5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Monsters, supernatural, fantasy, romance, criminality, slice-of-life (modern or set in past, usually with some twists)
Habitación_inicial.jpg

It had only been a day since Ocean opened his doors of his grand mansion to a small gang, but already he was starting to wonder if his decision had been misguided and misjudged. He'd made the decision to recruit in a gang of 5 or 6 hardened criminals purely to save his best friend from potential trouble with the law. Ocean, along with Storm, had undergone terrible, drastic changes at the hands of 10 sadistic men who plunged their money into scientific advancement, watching to see how far science could advance and manipulate the human body. Given he and Storm no longer appeared human, clearly science could do astounding things - but it hadn't been voluntary. The transformative experiments had been forced upon them, leaving their lives in tatters and never to be the same again.

He wanted his revenge, of course. He wanted to tick each name off his list until his ex-boyfriend, the last name, was killed. Then, and only then, would he be able to live out the rest of his days without the rage that tormented his mind. Ocean wasn't a bad person, far from it. He was a bit of a dork, admittedly; a lazy, lovable rogue who just wanted to be a normal guy. Normality was a dream for him nowadays, however. He would never be able to even leave his house, which was why he wanted his revenge. He didn't want to sit in bed, full of rage and anger, because that just wasn't him. He wanted to be able to lay back with Netflix and snacks and not constantly think about the nightmares of waking up in that white room, the faces of the evil sadists grinning down at their little creation...

He wanted those memories eradicated from his mind, and the only way that could happen was if he killed these men for himself and put an end to his anger for good. He couldn't leave the house to do that, and he wasn't prepared to send Storm out to do such a thing either, hence the drastic step in recruiting the gang, who seemed happy to involve themselves in kidnaps, in return for money and a roof over their heads. It was Ocean's idea, one he was immensely proud of, but just a day after they all moved in, he was already regretting it.

All night they'd played loud music into the early hours of the morning. They drank and did drugs and had a good time in their new posh surroundings. While none of the expensive art and pottery had been broken, a lot of mess had been made. Ocean could only imagine the carnage his home was in, and he hated the fact he couldn't head downstairs to sort it out-- or even just get involved in the partying himself. He had always been someone who enjoyed a beer and a laugh with people his age, so listening to them have fun while he was cooped in bed had been... difficult. He was emotional most the night purely because of that-- until he woke up with a banging headache, left now not with sadness, but irritation and anger.

"...Tell them they can't be loud like that again, I have a headache and... I don't mind them having fun, but they can't go and kidnap the men if they're all hungover, Storm. I ain't having them do a shoddy job, it's important they do this properly. I'm paying them fucking thousands of dollars for this," groaned the mutant as he flopped back in exhaustion, dusting away a few crumbs from his bedsheet, all while his amber eyes locked on his best friend getting dressed for the day. It wasn't particularly wise, but he did let a flirtatious purr leave his lips, moving to lay on his stomach with his eyes wild and glittering in their lust.

"You do look gorgeous today," he continued with a faint wink. "It's a shame you have to rush down there and tell them all off. I wish I could watch that, I'd totally be turned on-- and I'm fucking horny, dude. You're literally the only guy I can contemplate having sex with 'cos you don't find me disgusting, but now you're, like, a mentor to those... criminals, keeping them all in line. I'm hardly going to have any time with you, am I?"

Storm's head throbbed in rhythm with his heart. 'Bum bum, bum bum, bum bum.' Taking his index and middle fingers, he massaged his temples, groaning softly at the pain. This was a bad idea. Inviting five thugs to live in their home. What were they thinking? Those five rowdy men had been up all night, drinking, doing drugs, having the music on blast. Storm wanted to go down there and yell at them the night before, however, he hadn't. He didn't feel like having them pissed off and just leaving. So he stayed put with his best friend and occasional lover.

They needed these five gangsters. They needed them to kidnap the ten men who had changed their lives terribly. Storm used to have a wonderful life. He was a Californian dude, teaching people how to surf. That was his job, a surfing trainer of sorts. He lived on the beach, he was a beach bum. Life was simple. Life...was good. But then he met Zachary. A suave man, charming, handsome and had plenty of money to splurge. Storm fell for the glamorous life, fell for him pretty damn hard. Zach told him he wanted to take him to Vermont to meet his family. Storm believed him. So he got on a plane with Zachary and was drugged.

