Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, Tensa is accepted ^^, you can RP as him now :3.

Also, since i'm making the Captain for the 13th division, which is the division with the most Hybrids since it deals with protecting and watching Karakura Town, the character may be a Hybrid, i'm stuck between making him a Shinigami/Arrancar hybrid or just a Vizard. hmmmmm.

Yea, Tensa is accepted ^^, you can RP as him now :3.
Wait. WAAIT. I'll mod him a bit more. I'm not glad with him. (I'm actually gonna finish Both Akari and Tensa at the same time, incase a cpt's meeting pops in.)

So, I'll ask you again.

Just please tell me it's not staring with mass 13 court meeting. Q.Q

WIP

matsunami_shinoda__135_years_ago_by_road_of_legends-d7oyjd7.jpg

Name:
Razira Fumada

Race: Shinigami

Division:
8th

Captain

Nickname:
Raz

latest

Strengths:
Brute Strength
Heightened Hearing, Smell, Touch, and Taste
Large amount of Reiastu
Fierce Presence
Battle Experience
Good Leader
High Intuition
Master Swordsmen
Good Kido
Shunpo Master

Weaknesses:
Blind
Not as Swift as some
Sensitive Nose/Ears
Has a temper

Place of Residence:
Soul Society

Personality:
Razira keeps to herself most of the time, never really getting close to anyone. Though she does care for her squad as well as others, she just doesnt always show it. Shes usually calm but if one of her comrades is injured by an enemy or threatened she'll turn into a demon you really dont wanna mess with. She hates unnecessary fighting. She enjoys sparring but also times of peace and quiet.

History:
WIP

---Skills---

Strength:

Speed:

Reflexes:

Finesse:

Stamina:

Reiryoku:

Kido:

Zanjutsu:

---Zanpakuto---

Name:
Hanusaki

Appearance:
images

Shikai Chant:
"Come forth from the shadows...Hanuzaki!"

Shikai Appearance:
matsunami_shinoda__incomplete_fullbring_by_road_of_legends-d7oyim4.jpg

Shikai Abilities: (What types of Abilities does your Zanpakuto, and by extension You, have while in Shikai mode)

Bankai Phrase:
"Show them your fangs...Hanuzaki!"

Bankai Appearance:
matsunami_fullbring_clad_shinigami_form_by_rtenzo-d4ugvgp.jpg

Bankai Abilities: (What types of Abilities does your Zanpakuto, and by extension You, have while in Bankai Mode?)

Incarnation Appearance:
Ai_12052010_by_aditya777 (1).jpg

Last edited:
@*~Nightjade~* sorry, someone's already the 9th Division Captain.

@Tensa Hiruma that is entirely up to the Captain Commander, right now it just starts out with the sun coming up and beginning the first official day of the new Soul Society.

@*~Nightjade~* sorry, someone's already the 9th Division Captain.

@Tensa Hiruma that is entirely up to the Captain Commander, right now it just starts out with the sun coming up and beginning the first official day of the new Soul Society.
I saw that lol I'll just change it

Stats start with base 5 plus adds. It'd be more accurate to say that a shinigami captain has 7 fields so it'd be 21+35 points to spend for a total of 56 if you're counting from 0.

I will not be starting with a captain's meeting. There's no reason to unless there's something that's happening at that moment to attend to.

Stats start with base 5 plus adds. It'd be more accurate to say that a shinigami captain has 7 fields so it'd be 21+35 points to spend for a total of 56 if you're counting from 0.

I will not be starting with a captain's meeting. There's no reason to unless there's something that's happening at that moment to attend to.
Oh I thought it was 21 total XD

Well, there's a lot of things to attend to that i addressed in the IC post ^^.

emilia_after_timeskip__by_redpineapple97-d5dg427.jpg

Name: Emilia de Meuron

Race: Arrancar

Division: 11

Nickname: The Red Death

Strengths: Emilia is honest (Brutally i might say) and loyal to her friends and her commander. She will follow orders from her divisions captain without question. She has an un-natural amount of strength, but she's very slow. Her Hierro is unnaturally tough, and she has decent control over her Hollow Powers.

Weaknesses: Emilia is Brutal when being honest, and will question anyone if they try to give her orders if they are not her captain. Emilia also has a very short temper, which is even shorter if people harm anyone in her division in any way. Emilia also is very slow, and doesn't understand most social cue's.

Place of Residence: Soul Society

Personality: Emilia loves her division as if it were her family, whether their Arrancar or not. Her temper leaves much to be desired though since it gets her into a lot of fights. Though when Emilia turns silent and stoic is when you have to watch out, because that is a sign that you have pushed her beyond her limit and she will do anything in her power to end your life while she is like this. Emilia respects her Captain Krivats Lancaster, and even if she doesn't admit it she does have a small crush on him. She would do anything for Krivats as long as it doesn't do anything to harm anyone she calls her family.

