Beginning of the end-Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay OOC (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PureKor Oh yeah I just realised that. I only did that because I like Koreans and the facecalim is hella good looking. :P

@PureKor Oh yeah I just realised that. I only did that because I like Koreans and the facecalim is hella good looking. :P

Yeeees ~ xx. It's alright. The pic you posted that guy is good looking he he
I luv you for that Xxx

Well it doesn't matter as long, as we will make a great story out of this.

I'm not sure yet if I want my character to be alone now .. Because she hates it lol

But if you wouldn't mind maybe we can make our characters meet in the middle xD

@PureKor
If your curious of who the faceclaim is, his name is Kai (A.K.A Kim Jongin) and he's a member of a 11 (used to be 12) member Chinese/Korean band called Exo.

And sure, lets make our character meet somewhere in the middle, even though Jae is not the one for people.

@PureKor
If your curious of who the faceclaim is, his name is Kai (A.K.A Kim Jongin) and he's a member of a 11 (used to be 12) member Chinese/Korean band called Exo.

And sure, lets make our character meet somewhere in the middle, even though Jae is not the one for people.

I'll have it checked he he

Ah I get it . Then we will be like opposite then . This could turn interesting if you think, because my chara hates being alone and yours not liking being with people.. I can see some funny comments from our characters in the near future xD

@PureKor
So they say, opposites attract.

Yes xD. I mean I think we could have fun already he he

Teasing each other. I can give youan example :

" And who said I want to be stuck with you? Tsk! I don't like you or anything.." Said pouting her lips, not looking at him.

Lol. Something like that .:)

@PureKor
Yeah, I could imagine that.
Your example reminds me of an anime series, lol.

Ah.. That's good then. We could do that if you are okay with it.

Really?:o it just crossed my mind now.. Something similar is a line from Toradora lol

Ha ha of course xD. Me to ..
But that's it for me .. I am in like 5- RP's so that's enough for me lol

I need to be able to handle all my characters ^^

Yeah, I think being in NY is fine.
I'll get my CS up in a bit. I meant to post it yesterday but it took me forever to figure things out and find a reference picture. And then once I was halfway done I fell asleep. And I was really frustrated when I woke up this morning because I didn't get to post it and I missed a show I really wanted to watch later that night. GRR
Anyway, After I post mine, I'm pretty sure there's one more person. I'll message them, then we can start.

Name: Donovan Weavers
Nicknames: DJ, D or Just Donny
Place of birth/nationality: Was born in Australia but moved to New York
Weight:146ibs
Height:6'2
Appearance:

Personality: Donovan is blunt and outspoken most of the times. He says what needs to be said despite what people think. He does have a soft side deep down but he's been hardened from the outbreak after loosing the people that he cared the most about he'd take major precaution's to make sure that something like that doesn't happen while he's around. There are times where he is quiet an keeps to himself and most of the times when he is quiet he walked around and takes down a few lingering zombies to clear his head.

Likes: Killing zombies ( or re- killing them), Sleep, Food, Guns

Dislikes: People who overstep there boundaries, talk Way too much, have attitude's and think that they are better then everyone else, Zombies

Weapon of choice: Donovan carries around a trusty hammer and a Sig Sauer P226 with an extra clip ( He wont waste bullets unless its truly necessary)

Bio: Donovan had a good life once, a loving family and annoying siblings that you still loved. He was born and raised in Australia until he was fifteen and then moved to America where his father had found a good job. He was put in a military school and took pride in sports such as football and wrestling. Donny was the youngest out of three siblings. An older sister and two older brothers ( Ashley, Derrek , Darren). his mother was a house wife after having Donovan and spent time with her family while his father worked. Around the time Donovan was nineteen his oldest brother died in a car accident with his wife and his father became terminally ill. After loosing his bother and eventually his father things got extremely rough. When the outbreak hit Donovan was coming back from a visit to Australia. His mother was the fist one he saw turn, then his sister and finally his brother. He will always remember squeezing the trigger and the blood..so much blood. The outbreak hardened not just him mentally and physical but emotionally. His heart hardened and only pushing forward with a need to kill, for revenge.

Extra info: Donovan has a few small scars along his neck, back and stomach area from fights with other survivor's who chose a not so friendly approach, some tattoo's along his fore arm and his chest.

( Not sure if it was full so I made a CS)

Oh another partner in Crime xD.
I'm glad that you joined ^^ I'm having a feeling things will get very interesting here to !;)

Things will be very interesting :D
Really that's cool, how's Australia XD@FetusMaknae

Blue-eyes-curly-hair-globes-pretty-girl.-snow-thinspiration-white-Favim.com-69980.jpg

Name: Alison Giordano
Nicknames:Ally(But she hardly lets anyone call her that)

Place of birth/nationality: Italian, born in Milan

Weight: 115 lbs
Height: 5'3

Personality: On the outside she may seem quiet and cold, but deep down she's actually incredibly sweet, dependable, loyal and not so easily angered. She's also very intelligent and before the apocalypse began, she often spent a lot of her time reading. Because she's read quite a bit she's stumbled across a few medical books and knows quite a thing or two about first aid.
Likes: Sports(Even though she doesn't really play them any more), silence, reading, and pretty much every season but summer. Too hot.
Dislikes: zombies, zombies and um, ZOMBIES.
Weapon of choice: A golf club she found in Antonio's room, an iron to be exact.
Bio:Alison was born and raised in the city of Milan and lived there until the age of fifteen. Tiring the fashion and business her family moved to Verona, the Italian city of love. There she met a boy named Antonio. They became close friends and soon got together, and a year later moved to the suburbs of New York. (Keeping it short, you can learn the rest during rp)
Extra: Even though she speaks pretty good English she still often speaks Italian, especially when she gets angry. Even though it isn't as prominent anymore, she still has a light accent.
FINALLY DONE. My computer crashed like three times while I was typing this and froze twice. Then I had to go somewhere. So many apologies for taking so long!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, you're accepted!
Anyone have anything to talk about concerning the rp before I create the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.