__kamiya_rin_and_ukitake_juushiro_by_redpineapple97-d5o7uxo.png
[/spoili] Rin is obviously the girl next to Ukitake.

Name: Rin Kamiya

Race: Shinigami/Vizard

Division: 13

Nickname: The Ice Princess

Strengths: Rin is very compassionate, willing to accept anyone so long as they don't do anything 'mean' to her division or anyone she considers friends. Her small size makes her hard to hit, and she's also unpredictable, using her childlike innocence to her advantage.

Weaknesses: Rin is sometimes too compassionate, sometimes forgiving an enemy if they ask for forgiveness. This often leads to her getting attacked after she forgives a hollow when they start to ask for forgiveness while on the brink of death. Rin is also scatterbrained, unable to focus on one thing at a time, and a little clumsy.

Place of Residence: Rin lives in the Soul Society, but her division has access to their own private Senkaimon, which allows her to go to and from Karakura Town as she wishes, and she often sends small amounts of members from her division through it for recon. More often than naught, those members usually don't come back...

Personality: Rin, like i said before, is very compassionate, and tries to find the good in everybody. She loves everyone in and out of her division like a friend, and she is extremely loyal to those who actually are her friends. Rin is also lazy however, and sometimes escapes to her private quarters and lazes about when she has nothing to do, which most often leads to her annoying other captains and members of the Soul Society. However, if anyone she classifies as a friend or someone precious to her, she'll gain a cold visage, and will personally show you the meaning behind her nickname the 'Ice Princess'....

History: Rin Originally was in Ukitake's squad, and had a large crush on the sickly captain. She would follow him around like a lost puppy and listen to everything he said like she worshiped him, which most thought was the case. However, one day she had gotten attacked by a hollow, and died, but Ukitake had saved her from the hollow before it could eat her, but it was too late, her chain had corroded at an un-godly rate, and she had started transforming into a hollow. However, she had managed to push back her inner hollow by sheer force of will alone, and had instead become a Vizard. Ukitake had watched the process, but knew that she wouldn't be accepted into the Soul Society for what she now was, so he helped her escape. However, this had all happened on the day the Unknown Force attacked, and it had taken Ukitake's life while he protected Rin. Rin had managed to escape, and over the course of 4 years had learned to master her hollow side, though it still takes over when she gets too angry or sad during a fight. After she heard about a new Soul Society being formed she quickly volunteered to help, and showed her strength by eliminating any Hollow in her way, which numbered in the hundreds and neared 1,000, all while having nothing but a could visage on her face and her Hollow Mask on, which earned her the title of The Ice Princess. She was quickly turned into a Captain once the new Soul Society formed, and she has been training and fighting hollows ever since, though not with a cold unfeeling face anymore.

---Skills---
Regular Members start with 14 points to distribute. Lieutenants start with 19. Captains start with 24.

Strength: 5

Speed: 15

Reflexes: 9

Finesse: 9 (How Graceful are you when fighting?)

Stamina: 5

Reiryoku: Shinigami Value: 9,400 Hollow Value: 9,900)

Kido: 3 (Skills with Hado and Bakudo)

Zanjutsu: 8 (Skill with your Zanpakuto, includes skill with Shikai and Bankai)

---Zanpakuto---

Name: Kōrihana no Kagami (Mirror of the iceflower)

Appearance: [spoili]
rin_kamiya_by_redpineapple97-d54tyau.jpg
[/spoili] the girls swords are her Zanpakuto.

Shikai Chant: Konagona ni, watashi no teki no ishi o yaburu watashi no yūyo manpuku keijō ni naru Kōrihana no Kagami (Shatter the will of my enemies, become the shape of my grace, Reflect Mirror of the Ice Flower)

Shikai Appearance: Korihana no Kagami stays the same in appearance, but it gains an aura of frost, particles of snow and ice hovering around the blades as they give off a light blue glow.

Shikai Abilities: Korihana allows Rin to control ice and snow, able to send blades of ice at her enemies and trap them inside globs of snow. If any part of someone's body touches the blades that part of their body will slowly start to freeze over time, taking a total of 10 posts until that body part completely freezes over, though it will unfreeze the instant Rin releases her Shikai and makes her blades go back to normal.

Bankai Phrase: Fushi Fuyu, Furīzu (Freeze, Undying Winter)

Bankai Appearance:
Bleach_OC_Kaito__s_Bankai_by_klnothincomin.png

Bankai Abilities: Despite it's size her Bankai is relatively light to her.

