Avatar: The Three Element Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyuzen was caught off by Azora's tone, it surprised him how she could become so serious. He smiled a bit at it but was too displeased with Ryuu's actions and words. Another man called Hachi reached out to Lyuzen and pointed out that his current behavior is not beneficial to his work. He was the apparent Ambassador of the Fire Nation stationed in the Earth Kingdom. Lyuzen looked away instead of responding to Hachi, watching Ryuu pass and move over to Hyuna's side. His fists were still balled and his anger slowly subsiding. Temujin walked up behind him and used earth bending to bury Lyuzen deep below the ground up to his nose where he could still breathe. Temujin made it clear that any anger issues Lyuzen has, he should leave behind and not continue within this household. It was painfully clear that if Lyuzen wanted to continue to move on with these people as close companions, he'd have to keep himself in check. Impah got to her feet and took her attack position preparing to approach Temujin, but Lyuzen made as much noise as he could to halt her attempt. He didn't want her to hurt anyone, so he tried to show her that he was unharmed. Impah drew closer to Lyuzen and placed her head against his, then they both closed their eyes for a moment. Impah, please calm yourself. This isn't like home where we can battle it out with others for dominance. That lesson may be tough for us to learn; I with my fire nation heritage and you with your animal instinct, but we'll get through this. Trust me. His mind spoke calmly to her, then she removed her head form him and growled. Lyuzen's eyes met back up with Temujin waiting to be resurfaced.

Reactions: UnAngelVerde
Azora watched Temujin bury Lyuzen to where only his nose was uncovered from the Earth. So that Lyuzen could still breath. She stayed quiet know not sure what to say. She noticed how Impah did not seemed pleased with her friend and master being trapped by the Earth. She did glance at Ryuu not sure if he really was done with the comments. She then looked at Temujin and glanced at the man who was the Ambassador of the Fire Nation. She deiced to wait and see how things played out before saying another word.

After a while of unconfortable silence, i let Lyuzen out.
Your Impah's well treated, i see. Only a good companion can make that kind of bond with an animal, so it stands for you in enemy ground and stops when you ask it, even without words. For that i applaude you. No one that's loved by an animal can be bad. Specially true with some animals, specially big ones.
Noobs wash the dishes! I'll wake you up tomorrow when it's still dark so we can do a little fishing before work.

Temujin attitude didn't showed it, but he was sure they got the message: he was mad. Nobody yells at his house, nobody growls at his house, and no little waterling that can't jump as high as his knee tries to pick up every girl in town.
And i needed them here, where we could have them under watchful eyes.

Hyuna didn't try to break the silence, since she thought Temujin had the right to be mad at this moment. When Ryu tried to retort back at Temujin, she did smack him on the head, so he would stay in silence too. After everyone was done eating, she picked up a small bowl that was left unused, filled it with water, and dropped in it a tiny little octopus she had hidden somewhere under her clothes. 'I'll help with the fishing, so I'll go to sleep now, goodnight everyone.' she said glancing at Lyuzen and Azora, so they knew they were included in that "everyone". She left for his room after giving Temujin a small kiss on the forehead.

Temujin took the kiss and smiled, letting her pass to the room. He wasn't tired, so he decided to go out for a walk.

Azora looked at Hyuna and smiled when she included her in the 'everyone'. "Goodnight." She said watching Hyuna head for bed.

"Night!" he said to Hyuna as she left the room. After resurfacing from the earth bending dealt to him by Temujin, Lyuzen petted Impah's head and left towards the front door. "I'll be outside for a minute, I need some air." The door closed behind him and he dropped at the wall on his right taking a deep breathe. He exhaled a small comforting flame and looked towards the sky, finding the stars calming as ever; the wind felt just as nice too. Lyuzen gazed over what part of the City of Omashu he could see. Mostly guards roamed around at night, so he couldn't remain long. "No Avatar, but friends. No journey to my past, but a promising future. No loafing around, a job and school. I think things are going to get even tougher for me. With friends like Temujin, Azora, and Hyuna I hope I can manage. The others aren't bad either, all doing their part here. But that Ryuu has some nerve." Lyuzen's expression changed and he started to get a bit angered again, just thinking of the man. "If that man approaches Azora again, I'll-" he stopped himself there, refusing to finish that sentence. Lyuzen took another deep breathe and wondered about what he was about to say. Then he took a moment and asked himself, "How exactly do I feel about Azora? We've only just met, yet she makes me feel weird, sometimes anyway. This must be what Impah was trying to avoid. Is this feeling bad then... or is it good?" Lyuzen thought about getting that hug from Azora again, but believed it best that if she'd like to give him the hug, he'd accept. Asking for a hug after what just transpired would be awkward if anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Temujin found a friend of his among the guard, so they started chatting, and he relaxed. Now, more paceful and having promised a camping, he returned home. He was a little surprised to see Lyuzen there.
Omashu was buildt out of a everlasting love. A love that remained long after the death of the lovers. It is the oldest city in the Earth Kingdom, and we are really proud of it. You came after the avatar but you've found something different. ¿will you keep looking for him? ¿why you wanted to find the avatar in the first place, anyway?

