Avatar: The Three Element Company

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azora looked at Hachi. "Oh...." She said before Hachi left for the kitchen. She then gave a sigh knowing she had no idea on if she could cheer Lyuzen up. She then went back inside. She still felt tired but awake. 'What can I do? I guess later maybe let Lyuzen know that he might want to be more careful around Hachi myself included.... I think for a moment out there I was on his bad side.' She didn't say anything to anyone for a bit after finally in a way knowing what was going on or had happened. She then found a place and sat down for the time being and thought when she felt she could go back to sleep she would head back to her room and do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
After a short while, Temujin returned with his hammer blood-staines: he had broken two guy's legs before they ran away, and he was carrying them over his shoulder.
Temujin dropped both guys on the floor.

Oh, man! My house! My mother's furniture! due to some rocks flying, some of his fine old forniture broke. Luckily they're being less and less every time, but i think they're running desperate, and that's not good at all.

Both Hyuna and Ryuu went back to the house together with Temujin. When the earthbender dropped the people on the ground, he asked 'Should I heal them or do we let them meditate over his actions right now?'

'What will they do when despair overcomes them? They're less with each attack, and they don't have the back up of Omashu's king. We're good. Isn't what they do illegal? Why are they running free?' Hyuna's gaze dropped over the broken furniture. 'Too bad about that.'

If they run desperate, they'll get smarter, or more destructive. That's something i don't want to see. Temujin said as he started to pick up the broken forniture.
Well... i'm not getting to sleep i supose. Shall we pack things up and go? i don't think they're coming back any time soon.

Lyuzen eventually loss consciousness and fell asleep, blood dripping from his many scratches and bruises. He and Impah laid their, together and actually at a more peaceful state avoiding all the commotion with the others. Lyuzen in his sleep did not dream but continued to talk with himself about what just happened and if he was really wrong for defending everyone from six incredibly strong earth benders. "What am I suppose to do now... all everyone seems to think about is fire nation this and fire nation that! Like, what the hell? I heard the war was bad, but what did the fire nation really do? Who or what did they harm so bad that shit like this, even when I, a fire bender, am fighting along side other benders of the non-fire company still am wrong for doing the right thing?" he questioned speaking with a spectral projection of himself. You are a fire bender, and for that very reason are always wrong. You will never do the right thing as long as you bend fire. You shouldn't even exist in this world. The spirit spoke evily and discomfortly, but couldn't phase Lyuzen's spirit. "I'm not like other fire benders! I'm me!! Can't anyone see past that? I mean, I forgot the fact that I was the one who started the damned war!!!" he yelled sarcastically towards his spectral self. However, the spectral Lyuzen refused to listen to Lyuzen and looked away then began to fade saying lastly If you persist on living with other people, and continue to defy what our mother wanted for us, so be it. I will be no part of this. Lyuzen looked at the spirit confused as ever trying to catch him before he completely faded away. "What the hell are you talking about? Besides those idiotic ass extremists, these people have been nothing but nice to me! So why should I watch my back around them?" The spectral Lyuzen looked back and frowned, seemingly honestly disappointed in Lyuzen for something. Spectral Lyuzen faded and Lyuzen woke up suddenly, not even having half an hour pass by. He gazed over at Impah and saw that she was mostly healed up and still fast asleep. He placed a hand over his face and sighed, worried about the dream he just had and confused on what is going to happen. His body was still in pain, but his head was so messed up that he fell numb to it all. The contemplation over his thoughts continued.

'Let's go. I'll go get my harpoon. I hope we come across some big fish~'

Hyuna went to look for the stuff she'd need. Along with her harpoon she packed a swimsuit, her little octopus, and some more stuff. She was tempted to always use her swimsuit since the Earth Kingdom's temperature was considerably higher than the Water Tribe's. Some days she felt like vegetating or dying because of the heat.

Once everything was in her bag, and her wooden staff and harpoon were comfortably hanging from her back, she went to look for the rest. She found Lyuzen petting his strange animal companion, lost in his thoughts. 'Hey, since we're all up we're going on that trip now. Pack your stuff.' She said timidly from the door.

Azora looked noticing the furniture but said nothing for she was unsure on what to say. Once she heard Hyunna and Temujin disusing about everyone needing to get ready to leave for the trip she stood from where she was sitting. Azora gave a smile at the Temujin after seeing that Hyunna had already gone up to get ready she then soon followed. She went to her room holding her pouch full of her bending water. She grabbed one of her extra ropes to use as a belt for the pouch. After getting that ready she checked to make grabbed her light bag full of clothes and then she made sure to have the bracelet on that Kazza had given her before she left for she didn't grab it when she went down earlier. Once she had everything she headed back down ready for whatever the plan was.

Lyuzen snapped back to reality when Hyuna spoke to him. He looked at the door and saw her all packed up with what it looked like was mostly fishing gear. "I'll be right with you. Just need a few minutes." he said. Lyuzen woke the fully healed Impah up, who just hopped out the bed and shook her mane happily then stretch and waited by the door for her master. Lyuzen got to his feet and smiled at her, then started packing his things. Wasn't much to begin with, so he packed it all and carried it out to regroup with the others. "I wonder if I should be fishing or training... that fight was roug-" Lyuzen stopped in the middle of the hall and cough up some blood, still suffering a little damage from the fight. He kneeled down just before the door to the entrance where the others were. He got back up and took a deep breathe then walked through to meet with the others. "Hey, we all set?" he asked with a smile to hide the obvious pain he felt.

