Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FoxyAlice

Original poster
Welcome to my thread, my name is Cirilla or Ciri for short and I'm on the search of a couple rps. I have some going with lovely people but I hope to find more.

Before the fun stuff here is a little on me, I'll make it short and sweet. (yes exceptionally exciting)

- I am twenty three.
- I have been in the rp scene for nine years now.
- I am an adapt writer who can write from a paragraph to a book.
- I have no gender preference.
- I am a gamer XD
- I post regularly.

Things I would love from you

- Decent spelling & grammar.
- More than one liners.
- Someone that will help build on ideas and make a brilliant plot with me.
- A friend to chat with in oc.

Search:
I play cannon x oc, oc x oc, cannon x cannon.

Fandoms:

Games:
- Final Fantasy XV & VII
- Assassins Creed
- Overwatch
- Witcher
- Far Cry
- Devil May Cry
- Resident Evil
- Dragon Age
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Sly
- Bioshock
- Darkness

Anime:
-Bleach
- Hellsing
- Deathnote

Shows:
- Legend of Korra

Movies:
- Zootopia
- Dr Strange
- Thor (okay most things Marvel)
- Pacific Rim
- Xmen
- Dracula untold
Jon Wick

Original:
- Alien x Human
- Vampire x Reincarnated Love

- Dragon Spirit x Human girl.
- Reincarnations of Hades and Persephone
- Transgender person x Actor x Actress
- Supernatural creature x Human
- University Teacher x Student

This is all for now ^~^
If you have any questions or are interested, pm me or comment below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
I'd like to try the dragon spirit×human girl or the alien×human.

I'm up for a mxm alienxhuman one or a vampirexreincarnated love if you're still looking

Hello! Would you be interested in roleplaying Final Fantasy XV? My OC's love interest would be Ardyn if you'd be okay with playing as him?

Hello! Would you be interested in roleplaying Final Fantasy XV? My OC's love interest would be Ardyn if you'd be okay with playing as him?

I've never played that game o.o

I don't know if you are still looking for the AlienxHuman pairing, but I am actually in the mood for such a pairing! If possible, I'd love to do a Mass Effect one, to be specific, but I am cool with also our own original plot and universe if Mass Effect isn't your cup of tea.

I've never played that game o.o

I've been watching videos of it, because I can't afford the game or the console right now. I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy.

I'd like to try the dragon spirit×human girl or the alien×human.

Dragon Spirit x Human Girl is available so feel free to pm me.

I'm up for a mxm alienxhuman one or a vampirexreincarnated love if you're still looking

Sure, pm me and we can choose one together.

I have never written Ardyn before. I'm sure I probably could. But I'm more experienced playing characters like Noctis and Ignis ect. Pop me a pm and we can discuss if you like?.

I don't know if you are still looking for the AlienxHuman pairing, but I am actually in the mood for such a pairing! If possible, I'd love to do a Mass Effect one, to be specific, but I am cool with also our own original plot and universe if Mass Effect isn't your cup of tea.

Haha I knew someone would ask about Mass Effect. Normally I would be game for that but I've already got one going and I'm not looking for another one of them at this time sorry.

I am stuck between Resident Evil or Assassin's Creed.
What games have you fully played through in both fandoms.

I am stuck between Resident Evil or Assassin's Creed.
What games have you fully played through in both fandoms.
I have fully played all the assassins creed games. As for Resident Evil I have played 4,5,6, Revelations and started the new game.

I have fully played all the assassins creed games. As for Resident Evil I have played 4,5,6, Revelations and started the new game.
Want to do Assassin's Creed?? I really wanna do it!

Can do an F Vampire x F Reincarnated Lover if you want.

I like the bleach or supernateral creature x human.

If you're still looking I'd be interested in FxF Witcher or Legend of Korra

Hi there. I'd like to work something out if that's possible. If not, then I'd gladly go for Avatar The Last Airbender/Zootopia/University Teacher x Student.

Status
Not open for further replies.