Avatar: The Three Element Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyuna woke up a bit scared when she heard Temujin storming out of the room. She quickly grabbed the first piece of clothing she could find, since running around in underwear was far from menacing. She grabbed her staff too, and headed to the house's entrance.

'Again?! It's the third time this week!' she was annoyed too.

Hachi was holding himself from acting. The last thing he needed was using his firebending, and rumours spreading again about how he was some sort of evil pyromaniac spirit. Ryuu was holding a big ball of water in front of him in the air, ready to act.

You too, stay back. We can handle it. I said hachi and Hyuna. Hyuna could admit her bending, and Hachi shouldn't get violent.
Let's go, Ryuu, i want to break some bones before getting back to sleep.

Defender.jpg
asd

That'd be the hammer.

'For me, you can go back to sleep. I can handle it.' Ryuu said with confidence.

'Like hell I'm staying back.' Hyuna was a brave girl, specially when it came to protecting her family. Even without her bending skills, she still was a good martial artist, and could stand her ground in battle. She didn't have any image to look after, so she stepped forward, ready to protect her house at all costs.

Lyuzen awoke to a lot of noise and commotion. Temujin was yelling about breaking bones, and Hyuna was refusing to stay away from something. The suspense was killing him, so he quickly jumped out of bed and rushed towards the door. When Impah awoke suddenly, she tried to follow but Lyuzen didn't want her to. So he pressured her on staying put while he discovered what was the problem. He scurried through the hall and pass the dining area then found Temujin, Hyuna, Hachi, and Ryuu all lined up at the door seemingly battle ready. "Hey, what the hell's going on? What's with all the banging?" he asked annoyed with the slowly increasing noise reaching higher and higher octaves. Lyuzen moved closer to everyone seeing as how Temujin had a weapon, and Hyuna was in her battle stance most likely; Ryuu held a ball of water between his hands but Hachi didn't look like he was preparing to fight with them. Lyuzen was about to summon a small flame but passed by Aradya and remembered the situation the Fire Nation is in with other kingdoms and tribes. If I'm defending others and myself... can I still use fire bending? he thought. He stayed back and awaited for Temujin and the others to retaliate first before he made the decision to help.

I ask for Kuroshi's ass. Was the only thing i said before Lyuzen appeared.
Extremists that want to kill any firebender. Stay back, or you'll give them something to say. Ok, guys, let's go! Temujin went out like a fury.

Azora smiled at Lyuzen and continued with the dishes. "Thanks." She said when he complimented her. She noticed Lyuzen seem to watch her bending for a moment but she was more focused on finishing the task at hand. When he called the task easy she smiled and looked at him. "Yeah it is one of the more easier jobs I've done." Finally when they had finished she smiled at Lyuzen and yawned. "Well goodnight I'm heading off for bed." With that she left up to where Temujin had shown her the rooms and went to her's. She got ready and placed her water bag near the bed.

Soon it would seem Azora awoke to a loud banging as if someone was knocking. "Hugg five more minutes..." She mumbled but made herself get up. She made herself more presentable in case she really was suppose to be up this early then grabbed her bag and went down stairs seeing the others. "Hey guys... What going on?" Azora asked then she realized everyone but her seemed ready to fight she then saw Lyuzen was up as well and gave a tired smile.

As soon as Temujin and the other's stormed out, Hachi and Lyuzen were left behind. Hachi seemed to be calm at the time, trusting in Temujin and the others to do their best. However, Lyuzen didn't feel the same way. Of course, he trusted in their strength as well, with their stories and their individual characteristics they gave off. But still, Lyuzen hated one thing the most in the world, and that was feeling useless. His fists were balled up, his teeth were gritted and he was shaking with anticipation to rush out behind them and help fight the extremists. Azora appeared behind him, sleepily but prepped for a fight with her bag strapped to her. Lyuzen didn't pay her any attention though, for all that bothered him was the fact that he was not only the target but had to do absolutely nothing in this attack. Lyuzen remained unchanged, now thin smoke trails emanating from his body; pulsating the very essence of a war approved fire bender ready to fight for his life as if it was on the very danger line he now stands upon, tilting from left to right trying not to fall. The question echoed through his head now. Back and forth he asked himself to either sit back and hope the others are okay or fight back and risk some sort of punishment that not only he but everyone will suffer, maybe. It was an internal fight that Lyuzen seemed to be losing during all the commotion. "What can I do... what can I do?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyuna darted forward and, taking advantage of her great agility and small size, managed to climb up to a man's neck and threw him off balance. She landed on the ground just in time to take an incoming blow from another man, grabbing him by the wrist and stepping aside so the man fell to the ground due to his own weight.