Frozen Earth: Rin causes the area in a 100 feet area around her to freeze over, inside of this area Rin can freely Manipulate the ice on the ground and the water molecules in the air to create creatures of ice and cause the area around her to attack her enemy. The Creatures she creates in this area can be destroyed easily, but their attacks are dangerous. Her creatures shatter if they leave the frozen area, and the area stays frozen even if Rin herself leaves it, until she releases her Bankai, which will the unfreeze the area.

Ice Age: This is a finisher move for Rin, as after she uses this move her Bankai will release and she will need to rest for 4 days in order to use even her Shikai again. Ice Age causes Rin to gain un-godly control over Ice for 5 posts, and can freeze things, summon, and control anything made of ice with no cost, allowing her to create anything she can imagine. If you get caught in just 1 of her icy attacks while this is active, than it's better to just accept your fate, because you will be frozen over and shattered before you realize it.

Incarnation Appearance:
bleach___rukia_s_bankai_by_nick_ian-d786855.jpg

---Vizard Abilities---

Inner Hollow Appearance: (I couldn't find an appropriate picture, nor could i photoshop one.) Rins inner hollow is her exact opposite. Black hair, Red Eye's, white clothing, and a cruel smirk that promises pain and betrayal.

Inner Hollow Name: Nir Ayimak

Hollow Mask Appearance:
oc_hollow_mask_by_kittenseitz-d3jvjsy.png

Hollow Mask Abilities: Rin's Reiatsu takes on a dark red color, and her ice is black. Rin becomes a little more crueler with her mask on, and she can manipulate black ice easier than her normal ice.

Cero: Rin can use the ever present Cero ability, but her is different in the fact that instead of blowing things up, it freezes them in black ice, and her Cero's color is a glossy black.

Black Ice: Rin can use the same abilities as her Shikai though instead of normal ice her ice is now black, and freezes things faster. Though when she hits someone with her sword it won't freeze over.

Increased Stats: Rin's Strength, Speed, and Stamina all increase to a massive amount, leaving are an extremely dangerous foe. Even more so if she has her Shikai or Bankai Active when she puts on her mask.

Hollow Powers: 10 (you can put points into this. How well you can use your Hollow Powers.)

Last edited:
No, not everyone would have a rank but if there's a Gotei 13 but just because you could technically be a nameless person in the rukongai with no connection to the Gotei 13, it'd be terribly drab for the RPer or awkward if they tried to force themselves in. So for to the good of the RP, GMs often make calls like that to shuffle everyone towards the intended direction so all characters at any given time are relevant.

Side note, Wang would pick on her. Whenever he sees something, he classes it as useful, not useful, or something to get rid of. Excessive variables that have no use tend to fall in the last category. If she got involved, chances are he'd have her gotten rid of because she has no use but could be useful to another party which he would rather not allow. Picking on her might give you chills. It doesn't give me chills at all.

Exactly what Nevvy said. I've done an RP like this before, and this has also happened in my Naruto one on this site, when someone would make a Character not directly related to anything relatively important, and that person usually ends up writing a solo fanfiction inside of the RP until someone else interacts with them, which is rare for the most part. That person/character usually gets ignored, or abandoned by other RPer's because those RP'er's are busy, well, Roleplaying with other RPer's. I think it's be better if you just made characters that are a part of the Gotei 13 or the Onmitsukido. I'd rather not have anyone get forgotten or left behind because they wanted their character to be alone from the start.

On that note, the kido corps may or may not have been reinstated at this time.

Well in the RP that is entirely up to you, but i won't be adding them as something you can join in this RP until later, or until it's absolutely necessary, because you hardly ever see anyone from the Kido Corps.

Well, we don't really see anyone from the omnitsukido that does anything of significance either besides the 2nd division captain overlap. The rest are just cannon fodder. At least the kido corps had Tessai and Hachi.

Personally, I don't think that extra organizations like that would be present, especially after a wipe out like this. I find it rather odd in general that you could find 13 people with bankai that escaped a full SS wipe out and weren't in prominent positions to begin with after just 10 years. That means that there were a bunch of sleeper people who just did nothing important during critical times yet were at captain or at least weak captain strength. And we've got tons of middle age captains left and right. I'd think that they'd be horribly weaker just 10 years after being wiped out or at least that there would be a much greater number of very young captains since the old generation mostly got squished. But eh. It might not make sense but it should be an isolated case, no major long term hitches.

