• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

envogue

Rotten and Delicious
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
BellaDonna's Home for Witches

4kto2d.jpg

• Masquerading as a group home for girls, BellaDonna's is actually a safe haven for young witches who have found themselves without a home, or covenant. They help witches hone their abilities while providing a safe space for those that practice magic. While there, the girls are expected to go to any of the three schools in the area, as well as practice their magic daily. Helping in and around the home are also appreciated, but not necessary.

Everyone has their own bedroom and maintains creative control over their living space, but be mindful while practicing any magic upstairs. The basement is reserved for potion brewing and summoning, and has extra protection against spell casting. The green house out back has an array of herbs, but anyone who uses the garden must help to maintain it and replant any used herbs.

It is a small price to pay for free room and board, as well as serving as valuable protection against outsiders and those who may prey on witches. While more mature witches are a force to be reckoned with, the young witches living in BellaDonna's are, for the most part, far from masters in their craft. Creatures of the night generally make quick work of the witches, which is why witches who lack in skill find strength in numbers, or their covenant.

The matriarch of BellaDonna's, BellaDonna herself, has long served as the guide and protector of her home. She was a fierce witch to be reckoned with in her day, and many fear and respect her. As long as BellaDonna was around, nothing could ever go wrong.

But BellaDonna seems to have disappeared without a trace, and no one knows where she is. One night she was there, and the next morning she was gone. It's up to the girls to find out where she is, as her disappearance will have more of an affect on the city and its residents than any of them realize.

• images

WITCHES
    All witches are born with the ability to practice magic, but some are naturally better at it than others. It could take years for one witch to produce a basic spell, while another could have it mastered in just a few hours. Witches with a long history of magic are often superior at handling certain types of magic, but this is not always true, just expected. In some cases, a human may be born with magic powers and be able to start her own line of witches, but this is a very rare case. There is no explanation for the phenomena as of yet. Some speculate that when the witch population is too low, that this may increase the likelihood that a human is born with witch powers.

Witches have long been considered symbols of balance in the supernatural world, with the ability to tame demons and restore new life to wastelands. Sadly, not all witches uses their power for good. There are dark witches who use their gifts to aid their enemies and for selfish reasons. A witch who has turned to the dark side will usually never return to light magic, and will find greater strength in dark magic, but with grave consequences.

Every witch has basic spells that they must master before progressing to the more difficult spells, and as such, all the girls at BellaDonna's already know how to levitate, move objects with simple commands, basic potions, low-level charms and enchantments, basic elemental spells, the ability to turn into one animal, and minor transfiguration abilities. Casting spells triggers an arcane symbol to appear around the witch that is unique to that magic and witch. While spells can be cast without a catalyst, only the most advanced of witches can do so. Otherwise, witches will find the efficiency of their spells are reduced by over half of their usual strength.

General Spells

Fireball: Perhaps the most well known, basic fire spell. If you can't master this, then what good are you?
    Water Spout: A wave of water. Mainly used to treat poor use of fireball. Effectively extinguishes small fires.
    Levitation: Float objects for a short duration.
    Force: A spell used to push, or pull things. Has a chance to disarm opponents, but can be canceled by casting it back. Most effective when in close range.
    Zap: An elementary electric spell.
    Regalia: Can change clothing appearance.
    Lumos: Creates light around catalyst, used for...well, creating light.
    Reveal your Truth: Can be used to find secret doors, or hidden messages. Does not pick up on powerful protection spells, however.
    Salt: Creates a thin barrier around the enemy, but can only contain weakened enemies.
    Shift: The ability to transform into one animal, or inanimate object for several minutes.
    Repair: Fixes minor tears and broken objects.
    Compass: Magic compass that points north.
    First-Aid: Basic healing spell for small injuries.
    Quill: Write without ink
    Resigno: Unlocks basic locks

Other Supernatural Creatures

Vampires, werewolves, demons. Those are only a few of the recorded supernatural creatures that exist, but one could argue that everything that humans have told about are actually real. Witches have long been the governing force over all supernatural creatures, but as their numbers began to dwindle so did their power over the supernatural world. They were once respected by the humans, but the advancement of technology has caused a rift between them and the humans. Humans no longer rely on their craft, and if they do, they like to keep their dealings in the dark. Witches now stick to their own kind, while the rare few go public with their abilities and deal with the consequences.