He then remembers waking up in a lab, completely different. He grew, buffed up, and gained these scales on his back, and gills on his neck. He was kind of a mermaid of a sort now. He remembers how cold and angry he felt. How sick he felt for having trusted Zachary. They were dating for an entire year and...He turned on him like that. But he met Ocean, and he and Ocean teamed up. Now, they were going to get revenge on those sick bastards. But it seemed like a few weeks of sleep will be sacrificed. It'll be worth it though. Leaning down, he pressed his lips firmly into the others. "Mhmm...Well, I'll be back up here soon. I won't leave you alone all day. And I promise to fuck you real good when I get back~" He purred. Sex with the other was nothing short of amazing. It was complete bliss. He felt almost high when he had sex with the other.

Pulling away from him, he winked, before heading out of the room, and to go greet the thugs in his home. Meanwhile, downstairs in one large bedroom was Landon. He was on top of Patch, heavily making out with him. They had just woken up, not too long ago, however here they were, gnawing each other's face off. Patch had a boyfriend actually. One he claimed he was falling for. But Landon could sense the bull shit. Landon had been his friends since childhood. He knew Patch was just going through some phase. Pulling away, he slowly licked the other's bottom lip with a smirk. "Mhhmmm. How come you taste like strawberries this mornin'?" He asked, his voice raspy with sleep. Looking into those green eyes, he smirked a bit. "Can you fucken believe this? We get to live in this huge ass mansion, and all we gotta do is kidnap a few losers? That's fuckin' insane!" Exclaimed the young man as he flopped off the other, looking at the chandelier hanging over their bed. "This is great~"

As Ocean flopped back onto his bed in a mixture of annoyance and pain, his head still banging as though a hundred alarm bells were ringing in there, Patch was having the time of his life as he smiled up at his best friend-- after a prolonged, passionate kiss, at least. The sudden change in their fortunes still bewildered him. Just two days ago they were wandering about the streets, looking to steal some cash for some much needed food, and now they were living rent-free in a grand home, with every successful kidnap earning them a few thousand dollars in cash. It was almost like a dream--

But Patch of all people in the gang shouldn't be so taken aback by his luxurious surroundings. His parents were far from as rich as Ocean was, that was true, but Patch did come from a very good, happy background. He didn't have family drama like Landon: his own parents would never dream of abandoning him like Landon's did. Patch -or rather, William as he was born and named- had had a perfect life with parents who adored him, and a whole future out ahead of him. He was top of his classes, the brightest student in his year, and great things were being predicted for him when he grew up.

And then he met Landon in a park one night and everything changed as quickly as a light switch being flipped. The bright, studious, quiet young teenager fell down the wrong path, his fall from grace quite spectacular. He'd gone from the loving, quiet and rather shy young boy his parents loved so dearly to someone who would sneak alcohol and have sex with a few guys in one week. He would smoke weed in his living room without caring if his parents caught notice and, for them, the final straw was having their 15 year old son arrive home with various tattoos he'd had done by a friend. They didn't disown him, but the relationship broke down between them, leaving Patch free to hang out with who he wanted. Predictably, that person was Landon, unable to ever separate himself from his side. Since then, a lot more tattoos had followed, as had a few stints in jail-- and yet, somehow, they'd managed to land on their feet in some fancy place, working for someone they were told was very powerful. How much better could things get?

"We ate fucking strawberries last night-- I did, anyway. I dunno about you," shrugged the younger of the man, yawning loudly as he struggled to adjust to the light streaming into the room, rubbing his light green eyes in the effort to brush the sleep away. Scratching absently at his tattooed arms, he did smile back at Landon when he began to talk again, humming his appreciation.

"It's kinda mad, ain't it? We ain't kidnapped anyone before, but that Storm guy said we'd get paid, so we can totally give it a shot, yeah? If the Boss is loaded, I'll do anything to get a share of the money. I bet he's pretty fuckin' rich, this place is huge, he's gotta be rolling in cash..."

