Beginning of the end-Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay OOC (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope my weapon gets approved. It was inspired by the double purpose weapons of the animated show, RWBY. And I do hope someone gets the twinkie reference. XD

@Accelerator

I caught that reference immediately. It is you who is awesome.

• Love
Reactions: Accelerator
So it seems in this zombie rp we have plenty foreign people xD

Russian, Italian, Me-French-, now a British one ^^

I find it rather interesting. !~

Alex is British :(

Edit- There's some seriously advanced weaponry going on here and Alex has a basebal bat. Eh...

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I hope my weapon gets approved. It was inspired by the double purpose weapons of the animated show, RWBY. And I do hope someone gets the twinkie reference. XD
Oh my gosh, that's amazing.
You are accepted
You can post whatever you're ready!
Not too sure how I didn't pick up on the fact it was rwby inspired when I was reading it but it's cool as heck. It's also very cool considering I never find anyone I know who watches rwby/roosterteeth and what not.

Reactions: Accelerator
I'm happy with my current weapon xD. I don't need yet nothing else ... ^^

So I finally got around to reading all of the CS. Favorite so far is the Russian twins, but all of them are pretty well done to lol. But I just realized.....my oc is the youngest out of all the characters here....

So I finally got around to reading all of the CS. Favorite so far is the Russian twins, but all of them are pretty well done to lol. But I just realized.....my oc is the youngest out of all the characters here....

Thank you xD
haha really it is ? Does is make feel you bad ?^^

Favorite so far is the Russian twins,

I'm happy to read that you like them~ It brought a smile to my face to know my characters are liked. C:

I was originally planning on making an old character but since everypne was at their twenties, I made my char to be the oldest but still in the twenties. XD

I was originally planning on making an old character but since everypne was at their twenties, I made my char to be the oldest but still in the twenties. XD

I wish to make Elia call your character "Super smart old fart" if her and your character ever interact. I do hope you don't mind. :3

No. Not at all. Spencer wouldn't mind either. Though Elliot might rebuke her for calling a stranger with super advanced weaponry something like that. He's in his late twenties so he isn't THAT old xD

Hey I'm back from my trip, can you please tell me what had happened in the roleplay before I can post?

Hey I'm back from my trip, can you please tell me what had happened in the roleplay before I can post?
Oh, welcome back! Not too much has happened so you can just skim through it a little.

Sorry it has taken me so long to post, been doing holiday stuff.

Yeah, sorry it took me a while to respond. I saw the post this morning as soon as I woke up, but was too tired to respond. Then when I was up and doing stuff I totally forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.