Magic Types
    Fire
    Water
    Earth
    Wind
    Lightning
    Light
    Dark
    Summoning

Barriers
    Healing
    Transmutation
    Alchemy
    Divination
    Animals
    Nature
    Possibly anything you can come up with. Must be approved first.

Offensive Magic

Offense: Magic meant to hurt, stun, or kill their targets. Each spell needs to be channeled through the witches catalyst and some catalyst are better at doing certain things. Swords, and Glaives are the ideal type for casting offensive magic, but any can be used, but with weakened strength. Alternatively, swords, and glaives are weaker at casting other types of magic.

Defensive Magic

Defense: Defensive magic uses spells to protect. They are usually barriers ranging in size and strength. Some barriers can be imbued for different effects and purposes. The ideal catalyst for this are Rods, and Tomes. Though any can used, just not with as great of an effect.

Healing Magic

Healing: Healing magic is used to restore a part of someone life's force. It can be used on anyone that still has a beating heart, and can be quite draining on the caster depending on the type of injury. A truly skilled witch may be able to bring someone back from the brink of death, but at a great risk to herself. Magical Rods and Canes are the ideal catalysts for these sorts of spells.

Magical Catalysts

Wands: Usually made out of wood, but can be shaped to have intricate designs and carvings. The Smallest of the magic catalysts. A beginner friendly weapon that can excel in any form of magic if the right witch wields it.

Staffs: Another instrument that is usually made of wood, though much longer than a wand. Has the added bonus of being used as a walking stick. Like wands, it can be made to look like anything while retaining its original shape. These are a neutral magical catalyst and the power is more reliant on the witch.

Glaives: Polearm forged by magical blacksmiths. Dangerous to wield and can double as both a melee and catalyst for witches. Its strengths lie in offensive magic types, while it is weak in healing and protection spells.

Tomes: Books, or at least, they look like books. While impractical to some, a witch skilled in protective magic will find this as her catalyst of choice. Unfortunately, it is rather weak in offensive, and can be alright for healing.

Rods: A scepter of sorts. Its size ranges between that of a staff and wand, while usually it has some sort of gem embedded on the top. Excellent choice for healers, but not a necessity.

Canes: Canes are also another good choice for healers, though they are the least popular of all magical catalysts. Often times they are associated with elderly witches and wizards, but they are great for healing spells.

Swords: Magical swords are closer to rapiers in appearance and size and are the best at casting stable offensive spells. It has the added bonus of doubling as a true weapon as well, so it attracts witches who like to switch it up from time to time. Isn't the best at casting protecting or healing magic.

Grimoires

Grimoires are magical books full of spells that are scattered throughout the world, hidden away in dungeons or random places. Some have even made their way into book stores or magic shops. They're protected by elemental seals, blood seals, or advanced unlocking spells that need to be broken before the book can be opened. Some darker spells may even involve a sacrifice.

Transportation Portals

Witches get around by making use of portals scattered through out the world. They were left there by other witches of course by using the power of the sacred ley lines, and can be traveled by using a broom, or any enchanted flying object. Think of them as shorts cuts. They are also useful in keeping you out of sight of humans and are much faster and safer than moving in plain sight.

