Axiom: A Sci-Fi Pathfinder RP OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought just popped into my head: should we roll initiative to establish post order? Or are we going to save that for battles like in the actual tabletop game?

A thought just popped into my head: should we roll initiative to establish post order? Or are we going to save that for battles like in the actual tabletop game?
Just save it for battles.

Also, a house rule: If two PCs tie an initiative roll, the first player to post gets it.

If it matters, official rules on tied initiative is higher initiative bonus goes first. And if THOSE are tied...uh, fuck, I'm not sure.

On second thought, not sure that's official or just how my group does it.

As a bond to me some one could have been a former business partner of mine?

If it matters, official rules on tied initiative is higher initiative bonus goes first. And if THOSE are tied...uh, fuck, I'm not sure.

On second thought, not sure that's official or just how my group does it.
No, that is the rule.

Yo you wanna be my previous business partner?
Doesn't really make sense for Irazil. He hasn't been to Lacondra before this, nor is he business-minded.

Hey all,

just going to drop this in here. Talked with @Protagonist about dropping a character in.

He's going to be a fighter / rogue. Someone who was basically military scout/recon for Zion who couldn't assimilate to normal life well enough without wanting to come back for more. He became a private military contractor mostly doing security work [working contracts for zion intelligence, protecting their smaller blacksite installments, and doing vip security] before coming across the issue with Lacondra.

So, that being said- i'm trying to tie him into the group somehow. lol

Name: Oran Dreiger
Appearance:
w3yeonK.jpg

Statistical Information: Pathfinder CS
Background:

Oran was born on a continental planet in the Targon system, simply named 'Targon Prime'. A natural patriot, he signed up for military service as soon as he was of age. He quickly proved himself to be a valuable asset in basic training, and his MOS was scout/reconnaissance. He was readily deployed with his unit in the Enigma conflicts. He would travel throughout the Galaxy in Zion territory where he was needed. After showing promise, he was asked to undergo training for their special operations group that would do long range recon patrols deep in enemy territory to set up communications, wage guerrilla warfare, and run sabotage missions for Zion operations.

After his time in the military came to a close, he did not re-enlist. However, as he assimilated back into civillian life, nothing seemed to feel right. It didn't take him long before he figured out that private military contract companies were hiring people with his specialties and contacts. He went right back into the war, however not just for the Zion military. He was recommended for a position working with some of his old handlers in the war, only as a private contractor with a small group providing security for a small sector's government building.

It was great money for about half the work he did while enlisted. And it got him back where he wanted to be. Where things made sense for him.

His company then got word of the issues coming up on the nearby planet Lacondra. They wanted to be the first group out there, and they decided to send a small group that was nearby. Oran was sent to collaborate with a small team to investigate the issues from the Zion government before they would send their military forces anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Spectre: We're early enough in the RP that stating that you've "always been there" wouldn't be a stretch (since not every player has posted yet). You could have been hired to go with them, perhaps?

Certainly. I just tweaked it to be a bit more vague at the end. Should be able to place me with them.

Reactions: Protagonist
accidentally rolled a second die in my dice roll. figured that'd ask me to name/set the dice being rolled. i was wrong. never used the dice roller on here before. lol

OMG I had no idea the game started.

You guys can go on without me. I will not do this I guess.

You've stated that were in a buggy. I assumed it'd basically be a big go-kart. Or are we in something more like an apc looking all terrain vehicle? Just want to make good on how I disembark and continue to refer to the vehicle, etc. :p

You've stated that were in a buggy. I assumed it'd basically be a big go-kart. Or are we in something more like an apc looking all terrain vehicle? Just want to make good on how I disembark and continue to refer to the vehicle, etc. :p
Did I say buggy? What I envisioned was more of a giant lunar rover-type vehicle, the kind of thing NASA would make. It's an open air vehicle, you can literally climb out of it.

Reactions: Spectre
Status
Not open for further replies.