Azora watched as Lyuzen headed toward the door. "Okay." She felt a little tired but not enough to wish to get up and head off for bed just yet. She looked at the others still in the room but let her mind drift a little off in thought. 'No Avatar, but hey I didn't expect to meet him or her when I first arrived. But I made some new friends which is nice.' She glanced and saw that Ryuu was still in the room but she keep quiet. 'Why did he have to say such a thing he acted as if I was sitting alone....Didn't he?' She let out a quiet sigh that sounded more like a deep breath. 'I wasn't alone though I had Lyuzen with me. He's great. Lyuzen..H-he stood up for me... Just like Kazza would have.' She let herself give a small smile thinking of Lyuzen. 'Lyuzen...He's sweet... I bet Kazza and him would get along great.' She thought about how Temujin had only moments ago put Lyuzen in the ground for defending her. 'I'm sure since this is his place Temujin had every right in away but... That kid who I do believe has to be Ryuu had no right.' Her smile faded once more. 'Poor company? I think not. Lyuzen and the others are great company. I'm sure tomorrow will be even more prof of that.' She was still excited at the thought of camping and being at the river she knew being close to water would be something she would most definitely enjoy. Once more her thoughts traveled to home. 'I have so much to share already. I know if Kazza finds out that Ryuu is here he'll say be careful... He's so much like my brother.' She continued to sit quietly but moved her gaze to make sure she didn't seem to be looking at any thing or anyone in particular.

Temujin exited out and passed by to speak with a guard for a moment. Lyuzen got to his feet and stretched outward as far as he could reach, letting a yawn pass through to express his tiresome composure. He looked over at the guard who started off back on his route, and then returned to Temujin. "I will keep looking for him, but as a secondary goal now. I need to find him because, he can tell me the truth about who I am." Lyuzen gave Temujin his full attention as he began to explain his story from what memory serves. He scratched his head at first then began to speak starting with, "I didn't always live in the forest, according to the forest spirit." He dropped his hand and continued his brief explanation. "I was born in the fire nation, that much is obvious with me being a fire bender. However, I don't remember anything from my time in the fire nation, because I was very young. I've lived in the forest ever since I was ten. Anything before that is a blur to me; my life, my parents, everything had just faded away. I awoke in the forest with the forest spirit speaking to me. She told me the name my parents gave me and said to keep it. Then she spoke of what I am to do as her son. So, she claimed me as her own afterwards. I was too young to ask for what reason had she removed me from the fire nation, from my parents. Living in the forest has blockaded my knowledge of my past and for that reason, I need the Avatar to unlock that mystery. He or she will connect me to the spirit world, and allow me to speak with my mother, the Forest Spirit Hei Bai. Then, I'll learn the truth of my past and move on with my life. That's why I need the Avatar." Lyuzen took a deep breathe having explained his reasons for his search then leaned against the wall for comfort. That explanation tired him out more than it should have, but there was no complaining on his part. He was happy to have gotten that off his chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although you won't find the avatar becuse there is no one, you've found a place where you've found 5 mediums. Ryuu, Hyuna, Gyatso, Hakoda and myself are all mediums. Hakoda knows better than us for sure, so you would have to talk tohimhem, but i don't think he'll refuse. i separated from young Lyuzen. Tell him, he'll know what to do. And with that and a little pat in the shoulder, Temujin left to sleep.
Don't forget to wash the dishes.

"Wash... dishes?" Lyuzen stood there a bit confused on what was just asked. He walked behind Temujin back inside and saw that the dining area was still full of people although it seemed like everyone was going to bed soon. Lyuzen was stopped by Impah who brushed against him and comforted her master knowing he was feeling down still. "I'm fine, Impah. No worries." he said giving her a smile and petting her head. Impah raced past everyone to the room, and hopped in the bed awaiting her master to sleep beside her. Lyuzen looked over in Azora's direction and smiled brightly knowing she could help with his current situation. "Azora!" he said rushing over towards her. He grabbed her hands in his and knelled down on one knee. Lyuzen looked deep into her eyes, ever so sincere asking for one thing from her. "Azora... will you..." he paused for a moment drawing closer to her. "Will you... teach me how to watch dishes?" Lyuzen put an innocent smile on his face to cover the embarrassment of not knowing how to do such a simple sounding task.

Azora heard the door open once more and turned her eyes attention to the door. She saw Lyuzen and Temujin had just come back in. When she saw Lyuzen looking at her and smiling she couldn't help but return a smile of her own. When he grabbed her hands she looked at him confused for a moment and listened. Then when he explained her smile grew. "Sure. I can teach you Lyuzen."