History: Emilia lived most of her hollow life just travelling Hueco Mundo all by herself, never gaining any sort of Fraccion or attachment to anyone or anything else. She had started travelling towards Aizens base when she heard he had something that could turn her at the least remotely human again, though when she got there she was disappointed to find a wrecked 'castle' and no Aizen in sight. When the Unknown Force attacked the Soul Society Emilia was wrecked over it, because despite popular belief she liked the Shinigami and what they were doing, it was what she wanted to do after all. When she found out 2 years later that their was something that could turn her into an Arrancar back at Aizen's 'Castle' she immediately set off to it. She managed to get there just in time to see Kisuke's death, and she was a little devastated over it, due to Kisuke being the only Shinigami to not attack her at first site. After turning into an Arrancar Emilia was the first person to agree to the deal set out by the Shinigami to rebuild the Soul Society and was one of the Arrancars who helped contribute to rebuilding it the most. Eventually she found Krivats training at some point and admired his strength and resolve, and when she learned that he had the same mindset as she did she was all but smitten with him. Though she did not turn into a fan girl, she did have her moments, though rare as they may be, and she does want to get his affections, though she stops herself whenever she tries to pursue him, believing that an Arrancar could never get together with a Shinigami, much less a Captain, so Emilia Trains. She trains and trains nearly every day so that one day Krivats will notice her strength and by proxy her, and possibly fall for her like she did for him.

---Skills---
Regular Members start with 14 points to distribute. Lieutenants start with 19. Captains start with 24.

Strength: 15

Speed: 3

Reflexes: 5

Finesse: 3 (How Graceful are you when fighting?)

Stamina: 6

Reiryoku: 7,375

Zanjutsu: 10 (Skill with your Zanpakuto, also includes Resureccion Skill)

Hierro: 10 (How strong your Steel Skin is)

Hollow Powers: 7 (Skill in using your various Hollow powers, like Cero)

---Resurrección---

Zanpakuto Appearance: (See her picture)

Zanpakuto Name: Muerte Roja (Red Death)

Resurrección Appearance: Emilia's eyes turn dark red, and her mask bits in her hair morph into large spikes that jut out of her head, she gains hollow bone armor in the form of a long robe that is unbuttoned, but connects by a single just above her breasts. Underneath it baggy pants, the hole in her stomach and bone armor that covers her breasts appear as well. Behind her a serrated tail is visible that ends in a sharp point. He Sword morphs itself into a pair of fingerless gloves that covers her hands

Resurrección Abilities:

Increased Stats: Emilia's strength is multiplied 3X than normal, making her a force to be reckoned with, and her speed is increased just a small bit, so that she moves at normal speeds. Her Reflexes and Finesse increase tremendously as well, making her a danger to fight when she uses her Resurrecion.

Cero Coating: Emilia can coat her fists and feet with Cero, making each hit she attacks with into an explosive punch or kick that can blast enemies way. Additionally she can also fire Cero's by punching and kicking.

Revolt Blast: Emilia uses this move as a last resort, as it causes her to exit her Resurrecion and leaves her weak for a little over a weak until she recovers. Revolt Blast causes Emilia's fists to be coated with multiple Layers of Cero (The maximum amount of layers she can do currently is 3). Emilia than can then take 3 courses of action. Emilia can either smash her fists together, causing a large explosion around her (But it doesn't harm her), or she can punch someone (which leaves her with being able to do 2 Revolt Blast punches before she passes out) which can cause massive amounts of damage, or finally she can punch the air in front of her, causing a large beam of bright red energy to fire off from her fists which can cause massive amounts of damage if not avoided. (She can also do this twice, once with each fist)

Yea, you are right, usually when i put a points system it's fairly balanced, with a very small amount of points to distribute anywhere, but i couldn't think of the averages and such (As i've been trying to get some sleep for the past 6 hours or so, but my body won't let me as i keep waking up every 30 minutes with my sides feeling like their on fire) so i thank you for that info. Do you have an idea on what the points should be for other races as well?

Also, yes, i would prefer it if you both stopped arguing, i don't like seeing people argue over stuff >_>, Feel free to do it in a PM but please don't do it here TT_TT

@Zetpohi so basically your character is a Tsukirei, who can't find their 'fated' one. (The one whom your chain wraps around)

Normally i would accept something like that, as it would bring more fun into this, but i'll leave it up to the majority of those who actually know the bleach show/manga/anime more than me to decide whether i should accept you or not >_>.
@AllThePasta
No... take the idea of someone tormenting you past that point, reviving your body, rapeing your soul and body, separating them forcing you to watch and feel as they pull out all your organs, from both soul and body, re arranged them and torment you and do far worse, then Cutting your chains and ripping the core out, and leaving your body and soul for dead after they are done having their fun. things due to the combined effort of a unknown cell of Shimigami, Hollows, Quincies, and Humans... who split off from their respective factions.... doing things to your body and soul, mind and heart that make even the Guardians of Hell Weep for you.... and can't be told fully by words... and yet you refused to break and refused to change during all of this... You are not waiting for your fated one...