• 33m09rp.jpg

Harthwaite, Dunwich

Harthwaite is Dunwich's capital, it is the largest metropolis in the country and hub for all things supernatural because it sets on a ley line which feeds the magical energy. It is the leader in the evolution of steam technology and has integrated it into almost everything, including transportation. The weather is usually sunny during the day, but due to the ley line, it can cause erratic and unpredictable weather, including earthquakes, thunderstorms, and tornadoes, etc. Fashion in Harthwaite is a mix of different Victorian styles, though is not confined to gender. The government is made up of a group of political leaders from supernatural beings and humans to keep the balance in Harthwaite.

Archmouth: Religious private school in Harthwaite. Teaches an anti-supernatural curriculum, but otherwise top notch education. Can only be reached by taking the light rails, or portals, otherwise it's too far of a walk for most students. Basically a cathedral.

Berxely High: Public school in the neighborhood near BellaDonna's. About a mile walk, average curriculum, and not as much of a workload.

Rochdale Academy: Private school for artistic students. Focuses heavily on the arts and is very liberal. Heavy workload, and great programs for creative souls.

Archmouth Library: Grand library in the heart of Harthwaite. Has books on everything, as well as copies of all important documents. There is a forbidden section, but is difficult to access.

Granny's Nook: A cafe for feelgood foods and treats. Cozy, and cheap prices. Hang out spot for mostly teens and young adults.

Lightrails: There are lightrails linking the city together. Most civilians take the light rails at some point for only a few coin, but witches tend to take the transportation portals when they want to get somewhere quick.

Blue Moon: A night club exclusively for witches. Serves potions and the like, and club access is granted only to 16+.

Sirena's Shoppe: Place that sells magical equipment of all kinds, but is disguised as an antique shop.

• Stephette
    4x2vb1.png

Fioranna
    oRV7Ku.jpg

Keld
    Tmkls3.jpg

Thomas

cNArQg.png

Isla
    2k6bQZ.png

Muro
    rdkipa.jpg

Sukina
    LhH1ls.jpg

DaBria

1srVkQ.jpg

• RULES!
    c88.gif

1. First things first, all of Iwaku's official rules apply here. No exceptions!
    2. Posts are expected to be of advanced quality. Must be on average five sentences, but more is always welcome. Your posts should have minimal typos, but it does not have to be perfect.
    3. As an advanced roleplayer you should be able to bring in NPCS and develop your characters. While I will be pushing the main story forward at points, your character is only as important as you make them.
    4. All roleplayers are expected to post at least once a week. Failure to do so will have your character written off, or will be controlled by the gm if they're holding things up.
    5. If you're going to be gone, or aren't able to post at all please let us know. The last thing I want to do is kick anyone.
    6. Romance is allowed and welcome, but any mature scenes must fade to black.
    7. Respect your fellow roleplayers and GM. If there is ever any issue just come to me about it and I will try to come up with a solution.
    8. No godmodding, or metagaming. Also no auto-hitting!

• [Name]
    [Character Appearance]

Height:

Weight:

Ethnicity:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Sexual Orientation:

Fashion Sense/Style:

(Picture or description is fine.)

Personality:

(At least three sentences)

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Talents:
    (3 Magic related talents max)

Magical Catalyst:

(Wand, Staff, Rod, Glaive, Tome, Cane, Sword): [Description and/or Picture of item]

Specialty Magic:
    (Choose from list)

Abilities:
    (Six max.)

Secondary Magic:
    (Choose from list. Can overlap, but if it overlaps it must be different than the specialty magic class.)

Abilities:
    (Four Max.)

Familiar:
    (Optional magical creature that serves as a companion to your witch. Usually smallish in size.)

Bio:
    (Five sentences or more explaining what they've been up to at BellaDonna's)

Sample Post:
    [Couple paragraphs of your character doing anything.)

[tabs]
[tabs]
[/tabs]
[/tabs]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi and Saber
If I don't have a character sheet up by the end of tomorrow, then feel free to take away my reservation.

If I don't have a character sheet up by the end of tomorrow, then feel free to take away my reservation.

Alrighty.

