Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hibiki would know how to perform several forbidden spells. Would he share? No, they're forbidden, but he holds the knowledge just the same. The way I had him designed is that he can do Hado 90 Kurohitsugi without incantation though it would be at about a third of it's power, just like Aizen pre-Arrancar arc. However, he's more of an offensive Kido user so the defensive forbidden kido is not among his repetoire.

And all of that is due to the fact that he was Vice Chief of the Kido Corps and had access and practice to these high level kido.

Well, remember, their still forbidden to use, to you shouldn't be caught using them >_>.

Yep. Knowledge had, not forgotten. The reference to practice and use was more a reference to the Hado approaching forbidden level.

Realistically, Wang probably wouldn't even punish Hibiki for reasonably using a forbidden spell. They aren't exactly in a position to be quibbling over little old traditions like that. He would want it controlled and limited but there's no 46 or bunch of nobles to police them. Wang has set himself up as half of the judge and jury. Unless a vast majority of the captains want to punish him for it, he'd get away with it scott free or with a light slap on the wrist at most.

Well there you have it from the Captain Commander himself ^^.

It makes sense. I mean. Those who reasonably possesses it are a valuable asset. An the kido corps are exactly the ones most likely to preserve, if they can. So, punishing them, could be the same as.... punishing Gotei, if the circumstances needs it.

And it's as the rest say. If he doesn't get noticed, and people aren't bothered by it, it should be cool. In fact, it makes the Ikkaku/Yumichika effect, if used properly.

"Oh? No one's looking? My time to shine."

Prettymuch. And if he does do it in the open, he kind of "punishment" Wang would want to gravitate towards if any would be an "effective punishment", one that actually has a benefit such as making him teach it to someone else or write the process down where he could seal it away to be accessed if needed. If there's an asset, he doesn't want to have it eternally hidden or kept in just one place where it could be easily lost. He'd want it to be preserved.

15091-anime-paradise-cool-anime-guy_large.jpg

Name: Shinobu Fujiwara

Race: Quincy

Division: 12

Nickname:

Strengths: Amazing mind to finger coordination, probably the best Ransotengai out of all the quincys, and a bit of a tilt towards the physical aspects of quincy combat. Shinobu can also manage a large number of variables in his head at once so long as it interests him and act on them accordingly. Very perceptive.

Weaknesses: Absolutely no boring work done. Lazy to all but what interests him. Ironically, not that hard to manipulate if one knows how.

Place of Residence: Soul Society

Personality: A both extremely capable and incapable person, Shinobu excels at what he excels at and utterly sucks at what he doesn't. Finicky, picky, loud, and with a short temper, he is the epitome of a high maintenance person minus real drama. He will commonly ragequit and when he does, everyone within an adjacent division will generally know. Completely unwilling to do paperwork which he mercilessly shoves off onto others, he was brought in on account of his knowledge of quincy technology. Though wasn't among the top of them, he knew the basics backwards and forwards and had no issues divulging and applying them which made him a prime asset regardless of his terrible work ethic. Bribed with a sizable captain's paycheck, snacks, and a better internet connection than he could ever get in the living world, Shinobu was brought on board. Wang tends to turn a blind eye to his antics so long as he produces results.

When actually interested in something like a fight, Shinobu completely shifts gears and becomes like a different person. He will zone out the rest of the world and fall into a complete focus on what he's doing. There will be no complaints, whining, or even the loud antics that he usually does. Everything he has is poured into doing whatever it is. A sad loss for the rest of the world, that thing is most often StarCraft and not something more constructive. In a way, he literally agreed for "playing StarCraft" conditions, something at which he is near peerless at. Due to that, he ended up discarding a lot of things one would consider normal in favor of actually applying his quincy powers to it in the form of constantly using Ransotengai in his gaming marathons. Yes, some would classify him as clinically insane.

