1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Douche
  7. Adaptable
Genres
Modern, Military, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Furry, Anime, Alternate Dimension Modern, Horror, Supernatural
IC THREAD

Plot
The year is 2018, and just ten years prior the Soul Society fell to an unknown force. The Soul King and his guard, including any forces he could find, went to combat the source that had attacked them, but they too, fell to it. Now, 10 years later, the Soul Society has been re-constructed, and Shinigami are starting to re-appear, along with Quincy, Vizards, Fullbringers, Arrancars, Special Humans, and Hybrid combinations of all of them have all joined with the Shinigami and live in the Soul Society so that they may build their forces and friendships. However, unknown to those in the Soul Society, the Unknown Force is coming back, and it's those in the Soul Society's job to take it out this time...

Rules
1. Standard Iwaku Rules Apply.

2. Anything 18+ Please do it in the Libertine section or in a PM.

3. No Godlike Characters.

4. Captains are the only one's permitted to be OverPowered unless said otherwise by me.

5. Feel free to use any World building skills you have.

6. No Overabundance of Hybrids, if i see this i will stop allowing Hybrids, as they're supposed to be uncommon.

7. Any Race (Shinigami, Quincy, Arrancar, Vizard, Fullbringer, Special Humans, and Hybrids) can join Any Division.

8. If you do not post for a Week than your character is subject to being Controlled be me or someone else until you do post. They also are subject to dying if left alone too long.

Spots
Leadership
Captain-Commander/Commander of Division 1: Tae Wang (By @Nevvy )

Commander of Division 2: Holly Callahan (By @Nevvy )

Commander of Division 3: Sukairivu Aiasa (By @Yaoi Master Gavin )

Commander of Division 4:

Commander of Division 5: Nogitsune Hibiki (By @Yaoi Master Gavin )

Commander of Division 6: Auron Murakami 'The Drunk Dragon' (Made by @Kumo Tetsu)

Commander of Division 7: Tensa Hiruma (By @Tensa Hiruma )

Commander of Division 8:

Commander of Division 9: Akari Himika (By @Tensa Hiruma )

Commander of Division 10: Seiko Yakuju (By @Inevyr )

Commander of Division 11: Krivats Lancaster (By @Solar✹Blitzfang43 )

Commander of Division 12: Shinobu Fujiwara (By @Nevvy )

Commander of Division 13: Rin Kamiya (By @AllThePasta)

Commander-in-Chief of Onmitsukidō: Sun Shao (By @Monsiuer Sarcastique )

Division Spots

• 1st_Division_Insignia.jpg
    The First Division is ranked highest among the 13 Divisions. Even subordinate members of the First Division are considered model Shinigami. Emergencies must be dealt with swiftly; quick decisions and quick actions are essential. The division is able to ascertain a situation and mobilize quickly even before an order is issued. That is the true value of the First Division.
    1st Lieutenant: Seiji Juumonji (By @Monsiuer Sarcastique )

2nd Lieutenant:

Member 1:

Member 2:

Member 3:

Member 4:

Character Skeletons

• Name:

Race: Shinigami

Division:

Nickname:

Appearance: (If you put a picture please put it at the beginning of your Character Sheet)

Strengths: (What kind of Strengths does your character have?)

Weaknesses: (What kind of Weaknesses?)

Place of Residence: (Where do you live? The Soul Society or Karakura Town?)

Personality:

History: (What kind of past does your character have?)

---Skills---

Regular Members start with 46 points to distribute. Lieutenants start with 51. Captains start with 56.

Strength: 0

Speed: 0

Reflexes: 0

Finesse: 0 (How Graceful are you when fighting?)

Stamina: 0

Reiryoku: (Put your Reiryoku as a number, this is your Spiritual Power. Minimum is 100-Maximum is 10,000) (Regular Members can only go up to 5,000. Lieutenants can only go up to 7,500. Captains can go up to 10,000)

Kido: 0 (Skills with Hado and Bakudo)

Zanjutsu: 0 (Skill with your Zanpakuto, includes skill with Bankai and Shikai)

---Zanpakuto---

Name: (Regular Members of a Division do not know their Zanpakuto's Name yet.)

Appearance:

Shikai Chant: (What is the Chant you have to say to bring your Zanpakuto into it's Shikai (Initial Release) Must know your Zanpakuto's Name in order to unlock Shikai.)

Shikai Appearance:

Shikai Abilities: (What types of Abilities does your Zanpakuto, and by extension You, have while in Shikai mode)

Bankai Phrase: (What do you have to say to release your Zanpakuto into it's Bankai? Must know your Zanpakuto's Name and have a lot of training and experience with your Zanpakuto in order to unlock Bankai)

Bankai Appearance:

Bankai Abilities: (What types of Abilities does your Zanpakuto, and by extension You, have while in Bankai Mode?)