Azora looked at Lyuzen and gave a small smile. She finally noticed that he seemed wounded. 'Is he okay? I could offer to...' She cut the thought off not sure that he or Impah would be willing for that and because she didn't know how bad his wounds were. He seemed fine but at the same time he looked like he had taken a beating. She then spoke to hide more of her thoughts for the moment and to try and not to seem like she was beginning to stare. "I think so just waiting to see what they want to do." Azora said referring to the others. Then she let her thoughts continue. 'I hope he's okay.... I wonder how bad the fight was I missed all of it... And then when I asked what happened Hachi seemed pissed and how I asked seemed to make him mad even at me...'

Lyuzen stood there at first, looking at Azora and seeing her respond to him. Then she seemed to get distracted for a moment in thought. "Azora!" he called out, now seeing her worried expression. Lyuzen walked forward and put a hand on her shoulder, then gave her an assuring smile. "I'm fine, okay?" he said. Impah walked up behind him and stared at the others, then looked at Azora just nodding. Lyuzen let go and then questioned Azora in a more serious tone. "Are you alright, Azora? I walked away instead of checking on you."

Azora snapped out of her thought when Lyuzen said her name. She looked at him and when gave another reassuring smile she let the look fade a little. She looked at Impah and said "O-okay..." She then paused and looked back at Lyuzen. "Yeah I'm fine. I was mostly healing the guy with a broken skull. And well missed probable all the fun." She gave a small smile.

Well, are you all ready? we got a little way to go and i'd like to get there before the sun raises. Best time for fishing! Temujin said almost ready to go out, but with a cup of tea in his hands.

After seeing Lyuzen began picking up his stuff, he went to see if anyone else was coming. She didn't bother asking the oldest members in the house since most of them had a job of some sort, but when she asked Ryuu he turned her down; if the attackers were to come back, he wanted to be there.

She reunited with group right away. She walked up to Temujin, Azora and Lyuzen, when she heard Temujin talking. 'Yes, let's go while it's pleasantly cold out there.'

"C-cold? Can I at least carry a little flame to keep myself warm on the way there? Me and the cold don't mix well, ya' know." Lyuzen said laughing a bit after. He turned to Impah for some back up, but being a creature whose cold-blooded and breathes compressed fire, she was not as concerned as Lyuzen. Lyuzen felt betrayed, and showed a face of disappointment having to walk within the cold. "This can't get any worse..." he said dropping his head and mopping over about it.

Azora looked at Temujin "I'm ready. And going while it's still cold sounds great to me." She wasn't sure how she would take to the heat. This would be her official first day in the earth kingdom city and she never once thought about the difference in weather and temperature until now.

Then, if we are all ready, let's go! Temujing went out to get his own stuff and some sacks, and came back.
I'll lead the way, then. Temujin said stepping out of the house.

Lyuzen followed a bit of ways behind everyone stepping out the house. He and Impah wanted to keep a steady distance away from the others. Lyuzen for his little flame to keep him warm on the way there, and Impah cause she can't trust her master to be alone. Lyuzen hunched over a bit then summoned a small flame that could be hidden within his palm easily. He dispersed it and walked along deciding to use it whenever he got too cold. It wasn't that cold out though, but it wasn't warm either. He'd definitely need that flame soon enough. Lyuzen looked around the city and felt a bit odd about being out so early. It was so quiet and calm that it sort of made him a bit uncomfortable at first but settled his mind at ease as well. Too much activity would've been bad for him. Lyuzen placed a hand on Impah's head as they walk on saying softly "I hope fishing goes well..." Then Lyuzen returned his gaze to the others trotting infront of him.

Azora followed just a little behind Temujin and Hyuna because she liked to glance at all they passed and made mental notes of where to check out latter. She also was trying to make sure on things to notice so she wouldn't get lost easily. She smiled at the town and was glad that it was still a little cool maybe not the temp she was use to but close enough. 'I can't wait to fish this will be fun. And tomorrow maybe I can see more of the city but for now taking it slow like this is probable a good idea.' She thought to herself.

We got to a little place in the river where it ws all deep and was almost no flow in the river. There was a beautiful and enormus oak tree that provided shadow all day, and a big rock standing alone.
Now, this is the plan. We'll start after having breakfast and we'll work almost all day, so don't get to tired in the water. Now, i'll explain what we are going to do: we are going to get iron from the river.
Temujin explained the procedure to everyone, then, showing it in the rock.

Like this: http://linksdv.com/15907

Lyuzen watched with a bit of discomfort, and a little surprised at the process as well. "Um, Temujin..." he said a bit quiet at first then clearing his voice a little. "Yeah, do I um... have to get in the river too?" he asked nervously. Lyuzen and water weren't on good terms in the way he felt. It wasn't a fear, but mostly just the view was beautiful as long as he didn't get too close. This is his first time near a river bank like this, or at least this close to one. Looking at it from a distance like before paled in comparison to the front row seat view.

Status
Not open for further replies.