Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else I've been wondering about.... How are you handling Segunda Etapa, Second Resurrection form?

You know that Segunta Etapa is a unique form, right? That ability was the embodiment of Ulqui's Nihilism. The literal objective isn't even about the power. But to make people Give up on the will/meaning to live. Which is nihilism.

It's just like Ichigo Being Quincy, Full bring, Shinigami and Human.

Never said that in anything I've read. Sounds more like people reading things into things.

I'm saying that he must be pretty special, if you want to place a "Second Step" into a Resurrección. It's been clearly stated that he's the only one that has said ability. And every espada has an aspect of death. Which their aspect is clearly reflected in their powers And/or Personas. I think you missed Barragan's explanation of how Each espada LIVES by their aspects.

Aspects of death:
Yammy: Anger(Yammy), it's even the resurrection.
Stark: Solitude: Powers, Persona, and backstory reflects on it.
Barragan: Time: He's Among the oldest if not the oldest in Hueco Mundo, and It's in his every power.
Hallibel: Sacrifice: She was technically Sacrifice by Aizen, yet.. It seems more to reflect the fraccions, power wise.
Ulquiora: Come on, now. I just explained the power part. Same for Cero Obscuras. It's in his Backstory, and Present Role.
Noitora: Despair: Yeah, He lives in Despair, and kinda spreads it to everyone.
Grimjow: Destruction: Kinda straight forward.
Zonmari: Infaftuation/Intoxication: Eum..... Receive my love.
Aaronerio: Greed: I want your body, powers and everything you own.

Last edited:
Hmm, well i did want to save most of the reasons why they were accepted into the soul society to myself but you make very good points. Alrighty well here you go.

SO, Basically, after the Central 46 died (A Second time, might i add) by the 'unknown force' and the spirit king and his guard fell, the Soul Society went into panic without a leader, that is, until Shunsui (Who was Acting Captain Commander) stepped up, and reigned everything together. When the 'Unknown Force' attacked Shunsui was able to get as many shinigami and spirits out of the soul society as he could (which was a surprisingly low number) at the cost of his and the other Canon Characters life's (Including Ichigo's). The Shinigami that escaped and watched as the Soul Society was torn apart and destroyed decided to follow their age old tradition of saving spirits and killing hollows. However, due to their no longer being a Seireitei they couldn't save spirits, and this served as a problem. Surprisingly Kisuke (Who had managed to survive the onslaught) managed to strike a deal with the surviving Arrancar. The Deal would be that the Arrancar would allow the Shinigami and the Pluses a place of residence until further notice, in trade Kisuke would make another Hogyoku and would give them his life afterwards in return. The Arrancar accepted this deal, and held up on their end just like Kisuke did. They received their own Hogyoku, though admittedly it was weaker than the one Aizen had, and made it for public use for any Hollows who wanted to become Arrancar, but their was a condition in doing so. Any Hollow who wanted to use the Hogyoku to become an Arrancar had to swear on their life that they would not harm any Shinigami or Pluses that resided in Hueco Mundo (I forgot the Arrancars place of residence's name other than Hueco Mundo). Of course Hollows would swear, and then they would attempt to kill Shinigami and absorb Pluses anyway, but they had found out that any Swears made in front of the Hogyoku put you into a binding contract with it, meaning if you made a swear in front of the Hogyoku and broke said swear the Hogyoku would destroy you in as painful a way as possible. Due to this Arrancar had to learn to live with Shinigami and Pluses, until eventually Shinigami and Arrancar finally broke their hatred for each-other over the course of 5 years, in which Shinigami realized that Arrancar were Hollows wanting to gain something in their life, that these Arrancar were people and had dreams, just like Shinigami, the only difference were their Spiritual Energy. This lead to an Epiphany inside of the remaining corps of the Shinigami, which changed their views on Arrancar, Quincy, Vizards, and other 'races'. However, even though Shinigami had this epiphany, they still couldn't accept normal Hollows as anything but monsters, since their un-godly hunger for spiritual energy and souls would turn them into mindless beasts, though if any Hollows showed a sign of regret for what they do than the Shinigami would help them turn into Arrancars. the Shinigami, with the help of Quincies, Arrancars, Vizards, Fullbringers, Special Humans, and any sort of hybrids, had managed to build a new Soul Society, modeled after the old one, creating new laws and replacing the old one's with upgraded ones. This took a total of another 5 years, which leads us to the present day. Due to a new Soul King not being selected however, they found no need for a new Central 46, so the person labelled as the 'strongest' of each race made a law, which stated that the Captain Commander would be in charge of everything, and could make new laws and statements so long as the Captains of the Gotei 13 and the Onmitsukaido agreed on passing the law. The only way a new Soul King would be selected and accepted would be if ALL of the captains in the Gotei 13, Commander-in-chief of the Onmitsukaido, and all of those residing in the Soul Society agreed on said person.