Ryu, not trying deal lethal manage to anyone, made several tentacles come out from his ball of water and started whipping with them anyone who came too close, discouraging them to try and enter the house to attack Hachi.

Kuroshi! I claimed, looking for the head of the mob You try to attack an embassador, asshole! You want to start a war or what? A Big idiot tried to punch me, but i sinked half of his skull with the hammer, hopefully not killing him.
A little clumsy man appeared with two swords We only want the demons to go! If you protect them, you're worst than them! he said with a shrill voice.
Temujin attracted his blades to his hands, and made a ball of them.
I'm sick of you, ¿did you know that? i started to approach and with a kick, led the wounded to the door. Would you tie them and heal them, Azora?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the floor of the internal garden 6 EarthBenders came out. Now you've crossed a line! Said Hchi and started approaching them.

Azora was still half asleep as the battle seemed to go on. She seemed to become more awake however when Temujin asked her to heal someone and tie them up. She looked at Temujin and the man who appeared to have a broken skull. She nodded. "Um... Sure..." With those words she took the man sat him at a chair undid her water pouch and used it's rope to hold the man for the time being. Then she opened up the pouch to get the water that she would need for the man's healing secession. She then had the water seem to conceal her hands. She looked at the man for a moment then closed her eyes and breathed reading herself for the focused she would need. Once she opened her eyes again she began to go to work healing the man with the broken skull.

Reactions: UnAngelVerde
Everyone was still outside while Hachi and Lyuzen remained. Suddenly, they were acquainted by a group of earth benders coming through the ground. Lyuzen immediately snapped out of his trance and stared at the earth benders approaching Hachi. Hachi stood there seemingly calm or struck with fear. It was unclear what he was feeling at the moment towards Lyuzen. Lyuzen hopped over the table separating himself from Hachi and the earth benders, firmly planted his feet in the jaw of the one earth bender reaching for Hachi then grabbed Hachi and ran towards the back. "Hachi, are you alright?" he asked hearing complaints about Lyuzen's current actions. When Lyuzen successfully made it out back ignoring Hachi's prideful rambling, the earth benders appeared again blocking him off. An earth bender approached and claimed the fire nation has no home in earth kingdom territory, and they wanted Hachi to be a permanent example of that. Lyuzen let Hachi go and asked him to return inside while he dealt with these six earth benders alone. Hachi pleaded that it was suicide and that he was more of a fair match for them without the use of his fire bending. "Hachi!" he yelled to silence him. He looked at him sincerely and said "Trust me on this and get the hell out of here, please!" Hachi, feeling utterly disrespected let Lyuzen do as he pleased and returned inside. The earth benders all laughed at Lyuzen calling him an idiot for wanting to fight alone against six earth benders. "You're all a bunch of cowards... cowards afraid to admit how cowardly you are..." Lyuzen said softly but loud enough for the earth benders to hear. They instantly change their mood and called Lyuzen the coward sending Hachi away to commit suicide. Lyuzen looked at all of them with murderous eyes and said "Then come at me, and I'll show you cowardly I am." Their laughter halted, scanning Lyuzen up and down to measure his appearence. One guy called Lyuzen a cheeky bastard and pushed one of his own to take the first attack. The earth bender charged and bended a rock around his fist to punch. Lyuzen didn't move yet and the earth bender was quickly drawing closer with that punch now released. With sketchy timing Lyuzen ducked under the punch, a few strands of his hair separated from his own as he stopped in mid crouch. Then he jumped back up with his head in the earth bender's chin. The earth bender's head snapped back, and he fell out cold. They saw no bending, only a simple headbutt and were confused. Lyuzen didn't use any however, because the last thing he wanted was Hachi's constant bickering about the evil rumors he's working so hard to delete from other societies. Two more earth benders' prepared to attack. This time they took it slow and decided to try a more ranged attack throwing rocks at Lyuzen. "Dammit!" was all he yelled beginning to dodge them as best he can.

