Beginning of the end-Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay OOC (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries xD just move then . Somehow.. A car or something. Running perhaps?

Sorry for the delay and stuff but just for clarification, Desi found Alison, right?

And really, I'm super sorry for being so late.

Yes Sol that's correct xD
I have found you. I didn't know if you were Live or not so I kept my sword at your neck, when you'll wake up ;) you can't miss me lol
Alrighty, I'll get right in my response.

He he . I am sure we will be fine ^^

I go to work now so.. I'll post probably latter tonight in my time zone after you posted( if you get the time) ;)
Alright! And sorry again for such a delay

Reactions: 2 people
Alright! And sorry again for such a delay

Just don't leave us xD I know how it is when you get busy. I still have a rather lazy schedule right now.. But from next week I might be working extra and I will post probably very late at night time lol

Anyways, looking forward to your reply.(:

I'm working on it now, already looking forward to yours.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm working on it now, already looking forward to yours.

Oh! Awesome then. I shall read it later in my break. I don't want my manager to throw ham or bread at me for staying on the phone :)

Have a good day/night

Is there supposed to be a rule wherein all the characters must be in their twenties? o.O?

Oh boy, Alex sure is in trouble now! Would be super if some awesome, Russian brother/sister super team could save him! :c

Is there supposed to be a rule wherein all the characters must be in their twenties? o.O?

Lol not at all.

It simply has to be over 10+ of age.
I think it's just a coincidence.

@Demonx - I wish you good luck for now.^^

As finally I've posted. Not my best, but tried..:'(

Oh boy, Alex sure is in trouble now! Would be super if some awesome, Russian brother/sister super team could save him! :c

I got you covered person. C:

• Love
@Sol-Et-Luna - anyways I tried my best to post. I'm not quite sure if it's good enough. I was hiding in the back room at work xD

So it was a quick one I guess lol
Anyways, I can't wait to see what will happen next .;)

Good luck to everyone ^^

Sorry for the short response. I just didn't wanna make a massive post of shitty imagery and bad symbolism, like all my other posts :P

Name: Spencer McKnight

Nicknames: Spectre

Place of birth/nationality: London, England

Weight: 160 lbs

Height: 5'9

Appearance:

Teenage_Xemen.jpg

Personality: You'd think that something like the zombie apocalypse would shake everyone to their core and change their personalities for the worse... But not Spencer. He tends to treat the infection with indifference, and the infected like any other person that wants him dead. In turn, he ruthlessly kills any and all infected that attacks him, be it a child or an old person. However, he is also quite intelligent as he knows how to choose his battles, which ensures his continued survival. This intelligence was also utilized when he made his weapon, Crimson Fang, several years ago. Another noteworthy thing to mention was that he was a "prepper", someone who had been long preparing for a worldwide disaster to occur, hence he is well-versed in the methods of survival.

When it comes to other survivors, he acts very cautiously. In a world where Darwin's laws are harshly applied, one must be cautious in selecting who one would put their trust into. When he does deems someone as trustworthy, he also engraves it in his heart that that person is worth protecting.

When he isn't on the run from the infected, he would take every opportunity that presents itself to get some rest.

Likes: Twinkies (If you know the reference, you're awesome.), Peace, Sleep, Energy-Saving, Relaxation

Dislikes: Fatigue, the Infected, Insomnia, Expending too much energy, Traitors

Weapon of choice: Spencer's main weapon of choice is a tonfa that is capable of shooting a wide array of ammunition. This could range from 9mm parabellum bullets, 12 gauge shotgun shells, homing mines that attach to objects and detonate after a period of time, and can even shoot flames depending on what type of cartridge is used. The handles of the tonfa also acts as the cartridge as it can be detached. On the event that the cartridge runs out of ammunition, the tonfa gun automatically switches to Kinetic mode, wherein blasts of Kinetic energy are fired instead of live ammunition. These are powerful enough to blow a hole through a wall of concrete. Additionally, the trigger is also located on the handles. Furthermore, the handles can be detached and attached on the ends of the barrel, forming a staff for melee combat purposes, aside from the tonfa's fundamental combat functions.

Bio:Spencer lived most of his childhood days in England, making only a handful of friends due to him prioritizing gaining knowledge. He became a shut-in, yes, but a genius at that. He was an only child so he didn't have much of a social life at home aside from basic interaction with the housemaids and butlers. In addition to that, his parents were workaholics, neglecting giving him enough attention. As a result, Spencer grew up to the belief that he could only depend on himself, and depending on others would only result to them not meeting his expectations and disappointing him.

His family moved to America when he turned 12. At that time, he had taken an interest in inventing contraptions. At the age of 12, he had already assembled his own motorcycle. He had also already graduated high school at that time. However, no matter how much intelligence he gained over the years, his outlook on life still hasn't changed. There was a point wherein he ran away in order to live by himself, still following his personal creed of independence. He managed to do so, and in a comfortable manner, until his parents had to beg for him to come back. Out of mere obedience to his parents wishes, he returns home in the condition that he maintains his independence to some extent.

At the age of 18, he became interested in becoming a prepper out of mass hysteria from the general public about a zombie apocalypse occurring, He did some research about zombies, including the most effective ways of killing them. After gathering much information, he turned the fruits of his research into something tangible... A weapon designed to inflict maximum damage to the undead as well as the living. He named it, the Crimson Fang.

Once the inevitable zombie apocalypse occurred, his family evacuated themselves inside a personal nuclear fallout shelter. He could have come with them but he saw this as a chance to conduct a massive social experiment wherein his skills in survival and the fruits of his research would be put to the test. He also viewed this as the ultimate opportunity for independence.

Extra info: His active role as a prepper involved him creating numerous ammo stashes and safe houses throughout numerous cities and other locations in the United States. This was no trouble for him, considering his family's enormous wealth, which he was allowed to spend as lavishly as he desired. This was the only form of dependence he freely accepted as he considered this as a stepping stone towards independence.

Last edited:
So it seems in this zombie rp we have plenty foreign people xD

Russian, Italian, Me-French-, now a British one ^^

I find it rather interesting. !~

Don't forget Australian XD

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.