@InKouah @Valya If you're still interested two spots have opened up, if you still want them. :)

I think it tends to depend largely on the characters and where their foci lie. The more witch-y one leans with actual spells and such, the more it goes. I do admit if I chose a weapon style focus, I'd probably go full self-styled magical girl heroine, or something. Well, maybe not quite. But more interested on the whole dealing with the supernatural world side of things, and making sure to right wrongs, etc.

Yeah, but there are only a two finished character sheets so it's sort of early to tell. There aren't any magical transformations or anything though so I think that kind of creates a large divide between witches and magical girl.

I'm alive! I'll take up some space, I'll just take a moment to work on the CS and things will be good.

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Just letting you guys know, this is my CS! I'm hoping that the moving text will get your attention in case you ever need to look for this! If you're wondering why I put my CS in a spoiler, I think it's really long and I didn't want to murder anyone's phone if they look at this online. Thanks for being patient with me~ I hope we can have fun with this RP! <3
d2d84a13eb34341d6c5e1d5a2f019602.png

#A07FE3

7kb4rdV.jpg

Height:
5'4''

Weight:
117 lbs.

Ethnicity:
White (British)

Hair Color:
Pearl

Eye Color:
Midnight Purple

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Fashion Sense/Style:
d7268d9261bc0cd5a246d72c251d4396--modern-victorian-fashion-gothic-fashion.jpg

"As a witch, I need to stay out of sight and out of mind for those with watchful eyes. Protecting yourself comes first. All witches should know that."

Personality:
Fiorana is a girl who cares about protecting that which she owns and that which she wants. If she wants food, she will desperately protect that with all of her being. If she wants to keep her friend from dying, she will do just that. Simple enough, right?

Fiorana is also very pure. She'll say things that probably aren't the most appropriate, but she never learned to know better. This sometimes makes her come off as very odd or very socially inept. However, she doesn't mind all that much.

Fiorana also doesn't really care what anyone thinks of her. She won't go out of her way to make herself seem like a bad person, but she also will do things that she wants to do within the confines of logic. If she thinks she can take on an enemy herself, then that's just what she's gonna do.

Divination of any kind
Men
Women
Laughing
Food

Dislikes:
Negative Attitudes
Illogical Arguments
Things that get in her way
Having a period
Anything bitter

Hobbies:
Eating
Reading
Tarot Card Divinations
Eating
Studying Magic
Eating
And Eating

Talents:
Divination
Although she's not the shiniest knife in the drawer, she surely loves divining things. If there's something you might need to figure out, Fiorana can probably help you by using her tarot cards or her magic.

Medicinal Knowledge
She was never good at brewing potions or cooking, but Fiorana found herself being good at mixing together herbs. She knows how to make healing poultices and pastes that can be used to treat wounds when magic would be too much for someone. She hopes she doesn't have to use this knowledge, but she knows how to treat most any wound or affliction. She has a specialty when dealing with poison.

Reading Magical Languages
Magical languages can be rare, but Fiorana is able to decode runes and the like if there are ever any rune implications. If a spell circle is involved in the casting of a spell, she may be able to tell what the spell can do based on some of the symbols used in it. This helps her be more reactive with her spells in combat.

Magical Catalyst:
Tome
338660e3f9d598245933e9d7d1ad53e3--handmade-journals-book-making.jpg

Specialty Magic:
Tarot Card Magic
(Defense Magic)

Abilities:
The Magician - Creates a strong spell shield that can withstand three attacks. The shield surrounds the target. Unable to use other spells while this spell is active.

The Chariot - Increases the movement speed of an ally in a short burst, lasting for 10 seconds.

Death - Drains the energy from the user in order to empower the target witch's next attack.

Hanged Man - Grants the power of flight to an ally for 20 seconds. If cast on an enemy, it can suspend them upside-down in the air for 10 seconds. This ability will use more energy if used on an enemy.

