Beginning of the end-Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay OOC (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name: jack wyoming

Nicknames: none

Place of birth/nationality: Boston,
Massachusetts. American.

Weight: 127

Height: 5'9

Appearance: emo%20hoodie%20anime%20anime%20boys%201024x768%20wallpaper_www_wall321_com_24.jpg

Personality: quiet but thoughtful. He sometimes can be anti social as he has no social skills what so ever.

Likes: music, peace and quiet. Cars and skateboarding. Guns and parkour.

Dislikes: chaos, loud people. Risky situations. The thought of being alone.

Weapon of choice: pistol ( Fn57 ) and blunt weapons (wooden bat)

Background: (little bit of a short bio so i can explain mor in the story) As jack grew up, he lived a pretty alone and dull life. His grades in school were average (C's down the board) and he didn't have any friends. But he didn't complain, as most of his life was fairly easy. He lived with his dad, who worked all day (his mom died giving birth) Only time he spends with him is either when they go to the shooting range, or quick conversations in the morning before they head off for their day. After school he would practice his free running across the street, rooftops, anything he could really find as a challenge. Same thing with his skateboarding.

Now in school the only class he enjoyed was his automotive classes, getting straight A's for everything under the genre of automotive. It was a pretty simple life. That was until his dad decided it was vacation time in New York, things changed...badly.

Extra info:

HOPE IM NOT TO LATE. Been looking at this for a while, And no I'm no crazy stalker girl who creepily watches this Rp go on lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha xD nice comment there.

Well you'll have to wait for the GM then ;).

Good luck :)

Reactions: 2 people
@Zombie_RPer In the RP are you in Kat's house? Because the description of the house matches the house Kat was just in. The only difference is the back door would be open, and there is fence out back right before the woods.

I hope it all turns out good in the end xD oh god I wish I'll just buy a notebook soon! >.<

Maybe by the end of summer I'll be in luck.;)

Uh.. I think everyone's posts are great!^^

Sorry if my writing skills aren't that Awesome._.

@Zombie_RPer In the RP are you in Kat's house? Because the description of the house matches the house Kat was just in. The only difference is the back door would be open, and there is fence out back right before the woods.

He can be, I was just going for a neighboring house so he would be close to everyone else, but if Kat will be going back to her house for something he can be there. Otherwise he's just in a house close to the action.

Okay @Kitty that works for me and it does make sense. It just seemed like everyone was heading right off into the woods and it didn't seem likely that Jack's Harley would do well in a wooded area. So I figured I would place him close to the others but not right on top of them.

Does anyone know if we are waiting on more intro posts or are we ready to get to it?

Alright, I'll type up a post before I get ready for bed then!

I love reading all of your posts guys, makes really like this roleplay even more lol.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I love reading all of your posts guys, makes really like this roleplay even more lol.

Aww thanks a lot xD

Also I have to wait for Soul to post since my character met her down in the forest sleeping :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I'd put my toon closer to everyone else, He's all alone! D:

No worries xD just move then . Somehow.. A car or something. Running perhaps?

Oh, you guys have been posting.
My internet went out a few days ago and I just got it back this morning.
I also haven't been getting any emails about alerts on this site, so I had no idea you guys had been posting...
I'm really sorry, I'll get my post up as soon as I can!

Oh, and your character is accepted, welcome!

That's it now, signups are closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.