Beginning of the end-Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay OOC (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool-Anime-Boys-With-Black-Hair.png

Name: Jack Sparrow

Nicknames: Captain (for obvious reasons (which he despises so he may never tell his last name))

Place of birth/nationality: Texas/American (with a lot of Irish blood)

Weight: 225 lb.

Height: 6'3"

Appearance: View image. Most people think Jack's eye's are colored contacts and he'd just as soon have them believe because it's actually a genetic mutation. He is rarely seen without his leather jacket, and underneath a band t-shirt. If the sun is up he usually wears silver mirrored aviators. All of his jeans are ripped at the knees and are a faded blue. He usually wears steel toed black boots.

Personality: Hardened, Jack is used to being on his own and has convinced himself he likes it that way. Most think he's a sarcastic asshole, and maybe they're right but it is one of defense mechanisms because he has been screwed over too many times in the past. Deep down he has a big heart but feels he needs to protect it, even if he doesn't seem like he cares, he more than likely does. Usually quiet, but if he feels he has something important to say he doesn't like to be ignored and has been known to go to outragous extremes to make sure he has the attention of others.

Likes: Being alone. Riding his motorcycle and playing the guitar.

Dislikes: Groups of people, especially those he finds annoying. People who don't listen to him and cats.

Weapon of choice: A 9mm Beretta 92FS with a homemade suppressor (made out of a large mag light). He only has a few boxes of ammo so he also carries a machete.

Bio: Jack's parents died when he was only 13 and he moved from foster home to foster home until he turned 18 at which point he joined the Marines. In the Marines he was a decorated sniper and only got out last year. Since then he has been touring the country on a motorcycle trying to find somewhere that felt like home.

Extra info: Jack drives a Harley that he would be hard pressed to abandon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, it's not the greatest, but I did it quite fast and I'm a tad out of practice.

Jumps around like a ball xD.

Great more people..;) I hope we will have fun with this soon enough.

Jumps around like a ball xD.

Great more people..;) I hope we will have fun with this soon enough.
We can probably start sometime tomorrow, once she gets her CS up. Then I'll post mine and create the new thread.

We can probably start sometime tomorrow, once she gets her CS up. Then I'll post mine and create the new thread.

That's great then xD

In any case .. I wanted to ask you if we should make our replies sometimes short or you prefer them a bit longer ? ^^

That's great then xD

In any case .. I wanted to ask you if we should make our replies sometimes short or you prefer them a bit longer ? ^^
It doesn't matter to me. I usually prefer longer paragraphs but If you don't want to you can make your paragraphs shorter.
Basically, I don't care as long as the replies aren't short one liners.

Awesome thank you! Any chance we could get it going today? Like just so the people who have already been accepted can get their intro posts up? I'm going to start working on mine now.

Name: Katherine Farhway
Nicknames: Kat, Kitten
Place of birth/nationality: USA, Maine
Weight: 140
Height: 5'5"
Appearance: View attachment 32062
Personality: Rather outgoing, liked to crack jokes and make light of things, has a hard time being serious. Not easy to anger.
Likes: Cosmetics, soft ball, magazines (the non-gun related kind), video games, books, apples, music, and card games.
Dislikes: Guns, sticky things (tape and stickers are under that category), nighttime.
Weapon of choice: A large, cracked piece of pipe from the downstairs basement.
Bio: (Going to put a mini-bio, you should learn more about my character throughout the RP!): Kat was a sport baby and high school was her prime, softball, basketball, soccer. Hanging with friends on the field and going home at night with them to chill and party. Her family heavy christians and herself was atheist so whatever kept her out of the house is what she was going to do. She spent a lot of time at her grandmother's taking care of the cat on days she didn't have sports.

I suggest out suburbs of NY for our RP to take place?

Also Kitty, would you mind if our characters met fairly early and traveled together to meet up with others?

I guess so....I mean, I just don't want to get too far into the role play with others still working in their CS. I know I hate jumping into roleplays right in the middle and I'd hate to have them do the same.
I'm just afraid if we start, we'll get too invested and to without them.

Reactions: 2 people
I guess so....I mean, I just don't want to get too far into the role play with others still working in their CS. I know I hate jumping into roleplays right in the middle and I'd hate to have them do the same.
I'm just afraid if we start, we'll get too invested and to without them.