The Sun - Calls forth a great light, which emanates from an ally. All allies within a certain radius will gain healing while within this aura of light. The ally emanating light will receive the greatest healing. As allies get further away from the center, the lesser healing they receive. This spells lasts for 10 seconds.

The World - Gravity is increased on a target that the caster so chooses. The target is slowed if they are on the ground. If the target is flying, the target will be grounded. Spell lasts for 5 seconds.

Secondary Magic:
Divination

Abilities:
Foretell - Fiorana can divine information about a target or an object that she can see/has seen before. This information will be more general if she has not spent much time looking at/studying the target/object. The information will get more specific the more she knows about the target. If used in combat, it will take 10 seconds to divine any information. The distance limit on this power is one mile. If the target is not within this range, Fiorana cannot divine any information about it. If it is on the border of the distance, then she gets only vague feelings/information about the target.

Portent - Fiorana grants an ally the ability to automatically dodge an attack because they see the attack before it happens. (This ability may only be used two times in a 24 hour period.)

Crystal Ball - Fiorana summons a crystal ball that she can manipulate in a short radius around her. The crystal ball can absorb magical attacks. Fiorana cannot keep this crystal ball summoned forever though. The crystal ball will glow brighter and brighter as time goes by. When it reaches its peak brightness, it will disintegrate. On average, the ball will last for 1 minute and 30 seconds, or until it absorbs 3 attacks.

Familiar:
img_b-aspx.jpg

Kururi is a small fox who can usually be found sitting or taking a nap on Fiorana's shoulder. This fox is set to represent her tie to the spiritual world that allows her to access the power of the tarot cards. This fox yaps when it senses danger, but normally doesn't do anything other than rest.

Bio:
(If you don't want to read this monster, I have a summary right before the beginning of 'Sample Post')

Fiorana arrived at BellaDonna's when she was only 12, and she did not take the environment well at first. She had only arrived there upon receiving a letter after the death of her brother, detailing the specifics of his death and telling her to leave and study magic. He was a magic enthusiast and he loved Fiorana to death. However, Fiorana was hidden from the world because her family had high status and did not want to be looked down upon by the rest of the world. They kept her locked in a room with no windows. She was content in that room. She did plenty of studying in that room and she became smart. Although her brother encouraged her to practice magic, Fiorana had no idea where she could start. Taking into account what her brother asked her to do, she broke out of her confines. She did what her brother asked and went to study magic.

BellaDonna was the only person that Fiorana was even slightly interested in at first. This woman ran a place that had free room and board for young witches and she had nothing to gain from it? Even from a young age, she was suspicious. It was not logical, therefore it was not possible that she would do that without gaining something. Fiorana tried to find anything out about BellaDonna, but always came up empty-handed. BellaDonna then taught her the secret to a better Divination. It was always about the base knowledge you contained about a subject. Seeing that she knew close to nothing about BellaDonna, Fiorana respected the woman for sharing that crucial information with her. BellaDonna taught her a few things about Divination before she thought that Fiorana would be better suited for a different type of magic.

BellaDonna then introduced Fiorana to her beloved tarot cards. BellaDonna shared that every set of tarot cards had a different personality and that they were to never be touched by anyone except her. Fiorana studied the meanings of these cards harder than she had ever studied anything in her entire life. She befriended the cards and then had BellaDonna help her find an appropriate catalyst for this new magic. A special mage helped Fiorana get her cards put into a magical tome so that she could use the power of her cards to use magic. This special mage never charged anything to Fiorana and simply said that it was for BellaDonna, so it was nothing at all.

Fiorana then began using this tome to create her magic. She began with her favorite card, The Magician, and worked her way through all of the other cards she could. While she worked on trying to increase her magical power, she discovered more Divination powers as well. She was able to grant help to other witches and defend herself from attacks.

