Banished From Equestria (Sign-up and OOC)

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
"She's not here. But I could call her over....hmm...maybe I should start charging for kisses..." Morning Glory seems to be sleep-talking, then cackles maniacally before rolling over and snoring loudly.
Fatal sits beside Morning Glory's sleeping area, determined to be the first in line for the Kissing Booth.

Fatal sits beside Morning Glory's sleeping area, determined to be the first in line for the Kissing Booth.

"Would you be interested in a punch card? Collect ten kisses and you get a free bootycall!" Morning Glory mumbles.

Wavelength stood up and very slowly started backing away.

"What!????!!!! Free kisses and booty calls?! With out me!?!? I'm offended!" Farsight puts on a pouty face.

Tian blushed even harder and almost fainted. Trembling and and walking awkwardly, she went and sat behind Fatal, wating for the reopening.

I am getting a certain feel...

99578+-+artist-hak2+milkshake+parody+Trixie+twilight_sparkle.png

Get in line kids, we're open for business!

Wavelength took a few steps toward the line, paused, and took a step back. He drifted back and forth as uncertain as kelp in the ocean current.

Fatal looks about shyly, her eyes shifting constantly as she reaches into her coinpurse. She sets fourty bits onto the stand, pushing them towards Morning Glory. "The service package, please." she requests, her gaze wandering back across the scenery to fair maiden before her.

Morning Glory takes the bits, ducks under the counter that materialized from nowhere and deposits a pile of Hershey's Kisses on the table. "Enjoy!"

1287666826226.png

(If you actually want a kissie you can PM me.....=P)

Wavelength squeezed his eyes shut, making up his mind. Urgh, I know I told my mom I'd quit it with the sweets, but... He ran over to the counter and dropped a bag of bits on it. I'll take a pound!!!

"Hmmmm, I guess you could CALL those a BOOTY... Eh...?" Farsight jokes.... Knowing it was the worse joke he could think of...

"It's shiny like booty! Yaaar!" Morning Glory did her best pirate impression.

(Mostly I didn't want to turn the OOC&Sign-Up into a smut thread XD.....like I said, drop me a PM if you want to visit the real kissing booth =D)

(Probably a good idea to keep it away from that.... We'll get enough romance IC... That and drama....)

Ah, so they gave you the time already? Neat-o. Good luck with it!

you can call me Maggie if you want~ ^///^

...*cough* good luck with the interview!

Oh, my. That almost came across as a tad flirty. <3 Maggie. Such a pretty name~