Banished From Equestria (Sign-up and OOC)

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Being currently off-topic but, in fact, on-topic, I just noticed I forgot to put Arty's summons on the sign-up sheet. Do you mind if I edit it, Magus?

*cough* uh, not at all, Arty, go ahead.

(ZM?)

Fatal smiles at Farsight, and begins to flap her wings slower. They slowly fall down to the ground, and she hugs Farsight tightly. She whispers in his ear again. "Sorry I have no sense of humor~"

My post in the roleplay feels.. I dunno, like I'm trying too hard to avoid doing anything too.. I dunno :P I dunno.

((Lol Ecsy. Also, ZM is Zombie Master, a mod of HL2 that is freakin' awesome.))

As the two of them slow, Farsight's eyes widen, and he swallows... Would Fatal really do this? He doesn't know for sure, since she was crazy after all...

Fatal can now read minds. Because godmodding. "I'm not crazy! I'm sanity impaired."

Hergadablerg.....can it be morning now? All the lovin' is going down and MG's asleep! How I can I look down upon the peasant lovers with disdain and contempt while secretly lusting for the gardener to take me away on a whirlwind love affair? >=(

I do, Physics isn't getting any action at all!
And I don't just mean "love" action too!

I really don't mind... I'm still waiting for Aqua to appear and make the situation the most awkward possible. :P

I'll wait a day... see what the hay Escy is doing...

As soon as Aqua steps in, a majority of this is going to get Aqua-rd.

( Couldn't help myself! )

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

Attachments

• what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg
    what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2
What I'm doing? Busy days and tired nights, trying to wriggle my way around getting too explicit or detailed for the roleplay. I dunno ><

more like "where this road leads" as far as shipping, Aqua and party-crashing before the dawn. Or maybe AS the sun rises. Like in a sitcom xD

"Well... I did just tell Wave my name... And Aqua is nearby.... Sooooo...."

Eh, I'm a scientist. I'm a little surprised but I'm not gonna be making a big deal out of it.
I'm not too sure how I'd react to a romantic situation falling on me, though... Sounds a bit confusing, and to be honest, I'm a little scared to find out.

"Lucky you're not me then... I always seem to be buried in an avalanche of romance... Can't say I don't enjoy it... But it does lead to a lot of drama." *sigh*