"Great! Let's hurry so we can join everyone for sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." he said with a big smile on his face. He let of Azora's hands and rushed into the kitchen with the other dishes left behind on the table. He stood before the sink and looked with even more confusion than the thought of washing dishes. He piled the dishes on the counter next to the sink neatly, and stepped back waiting on Azora to follow behind. He peaked out the opening door and gave her a grin saying "Hurry up, Sifu Azora! We gotta get this done!" Anyone could sense the surprisingly happy mood Lyuzen was in, but even he was unsure on why it he was in that mood. Maybe it was because he was learning something new, or maybe it was due to Azora being there like he questioned before. Nevertheless, he let the moment settle in and prepared to do his first task as a household member: Wash Dishes!!!

Azora smiled and watched him seem to hurry off. She stood up and grabbed basically all the other dirty dishes that were left in hopes not to have to bring in to many loads. She then heard him calling her slow. "I'm coming." Azora said smiling at Lyuzen and soon she was in the kitchen next to him. "Sifu Azor hu? Were just getting dishes. It's not like I'm teaching you a new fighting technique." She set down the dishes in her hands then smiled at him. "So okay lets start. First we have to turn on the water." She then looked at the sink and did so. Then she grabbed a glass that was dirty still. "Now we add soap. Like so." She said demonstrating with the cup. "And then we rinse it off with the water and once all the soap is off for sure we dry it." She then had finished the first cup and put it where she figured the clean dishes might should go. "And since we both are getting the dishes this will go twice as fast." She said looking at him with a large excited smile. 'I wonder why this seems so fun for once... I usually hate being the one stuck with the dishes even if Kazza asks to help. Is it because I'm teaching? Or is it just because of Lyuzen?' She wondered.

Lyuzen smiled and said "Doesn't have to be about fighting. This is a technique I am learning for the first time, so it's special to me. That's why I'm calling you Sifu Azora." He listened carefully to all of Azora's instructions and tried to follow along as she had instructed. She moved with the dishes and the water and the soap as if this chore was a second nature to her. Not even Lyuzen was that good with his fire bending. He put all of his focus into what he does, a hundred percent of the time, but Azora seemed calm and collected doing something like that. "Are there other chores like this? I've always had to collect food and such but never anything like this." he said surprised and excited to be learning something that seemed more normal than his usual actions. Lyuzen looked at Azora and stopped her work for a moment. He smiled grasciously and said "Thanks, I really appreciate the lesson and the help." Lyuzen picked up a bowl then tried to do what he'd learned just moments ago. "Okay so... water... then soap... and... dry it..." he mumbled on as he worked playing the instructions in his mind like a broken record.

Azora found being called Sifu still kind of funny in a way. "Other chores like this?" She thought a moment. "Well in a way I guess... Like for me fishing, laundry, and I'm sure there's more I just never really thought about it I guess." She said with a smile. When Lyuzen stopped her for a moment she made all of her attention on him. "No problem any time. And I'm glad I could help. Usually doing the dishes is a real bore for me..." She stopped for a moment then smiled greatly at Lyuzen. "But for once it's not that bad. Maybe because where both here getting them and it's not just me." She then watched Lyuzen take a bowl to try. 'He's doing great. And is a fast learner I'm sure if Lyuzen has to go to school he'll be fine. Especially if we all pitch in and help.' Azora thought as she watched him and then she grabbed another dish to begin to clean except this time using her water bending to help them both use the water at the same time.

OOC: Let's jump to the next morning, if you're ok with it.

Lyuzen was happy to hear that there are other tasks such as washing the dishes that he could learn about too. He believed that if he did enough of these chores, he may seem to fit in better much faster than he originally expected. "I'm glad I could make this more interesting for you. This is my first time washing dishes, and I think I couldn't have asked for a better teacher." he said with a smile then grabbing more dishes and washing a bit faster now. As he worked, reaching for the water to rinse the bowl out became much easier as if the water was rising. When he looked down at the water though, it was rising; but not just rising, it was water bending. Lyuzen finally got to see Azora's water bending, and boy did he stare. It was so calm though, that he couldn't look away at first. Her bending was entertaining to watch to say the lease. Lyuzen quickly returned his gaze to washing dishes and tried to work with her bending in order to further productivity. "This is way easier than I'd have imagined." he said smiling but still slightly looking away. He was afraid that his face was caught in a blush but couldn't honestly tell this time around.

As you washed, everyone, one by one, brought their dishes to you so you could clean them. By the time you were done, everything was quiet so it was sure they all were going to sleep.
To say the truth, you both were really tired, so you went to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was still dark when you heard noises, a broken glass and some strong knocking.
Temujin had a big war sledgehammer, and his steps were little earthquakes. He tried to got to the door, and when he did, he joined Hachi and Ryu.

It's the third time this week. I'm breaking ye skull, motherfuckers. NO FUCKING BODY MESSES UP WITH MY MOTHERFUCKER BEAUTY SLEEP thought Temujin while snorting.

Status
Not open for further replies.