Banished From Equestria (Sign-up and OOC)

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Woah... Hey there.... You hittin' up on mah Ecsy...?!"

Nah, JK, there's plenty to go around... >.> *Squee!!!!!!!!*

Hippo? Where? Wavelength turned on his spotlight and started fearfully watching for a hippo.

no hippo. bad thread! back on topic. uh... yeah. *thinks about that PM offer*

Grabs Magus's head and points it back toward the thread. Come on... focus, you... >:/

*focusing* seems like everypony's waiting for something...?

I'm waiting for night to be over. I feel like MG is used to sleeping in late.

I'm just confused. ...Or confusing... Let me get back to you on that...

Hey everyone, i'm still in this. i just got hit by finals.

"I'm just trying to help poor Fatal understand love.... Among other things...." Farsight says, throwing a quick glance in Morning Glory's direction.

no worries x3

...I guess I'm waiting to see if Wavelength's conversation gets finished... and where the romance dodecahedron goes...

"Really good question...! I wondered that myself before Ecsy dragged me into one of her dreams and I was surrounded by humans.... Think hooves, but with extra little.... Ummmmmm.... Sticks protruding out that can be used to manipulate objects... Yeah... That's a hand..." Farsight tries to explain to Magus... And feels like he failed miserably.

Magus thinks for a very long moment about scissor-hoofed monstrosities clanking and scratching about at night....

Morning Glory swished her tail, flicking Farsight with the ends. "Think like dragon claws, but softer. Squishier."

"Yeah... That's a much better explanation...." Farsight says, playfully nipping at Morning Glory's tail as it hit him in the face. He gave her a smile.

((Made me think of the Amnesia monster Magus.... Thanks....))