Banished From Equestria (Sign-up and OOC)

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
oh, and I totally ship Fatal x Farsight <3 d'awwwww

Oh yes! And I definitely haven't been reading that other RP EE and Seriack are in....nope.....not at all........*whistle*

Also, sorry if I've been playing magic bag too much with MG's luggage Magus. I realized I just kept pulling stuff out of it. I'll try to limit it from now on. I just have this image in my head of the ponies constructing a tent from a bunch of her dresses patchworked together in some hilarious canopy of fancy clothes.

Also, sorry if I've been playing magic bag too much with MG's luggage Magus. I realized I just kept pulling stuff out of it. I'll try to limit it from now on. I just have this image in my head of the ponies constructing a tent from a bunch of her dresses patchworked together in some hilarious canopy of fancy clothes.
Does sound like something I would do.

xD no worries, MG. You'd be surprised how much fits in a cart... and how heavy said cart can be.

I wanna be that guy, but I also don't wanna be that guy. I guess I'll wait for Coffee.

I do not. Support. This. Ship. >:( - Aquae Petra, regarding love polygons.
Anywho, I can't wait to see what happens next.

hot diggity, here comes the romance. oooorrrr..... *looks at Coffee*

I really want to see how Farsight will get out of the situation if Aqua arrives at the worst time.... (Man, this RP is almost turning into a soap opera... xP)

All the love-polygons! Let's do it!

*grabs and smooches the nearest pony*

so much drama ovO love dodecahedron, so much fun :D

Wavelength sweated a little. I wasn't the nearest pony, right...?

I dunno....that was the point. Whoever'd like to be nearest can have a free kissy!

Wavelength blushed and popped his helmet on. Nope... He laid down in the dirt and covered his head with his hooves.

"From the spots we have chosen to sleep, if Wavelength wasn't passing near you at the time, I think Tian was the nearest one. - Arty said, analytically, and looked over to Tian, who was more red and hot than a pepper.

"Mo... Mo... Mo... Morning, wha... wha... what are you doing?"

Morning Glory whimpered, her lip trembling. "You don't want a free kiss?" Her eyes watered. "Fine! I'll find somepony else to kissy!" Morning Glory cried.

She then gives Tian a big wet kiss, then turns around and goes back to sleep.

Wavelength lifted a hoof to look at Tian and giggled. Heheheh... you've got cooties...

Fatal turns around, watching the group. She sighs. "So jelly I wasn't here for that one. I likes da smoochies."

Totally what she'd say.

MG's free kissing booth will reopen after naptime! Teehee!

What about Coppershine? Wavelength blushed. Er... I mean... copper's a pretty shiny metal, don't ya think? He glanced to either side nervously.

"She's not here. But I could call her over....hmm...maybe I should start charging for kisses..." Morning Glory seems to be sleep-talking, then cackles maniacally before rolling over and snoring loudly.