Axiom: A Sci-Fi Pathfinder RP OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Is there a way to upload an image from my computer directly to here?
I believe so, using the Upload a File option on a post. It should still be available upon editing one.

Oh? What class did you decide, if I may ask?
I went with Steelfist Commando Warlord. She ended up pretty focused on only the 15 build points, but android attributes can line up nicely.

Oh, what are the other languages in the setting? We'll need them for bonus languages.

I believe so, using the Upload a File option on a post. It should still be available upon editing one.

I went with Steelfist Commando Warlord. She ended up pretty focused on only the 15 build points, but android attributes can line up nicely.

Oh, what are the other languages in the setting? We'll need them for bonus languages.
Common, I'm thinking we'll rename to "Solar" since it's humanity's official language and originates out of the Sol System. There's also:

-Blackspeech (Though, this is technically a dialect of Solar created by the Enigma to serve as their Newspeak and might be understandable to anyone who speaks Solar with a wisdom check)

-Atlascript (the robot language, essentially, involving speaking in binary or beeps)

-Elven

-Aquillion (Gillfolk and Merfolk language)

-Dwarven

-Halaaki (Drow Language)

-Orcish

Alright. My character's done.

Oh, something I should have thought of earlier: Traits. How many do you guys want to start with, if any at all?

I think two is the standard number, should we want to use them.

Astrea Mk. II
Android Warlord (Steelfist Commando) 2
Alignment: Neutral Good
Homeland: Zion
Deity: Metatron

WrvRgX9.jpg

The glow is stealthy.
Full character sheet
Languages: Solar (common), Atlascript

To travel light, Astrea doesn't usually carry all of her gear on her person, leaving what she can behind either at home or on/in her motorcycle. She usually wears her armor and carries her silenced pistol and a few additional magazines, and little else, unless she thinks she'll need it. (This puts her at about 23-4 pounds of gear, which stays within a light load).

Background
Astrea is a combat android belonging to the Empyreal Guardians, in both the sense of membership in their order, and of possession. The Empyreal Guardians are an order of martial adepts who follow a code of protecting the weak and innocent from those that would prey upon them. Like any other guardian, Astrea has sworn an oath to defend the innocent from those who threaten them wrongfully, to seek out evil and either turn it back to good or destroy it. She supports her allies with mercy and conviction.

While something of a capable leader from the front, which is an odd trait in an android, her focus on infiltration and stealth lends her toward a role in a small covert ops team, although she can be no less intense when it comes to inspiring her allies.

Considering herself a swordswoman who fights without a sword, Astrea has an unusual fighting style which eschews most weapons in favor of getting up close and personal in CQC. She's certainly capable of using just about any weapon she can get her hands on, but she generally doesn't.

Like many in her order, she was actively deployed to Lacondra to serve in the conflict there. Between fighting the good fight and making sure the locals and anyone else caught in the middle aren't completely neglected, she's had her work cut out for her so far.

She will not discuss what happened to any hypothetical Astrea Mk. I.

Some theme music:

Last edited:
Reactions: Protagonist
@Astrea: May I suggest an arm canon? I think it'd fit your character pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Astrea: May I suggest an arm canon? I think it'd fit your character pretty well.
I can only think of Megaman, when it comes to those. Somehow, I'm not sure I'm wrong, though,

Is the riverfolk alternate racial trait ok? Im thinking about going down the core book's dodge tree and get mobility. I might such around some stats so it was be easier. I was love just touching people with magic and jumping back out of range. Might go down a divine type of class later on as a rp thing with the healer. Thalassa guide us, mtg for the win hue hue.
This is fine.

I finished my character, got dodge as a feat, going for mobility later. Also got Merchant and Gillman feat, Gillman helps me aid another character.

Awesome. I sent a message to a few other people, and we'll have to wait and see if they're interested.

Sounds cool.

I wonder, what's the scifi equivalent of a horse? Though the detail may not matter.

Sounds cool.

I wonder, what's the scifi equivalent of a horse? Though the detail may not matter.
Any of the following:

Dinosaurs (IE, raptor cavalry)

Robotic mounts (IE, robotic raptor cavalry)

Giant insects

Motorcycles (in fact, motorcycle cavalry has existed in the past)

• Thank You
Reactions: R-9 Pilot
And got my sheet done. Got a way to get around, and some fairly standard starting kit. Outside of that, not much of note, beyond that stuff can get heavy fast, but that's what having something to play pack animal is for, in the first place. And, well, if we need tents and similar, we can just gear up for that later. But you never don't have rope; always useful, that.

Light sources? Combat knives or swords? What're those? Why'd I need anything like them?

Hm, do you guys have any friends who might be interested in this RP?

I could try asking around. But for now, I should get to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.