Avatar: The Three Element Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Oh, I think you're stronger than me. Remember that time we sparred, no bending? You knocked me out cold.' she said returning a smile to him. She then turned to Lyuzen and Azora. 'I was this close to winning though.' she said with a hand gesture, like she was holding a very little object between his index finger and thumb.

I only won because i focused my damage and you dealed it all over my ass. If we go to the actual amount of damage dealed, you beated me harder. You even cut me in some places just punching me! You fucking new that you were better no matter what, but before the next reply, someone entered.
Hi, guys! Oh, hi you too. I'm Hakoda, please to meet you.
Three people entered and sat to the table: the one who spoke, a tall slim man with a handsome smile and seemingly blind, because his eyes were totally blank with black outfit and dark skin, like a water tribe's man.
Aside of him a man with the traits of being from the fire nation, but outfited in the earth kingdom's ways and a cared beard introduced himself as Gyatso. The couple was followed by a man a little chubby, with glasses and a couple books in his hands but with the usual traits of the water tribe that said he was Miroku.

Last edited:
Azora replied to Hyuna and Lyuzen. "Oh well maybe another time if you change your mind Hyuna." She then smiled blushed realizing that Lyuzen had called her cute. "Yeah sure. I didn't want you to take it easy on me anyway." She smiled. She then listened to Temujin brag about Hyuna in battle and just gave the two a smile and a small light laugh on how they seemed to argue a bit over the matter. She then saw others come in and looked at them. "Um... Hi" She said to greet them.

i just want you to know that was your little cheater the one who didn't want to wait up for you to come. Oh, and this are Lyuzen and Azora. Temujin pointed Hyuna, and then Lyuzen and Azora.
So, now i have you two, a firebender and a waterbender. That's good, i will need you both tomorrow. We'll make iron, and we'll put to use your abilities. Tenujin was enthusiastic about making good iron from the local sources.

Azora smiled and glanced at Lyuzen the excitement could be seen on her face. "Sounds good to me. How about you Lyuzen?" Azora asked excitedly and with much enthusiasm in her voice. She liked the idea of getting to help first thing tomorrow for the experience would go with part of her thoughts on an adventure for this great city. 'And when we have free time we can explore.' She thought.

We're going to collect some ore from the river, so beware! Will be all day in the riverside. I'll sure need a furnace and some fire, so, what do you think of a camping day? That will sure be fun and we'll be working so we won't be losing time. who's in for a camping day?

Azora looked at Temujin. "By the river. Camping." She gave a big smile. "Sounds great to me. And fun."

Hyuna kept stuffing food in her mouth, not fighting over Temujin calling her a cheater. She greeted the people who had just entered the room, and was silent until Temujin suggested the camping trip. 'Hey.' she whispered tugging his clothes. 'A camping trip with people you don't even know? And inviting them to our house? Have you lost all sense of safety?' she muttered into Temujin's ear, so him and only him would listen to her.

I gently took Hyuna from the waist, in a warm hug. They came here looking for the Avatar. We don't know them, so, what's more dangerous ¿they finding the avatar before us or getting two strangers in a house with the General of the Royal Navy of the Fire Nation, the girl that beat the crap out of the Fire Lord, the guy that knows the spirit world better than any other human, a master airbender, a bloodbender that can bend blood at daytime and the only metalbender in the city? I live only to serve, milady.

Last edited:
Lyuzen canceled his blush when the others were introduced as they all entered the dining area. When Temujin pointed his way, he gave a wave trying to show his friendly and not nervous about being around so many people, yet again is more than he's been in contact with in a long time. As the conversation went on, Lyuzen continued to eat and feed Impah. A bite of food had choked him up to the surprise news Temujin just announced and Azora's responsive question. "Tomorrow??? Hell yeah, let's do it! I'm already so excited to do this!" he hopped from his seat and gave an assuring pose towards the others laughing a bit as well. He dropped back in his seat taking a few more bites, then hearing about the camping trip. Lyuzen gulped his food down and gave a big smile, responding with "Now that's a plan. I'm all in!" With this happening so suddenly though, it probably seemed rather odd of an escalation of Temujin being nice and lending a hand to complete strangers like Azora and Lyuzen; not to mentin the house full of people as it is. But this kindness that Temujin showed us was accepted, it'd upset Lyuzen and probably even Azora if their journey ended so soon. Then, Lyuzen looked surprised at this show of affection that Temujin presented. He turned to Azora and asked anxiously "Azora, can I get a hug too?" he asked blushing a bit. The warmness that Hyuna and Temujin displayed, well Lyuzen wanted to display it as well. Impah growled and moved herself between Lyuzen and Azora, then placed her head in his lap. "Hey, don't tell me you're doing this again? I'll hug you too if you want, ya' know."

Last edited by a moderator:
It's decided, then. WE're going on an adventure! we've been through so much that one more adventure was, just fine.
Are you coming? i asked all the others.

Miroku adjusted his glasses, he was eyeing the creature that was acting on her jealousy towards Azora. 'I might be interested on going, yes...' he said without taking his gaze off of the animal.

'I love camping trips!' Gyatso said with delight. 'And I'm dragging my students with me.~' Hyuna and Hakoda, the man who seemed blind, nodded in acknowledgement, knowing they couldn't get out of this.

