Beginning of the end-Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay OOC (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me I'm always ready xD since you started this thread lol

Bring in on ;)

I have been ready since I posted my CS c:

Reactions: 2 people
I am ready as well, didn't end up writing my intro yet, but I wanna have an idea of where to start before I do.

Lol xD. I wonder how much longer we gotta wait... Awww! I want to kick some undead Ass!^^

Shoot! I totally meant to post the thread earlier but got distracted with other stuff. I really really hate being a procrastinator. I'll post it as quickly as I can, I'm so so so sorry you guys had to wait.

Yo just to let u know that im currently on a trip and i have no wifi where i am, im using my phone credit to type this message. I'll be back on Saturday my time.

Yay!!!!! Is here ! - bangs head onto the wall / crap!

I'll post mine later today my time( uk time) ;)

thinking to make a nice intro .

Super happy the thread is up~

I'm gonna be using a dodgy translator for my twinsies and translate it for you guys at the bottom. I was just going to bold the text or something but I'm scared I'll confuse you guys.

Everyone's posts are awesome. I'm glad this is finally kicking off!
Although I'm gunna have to pull something special out the bag to keep up with the quality of these posts so far!

Jessica, I really like the way you have your characters talking in Russian. It's an awesome concept :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Jessica
I am sure your post will be just as awesome :o

Things will get interesting once later we all meet somehow xD

Jessica, I really like the way you have your characters talking in Russian. It's an awesome concept :P

Thank you~ since Russian is their primary language might as well make them speak it to each other. Expect broken English and unable to understand slang when they interact with other people.

Demonx I think the post you made cut halfway through.
I hope my most wasn't too long, I don't normally post like that but I needed to set the scene and all. ;~;

Is it still alright to join?

Demonx I think the post you made cut halfway through.
I hope my most wasn't too long, I don't normally post like that but I needed to set the scene and all. ;~;

Crap. I'm not nearly finished! I didn't even realised it had posted X_X Thanks for the heads up !

Ha ha xD I wanted to say the same thing De' ..

I may post another reply later tonight in my time zone ^^

Good luck to everyone.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.