"I bet he bathes in money religiously." Stated the other tattooed man, as he sat up on the bed leaning over to bite on the other's pierced ear with a growl. Landon knew that he was Patch's downfall, that he led him astray from his perfect path in life. He knew that if it weren't for him, Patch could be in Harvard or Yale, some ivy league school. Sometimes he felt bad for it. Like he ruined his best friend. But other times, he feels like this was meant to happen. He felt like Patch was meant to be his partner in crime, literally. He felt like he set Patch free from his caged life.

Without Landon, Patch would be bored. That much he could say confidently. His hand went to rub his shaft, wanting to get a morning round in when Storm burst through the doors, and he did not look happy. Landon arched a brow, and that sexy slow smile of his crept onto his lips. "...Can we help you? We were just 'bout to-"

"Get up now. The rest of your friends are already up. We need to talk business today. I let you guys have your fun last night, but I hired you guys to do a job." He stated in that deep voice. Those gray eyes of his hard on the two, not wavering from the other two men.

Landon groaned, getting out of bed, in all of his glory. He pulled on some clothes, not in any hurry to get out of bed. He was bitterly muttering something about the other being a 'cock-block', but he did as told. Once they were out in the living room with the other gang members, Storm finally began to speak.

"As you already know, you guys were hired for a job. To kidnap ten men. With each success, you'll be paid handsomely. You'll live in this mansion rent free, and all your living expenses will be taken care of. Let's set some rules though. No drinking and partying after ten o'clock. I can't have you guys hungover when you'll have serious jobs to do. No making a fucking mess like you did last night." He growled, gesturing around them at beer cans, pizza boxes, some drugs on the tables, everything. "If this happens again, money is coming out of your pockets. And the most important rule, never and I mean never go up to the Boss's room. Unless you want a bullet between your eyes. He will kill you without even thinking twice about it. He doesn't remotely care about you guys. And if you get caught, he won't give a shit about you and try to break you out. So do these jobs right."

Landon rolled his eyes, however, he did listen. "Alright, alright. Rain or whatever right? Who's the first guy we gotta get? And what happens when we get em?"

"What happens to them is none of your concern. The first guy you get is Gregory Thompson." Stayed Storm, showing them a picture of the man. "His hangout spots are the Blue Oyster, the Lush Spa, and the Movers and Shakers gym." He muttered to everyone, passing the picture around.

Being interrupted when he wanted to have sex wasn't something Patch ever appreciated - especially not when he was interrupted by a practical stranger who then went on to chastise them for having fun. It wasn't necessarily something Patch enjoyed, being told what to do. He tended to rebel against rules and do what he wanted, especially if it involved weed, alcohol and loud music.

However, this was one occasion where the rules set were, perhaps, important. Money was on the line, and that was something he would gladly sacrifice a night of partying for. After all, if he followed the rules and successfully helped his friends kidnap all the men, then he would have thousands of dollars to spend on dozens upon dozens of parties. Sacrificing a few weeks was easy if it meant he would be left with thousands at the end of it.

So, despite wanting to finish what they'd started, Patch lazily arrived in the living room with his signature ripped jeans and patched denim jacket on, greeting the other members of their little gang. Trying to stop them all partying like they did last night wasn't an easy task, but he hoped they'd at least listen. He was admittedly desperate for money, and if these idiots fooled around and ruined that chance, he'd genuinely lose his temper with them.

"Gregory Thompson? The dude looks fuckin' harmless," he piped up once setting his eyes on the 30-something year old businessman. With his innocent smile and cornflour blue eyes, he didn't seem like the type of man to be involved in murky business. Admittedly, he was the least evil on Ocean's list, which started off with the more reluctant of the investors, and ended with the truly cruel ones. Inevitably, Zachary and Montague (his and Storms' exes) were the last names on the long list.

"I bet he's loaded though, yeah? I bet he's done something to wind your Boss up and he wants revenge. That's cool, I get that. So the Boss is really scary then?" He questioned, his light eyes locked on Storm curiously. "If he's so powerful, how come he ain't got dozens of guards to do this for him? How come he's gotta recruit us to do his dirty work? Kinda weird, ain't it?"