As for your second question, we mean just a small cut above them for you to badass your way to making him powerful and intimidating. Though, of course since your Captain-Commander you'd have +5 extra points no matter what 'race' you select. (So basically, the 5 base stats, the 20(Or however many stats points for a captain of whatever 'race' you pick) you start with, and an extra +5. Just remember that the number of your spiritual power and your stats can go above the max, as these are just for the beginning. Though you do have to train, fight, and travel in order to get stronger, whichever you prefer mostly. I'll tell you when your Spiritual power and Stats go up in GM posts.

The Current State of the World is, to normal humans, as normal as ever. However, for Pluses and anyone with spiritual power, it's beginning to get over-run by Hollows, due to the 10 year power vacuum. Yes, the original Organizations still exist, just inside of the Soul Society, and most Shinigami don't pay attention to them unless their a Captain. Their not fairly important, though that's a matter of opinion really.

@Tensa Hiruma Yes, Sibern isn't Accessible due to the Unknown Force, though no-one knows how or why. (Yet)

@Yaoi Master Gavin Tensa is Correct, Ulqiorra was the only one to ever attain Segunda Etapa. I will allow Arrancars the ability to attain Seguna Etapa, but i won't be including it in the CS, as you can't start out with it, and have to train and fight very hard for a chance to unlock it, but Segunda Etapa is exetremely rare.

Alright. Seems normal enough. And the matter of traditional quincys vs neoquincys? Neoquincys being Juha Bach quincys.

Well, I knew he was the only one shown thus far (I half expect when Grimmjow appears in the current arc that he will have one) but I wanted to get what you thought about it Pasta.

And Gavin, I got in my post the details of Why Ulqui haves it, in which I'm sure you missed when you read bleach.

Death Aspects.

No, I remember it but it doesn't explain why Ulquiorra had the Second Form which is the crux of the matter. And even then, if Barragan knew about Ulquiorra's Segunda Etapa, then that countermands what Ulquiorra said about nobody knowing he had it, including Aizen.

Also you gave Zommari Syazelapporo's aspect and left our favouorite pink haired man out of the list.

Juha Bach Quincies no longer exist, only Traditional Quincies.

I just did.

Remember, when he's Preparing to show Ichigo's what means to have True Despair, Seconda Etapa is solely for that Reason. Erase the will to live, and the meaning of your every effort, is represented into that form. And the life before an arrancar, is in Character book 4.

Oh. Szayelapporo: Madness: He's an insane scientist. And we see how his powers are based on his own insanity. To the point of having illusions of Grandeur, and Being the perfect lifeform? come on, now.

Good. Neo Quincy is retarded. Not that I mind them, but being Wannabe Shinigamis.... is unsettling.

No, you explained why any of the Espada could have had Segunda Etapa. What I'm asking is where you're getting that Ulquiorra is the only one to have it, period. Yes, right now he's the only one to show it, but this is Kubo we're talking about. Like I said before, I half expect Grimmjow to show up in the current arc with Segunda Etapa and kick some ass. And above all, this is an AU RP. Pasta can throw that rule out the window if he bloody well chooses. As it stands, he already has and said that other arrancars can have it; granted the price is steep, but it's there, making the entire argument a moot point since we've already established that this is not entirely the Bleach we know.

Nope, Syazel's release says it all: Fornicaras. Not to mention that his hollow hole is the head of his cock.