History: Shinobu was and still is the laziest of the lazy quincys. He never really cared about the matter of killing hollows or even saving a bunch of people he never knew. Somewhat selfish, he just focused on the things he wanted to do or thought were cool. Those things included shooting huge numbers of arrows and playing video games. He hated the long sermons on what was for the quincy pride and their duties and for it became well known among them as about as close to a delinquent quincy as there ever was. With no patience for studying, he was a high school drop out, something unheard of among the quincys, but despite how the elders talked down on him, they couldn't say that he didn't grow strong... somehow. That was born from him ragequitting in StarCraft due to small mistakes. Ultimately, he had discarded all forms of normal combat and had begun to use Ransotengai for often hours on end a day, every day. His reiryoku control became impeccable and his skills rose by sheer mass of coincidental training. A while later, after a number of the quincys bit the dust, he was shamelessly bribed into offering his services to the new Soul Society. Devoid of any real animosity towards the shinigami unlike the other quincys and with utter lack of care, he just as shamelessly accepted. Right after he made sure that he could keep foisting any and all paperwork off to his subordinates. Shortly after his arrival, he made his first "invention": an official stamp for his name so he wouldn't ever have to sign it by hand. After that came a slew of things that he made because he could and passing off technology that the captain commander wanted. He is more of a manager and war power now than an inventor, props for his initial cooperation.

---Skills---

Regular Members start with 11 points to distribute. Lieutenants start with 16. Captains start with 21.

Strength: 8

Speed: 4

Reflexes: 6

Finesse: 3

Stamina: 9

Reiryoku:8130

Reishi Manipulation: 16

Armaments: 15

Gear: 6 normal seele schneiders, a pair of gauntlet mounted seele schneiders, a quincy cross, some siber draht, and 20 ginto in his belt. His bow takes the form of a pair of small forearm mounted reishi bows. If drawn back manually, he can fire about 1000 shots. If not drawn back, he can only rapid fire. To draw it back manually, he will usually have to put one away to free his hand to do so. He can do a little path control but prefers not to. In fact, he doesn't care to fire his arrows that much in general as he likes his seele schneiders which he almost never actually shoots due to the way his bow is set up. He is a master of Ransotengai, having put more time into it than probably any other quincy (Those StarCraft marathons add up) and is very adept at hirenkyaku which he uses almost constantly much like Ransotengai, though that is out of laziness.

He has a host of other quincy equipment at his disposal but does not carry it, tending to cite them as "too heavy" or "only for doing troublesome things". In his division, he has extra stores of all his equipment and ginto holsters, filled with dozens of them in each should he ever need to bring large numbers of them.

---Powers---

Reiryoku Sensing Distance: 100 feet for high speed combat, 2000 feet just for vague directions.

Letzt Stil is inaccessible to Shinobu because he never took the Sanrei Shuto shortcut, without which Letz Stil isn't usable.

Last edited:
Accepted feel free to post as him, ill edit the IC once i get home.

Also, Finally a Quincy!

Ok, will add and edot when i get home.

Alright, i'm gonna add the edits, and then i'm gonna take a nap, as my sleep schedule is all but fucked, and once i awaken i'll post for my characters. ^^

Edit's made, feel free to RP your characters @Nevvy @Yaoi Master Gavin I'll speak to you guys again once i wake up ^^.

I know I can. Just doing other things and I'm not in any real rush. We haven't even had everyone cycle around. I'll likely get to it after you.

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 Woah, i just realized that Emilia and Krivats have the exact same amount of Strength, though Krivats is immensely faster than she is.

Hey well thats kinda funny since i was trying to make him a bit slow.

Well your Character Krivats and @Yaoi Master Gavin Character Nogitsune Hibiki are tied for second fastest Captain, my character Rin Kamiya is the Fastest Captain so far.

Also surprisingly, My Emilia and your Krivats are also tied for strongest character.

Well look at you Krivats you might just earn the title Kenpachi yet.

Well, they can fight for it. As, there is probably no successor for it.

Well, seeing as Krivats is way faster than she is, he's considerably more dangerous than she is, so if anything, Krivats is closer to becoming Kenpachi V2 than Emilia is.

Status
Not open for further replies.