I can understand that, I just like to see other people's intro posts so I can try to bring my character in fairly close to them, but it doesn't really matter. I can wait.

Yeah. I can wait. And it depends! However it goes, it goes, I don't care.

Great, if you can wait I'd really appreciate it.

Reactions: 2 people
(Sorry I took forever.)

Name:
Elia Madison Alistratov

Nationality: Russian American

Weight: 126 lbs

Height: 5'3

Personality: Elia is more book smart than her brother. She tends to think more logically and has a higher knowledge about the world around them (nature wise that is). She prefers to read a good book rather than finding the best moves to knock an opponent out. Having been within her old school's Academic teams, she is skilled when it comes to regular school subjects and a few other remedial topics (excelled in Anatomy, so she knows a thing or two about boo boos). She is a kind and caring individual who loves her twin brother to death, even though they tend to have their usual arguments. She is never shy around new faces but does tend to be childish, naive, and wander off if something catches her interest.

Weapon of Choice: Crowbar

Likes: Learning about anything and everything, adventures, being with her brother, food, reading books

Dislikes: Heights (fears them), spiders, zombies

Appearance:

thumb.jpg

Other: Surprised she's not dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Elliot Davis Alistratov

Nationality: Russian American

Weight: 162 lbs

Height: 6'0"

Personality: Unlike his sister, Elliot is more realistic than his naive little sister (older by an hour). While Elia sees the world as a fascinating place, Elliot can see the world's true nature of how ugly and f**ked up it is. He is the person who would much rather find the human body's natural weaknesses over learning about 'pretty pink flowers'. Elliot has a habit of looking after his sister, since she tends to wander off. He is blunt, fierce, callous around new faces (which is why he has less friends than his sister), and not afraid to kill an infected in the way. He does love his sister dearly despite their arguments, and will be damned if he lets anyone take advantage of her naive nature.

Weapon of Choice: A baseball bat; Guns are too risky

Likes: Killing zombies, card games, anything that relieves boredom at this point.

Dislikes: Having to steal from survivors, being bored, reading books.

Appearance:

tumblr_m5bq460jZz1r64lejo1_500.jpg

Their Bio: Both siblings were born and raised in Belgorad, Russia under a loving mother and father. Their father was an American on business travels when he was sent to Russia. He met their mother, courted her, married her, and they ended up having twins together. It was the father's idea to name them something a bit more American in case they traveled to the United States. He also taught them English while their mother taught them Russian. Since Russia was their home, English became their second language (mainly used to help tourists find their way around). During the week of the zombies, the Alistratov family had been in America for a business trip/mini vacation. They had heard of the "zombie" but figured it was just a joke. They had fallen for the Mayans predictions in 2012, perhaps this was something alike? It wasn't long after the zombies multiplied that they lost their parents to them. Elliot believes it's every man for themselves; Elia believes they should band together and team up with whoever they can.

Alright, your characters are accepted!

Name: Jae Kwon
Nicknames: N/A
Place Of Birth/Nationality: South Korean
Weight: 60kg (metric) 132lbs (imperial)
Height: 182cm (metric) 5"10 (imperial)
Appearance:
a811dd38f71e87f52f6d7dd84285b6fe.jpg

Personality:
Jae is rather the typical bad boy you'll see at a school or on the street. Due to his harsh past he was grown quiet numb and insensitive in general, making him appear cold and intimidating but in reality he's actually a nice and sweet guy to hang around. Jae is also extremely independent, he has trust issues and he rather to go alone than to risk being betrayed.
Dislikes: Large groups, loud noises.
Weapon of choice: Switch blade and butcher knife.
Bio: Jae was born in Seoul, South Korea into a middle class family consisting of his parents and older sister. Growing up he was harshly bullied due to not being the Korean beauty standards, which result in having no friends and developing trust issues. After he graduated from high school, Jae moved to New York, not knowing much of the English language.
Extra Info: Jae's English is not fluent. His English is good enough to have conversations and to get around New York with ease but his pronunciation is a bit poor and still has a think Koran accent.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Accepted!
We should have one more person posting, then we can start.
I'll work on my CS and get it up now.

Oh God such lovely characters xD

I'm excited about this..:) and a Korean character to. Same like in the walking dead. Things are interesting. I can't wait to post the intro ^^

Also .. Luna! Have you decided that the action will take place in NY after all?

Status
Not open for further replies.