Black Sugar (Girl Band)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here. I wasn't really sure if we had a posting order so I was just waiting .
There's no posting order technically, I guess I'd be the marker for when to post so after I post everyone is free to post again.

Post coming within the next couple days, if not tonight. :) @Myka Gabby shall be acknowledged in my next post.

Reactions: Collapse
Post coming within the next couple days, if not tonight. :) @Myka Gabby shall be acknowledged in my next post.
Looking forward to it ^^
-
Also may I just say, I'm loving the Rihanna pic/gif~ :lovefirstsight::lovefirstsight::lovefirstsight:

Looking forward to it ^^
-
Also, loving the Rihanna pic/gif~ :lovefirstsight::lovefirstsight::lovefirstsight:
It's from Kiss it Better which is my favorite song by her right now. Have you heard it?

Last edited:
It's from Kiss it Better which is my favorite song by her right. Have you heard it?
Yes of course I have lol
I've been having her jam sessions with some buds a lot lately XP

Yes of course I have lol
I've been having her jam sessions with some buds a lot lately XP
Lol that's amazing. :3

Haha yep. I'm currently loving consideration <3
I love Consideration. It's my 2nd favorite off the album.

1. Kiss it Better.
2. Consideration
3. Work
4. Same ole Mistakes
5. Desperado
6. Needed Me

:D

• Love
Reactions: N4na
I love Consideration. It's my 2nd favorite off the album.

1. Kiss it Better.
2. Consideration
3. Work
4. Same ole Mistakes
5. Desperado
6. Needed Me

:D
Yesssss!
Love all those! Took me a while, but I did eventually warm up to Same ol' Mistakes.
Sex With Me is up there too, for me :P

Yesssss!
Love all those! Took me a while, but I did eventually warm up to Same ol' Mistakes.
Sex with me so amaziin'. Yus. :) It's a good one.

Posting tomorrow hopefully^^ and I love Bad Girl Riri

Yesssss!
Okay Myka. I have hopefully set some ground for people to meet Gabby, and hopefully eventually help her out of the stairs lol.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Glad I have a char with a hangover so it will make sense when I post tomorrow about her being the last one to realize the sound XD lol.

Okay Myka. I have hopefully set some ground for people to meet Gabby, and hopefully eventually help her out of the stairs lol.
LOL I love it !
Maya cracks me up, she's so silly/adorbs XP

LOL I love it !
Maya cracks me up, she's so silly/adorbs XP
Lol I'm glad. I actually laughed pretty hard at my own writing when she implied that Dani was picking up trash when it really Dani's artwork. x]

I wanted her to be silly/adorbs at times since she's supposed to be sort of cutesy, but then she has a more serious persona when performing at the club and frontin' the band. It's all so fun. :)

Lol I'm glad. I actually laughed pretty hard at my own writing when she implied that Dani was picking up trash when it really Dani's artwork. x]

I wanted her to be silly/adorbs at times since she's supposed to be sort of cutesy, but then she has a more serious persona when performing at the club and frontin' the band. It's all so fun. :)
Haha! Yeah that part was funny XD
But ooooohh, that's pretty neat. I'd like to see how her personality changes, Gaby might start assuming that she's like a different person lol. Maybe she has a alter twin of some sort, or one of her prosthetic works came to life in the form of Maya XP

Haha! Yeah that part was funny XD
But ooooohh, that's pretty neat. I'd like to see how her personality changes, Gaby might start assuming that she's like a different person lol. Maybe she has a alter twin of some sort, or one of her prosthetic works came to life in the form of Maya XP
I'm going to keep her pretty consistent with being a dork when she's not performing haha, but yeah it'll probably be a noticeable change when she isn't taking her clothes off for money and singing. >_> That would be funny if Gabby thinks Maya has alter ego or something. Someone has replaced her. :P

@PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™ due to lack of activity I'm going to go ahead and drop Velvets char, because it's been a month since your last post and it really is holding the rp up. I understand your busy, so I don't feel it's necessary to continue badgering you if you have other things to do and I already have someone else willing to play lead guitarist. Good luck and you're welcome to join in on any of my other roleplays in the future.

Yeah I was about to drop since I am letting some rps go since work and finals coming up. Good luck.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: envogue
@Myka Don't worry - you get to choose the character who is going to perform CPR for Gaby

>:3

Status
Not open for further replies.