Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
-wipes hands- Business taken care of.

@AllThePasta I'll finish that bio up tomorrow morning or afternoon, depends on how much energy I have in the morning.

And now back to my usual questionnaire of things.

If Urahara survived, does the Urahara Shoten still exist with him as one of SS's main living world contacts and probably the most powerful person still around as far as SS goes? Whether he'd be stronger or weaker than the captain commander or not would be up in the air. Realistically, he'd probably be stronger. RP convenience-wise he'd probably be weaker in terms of making more sense and marginalizing SS less. But if the GM decides on going with no bankais except for CC, its pretty safe to say that no one else would likely be on par with him story-wise. And while we're at that, I'll go reserve the 12th. There's a morbid lack of quincys and tech is prettymuch right up their alley. Seems to be a good place to fit one in.

@Yaoi Master Gavin yea, i can't wait to see it finished ^^.

@Nevvy Urahara is dead remember? Gave his life and a new (Weaker) Hogyoku in trade to the Arrancar's. Those who worked at the shop also died trying to defend the Soul Society.

Also, i didn't say no Bankai's, just that the only one who can access theirs right now is the Captain Commander.

Why is that? Cause I had it written down that my shinigami had his as a result of being promoted to Vice Chief of the Kido Corps following the first Aizen incident that created the Vizards. So I might have to change that.

Well, in that case you have a reason then, so you dont have to change anything and start with Bankai as well.

Okay, if I read correctly, someone tried to put Ea, the world destroyer in this RP?

-----------

Also, I'm going to ask. As usually to be captain, you MUST have a bankai, what is the bankai restrictions about? I mean, I don't mind not having one, but given that captains are supposed to have one, does that mean that there were no one suitable for captainship in the first place, and basically, the captains are handpicked by basically the remaining strongest?

I forgot to add the possibility of being a stat thing.

Last edited:
@AllThePasta

Gilgamesh had EVERY TREASURE put on him, meaning Ea, basically once a Zanpakto exists, she has the original, shiki, banki and alternate forms of any and all Zanpakto... however she doesn't harbor their spirits.... since a Zanpakto Spirit lives with their Soul Reaper and Dies with their Soul Reaper.

Ea was the first... a Sword before the Concept of a Sword, meaning she basically is the first of any blade... and is the progenitor of all Zanpakto.... AKA the Mother of All Swords... which makes her technically a museum piece.... and priceless artifact too.

Ea... is different... Before Gilgamesh died... Ea was given her freedom... and all the kings many many treasures... given instructions not to let anyone who was unworthy use her... unless their life depends on it or the Worlds would End.

This is why a profile like that wouldn't exist in this RP, for purely balancing reason? And the Zanpakutou progenitor part is far-fetched.

And because exactly it's a sword, before the sword, it literally can't be a zanpakutou. It's... a sword. (Or a Drill, or whatever you want to call that thing.)

In a world where people don't go blowing up the world DBZ style, how would Ea even fit in a Bleach world? Honestly, without a sizable downgrade. One fight = End of the world, everybody dies without knowing what's happening, and nothing left, including the wielder.

Ea can't destroy the world Silly. @Tensa Hiruma

When she has a wilder they can only use UBW and Enuma Elish In True Banki.

when she is herself though she can use the Gate and any Zanpacto.

Go watch fate Zero, and find out why Gil actually does not use it outside a reality marble. Rendering a world inhabitable and torn asunder still leads to extinction. I still don't see the point of having a ridiculously God-level weapon here, so I'll ask you to elaborate. And Extra CCC, is actually a planet's Destruction, but because they're in moon cell, they He uses his full power to heart's content.

And explain How the Gate Can use any Zanpakutou? If we go by original Fate ability, Gate only summons prototypes of weapons.

If we transpose it here. That means it can only use Asauchi, as the asauchi is litterally the prototype of any and every zanpakutou. So, Onwning the world before things exist, might mean the earliest form, of whatever.

Second of all. The idea of equipping every and any zanpakuto is rediculous. You're aware that a Zanpakuto is the reflection of one's wielder, right? So, how are you able to wield people's souls again? It would imply having multiple Zanpakutou souls to bond with, and by definition, the weilder wouldn't be able to bond with every, or any, rendering them... useless. The Gate, given that the weapons in there can't harm souls. I'm not sure how that would work, exactly, as Legendary weapons aren't zanpakutous.

@Zetophi alright im gonna have to ask you to stop now. I may have been lenient with the first chatacter as she could have been able to happen later on, but this is getting down right ridiculous.