Incarnation Appearance: (What does your Zanpakuto look like?)

(IF YOUR MAKING A HYBRID JUST COMBINE THE RACE SKELETON SHEETS TOGETHER AND EDIT YOUR RACE ACCORDINGLY. DO NOT COMBINE YOUR DISTRIBUTION POINTS. THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF DISTRIBUTION POINTS FROM EITHER SHEET IS THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE TO DISTRIBUTE)

Last edited:
I Want to be a roaming Zanpakuto, chilling with Toushin. D:

And Tell me why would people need a Bankai Sentence? It's not like Shikai.

People usually Say Bankai, or "Shinuchi". Not a Sentence.

And Zabimaru is a Beast, and Hyorinmaru is a Dragon. Zanpakuto rebellion arc had them made look like humans, it dosen't mean that how they actually look like.

Because Zangetsu isn't actually Zangetsu. He's called Juhagetsu for a reason.

And you need to learn how yo limit your point system, or else, people will end up putting 20 and 19's everywhere.

Last edited:
OMG PASTAAAAAA YOU MADE A BLEACH RPPPPPPP. I AM SO IIIIN. LEMME GRAB MY OLD CAPTAIN AND MOD THE HISTORY A BIT SO I CAN ADD HIM.

Name: Nogitsune Hibiki

Race: Shinigami

Division: Squad 5

Nickname:

Appearance: Hibiki is a tall, teal-haired and pale skinned man with golden eyes. Both ears come to a slight taper at the top, though hardly pronounced and they are both pierced, though the left also has two more in the cartilage at the top. IT is rare to see him without a smile. He wears the traditional soul reaper shihakusho though under it, he wears an open high-collared top. As a captain, he wears his haori regularly and has the Squad 5 badge on a pendant around his neck. HIs zanpakuto is sheathed across his back.

Reiatsu Color: Teal

Strengths: Hibiki is incredibly flexible, allowing him to perform his multidimensional shunpo* landings in even the shortest shunpo. Outside of shunpo though, he is light on his feet and quick, though he can't compare to the best of Squad 2. He is also possessed of immense Reiatsu and Reiyoku. To make up for his failings in his strength, Hibiki trained his physical prowess extensively and has the stamina to go far beyond where the more powerful would stop, having used his speed to dodge their excessively powerful attacks to leave them open. He fights best alone or with only one other and maintains a calm persona even in battle. He also happens to be ambidextrous though he favours his right hand. As a once high-ranking member of the Kido Corps, Hibiki is able to cast high level kido at full power without incantation as well as Niju Eisho with high level kido. With the proper and correct knowledge, Hibiki is able to determine the compatibility of himself and another soul reaper were they to be partners in combat. Regardless of compatibility, he is able to make the best of any combination, though there are some soul reapers with whom he teams best with.

*Multidimensional shunpo is the ability to perform shunpo and land on varied surfaces (even upside down) and continue on towards the destination.

Weaknesses: Compared to other captains, Hibiki falls short when it comes to strength. He also has a habit of making comments while fighting about his opponent which, to him, are just observations but with his manner come off more as taunts. He also has a tendency to reserve bankai as a last resort; to him, it feels as though Kaiten Haji pushes him to spill blood every time he uses it.

Place of Residence: The Soul Society

Personality: Hibiki is incredibly relaxed and takes things at his own pace, even in battle. However, he does recognize when hustle is needed and rises to the occasion. He prefers to read in his spare time and has a preference for philosophy and, perhaps to his eternal chagrin, gay romance novels, many of which he has penned. His speech is very informal and almost borders on disrespectful. . Underneath it all though, is a willingness to kill; he has no qualms about killing whatsoever.

History:
Hibiki's story begins long before Ichigo's did, over two hundred years before the Visored's did. He began his life in Soul Society in District 31 of East Rukongai. Compared to many, he was only different in that he needed to eat, an obvious sign that he had reiatsu. His preference though for large, rare steaks were what caught the eye of several of the patrolling soul reapers in that area; most who had any reiatsu didn't need nearly so much. They would pressure him through the years that perhaps he should attempt the entrance exam to the Shinoreijutsuin. Over time, their resolve wore down his obstinence and he attempted the entrance exam, astounding the proctors with just how much reiatsu he had without any training at all.