During this time, she also learned what area of witchcraft she truly excelled at other than magic. She tried potions, which was a fail. She tried cooking, which was a fail. She tried summoning, which was kind of a fail. She was only able to summon a crystal ball, sadly. She thought she was out of options when she tried the last option she could think of. Medicine. She had heard that there were types of witches who specialized in making mixtures of different herbs to cause different things to happen. Poultices for making headaches go away, pastes for reducing the swelling of wounds, a tea mixture to help alleviate pain. She found that she had a knack for this and was incredibly happy. She studied this topic to her heart's content, even up to the present day.

The last year, she had been working with witches to read runes and symbols that were used in spell circles and rituals. She found this more interesting than anything, since it was much different from the written language of Dunwich. She found out that there were sometimes different variations of symbols based on the type of magic that was being used. Most magics could be classified into different types, but there were times where new symbols could be created to suit a magic that did not fit in any known category. These symbols would pop up without the caster knowing that they had even created a new 'letter' in the magical alphabet, per say. Fiorana's magic seemed to create a single unique character, which made her smile. Her tarot card magic did not seem to fall into the confines of any specific category, so she was not surprised to hear this.

During the most recent month, Fiorana began to reach out to some of the other witches because she wanted to experience true battle. There was no better way to progress her magic than to use it in real situations, in her opinion. She had been at BellaDonna's a long time and she was proud of the progress she had made in her time there. However, now that BellaDonna had suddenly disappeared, Fiorana became gravely concerned and enlisted all of the witches to help her search. She used her powers of Divination, but they were too weak to get any information on her. So she decided she'd have to protect everyone staying in the home for the time being.

Summary
Fiorana grew up being hidden by her upper-class family. Her brother inspired her, through a letter after his death, to escape and find BellaDonna when she was 10. She found BellaDonna and practiced some of her Divination magic. BellaDonna introduced her to tarot cards, which were into a tome with the help of a friend of BellaDonna's. Fiorana attends Archmouth. She studies her tarot card magic very intently. She studies medicinal plants. She studies runes and magical written language. She learns to somewhat identify runes inside of a magic circle to see what effect it can have. Fiorana has a little combat experience. Fiorana might not care for much, but she is concerned about BellaDonna and wants to find her very badly. Her Divination magic does not seem to help.

Sample Post:

Fiorana opened her eyes to reveal a starry sky, which was the ceiling she had chosen for her room. Since they had full creative control over the space, she did all she could to spice up the room to make it tied to tarot cards. The Star, The Moon, and The Sun were all on her ceiling. The Magician held a candle in front of the Wheel of Fortune above her headboard. Pentacles, swords, and cups could be seen adorned throughout her walls. She truly loved these symbols and these illustrations.

She curled up and took in how warm and soft her bed was. "Mmm~ So fluffy and warm~" She opened her eyes and smiled groggily, drool falling out of the bottom of her mouth. "Like a cuddly snow leopard~" The drool dripped for a moment, soaking her pillow case. She shifted her arm and felt her arm go in the cold pool. She looked down at her arm and drooled on her arm a bit. Her eyes suddenly widened as she realized she was drooling on herself. Fiorana shook her head and wiped the drool off her mouth with her inner elbow. She sat up straight and yawned, reaching up her arms and closing her eyes tightly. She then relaxed and sat up for a moment, her eyes closed. She felt herself falling back toward the realm of unconsciousness, so she opened her eyes to help her try to stay awake. Fiorana looked over at her alarm clock and saw that the time displayed 7:45. She blinked at it slowly, then blinked again. She stared at the alarm clock. 7:45… She read the alarm clock once more. 7:45? Her face remained blank as she said monotonously, "It's 7:45. Ahhhhh." She flew out of her bed and grabbed a towel. I better hurry, I have a test first period. If she saw any of the girls, she would have to push them out of the way to get to the shower. She turned on the water to the shower and stripped faster than a… Well… A stripper? Yes, a stripper. She jogged in place, impatient that the water couldn't warm itself quicker. She hopped under a little early and immediately regretted the feeling of lukewarm water on her skin. It made her want to hiss, but she had no time to complain. She needed to get to the teleporter so she could go to school. She was gonna be late if she didn't hurry up!