'I guess a camping trip will be harmless.' Hyuna said a bit more relaxed, now that Temujin wouldn't be left alone with them.

Yay! I like that attitude! hell if that's not a good idea.
I told you you were nothing compared with the great Hachi! Said a mature man, his black mane just a little splashed with grey hairs. He had a fire nation dignatary's outfit, wich made him look taller.
If i had had my glorious boomerang i'd have kicked your ass so hard... the man that followed the tall aristocrat was a a short triangular guy, with short black hair and blue eyes, dark skin and a seductive smile.
Excuses, excuses, all that water tribe warriors know. he didn't mean it in an offensive way, but in a humorous way. I'll kick your ass next time. the short boy said i'm eager to see that.

Last edited:
Azora smiled hearing that Lyuzen liked the sound of the camping trip. She then looked at Lyuzen when he asked for a hug and blushed a little. "Um... O-o..." When she was about to answer she saw Impah jump in Lyuzen's lap. After recovering from the sudden movement of Impah and after Lyuzen spoke about giving her a hug as well Azora continued once more to give her answer. "Umm... Sure." Azora then listened to the others smiling at the sound of everyone agreeing on the camping trip then she listened to two men one was joking but also calling out the water tribe. She let her smile shrink for those jokes she understood but was never really a fan of. She then let her attention fall on Impah once more wondering if she was still a little upset over Lyuzen asking to hug her and then she looked at him wondering why he asked and what he would do.

The short boy with blue eyes was very handsome, but he also had some resemblance with Hyuna, they almost looked like twins. When his eyes scanned the room, his attention was quickly grabbed by Azora, the young Lyuzen not even making it into his field of vision. He quickly went over to the water tribe girl and sat next to her, on the side opposite to Lyuzen. He showed her that seductive smile that was so characteristic of him. 'Why hello there... What is such a beautiful girl like you doing, having dinner with such a poor company, instead of me?'

Hyuna limited herself to shake her head in disapproval.

Lyuzen was about to give Impah, then Azora a hug but another man intruded and made a rude statement. Lyuzen got up immediately and defended himself saying aloud "Hey, who the hell are you calling 'poor company'?" Lyuzen's face emitted an emotion of displeasure with how the man made his approach on Azora and insulted him. He snuffed out then stood up straight with his fists balled, eyeing the man down. "You got something to say, then say to my face ya' puffed up sheep-squid!" he said loudly yet again, purely out of anger. Lyuzen awaited the man's next move, hoping that he'd make the wrong one and declare a fight. He's been itching to fight someone, and this guy may fit the bill if he pushes to far.

Ryuu tilted his head so he could look at Lyuzen, who was yelling to him. Finally acknowledging his presence, he said 'Oh, hello there. I hadn't seen you. By poor company I meant my sister and Temujin over there.' He soon lost interest in the firebender, and his gaze went to Azora again.

Hachi, the aristocrat, went to sit next to temujin, slowly shaking his head. 'Hold your temper. We're trying to make stereotypes about firebenders die here, not confirm them.'

Azora looked at the boy who had to be Hyuna's brother. She was about to make a comment when all of a sudden Lyuzen stood up on the defensive. She stayed quiet a moment more to see if a fight was a bout to erupt. She knew why Kazza had was in a way to help her out but time had passed since then and she was ready to speak for herself. Finally when the buy who had to be Ryuu looked at her again Azora spoke up. "I don't think anyone here is poor company." She looked at everyone else at the table and once she looked at Lyuzen she let her gaze stare for a moment and smiled but then once she looked at Ryuu yet again her smile was gone. "But if you think your better than everyone else here then I'd say you would be the poor company." She said to Ryuu in no joking tone but a serious one that basically said 'watch it'.

Even if Ryuu always was a loving brother, when his little sister turned out to be rather masculine, teasing and small fights became part of their daily life. This included Temujin when he accepted the big man as Hyuna's boyfriend. If he was going to be his brother in law, he would treat him as a brother. That's why being called poor company by him didn't mean much for Hyuna and Temujin, since they knew he didn't mean it.

When Ryuu saw Azora got offended by words that weren't even directed at her, he lost interest and went over to sit next to Hyuna. He couldn't stand what, in his eyes, was an hysterical woman. He gently pushed Hyuna's head down so he could look at Temujin. 'Let me try again. Hi beautiful, what is such a fine man like you doing, having dinner with such a poor company, instead of me?'

'Ryuu! Look for your own boyfriend!' Hyuna managed to get free from Ryuu's hand, and shoved a spoonful of food into his mouth so he would stop talking.

Lyuzen, this man here it's Hachi Bateau, the embassador of The Fire Nation in the earth kingdom. He's been fighting really hard to make stereotipes dissapear, so help him out and don't be so explosive. Use the fire in your soul as a flame to share light with the world but not to burn everything around you. As i said that i got close to him, and pointed hachi. When i ended, i used my hand to Bury Lyuzen in the ground to his mouth. He could breath, but not yell.
And i don't know if i told you, but i don't like yelling. Our neighbors are already scared from us, and we got some people that meditates here so no yelling. And you, little brother, if you want my huge manhood inside of you rubbing your tongue from behind, you'll have to find some stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.