(OOC: Continuing...) Lyuzen suffered a few small scratches from the many rocks beign constantly thrown at him from all directions, but nothing major due to him being a bit faster than their attacks. One earth bender broke from his firing range and took the initiative to attack while Lyuzen was dodging. He jumped through the other earth benders attack and tried to tackle Lyuzen down. Lyuzen fell back, taking the earth benders tackle attempt as a chance to dodge the other earth bender's attack. The earth bender flew over Lyuzen as he dodged, then planting his hands on the ground now beneath his head bringing his feet to his chin then forcing his entire body completely straight, forcing his feet into the earth bender's face. Lyuzen landed completing the attack with a back flip as the earth bender fell to his side, then was caught off guard by a boulder bashing itself into his chest and forcig him against the wall. "Gah!" he yelled out, coughing up a little blood from the damage. The earth bender was about to finish Lyuzen off with another boulder, but Impah jumped in and sunk her teeth into his arm and knocked him to the ground. The boulder fell from Lyuzen's chest and he kneeled down to take a breather happy as ever to seen Impah. She kept a tight grip on the earth bender's arm and tried to rip it off. But the other two earth benders knocked her away with boulders and launched her towards the walls of the smithy. Impah fell out cold from the massive attack that was just dealt to her. They laughed and one of them attended the guy whose are was being chewed to death, while the other attempted to finish off Impha. The chewed up arm earth bender fell out cold from the fear of his arm being between the teeth of a beast like Impah, but the other brought the same boulder he used to smash her against the wall. He drug it slowly above her head and started to say goodnight to her, but then a knee caught his face and smashed his head against the wall on the other side of his face. Lyuzen fell to his butt, losing footing from the amount of damage he sustained earlier, then tried to comfort Impah. The last earth bender walked over slowly with both his fists covered in rock to the elbow. Lyuzen couldn't bring himself to stand at the time, but Impah carried her own wait one last time to attack and allow Lyuzen to regain some strength. "Dammit Impah, go back inside... I can take this guy, just get the hell outta here!" he pleaded, but she didn't listen. Impah charged the earth bender and tried to bite him wobbling from the start, and Lyuzen reached out for her trying to stop her finally just getting to his feet. The earth bender smirked and easily knocked her away; his fist covered in rock exploded on contact. She flew to the side and fell unconscious, and the earth bender approached Lyuzen, calling him an idiot once again before cocking fist back preparing to punch. Lyuzen's head was dropped down however, muttering something in a truly saddened voice.

The guys were resilient, as any earth bender, so when Lyuzen was trying to squeeze the leader's balls, two rock pillars stroke Lyuzen in the back of his head, letting him almost unconcious. The rest of the residents of the place appeared in that moment and supressed the earthbenders.

Kuroshi, you're dead. Temujin stated as he made his way to the leader.
Seeing his minions from inside the house had failed and most of his companions were terrified, he claimed Retreat!!!. and left running.
They all ran, and Temujin started chasing them.
You fucking rats! Society scum! I'll seize you by the neck while i open your fat mother from the neck to the legs so i can put you back in her guts so she can shit you, that is how you should have been born ¡Failed Abortions! I spitted as i ran, following them

'Temujin! Be careful!' Hyuna ran after Temujin, fearing there could be more angry people hidden somewhere and would take him on alone. Ryuu, as the protective brother he was, followed after his sister.

Hachi walked up to Lyuzen, who was lying on the ground, almost unconscious. He didn't know if he could hear him clear enough to understand, but he talked anyway. 'What was that about breaking fingers slowly and painfully?' he shook his head in disapproval. 'I'm serious. Behave yourself or I'll have you deported back to the Fire Nation. Fire benders have it hard enough here to have people like you, going around confirming the fears of the people from the Earth Kingdom.' After saying this, he went back inside to write a report on the event, since Omashu's king had asked him to keep track of all hate crimes against fire benders.