"Because you five men have been in trouble with the law plenty times. Your word means nothing to the law. If you were to get caught and say someone hired you, they wouldn't believe you guys. Plus you do drugs. That's why. If he hired guards, they could actually say someone hired them and then we'd have some trouble on our hands." Answered Storm honestly.

Landon scoffed crossing his arms as he sat down. "So basically, if we get caught it's on us huh? No one can help us. Well, we better do a damn good job. I want that money." Mumbled the man, glancing at the picture. "Okay, ya got a plan, or does boss guy have a plan for us to get this guy?"

"Yes. Tomorrow night, he'll be at Lush Spa at eight o'clock-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Tomorrow? We don't get no trainin' or sum shit like that?" Exclaimed Eugene, a tall guy in the group. Had short red hair, that was in a buzz cut. Bright green eyes, and covered in tattoos and piercings. "Like hell..."

"No, you don't. You should be able to do this already. You all seem to be in good shape. You should be able to actively and effectively be able to kidnap him. He's-"

"Is he gay?" Landon asked calm as ever. "Because then maybe one of us could seduce him to just follow us, make him think maybe we want a good time."

"You didn't know you were gay until you caught me having sex with my boyfriend, Lan. All this guy needs is a little nudge, that's all. Who better to do that than me? I'm the cutest in the group. You're too intimidating, Eugene is too dumb, TJ is obviously straight as a ruler and Finn's... nah, Finn's not sexy. It's gotta be me," beamed Patch smugly, his eyes glittering in the anticipation. The fact he would be the key to the first kidnap and the first success was a lot of pressure, but he thrived off that. He liked being the centre of attention; the one thing that stood in the way of them making this a success or watching it become a failure.

Of course, he was determined to succeed and he wasn't going to accept anything less than that. He wanted the cash at the end of this all, so if he had to flirt his ass off and entice a man like Gregory, so be it. A little harmless flirtation with a cute and presumably rich, powerful man wasn't a task to him. He was constantly flirting about and having sex, after all, so this wasn't anything new.

"You ain't gonna get fuckin' jealous, are 'ya? We ain't dating, but I know what you're like, dude," he suddenly mumbled, lifting his eyes away from the photo to his best friend, his brow perfectly arched as he began to absently trace one of Landon's tattoos. "Nobody compares to you, baby, but this is important-- and we both know I can do the job, easy."

"I'm not the one ya should be worryin' about. You should be worrying about your boyfriend, Xavier. The one you're falling in love with, remember?" He reminded with a smirk standing up. "I'm not gonna get jealous, I neva do. Anyway, so tomorrow night, We're going to have Patch seduce this lonely asshole. I bet he hasn't had sex in weeks, look at how borin' he looks. Anyway, Patch will get em, we'll be outside, waitin' in some van or truck. Once he' close enough, we come out, wearin' ski mask of course. Knock the guy out and boom, we bring em to you...Or boss man, or whateva." Smirked Landon happily, rubbing his hands together.

Storm nodded thinking the plan would work. "Great. When you guys kidnap him. Tie him up, cover his face. Don't let him see where he's going. I want him to be surprised when he gets here. Also before you kidnap him I need you to take his phone off of him. So Patch, while you're feeling him off or something, take his cell phone off of him. He has a tracker on it. Then put it in water. Like excuse yourself to the bathroom and put it in the toilet and flush it down. Really simple right? This needs to be done right. If it is, you guys will get paid for your first job tomorrow after the kidnapping."

"Fuckin' sweet!" Eugene grinned, now rubbing his hands together in anticipation. He was getting excited just thinking about it. "Shit let's just do it tonight!"

"No. Today, you'll spend cleaning up the mess you made last night. Plus most of you are too hungover to do it. Tomorrow will be the night. Well, grab a broom and get to it. Remember not to party this hard again." Storm told him, smirking. Groans were sounded off from the group.

"Don't you have maids?" Growled Landon, crossing his arms.

"Yes, of course. But this is a lesson for you boys, so get to it. And get to it now."

Silently, Patch glared up at Storm with genuine vehemence in his eyes. He understood, deep down, that perhaps they had gotten out of control, even if they hadn't set out to purposely make this much of a mess. It was a mixture of celebration for landing a good job like this, and excitement to reap the rewards. A little celebratory party was hardly the crime of the century-- but he did understand the need to clean up.