303273-EiraDicra_zps4acaf162.jpg

Name: Tae Wang

Race: Shinigami

Division: 1

Nickname: None and generally not advisable

Strengths: Brutal and ruthless efficiency. Wang makes no wasted movements. To him, everything has purpose and he is excellent at exploiting those things. A pillar of force that holds up Soul Society with an iron fist and calculated planning, he managed to scrape together a much faster recovery for Soul Society than normally would have been possible, breaking tradition after tradition in the name of the greatest effectiveness and making use of anything that there was to be made use of. That included arrancars, quincys, fullbringers, and anything else he felt he could keep under his thumb effectively. He is also extremely good at making himself seem invincible. Where he is at his best, he makes a point of showing it. Where he is at his worst, he adjusts the way he manages things to prevent others from learning about it. That is one of the reasons why he uses Soul Society as his limbs, to quickly do things where he couldn't himself and why he tends to restrict his direct involvement to the most pivotal circumstances.

Weaknesses: Wang isn't terribly fast and is very linear in terms of his choice of fighting style. He is extremely good at what he does but he doesn't expect to be fighting a war all by himself and doesn't expect to go about, having to do a bunch of dirty work himself. That is what Soul Society is for. He is also a despot, the best kind of leader and the worst at the same time, excelling in results but lacking in the matter of considering the feelings of others. He would rather believe in his calculations than in people. This doesn't mean he can't spare care to those things but it is much more an act to achieve a result than any actual care about others.

Place of Residence: Soul Society

Personality: Wang is a despot as mentioned before and for all intensive purposes might as well be the king. He is not the Soul King, nor does he have any great inclination of holding everything together like that, cut off from the rest of the world. However, he does handle his affairs much like a king would, a brutally effective, iron fisted king. Yet when the country (or in this case Soul Society) prospers, the complaints tend to be fairly limited over his methods. Very aware of people, he manages everything carefully, making sure to never put something on anyone's plate that he isn't confident that they can handle or stomach. He has people to do soldier work and people to do the dirtier jobs. In the place of the old captain commander's office, he has an open space with a throne in the middle of the room where he sits and remains for most official matters, captain meetings included. Very clear on the fact that this is not a democracy, he instated a number of founding laws favorable to himself and solidified his power. Being the kind of person he is, he is sure to demonstrate his command over everything as necessary and do anything needed to keep ahead of the game. In his free time which is not terribly great, he tends to immerse himself in any number of pastimes, none with great vigor at this time. Many are associated with any given captain as he places great importance in keeping tabs on everyone and being able to influence their decisions. He does not drink, though. That is something he stays far away from. As he puts it, he is unwilling to do anything that would impair his complete control.

History: Wang was not a particularly prominent member of the last Soul Society, nor was he particularly loyal to it. Rather, he was loyal to the ideal of keeping balance, however it was to be done. That was what led him to ultimately be one of the quickest Shinigami to bail, not out of fear but out of the fact that he refused to fight a battle that could not be won at the time. Some might call him a coward for this. Others might call him the man with the greatest foresight. His decision to save anyone he thought was worth dragging out and fleeing while the battle was still going probably ensured the survival of a number of now prominent shinigami that would have died otherwise. In the years that followed, he made every effort to bring himself above everyone else so that when he was ready to rein them all in, he would be the one standing at the top, without question. Aware that the situation could well repeat itself, he pushed for a number of measures to counteract it, including the widening of what and who was allowed in Soul Society. On top of that, he made the specific point of not reinstating the 46. Silencing what was left of the noble families, he stripped them of all their former privileges and rights. The dissent was more than present but he stamped it out on the basis that if they wanted to amount to anything, it would not be by blood but by individuals rising to stand at the top. If they weren't going to be the best at what they did, he would instate someone else who could do the job better, even if it was an arrancar. The sentiment still didn't go over well with them but he stamped their pride into the dirt till all they were left with was to attempt to prove him wrong, his way. After all, nobles with no one to rule over as most of the populace was under Wang's thumb weren't very powerful, especially with most of their prominent members dead.

---Skills---

Strength: 11

Speed: 6

Reflexes: 10

Finesse: 15

Stamina: 8

Reiryoku: 42800

Kido: 5

Zanjutsu: 11

---Zanpakuto---

Name: Ten no Ou

Appearance: A seal for ease of carrying. The seal also functions like a royal stamp, a way to assure that information is sent untampered with. He can stamp things with it, leaving his reiatsu signature on it and the seal will change colors if anything is done to said item, usually a letter. It is also implied that he can have it as a standard katana though it never seems to be as such as he almost always has it in sealed form or in shikai.