Azora smiled at her work for a moment when she felt she was done. She checked one last time then she made the water still covering her hands only in one had like a ball. She grabbed her bag and placed the water back within then sealed it shut. She looked at the man and keep tied up till she was told otherwise. She then went to where the others had been fighting. She noticed that she seemed to have missed a lot and she could tell Lyuzen took a beaten. "Um... Is everyone okay?" She asked sounding worried for she truly missed what was going on while she was healing the man with a broken skull.

(OOC: End of the battle...) The earth bender's fist released with massive speed and force, closing in on Lyuzen's unprotected face. But suddenly, Lyuzen was eye to eye with the earth bender in the blink of an eye and swung his fist in the chin of the earth bender as hard as he could. The earth bender was hardly hurt but definitely caught off guard. He tried to retaliate, but Lyuzen was somehow faster now compared to before. Swing after the swing, the earth bender tried to connect at least once with Lyuzen. He even summoned small rectangular stumps to catch his footing, but Lyuzen's senses were peaked. He could dodge almost every blow and his balance was flawless, though he threw no more punches. The earth bender then, spat in Lyuzen's face between punches, and saw an opening bazooka punching him into the wall behind him. Lyuzen's back hit the wall, and the earth bender closed in. First punch came in fast, but Lyuzen dodged and it was forced into the wall. Second punch was the same, in the ending trapping the earth benders hands for a brief moment. In that moment Lyuzen, used the last of his energy and grabbed the earth benders shoulders, then slammed their heads together. With blood dripping down his face, Lyuzen kept his grip on the earth benders shoulders and carried himself up as high as he could then kneed the earth bender and slammed into the wall behind him. He pressed his arm against his throat and held his other hand against the wall. He looked the earth bender dead on and said "Now you coward... You're going to turn yourself in for attacking the innocent or I'll break every finger in your left hand as painfully slow as possible." Lyuzen's pressure started to increase, but suddenly, everything went dark for Lyuzen and he fell out.

Lyuzen slowly regains compusure, annoyed and angry as ever. He rubbed the back of his head and got to his feet. Lyuzen turns away from the others and works through his head on what had just transpired. "I kick butt and save the day, but get a lecture as if I did something wrong? What kind of crap is that, Hachi!?" he asked pissed with how everyone looked at fire benders, at him. He felt singled out for the first time being here, and not even a day has completely passed by. Everyone here were friends and somewhat family, but Lyuzen had no one but Impah. He walked by everyone, carrying her on his back towards his room full of anger and sadness contemplating on what he should really do. He looks at Hyuna then back towards the ground saying softly "I didn't even use any fire..." On his way in, he couldn't even bring his eyes to pass by Azora. To him, being in such a mood was too embarrassing. He laid next to a now sleeping Impah, slowly healing her own wounds and stares into space just thinking on and on about any and everything that began or had already bothered him, although his wounds didn't heal.

Soon she was relived in a way to see that Lyuzen seemed well physically fine. She didn't smile though because of how he sounded. 'What did I miss? What did Hachi do to Lyuzen?' She over heard Lyuzen's disappointment at how he didn't even get a chance to fire bend. She knew how she would feel if she wasn't aloud to water bend and knew it had to be tough. She said nothing for she wasn't sure if she could say anything to make him feel any better. Once he had left she looked at the others. "Okay someone explain exactly what just happened." She said in more of a demanding voice that she meant to. She wanted to think of a way to help Lyuzen not feel bad over what happened but she couldn't do that without knowing what had happened to him only moments ago.

Seeing how rude these teenagers were, Hachi began to wonder if he was getting too old. 'We were attacked by people here because they don't like that Gyatso and me, who come from the Fire Nation, are living here. Xenophobia.'

Azora this time made her voice stay more clam. "Oh okay...Um... If you don't mind me asking.... What was Lyuzen meaning by you and reacting with... Um I believe something about crap?" She now understood half but not the part she was after.

'I reprimanded him for being violent, thus making my job harder. Also, someone should tell that kid to lower his ego, and respect his elders. It won't do him any good in the long run if the doesn't change. He said something about saving the day, but honestly the two previous attacks were harder, and we made it just fine by us.' he shrugged his shoulders, and went to the kitchen to make some tea for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.