• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Would you be interested in an ocXoc last air bender or the supernatural creatureXhuman?

Interested in a few of these! Message me?♡

If you're still looking, I'd love to do the Overwatch RP with you

I'm up for Death Note if I can play Light? I don't mind playing with canon or OC characters :))

Still looking? I prefer mxm, and also the supernatural creature x human pairing is interesting to me, or if u have others u wanna Do?:)

Supernatural creature x Human?

Supernatural creature x human if you're still looking

I'd do a uni teacher x student if you're looking for one

Hello, would you still like to RP supernatural creature x human?

For some reason I only got an alert for my thread a day ago. So so sorry I've been so slow to write back to all of you.

Still looking? I prefer mxm, and also the supernatural creature x human pairing is interesting to me, or if u have others u wanna Do?:)

Pm me if you like and we can come up with something.

Supernatural creature x Human?

I have so many people requesting this particular pairing on here and in pm that I must decline sorry. If anything else interests you in my list, or you have some other ideas feel free to suggest them to me in pm.

Supernatural creature x human if you're still looking

Same as above sorry, so much interest in this pairing. But please do let me know if anything else interests you in my list. Or if you have some other ideas, feel free to suggest them to me pm.

I'd do a uni teacher x student if you're looking for one

I do have space for this pairing, feel free to pm me with any ideas you may have for it and what character role you would like to play.

Hello, would you still like to RP supernatural creature x human?

Just like I have sadly had to say to the others, I am currently not looking for any supernatural creature x human pairings. Sorry =(

Same as above sorry, so much interest in this pairing. But please do let me know if anything else interests you in my list. Or if you have some other ideas, feel free to suggest them to me pm
How about we do something based off avatar the last airbender

I am curious about this Dragon Spirit pairing you have, I kinda wanna know what it's all about.

Also, anything Marvel sounds good to me :)

I'm intrigued by your Reicarnation and Dragon Spirit one too lol. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.