@Tensa Hiruma actually if i do remember right, not every captain had bankai at the beginning except for old man Yama. So unless someone gives a valid reason for starting with Bankai in their CS like Gavin has, than you dont start with it. Not moving on this point.

IT's the total opposite. Everyone Had one Except for Zaraki. Byakuya confirmed it, in the Ichigo vs. Kuchiki Fight.

@Tensa Hiruma im still not budging on this. This is abrand new soul society with new captains. Cant expect all of them to know it. Put how you got bankai in your Cs and ill allow it, but other than that, no.

@Zetophi objection denied.

Further more, in the 3 ways to be a captain, 2 of them required bankai, and Zaraki is the only one who didn't take the route, and instead, killed his captain, in front of 200 membera, in a duel for the rank.

Something that Tousen will further confirm on. They simply don't show it.

When both of my bio's done, I'll basically write where and how he obtained it, if it's that important.

I said Fate Zero, not stay night. Holding back on purpose because of a big ego never counted in the first place. For some reason Zetophi, it's as if you're just fooling around purposely.

Oh. I didn't see your answer on that. Fine, I'll write down how one of them achieved it.

So, does that means High level kido. (Things like Happorankan/Haien and higher), is also a big no, for the start of the Rp, and it's something to develop in the RP, right? (It makes sense that not every cpt level shinigami to pull out a.... Hiryusekizokushintenraiho, or Kurohitsugi in the beginning either.)

Last edited:
Name: Hiro Tengmaru

Race: Shinigami/Vizard

Division: Division 13

Nickname: Mr. Average

Appearance:
bleach_oc__gingitsune_kaen_by_nexusyuber-d31u546.png

Strengths: A long term thinker that sets up for latter effects more so than immediate results. Has a strong will as hes always looking for new ways to win in a losing battle. Has a pretty tough defense as he focues more upon that than offense.

Weaknesses: His sword skills are a bit lacking as he focused more upon kido when he was a regular soul reaper. Lacks too much experience with his mask since he doesn't like dealing with his inner hollow if at all possible. Doesn't know how to quit even in a losing situation.

Place of Residence: The Soul Society

Personality: Hiro has to be the more serious one in his division because of his captain's terrible work ethics. Loyal and hardworking to a fault hes always the man you can depend on when it comes to getting the job done. Hes never really taken a day off even when offered by his captain multiple times he always replies with,"Our enemies don't rest so neither can i."

History: Hiro was a former member of squad 13 as just your average squad member who didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but that didn't diminish the fact that he was a truly hard worker. Until one day this strange unknown force came about that destroyed the old Soul Society he had never had much combat training and as such was ashamed to say he was amoung the first to flee. Years afterwards he came together with the other shinigami as they went to work on rebuilding a new Seireitei, but he felt he could do much more to help. Upon hearing of the hogyoku tests that were being offered to shinigami to help give them the powers of a hollow he was the first in line to test out this new possibility. Its been at least 8 years since that day and though he may not have full control over his abilites hes become decent in wielding his new found hollow powers.

---Skills---

Strength: 4

Speed: 10

Reflexes: 10

Finesse: 10

Stamina: 5

Reiryoku: Shinigami Value: 6100
Hollow Value: 7400

Kido: 10

Zanjutsu: 3

---Zanpakuto---

Name: Hauringu kyōfū
Appearance:
katana1-2.jpg

Shikai Chant: Karera wa anata ga kyōfū o hauringu, sakebi kiite mimashou!
Shikai Appearance:
death_sword.jpg

Shikai Abilities: Amplifies his powers over wind and gives off a chilling vibe from the ghost like skulls surrounding the blade.

Bankai Phrase: Kaze ga harikēn no yōna gōonmashou, sōdaina senpū!
Bankai Appearance:
latest

Bankai Abilities: While it may look like a downgrade the powers from this blade help strengthen his kido and gives him an active barrier of wind around himself and the sword to increase offense and defense.

Incarnation Appearance:
Kuryuu.jpg

---Vizard Abilities---

Inner Hollow Appearance:
bleach_oc__xenethis_chimera_by_xprodigy-d4l1t7p.jpg

Inner Hollow Name: Kometsu Shirigane

Hollow Mask Appearance:
Vizard_Mask_V_by_dazedgumball.png

Hollow Mask Abilities: Like any other vizard hes able to shoot a cero but has a long build up time. It helps to make up for his lacking strength by boosting his physical abilites. Has not really practiced much with this form so it can only last for about the span of 10 minutes.

Hollow Powers: 7

Last edited:
@AllThePasta Yes sir... I'll go back to my cubby in Libertine

I shall wait until everyone has had a chance to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.