Banished From Equestria (Sign-up and OOC)

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
I need to wait for Glory... I don't want to be rude,

anypony want to try PMing her or somehow contacting her?

I will deep-fry a whole batch of PMs for her.

Welp your Free To mess with Jenkens if you so wish scince im not with anyone but I am waiting for People at the same time

Notice: if Morning Glory does not post by just past midnight after Sunday on PST time, her character will fall unconscious and/or enter NPC mode until she returns.

hello there Wavelength. Feel free to try to contact Seriack and Morning Glory and the others, if you want.

Name: Dark Hooves
Race (unicorn, earth, pegasus, zebra, etc): alicorn
Appearance (please spoiler images): see profile pic on loe
Personality (leader, follower, proud, vengeful, etc): calm, caring, and modest
Abilities (beyond normal, such as easy teleportation or something): black magic, can enchant weapon with elemental magic
Origin (Pegasopolis, Canterlot, Ponyville, etc): ponyville
Background/Biography: he was born with two gods spirits inside him which are directly linked to his cutie mark, he was banished from equestria when his dark god spirit took over him and did major damage to ponyville, for everypony's saftey Princess Celestia banished him
Reason for banishment (voluntary or involuntary, and both official and real reasons): his dark god spirit wreaking havoc
Inventory (clothes, tools, weapons, etc): crystal bladed broadsword
Have you read and agreed to all the rules?: yes

Hey everypony it's me Dark Hooves

Last edited by a moderator:
hello there :3 Have you read through the backstory? Having an alicorn in this RP might not be the best, just saying.

I apologize if my future treatment of Ryo in this forum will be slightly strained. It may be a good thing for him to consider his words very carefully from now on.

Im going to make an anouncement on that note I know I havent been in the game long and infact havent made an inpact on the game other than establishing my existance but I will be leaving this game, Its aparent ive caused some undeniable dammage to mine and Magus's relationship so as not to affect the game or infact your enjoyment I will leave I wish everyone the best

and feel free to dispose of jenkens how you see fit farewell

Convenient that I never put the character in the character lists in the first place. Jenkens is no longer a character in this RP. Suzaku is removed from this RP until further notice.

A minor disrispectful exit I expected no less, all the players here im sorry im not going to list everypony scince there are a lot of you in game but to name a few
Art gear, Coffee Rush, Majem, Wavelength, Morning glory, Have fun alright

I had best leave before magus considers getting me in trouble for posting after being kicked