What he didn't like was having a man he'd known for two days chastise him like he was a child. There wasn't that much of an age difference between them, and Storm wasn't even the Boss - he was just some guy who worked for him. There was nothing Patch thought was special about Storm, so of course he disliked being patronised and criticised by him.

"...There ain't no maids, we ain't seen any," he began slowly, flopping to the couch with his eyes growing colder by the second. "You're a liar about that, Storm. And don't fucking talk to us like we're beneath 'ya. You ain't the Boss or the main man. You work for him like we do, you ain't special. And why can't he come down and talk to us? What is he, socially self-conscious or somethin'? He's supposed to be some big, scary guy, and yet he can't fucking leave his bedroom?"

"William," began Storm, using Patch's birth name, which easily threw everyone off. How in the hell did this guy know that and what else did he know? He and Ocean weren't stupid. Of course, they did some background checks on the men in their house. "The maids don't live here. It's a service. Scheduled maids that come clean, and then leave. They come once a week. Sorry that you're underprivileged to know that exists. And as for the boss, you are welcomed to go meet him. Sure, just head right up there. You won't be back. And that's a guarantee. He will kill you. Without thinking twice. He's ruthless. He's evil. And he doesn't care about any of you. He doesn't want to be bothered with the likes of you."

He then crouched down so his gray stormy eyes met the other's green ones. "Now, think of me as your boss. I'm like...The manager. A step under the boss...You are just a crew member, still below me. You understand that don't you, William?"

Landon stared at Storm, wondering what else he could possibly know about them. Growling he got in between the two. "Alright, alright. We'll clean. Patch, just listen to him, they're payin' us or whateva. Don't fuck this up right now, because you're pissed." He mumbled, helping Patch stand up. "Let's just clean it up. It ain't much to do. And there's five of us."

Patch wasn't easily caught off guard, at least not by words. He did get into fights often, hence his nickname 'Patch' - he often had to be patched up because of the frequent bruises and gashes he received from fighting with other guys. He was smaller than most of them, but he easily held his own and was able to defend himself adequately, even if he received a few injuries as a result. Over time, he used the nickname as his real name, refusing to be called William. It reminded him of his other life; the life he once had with his parents. That wasn't the life he now led, and not one he particularly wanted to be reminded of.

"My name is not fucking William," he growled under his breath, though that was the only remark he would make. He told everyone else int he gang to be on their best behaviour around the man, so he needed to follow his own advice or be labelled a hypocrite. However, as soon as Storm left the room, Patch immediately erupted into an angry rage, kicking the couch and punching the wall in an effort to release the anger.

"F-Fucking prick called me... he called me William, I fucking... nobody calls me that," he growled, frowning at his occasional lover and best friend for support. "Dude, he... he called me William, it... it ain't funny."

"...I know." He mumbled, moving to rub his back in soothing circles. "But listen, don't care what he calls you, alright? Because at the end of this, we'll have plenty of money, and won't have to see his face again. Just deal with it for now." He mumbled, pulling the other into a hug now, resting his chin on the top of his head. Patch was pretty short, so he could easily do that. Landon had always been taller than the other. He thought quietly about what else this Storm guy and Boss guy knew about them. It was getting a bit nerving, but not enough to scare him off.

The money was far too good to let go of. Pulling away he smiled down at him. "Now, let's clean this shit up so we can just get ready for tomorrow night. Be more excited. We're going to be rich, babe~" And so, the next night, they were at Lush Spa. Gregory was in a massage chair, having a man massage his feet as he checked his phone tiredly.

Gregory looked like his picture. Blonde hair, blue eyes, simple businessman. He was hardly threatening looking, but something must have happened if Ocean wanted him.

Simply looking at this man from across the prestigious spa made Patch think there had to be a mistake somewhere. He'd been preparing for this moment a whole night and day, and yet, as he silently observed him as subtly as he could, he struggled to understand how this man got himself involved with powerful men like he assumed the Boss was. Gregory was evidently a high-flying businessman, but he looked so innocent and rather charming. How he got himself into this mess, Patch didn't know-- and he barely cared. He could be a thousand dollars richer at the end of the night, and he didn't care who got hurt - he wanted that cash more than anything.