At the time of his exam, there were several members of the Kido Corps scouting the new recruits for anyone with promise. In him they saw great potential and he did not disappoint. Hibiki had a natural skill with kido and performed it with ease, quickly able to cast low level kido without incantation. This natural talent combined with diligence in the other three areas of training allowed him to graduate the academy in only four years. In his last year, he had been able to contact Kaiten Haji, his zanpakuto taking it's sealed form though shikai was still beyond him.

That with his prowess in kido would easily have gotten him a lower ranked seat in any of the thirteen squads. However, the Kido Corps had laid their claim on him first, having followed his progress through the academy. Though he was no longer in the academy, the diligence and work he showed in the academy stayed with him allowing Hibiki to rise to 4th seat in less than two centuries. It was not hard work, however, that would let him rise up further. Rather, it was the machinations of Sosuke Aizen.

Aizen's conspiracy removed Tessai, then Chief of the Kido Corps, and Hachigen, then Vice-Chief, from their positions, leaving behind a power void. Of course, the successor to the position of Chief was obvious but Vice Chief was something more. While others were better at Kido than Hibiki, Hibiki also had capabilities in actual combat; a do-it-all guy. It was this that made him a better choice. At the time however, he did not possess bankai despite trying to. With the sudden loss of leadership and the new trappings of position around him, his vigour was renewed and he set into his training with a passion to show that he was truly worthy of being Vice Chief.

The results of the Unknown Force's assault on Soul Society did not fail to leave it's mark on the Kido Corps. While they remained in the shadows for most of the combat and did not receive very many casualties, the power vacuum left behind required though with capabilities to step up. Hibiki was one of those with the qualifications and talent to become a Captain of the Gotei 13 and he continues to rise to the challenge.

---Skills---

Strength: 5

Speed: 9

Reflexes: 8

Finesse: 7

Stamina: 8

Reiryoku: 9250

Kido: 12

Zanjutsu: 7

---Zanpakuto---

Name: Kaiten Haji

Appearance: a 65 inch long nodachi with a slightly luminescent blade and a seafoam green handle. The guard is a akin to a hollowed out saw blade. It is light, yet durable and easy to handle with just a single hand

Shikai Chant: Rip them to shreds...Kaiten Haji!

Shikai Appearance: Kaiten Haji forms a pair of kido saw blades above Hibiki's wrists

Shikai Abilities: Normally only 1.5 ft in diameter, they can grow/shrink anywhere from 1-6 ft as long as the total diameter does not exceed 7 ft. They spin at a constant speed that can cut through almost anything effortlessly and are locked in place so they cannot move from where they are. The only exception is when he fires them. They are fired initially in the direction that they are aimed though Hibiki can control their arcs. Only one can be airborne at a time. Additionally the circular blades can disperse kido attacks as well as ceros and deflect normal attacks. They can also be imbued with kido, sometimes resulting in unexpected effects. Of particular note, Kaiten Haji can be activated whenever the blade breaks and upon release of shikai/bankai will be restored.

Bankai Phrase: Rend reality in twain... Kaiten Haji Tachikomeru!

Bankai Appearance: The circular blades disappear and are replaced by six circular blades that spin around him at high speed, creating a near impassible wall of energy that can cut through anything. Within the hollow inside, there is enough room for two soul reapers besides Hibiki.

Bankai Abilities: The blades can actually be shot out as crescent blades(total 12) but it comes at the cost of making an opening in the defense. Like in shikai, they can be controlled at a distance. In addition, Hibiki can use kido while in bankai and his bankai will have no effect on it whatsoever unless he imbues his bankai with kido, much like his shikai. Also like his shikai, his bankai disperses spiritual attacks like kido and ceros but can do a much higher level as well as block normal attacks.

Incarnation Appearance:

Kaiten Haji is a youthful male spirit with white hair, red eyes and pale skin. There always seems to be a breeze around him, even if there is no wind, whipping back his clothes and hair. He also tends to sway when he's just standing there. His clothing tends more towards black and white with no deviation between. Like Hibiki, there is a serenity to him but also coldness; he is completely calm and void of emotions even when he is speaking about killing. To see any real emotion other than boredom or serenity is rare.

The Inner World:

The inner world is one of both peace and death. A single misstep can send you hurtling into oblivion but for those who take the time to relax and find their place of serenity will discover that this is a perfect realm.

Last edited:
Well this certainly looks like something i would be interested in.

Even I might pop in.

Alrighty @Tensa Hiruma I want to thank you for your info, as i haven't watched Bleach nearly as much as i have Naruto, so thank you for the information. I thought that they still had to say a short phrase (Like Roar, Zabimaru, or like Byakuya where he keeps saying his small phrase, before actually sayin Bankai and releasing.) I will also edit the Character sheet's with a limit then, and i thank you for the feed back. I didn't put the option to be a roaming Zanpakuto because i don't believe Toushin would still be doing that, but i do have an alternative to that for later on, otherwise i wouldn't have told you to put an appearance/incarnation for your Zanpakuto.