Tsukirei are bound to one location... Vagrant or Wandering Souls, have no chain, they have a heart still but no chain, and basically if you are one of those involved in killing you in the manner I said.... you want to kill them... it doesn't matter if it is Squad Zero or little timmy down the street.... someone is going to die.

All Vagrant souls Have the Guilt Aura... however the means of making one is unknown fully... and some can even let go but still have no place to go... unable to be ether soul reaper or hollow... and even Hell Refuses to house them...

Also Dead Vengeance... works on anyone who has killed, be it merciless or out of defense... hollows or shimigami hell guardians, doesn't matter all their collective hate and malice, as well as Sukia's own pain and suffering, are focused into an attack, that is litterially all your sins turned to physical and bleed damage over time.

However those who killed in shear defense alone, will not suffer nearly as much as those who have basically killed for killing or just for kicks.... in fact it doesn't hurt much at all... its basically a penitent stair manifested into a slash.

Last edited:
Damn, you really thought all of it out >_<. Unfortunately i can't accept your character, as it would be hard to find a loophole somewhere to allow her to join, but this is mainly focused around a combined Soul Society, sorry >_<. BUT, your character is awesome! Why not make a bleach RP yourself and use her there? I'd love to see it play out ^^.

Name: Yometsu Shiragumi

Race: Arrancar

Division: Squad 9

Nickname: None at the moment.

Appearance:
bleach_oc___sebastian_santiago_by_tsukiyamo-d4u0kto.jpg

Strengths: Has a fast sonido making him hard to catch. Great at playing mind games with an opponent. Great reflexes.

Weaknesses: Has a habit to let opponents go. Hates fighting with all he has making his fights harder on himself. Doesn't take most fights seriously causing him to be caught off guard a lot.

Place of Residence: The Soul Society

Personality: Yometsu can be classified as a bit of a slacker when it comes to getting his jobs done especially with organizing the many reports from the other divisions. Has a great respect and loyalty for his squad since they accepted him fairly quickly given what he is. Has a very long fuse and a carefree soul that brings a sort of relaxing air into the squad from time to time.

History: Years before all this happened Yometsu would never had even dared dream something like this could even be thought of let alone exist. For years he had wandered the deserted waste land known as hueco mundo always searching for new places to live in peace since most times he was attacked by hungry hollows wishing to expand their strength. After hearing tell of a new soul society Yometsu's interest grew to the point that he finally approached this brand new society and swore the pledge that many others did to live here.

---Skills---

Strength: 5

Speed: 10

Reflexes: 8

Finesse: 8

Stamina: 7

Reiryoku: 6,600

Zanjutsu: 6

Hierro: 6

Hollow Powers: 9

---Resurrección---

Zanpakuto Appearance:
latest

Zanpakuto Name: Run them down, Pantera Iluminación!

Resurrección Appearance:
latest

Resurrección abilites: Just like his original form hes free to move at his usual pace which makes it hard for anyone not at a captain class to follow with ease. Thanks to his new speed increase hes able to deal more blows that, while not powerful alone, add up in damage in a short amount of time. His cero also increases in power and gains the ability to be fired in short burst.

Nice Character Solar, accepted ^^.

@CrowOkatagi woah, didn't know that there was one that had the name before this one. Sorry, should i change it?

@AllThePasta You did say Karakura down was a place still right?

This could have happned before the soul socity combined....

if I recall time passing in the real world is Much MUCH slower. 1 year is like 100 years or so in the SS yes? so if she was killed 20 or so years back... as I said then 20,000 years... perhaps? Also there are always defectors, and Secret works going on... Cough *AZIEN* Cough

@CrowOkatagi This isn't my Forum, but if you want to use him you can....

I may even use my Demon Zanpakto here.

Hmmmm, i don't know.... Give me a little time to think about it okay? Your character could add a nice Sub-Plot to this RP though, and it's a nice character, but i don't know yet :/.

Time in the real world and SS are the same. You can lose some time by messing up in the dangai but if Ichigo had trained with Urahara just before going to SS at that rate, Rukai would have been executed years prior to his arrival. This isn't Narnia.

Aww my underling has feelings for me...I wonder how thats gonna go.

Status
Not open for further replies.