He didn't really fit into the posh surroundings around him. His tattoos were on full display and his dyed blonde hair slicked cutely back, but he also didn't care how incongruous he was to the setting. He knew he was cute and he knew flirtatious was something he excelled in. Even rich businessmen weren't impervious to his charm.

"You look familiar," he commented suddenly, approaching with a steaming cup of tea in his hand, taking a small sip and purposely licking his lips. "...Are you on TV? There's something very familiar about you, I can't put my finger on it."

Gregory glanced up tiredly from his phone to look at the newcomer. His unimpressed eyes quickly changed to shock when he saw the boy. He looked...Exotic in this spa. Those green eyes were so bright, those tattoos so colorful, and beautiful, and he honestly had a cute face. And he was young. Patch was sexy. And this sexy young man was flirting with him? He assumed he was by the flirtatious purr in his voice. Instantly smiling at the other, he went to fix his hair, holding out a hand. "Gregory...And no, I'm not on TV. But you do seem familiar too, maybe we've met in dreams." He cornily flirted. No wonder he was single.

Gregory gestured to the massage chair next to him, wanted the other to join him. His eyes barely even stayed on the other's face, instead looking over his body. It was obvious he wanted one thing. Sex. Sex with a younger, sexy and exotic boy. Patch just looked like he knew plenty of dirty little tricks in the bedroom, and Gregory was hoping that by tonight he could find out what they were.

Oh, this was easy. He didn't think that it would be this simple to get the man's attention like this, but apparently one flashed smile and a flirtatious purr was all it had taken to win his attention and make him eager for more time in his presence. All this did was reinforce Patch's belief that he was amazing. His confidence was already bubbling away energetically beneath the surface, but now it had been taken up a new level. He felt he had every reason to be confident when he looked the way he did, and Gregory's attraction to him only supported his confident assertions.

"Oh, but I'm so sure I've seen you. You must be a model with looks like yours. If not, you should be. I would give anything to have a jawline like yours. It's to die for," he purred, setting his tea down and flopped onto the chair beside him, his lips pulling into a slow, seductive smile. "...I was hoping to get a proper drink after this. I've had a lovely massage and a good beer would go down a treat, don't you agree?"

"Definitely, I love a good beer. I would say let's head to my place for beer, but it's too far. Is your place closer than mine?" Already he was asking about going to the other's house. Another reason he was single. He made it so obvious he wanted only one thing, it some would find that offensive unless they too only wanted the same thing. Gregory still was holding his phone in his hand. The phone that Patch needed to somehow get a hold of and toss in the toilet.

Gregory's phone had a tracker on it. And he did happen to have people who actually cared about him. So if he did go missing, and they checked the last location of his phone, it would still say the spa if Patch got the phone and put it in the toilet. If not? Then they would see that Gregory went to Ocean's home. They needed to avoid that.

And Patch was well aware that disposing of the phone was vital before he left with the man, just to stop people tracking them down to Ocean's mansion. That said, he didn't think it would be at all that difficult. Gregory was impatient and his desires were clearly unsubtle. All he wanted was to leave the spa and go and have some real fun. He was hardly going to think about his phone too much, especially when Patch pressed himself in a little to push a kiss to his cheek, his hands slowly wandering to his chest-- at least one of them did. The other went to entwine his fingers with Gregory's, taking his phone subtly and pocketing it. He had learned how to steal phones when he was just 14, when he and Landon would prowl the streets to make easy cash. To say he was an expert at it wasn't hyperbolic in the least.

"We should head out now, I'm getting impatient," he purred, leaning behind him to subtly drop the phone in the cup of tea, smirking as it disappeared beneath the surface. "A guy like me could get anyone I wanted, but I want you. You're the cutest guy here, after all~"

Gregory swallowed heavily, looking at the younger boy lustfully. He was young, hot, and so damn easy. It seemed too good to be true. Because it was but he didn't know that. He didn't know that following this man would mean the end of his life. "I'll go get dressed, I'll meet you out front of the spa." Smirked the man, heading to the changing room to get dressed.