@Nevvy
No Ea would keep Sukia from killing you.... and Ea herself would shoot you down.... like most girls would.

And if he tried to get Rid of Ea.... he would find out why you don't mess with a Kings Treasure... are you familiar with the Gate of Babylon or Unlimited Blade Works? If Gilgamesh were still around he would tell you to take a hike too.

you don't know GOB.... here be enlightiened.

maxresdefault.jpg

And for you kiddies who want to see UBW.

@AllThePasta

Well actually, even though i havent implemented this yet because i dont know if i should, none of the captains have bankai yet, only shikai. Some Lieutenants have shikai, but not all. Same with Resurrecion and other special abilities, though vizards do start with the ability to use masks.

Pretty much the only one with Bankai is captain commander, though i dont know if i should implement all this.

Why are you bringing the Fate/ series into a bleach RP?

Just the sword... besides why wouldn't they be compatible...

Gilgamesh would technically have been the first soul reaper as well...

Well then Ea wouldn't use her Bankai stuff out of respect.
@AllThePasta

Name:Sukairivu Aiasa

Race: Arrancar

Division: 3rd

Nickname: Rivu

Appearance: Rivu is tall at 6'3" with an imposing presence, made even more so by the presence of his Hollow mask and the fact that that is not the only vestige of his hollow nature left intact. His mask takes the form of a thick circlet, nearly two inches wide, that is mostly hidden beneath his white hair except for a pair of horns that sprout from the sides. The other part of his hollow nature still visible are his hands, though claws might be more accurate. His fingers are encased in the hard, bone white substance that masks are made of, ending in sharp points; they do not affect his manual dexterity at all. His eyes are a dark red and were he to remove his uniform, it would be clear that he had matching tattoos on both arms and across his shoulders and upper back. His Hollow Hole is located in his abdomen, where his navel would be. Despite being a part of soul society, he maintains the uniform of the arrancar, albeit with his captain's haori with the colours reversed. In reference to the Espada, his Division number is tattooed in the center of his upper back with his other tattoos branching off of it.

Strengths: Already a strong Arrancar, Rivu did not sacrifice his high speed regeneration for more power, making him a machine that hits hard and keeps hitting hard. In combat, he is combo striker, hitting an opponent with his extremities with such speed and fluidity that it's incredibly difficult to know where the next strike will come from due to the myriad options. He never plays with his food unless he has something to gain like information; in, out, let the bodies hit the floor.

Weaknesses: On his own, he lacks much tactical ability; the extent of it is mostly sneak attacks and flanking. He also has a sadistic streak running through him that, while it doesn't come up very often, does tend to show off the more primal hollow that most know of. His high-speed regeneration tends to make him reckless with his attacks when in Resurreccion.

Place of Residence: Soul Society

Personality: More of a silent type than anything else, few outside of his seated officers and the other captains have heard much more from him other than derisive laughter, a deep and harsh sound. When he does speak, it's with bluntness and possibly brutality. He is slightly impatient and has a habit of tapping out music he hears while in the human world with his claws. Also, he has a very hands-on approach when it comes to things; he is the first to volunteer to go down to the human world and he prefers to show rather than say. His sadistic nature creeps into his manner all the time: laughter when a member of the Gotei 13 screws up, impaling an enemy with spikes before ending them, battering an enemy into submission long after they've surrendered.

History: While having no business with the Las Noches affair with Aizen, the effects of it echoed across Hueco Mundo. Rivu kept abreast of it then as an Adjuchas, staying out of the capital though discovering from those he devoured what was going on, especially when Aizen was dethroned and a reestablishment of the pecking order was required. As a result of the upheaval, a number of hollows and arrancars were cast out of Hueco Mundo where they were set upon by those stronger than they.

These events gave Rivu the opportunity to finalize his evolution into a Vasto Lorde by devouring the ones fleeing. Unfortunately, with Aizen and the Hogyoku gone, there was no way to maintain it aside from the further cannibalization of Hollows. When Urahara offered the new Hogyoku to them, Rivu was among the first to accept, not for the promise of power, but to keep himself from regression.

His hollow evolution halted, Rivu was also among the first to join the reformed Gotei 13 under the pretense of a different form of evolution. While his zanpakuto skills were poor at the start, his ability and capabilities as a vasto lorde set him apart from his competitors, having already had time to train that aspect of his being. With much of his focus on his new form and using his new strength, it made him an easy candidate for captaincy among the Gotei 13.

