Banished From Equestria (Sign-up and OOC)

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
"Woah... Hey there.... You hittin' up on mah Ecsy...?!"

Nah, JK, there's plenty to go around... >.> *Squee!!!!!!!!*

Hippo? Where? Wavelength turned on his spotlight and started fearfully watching for a hippo.

no hippo. bad thread! back on topic. uh... yeah. *thinks about that PM offer*

Grabs Magus's head and points it back toward the thread. Come on... focus, you... >:/

*focusing* seems like everypony's waiting for something...?

I'm waiting for night to be over. I feel like MG is used to sleeping in late.

I'm just confused. ...Or confusing... Let me get back to you on that...

Hey everyone, i'm still in this. i just got hit by finals.

"I'm just trying to help poor Fatal understand love.... Among other things...." Farsight says, throwing a quick glance in Morning Glory's direction.

no worries x3

...I guess I'm waiting to see if Wavelength's conversation gets finished... and where the romance dodecahedron goes...

"Really good question...! I wondered that myself before Ecsy dragged me into one of her dreams and I was surrounded by humans.... Think hooves, but with extra little.... Ummmmmm.... Sticks protruding out that can be used to manipulate objects... Yeah... That's a hand..." Farsight tries to explain to Magus... And feels like he failed miserably.

Magus thinks for a very long moment about scissor-hoofed monstrosities clanking and scratching about at night....

Morning Glory swished her tail, flicking Farsight with the ends. "Think like dragon claws, but softer. Squishier."

"Yeah... That's a much better explanation...." Farsight says, playfully nipping at Morning Glory's tail as it hit him in the face. He gave her a smile.

((Made me think of the Amnesia monster Magus.... Thanks....))