Within ten minutes he was outside the front of the spa, walking over to meet Patch, a cocky smirk on his lips until he was hit on the back of his head with a bat. Instantly, he was grabbed and dragged into the van by masked men. The men being Landon and the rest of the gang. Landon pulled Patch in as well, waiting until they were in the car to pull his mask on and kiss Patch lustfully. Pulling away from the kiss he laughed brightly. "That was too damn easy! Aye, Eugene tie the loser up." H told him tossing the rope to him.

Eugene tied Gregory up, grinning the whole time. "If this is how easy it's going to be, we're going to be rich come next month~!" He cheered.

"Hellyeah we are, no more sleeping in dumb ass apartments on floors. High life for us." Grinned the man, before looking at his best friend. "You were amazing babe~!"

This all seemed far too... easy as far as Patch was concerned. On one hand, he just wanted to make some cash and he really shouldn't complain if the way to achieve his fortune came this easily. He had expected to be dealing with some rough gangster, not some clean-cut businessman who didn't look like he could piss anyone off, let alone Storm and the big, unidentifiable Boss Patch and the others worked for. The fact it was so easy to kidnap Gregory and inevitably achieve their first payment was a surprise, but a welcome one.

But that didn't mean Patch's curiosity could be easily settled. In their little gang, Patch was the only one who had had a future. He had been an average kid; someone who was smart and had loving parents who hadn't done a single thing wrong to him. He had been swayed into this lifestyle that, really, he shouldn't have ever been acquainted with. Thus, he couldn't stop himself growing confused about the job they were assigned. He assumed that Ocean -or the Boss as they were supposed to call him- was someone dangerous, dark and involved in the murky world of crime. He had ten people on his life, and it made little sense that someone like Gregory was on it - someone who seemed generally quite likeable.

And then there was the question of what happened to Gregory, which apparently, Patch and the others weren't to know. The moment they arrived back at the grand home, Patch barely had time to inform Storm how easily it went before the tied and injured Gregory was dragged upstairs, never to be seen again - at least, not seen alive again, anyway.

Ocean, meanwhile, had grown bored of waiting. He wanted Gregory to be dragged in whilst he was sat up, serious and intimidating. Inevitably, it hadn't quite gone that way. Ocean wasn't... intimidating, even if he tried to be. He might look different, but he was still the dorky idiot he had been when human, and nothing would really change that. Thus, it was no surprise that he was lounging in bed with a few snacks, completely absorbed with some boxset on Netflix, when Storm entered. Groaning in annoyance at having to pause his show right before the dramatic climax, he pouted and folded his arms.

"...It didn't take them that long, did it? That's... really quite impressive," he smiled to himself, his mood finally lifting once realising that the first part of his plan could finally be ticked off. "See, Storm~? I told you this was a good idea. Saves you having to rush out there and doing all the hard work!"

"I knew Gregory wouldn't be hard. That's why he's the first of our list. The other's may be trickier of course." Mumbled the merman looking man, as he dropped the still unconscious man onto the floor of the bedroom. Staring down at the man, h scoffed before looking at Ocean. He couldn't help but crack a smile at how adorable he was right now. "...Ocean you're supposed to be looking serious and tough. You look like a dork. You're lucky he's still out." He teased, before moving to wipe the crumbs off his face. Once the other was cleaned up a bit, he nodded, before waking the man up.

Gregory let out a throaty groan as he was woken up. His head was throbbing and his mouth tasted like rust. Grimacing from the taste in his mouth, he slowly rolled onto his back, before realizing his movements were restrained. He was tied up. His eyes shot open, and he tried to take in his surroundings before he saw Storm and Ocean. The experiments that got away. "....You two..." He whispered in shock.

"Oh, so you do remember us. The innocent men that you and your friends kidnapped and ruined our lives. You've done something terrible. Basically killed us. We can't go out and have normal lives like this, now can we." Growled Storm, grabbing Gregory by the collar.

Gregory winced, grimacing at the other in fear. "...It had to be done! It...It was to further science! It was all in the name of science, some sacrifices had to be made! We were able to accomplish something big! Genetic modification! That's big-"

"I don't give a fuck! I didn't ask to be changed!" Growled Storm. "Nor did Ocean!" He threw Gregory to the floor, glaring at him. "Ocean...What do you want me to do to him, hmm?"