When Fiorana finished in the shower, she put on clothes faster than… Well… Not a stripper. She headed straight downstairs and decided it would be smarter to skip breakfast. School started at 8:15 for her and she wasn't about to be late!! She looked at the time as she headed out the front door of BellaDonna's. It was 8:00. She was lucky she could shower and get dressed so quickly. Fiorana said goodbye to BellaDonna as she grabbed her broom, but heard no reply in response. Huh. Odd. Oh well. She'd have to apologize for missing breakfast this morning. Fiorana ran with a completely blank expression on her face as she moved to the teleporter. When she arrived at the teleporter, she got on her broom and hopped through. She desperately hoped she wouldn't be late. She wouldn't be able to soak in all the knowledge she could if she missed even a minute. She watched the clock tower on the grounds of Archmouth. She had two minutes. She knew she could make it. She had done this plenty of times before. She dashed with all of her might into the Archmouth building and took a seat inside one of the rooms in the large cathedral. As she sat, she looked the student next to her in the eye and said monotonously, "Safe." She even made the 'safe' gesture when she said this. She turned toward the teacher with her same blank expression as the student next to her felt a little weirded out by this. They shuddered as they faced the front of the room, where the teacher had just entered. Today was going to be a good day for Fiorana, she could feel it.

Last edited:
That heart was not meant to roam by itself, but it just decided it was going to. XD

Anyway, there's my CS. @Sailor Moon if there's any changes I need to make to it, please let me know and I'll get on it as soon as I possibly can!

I'm just going through it right now, but the part about hating her period isn't necessarily needed because well... I don't know any girl that actually enjoys it :p

Crystal ball needs a nerf, and since when the girls are in combat it won't be turn based but more free based, so the turn based part is confusing for me. I think editing it to have a time limit or something would be better. Portent should reflect the free based system too :)

I'm just going through it right now, but the part about hating her period isn't necessarily needed because well... I don't know any girl that actually enjoys it :p

Crystal ball needs a nerf, and since when the girls are in combat it won't be turn based but more free based, so the turn based part is confusing for me. I think editing it to have a time limit or something would be better. Portent should reflect the free based system too :)
Okay, well I thought crystal ball might need a nerf~

And I was wondering whether combat was turn-based or whatever, so I will definitely update them with times, rather than turns.

I made edits, if you'd like to go through and check once more~ @Sailor Moon

She is accepted now :)

Also, there is only one more spot at Archmouth until more people are accepted and I can figure out where I'll be capping it, since I want like 2-4 to each school depending on how many players we have.

Fiorana will be attending Archmouth with Isla though, it looks like :3

Also please post your character in the character dump. :)

So, as a general rule, how long does it take to execute one attack/spell? Because I assumed that each spell/attack we make is 5 seconds. I'd like to make sure I'm on the same page with everyone so I'm not shortening my spell durations for no reason~

I mean, I've been going off of D&D terms because I find that to be the easiest form of attack speed measurement, but I can understand why some wouldn't use it.

So, as a general rule, how long does it take to execute one attack/spell? Because I assumed that each spell/attack we make is 5 seconds. I'd like to make sure I'm on the same page with everyone so I'm not shortening my spell durations for no reason~

I mean, I've been going off of D&D terms because I find that to be the easiest form of attack speed measurement, but I can understand why some wouldn't use it.

It really depends. Something more difficult would take longer to cast, but certainly not minutes, unless it's a ritual or is an out of combat spell that say... heals someone? Attack spells would be near instant without the casting gestures. I'll be making a list of general spells that the girls know outside of specialty magic. Which should help the confusion.

Hi, sorry, one more question, could being a medium (talking with and/or channeling spirits) be a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.