@Yaoi Master Gavin I hope you do know that being Captain of the First Division makes you the Captain-Commander, so basically your Char is supposed to be the Strongest Shinigami and due to the plot of the RP your the unanimous 'Ruler' of the Soul Society. You also forgot to put a number for your Reiryoku.

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 glad that your showing interest.

I shall try and get my character sheet today if that's fine by you.

I'll take dibs on Either CPT, or VC of the 9th Division.

Nah. It's more like Roar Zabimaru. and "BANKAI. Souou Zabimaru".

And Then again, don't do the roaming one. They don't get out of the division Zero. I just wanted to have my inner hollow out for some reason. (In Which I played as in other RP. Which was a strange structure. He's basically some Arrancar, looking like Zangetsu (Hollow Ichigo, if you're not sure which), with a shinigami Zanpakutou.)

But I can probrably pull out one.

Reiyoku and Reiatsu is the same. IT's even stated that you will have the same reserve as your output. So, no need to have a separate chart for Reiyoku. This isn't shaman king.

And the Head Captain isn't close to that, actually. (All of the Zero div are at least stronger. And 4th Division is proven to be scarier than Yamamoto, in canon. But it'd be best that he's still the stongest in Gotei 13, as to prevent Coup d'état.)

That's perfectly fine with me^^.

Also, I just want it noted that the values for Reiryoku and your skills aren't final, these are just the beginning limitation. (@Yaoi Master Gavin Think like my Naruto RP) You can go ABOVE the limits i put by training and fighting Hollow's/Rouge Member of the soul society (Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, ect)

I'll take dibs on Either CPT, or VC of the 9th Division.

Nah. It's more like Roar Zabimaru. and "BANKAI. Souou Zabimaru".

And Then again, don't do the roaming one. They don't get out of the division Zero. I just wanted to have my inner hollow out for some reason. (In Which I played as in other RP. Which was a strange structure. He's basically some Arrancar, looking like Zangetsu (Hollow Ichigo, if you're not sure which), with a shinigami Zanpakutou.)

But I can probrably pull out one.

Reiyoku and Reiatsu is the same. IT's even stated that you will have the same reserve as your output. So, no need to have a separate chart for Reiyoku. This isn't shaman king.

And the Head Captain isn't close to that, actually. (All of the Zero div are at least stronger. And 4th Division is proven to be scarier than Yamamoto, in canon. But it'd be best that he's still the stongest in Gotei 13, as to prevent Coup d'état.)
Once again, thank you for the info. I actually stopped watching/reading bleach a while ago (Once the Fullbringer Arc started) so i thank you for the info, though i can't seem to find the area in which i put both Reiryoku and Reiatsu?

and Yes, i would prefer it that the Captain Commander be the strongest, as even though Yamamoto was boasted as the strongest he lost a lot in the manga.

Oh whoops @Yaoi Master Gavin i just realised that your the Squad 5 captain, not squad one, sorry XD.

He was the "Strongest" until the King of Quincy one shot Yamamoto. Before that, no one pisses off old man Yama.
BigYamaDeath.png

Actually, Hibiki is only Captain of Squad 5, equivalent to 1st seat. You might have transposed the numbers there.

@Yaoi Master Gavin yes, yes i did, i honestly don't know what made me think he was the Division/Squad one commander when 5 was obviously their instead??? My mind works in strange ways young one...

@Tensa Hiruma i do remember that, maybe that's why i thought he wasn't strong??? Though I still think he's a badass, i just can't get the first impression he gave me when he first showed up out of my head XD.

Indeed, such odd ways. See... you're a freak... like me!

Yamamoto was weak only because of his Honor before treason Mentality.He he was like he was 1000 years ago, he'd one shot everything.

(Given that he's among the guys who lived over 1000 years, and people are souls, the age is really irrelevant, so don't expect me to add one.)

Yea, i kind of like how honorable he was though.

(At least give some indication to how old you are, not enough for us to give us an exact number, but at least something that gives us a range to select from.)

@Yaoi Master Gavin ah but you see young one, theirs no such thing as freaks, just those with different interests and mentalities ;)

(I have no reasoning for that, But they will be around 2-3 centuries old max.)

And I still think that Somehow, stats balancing should be implemented somehow.I mean, /20, and stats slots, it only makes sense to place a point limit in total.

So basically how i did it in my large Naruto RP then. Alright, i'll be right back than while i edit that. @Yaoi Master Gavin which means your gunna have to edit your sheet unfortunately, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.