As one of the few arrancars in leadership positions, he is a testament to the grudge that many shinigami still hold after the Aizen affair, despite the recent years growth.

---Skills---
Regular Members start with 14 points to distribute. Lieutenants start with 19. Captains start with 24.

Strength: 10

Speed: 7

Reflexes: 7

Finesse: 7

Stamina: 9

Reiryoku: 8915

Zanjutsu: 9 (Skill with your Zanpakuto, also includes Resureccion Skill)

Hierro: 9 (How strong your Steel Skin is)

Hollow Powers: 6 (Skill in using your various Hollow powers, like Cero)

---Resurrección---

Zanpakuto Appearance: A pair of non-removable leather gloves behind his claws, seemingly extending into the hollow material.

Zanpakuto Name: Rain death from above, Leviaire

Resurrección Appearance: Rivu's Resurrecion has him sprouting sky blue wings with claws at the apex and a matching tail, the latter thick with large spikes. The claws in his sealed form are now more akin to gauntlets, extending up his forearm and also turning to sky blue as well as developing a pattern akin to scales. His legs become digitigrade, ending in sharp claws like his arms and also the same armour plating and pattern as his arms and extending up to his waist. The horns of his mask remnant fuse into his head, turn black, and grow both longer and sharper. The back of the circlet also extents in a strip down his back, connecting his wings and ending at the base of his tail with large spikes trailing down it.

Resurrección Abilities:
Cero Breath - Rather than firing a Ray Cero, Rivu can unleash his cero as a wider spread breath weapon instead, though this cuts the range of it in half.

Flight - Using his wings, Rivu is able to fly with excellent maneuverability. He can also use Sonido while in flight.

Sonic Roar - Rivu can unleash a devastating roar that can demolish structures as well as blasting enemies back.

Agility - Compared to his Vasto Lorde form, his Resurrecion is more streamlined and as such he moves very quickly, easily combo attacks with claws, horns and tail.

Lacerantala - Rivu can, while on the ground and in the air, extend blades of reishi from his wing-claws. These can be slashed as a ranged weapon but they are far more deadly as part of a flyby attack where the increased force from his flight increases their cutting power to greater heights.

Colmillo del Leviatan - Rivu can fire off the spikes along his spine and tail in a fusillade. They are highly penetrative and follow along a general trajectory. They can also be fired off as part of a tail slam, making it an even more damaging attack.

High Speed Regeneration - Already strong, Rivu kept his high speed regeneration abilities.

Quirk: As a result of having a tail for so long, whenever Rivu is pissed off and moving, there is a slight swagger to his step from where his tail would be swishing agitatedly. This has gotten several individuals hurt for thinking it's something more.

Last edited:
Hmmm, a lot of Arrancar and Shinigami, but no Quincy, Fullbringers or special humans?

Excuse me? The last post of that argument was buried. YOU dug it up this time just as HE dug it up before. Neither of you is at any less fault than the other. "I've been done with it for hours as long as I have the last word" doesn't count. There is no "Gijinka" either unless you reference an event where neither person could put on their big boy pants and stick to what was important: the RP.
Actually, that was the last alert I got seeing as I was AFK and as far as my Iwaku showed, that was the second to last post because hey, I have a life and I can't be here at my computer all the time.

And no, Gijinka refers to a time when I ignored someone because they didn't want to take the time to read posts relevant to them because apparently, reading is no longer required in an RP.

Speaking of which...

Realistically, that character can't exist and operate that way, Zetophi. If the captain commander and SS by extension in your mind can't get rid of a single side, not even major villain class character, that character would be breaking rule 3. A character is only as scary as the one who handles it and you are nothing to fear. Powers are fairly minor in terms of what makes or breaks a no holds barred fight. If you want a little exhibition match to prove the point, I don't mind. That being said, this too is rather pointless. It hasn't a ghost of a chance of being accepted as the GM already made his decision based on another parameter, being Gotei 13 only at this time which you note isn't happening regardless of various other issues including power balance, legal races, etc.

Gavin, it doesn't matter when you were online or not. Tensa continued it before and you graced it with a response. You chose to continue it because you haven't put on your big boy pants and decided to make your actions stick with your words, saying that you were done with it. Now on that note, this I am done with. If you want to keep playing the last word game so you can be rightfully shown the door, be my guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.