Shikai Chant: Housoku, Ten no Ou

Shikai Appearance: A Chinese spear with a red tassel. It can also split into a pair of short spears at which point the tips will grow down to include an edge hooking down like an exaggerated fisherman spear. He fluidly switches between these two forms as he fights. Rejoining is done by slamming the butt ends of the short spears together.

Shikai Abilities: Wang can create torrents of wind by swinging his spears and can calm them the same way. He is able to coat his spears in that same wind to create drill-like effects. All of his attacks by nature are pretty difficult to block without the aid of a barrier of some variety being wide and fluid, allowing them to slip by any but an airtight type of defense. Simply swinging a sword to block is laughable as the rest of the wind proceeds to go by. This does not apply to any drill type attacks which are closer to solid. Wang can also augment his speed somewhat with the use of his shikai by creation of tailwinds for him and headwinds for his opponents. He can also materialize Ten no Ou though he tends to find this inefficient unlike certain wasteful dragon spammers. That is primarily used for long range travel which is pretty rare.

Bankai Phrase: Ketatamashii Ten no Ou

Bankai Appearance: There is no great change in appearance from shikai to bankai. Rather, Wang is unified with his own ability. The only visual difference is him being surrounded in a bright green aura.

Bankai Abilities: All shikai abilities remain but are somewhat amplified and can be used with any part of his body rather than just the spear. This allows him superb short range mobility and an extra large bag of tricks and makes any physical contact with him exceedingly dangerous. He cannot materialize Ten no Ou in this form for obvious reasons. Attacks with names have further amplification.

Hashiri - A wind augmented grab which generally rips whatever Wang is grabbing to shreds. Heads and limbs are common targets for this.

Soudai Kiritsu - Wang's reiatsu swirls into the tip of his spear and slams it down into the ground. A bright green dome shaped barrier forms around him. The larger it is, the more energy it consumes. The max is around 30 feet radius. He tends to keep it to about a 7-8 foot radius for efficiency.

Kyuukei - Wang greatly increases the air pressure in a zone around him of usually about 30 feet or so, weighing down everyone but himself and making it harder to move. This increases pressure several times over, hard to really ignore but not impossible to move in for anyone that he should be fighting.

Kajou Shougeki - The amplified version of Wang's drilling attacks culminated at the tip of his spear. He can charge this by forming a tornado or multiple ones and taking it into the tip of the spear where it will be held till he fires it off. It contains very high barrier breaking and armor piercing properties and is his strongest attack. If it pierces anything, it tends to also rip whatever it is up from the inside.

Incarnation Appearance: See the base pic in the background.

Last edited:
I said it was a unique ability, not that everyone can reach it. :P It's not even implied that it's attainable as a general form.

Unless you can provide others that has Secunda Etapa, you win.

It's unrelated to his aspect. It's more of what he does with the ability. the sex has nothing to do with it.

Does it really matter for the sake of this? I mean, you guys can debate over canon all you want but make sure to divorce that thought from the RP unless the OP wants to stick to it rather than just pick and be done. Which of course means that any of your discussion is only for the sake of debate and argument and that no one is telling anyone what can and can't be done. So let's all be responsible children and cool our jets if it remotely looks like anyone is about to have a cow regardless of who is right or wrong.

Show that it's a unique ability, unobtainable by others (proving it's uniqueness). The thing is, unless Kubo said it himself in an interview or similar, then based on the manga and the supplementary material already presented, it's a second form that can be reached but like becoming a vasto lorde, only a few can reach that state.

No, I'd say his lust for perfection, his ability to be reborn (Gabriel), the fact that he swallows his sword to release... It's lust, not sex. That's why fornication and not sex is the word used - it's lustful sex, keyword lustful.

I don't care, really. It's just that there is no proof that Secunda Etapa is a reachable step. It's not Shunko, you know.

And It's already Stated that Resureccion is like Bankai. So, Super Bankai much?

So I can't say that people can reach it by training.

Either way, he'll probably be gutted the same way, so I'll drop the discussion, and Let him have His SSJ2 form, unless The GM forbids it.

-----------------

It's starts with the very first Sentence when Ulqui explicitly confirmed that no one knows about that form. Not about that he reaches a particular form. But the existence of said form.

Not like SSJ2 form ever mattered anyway.

I know, I know. But Arguing is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.