Avatar: The Three Element Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
'I might be cold, but I'm your favourite little ice cube. Now, don't be mean.' He patted Temujin on the shoulder, and gave Lyuzen a sympathetic look. She knew how it was to be shy, and it didn't feel nice when someone poked fun at you for something silly as romance. 'Let's go.' she offered a hand to Temujin to get him to stand up.

Azora smiled at Lyuzen's reply and began to eat. Soon after she stopped because of Temujin's comment. She felt her face turn red. "Love birds?" She said rather quietly and more to herself than anyone. Azora knew she had to be blushing so she tried to avoid anyone's eye contact. She heard Lyuzen's sudden reaction but keep quiet not sure what to really say. Azora took a few more bits of her breakfast soon she was finished and heard Hyuna telling Temujin to leave her and Lyuzen alone. Azora looked at Hyuna and gave a smile that said 'thanks.'

Oh, come on, let me tease them a little more. They could even start to do steambending. It'd be fu... The earth started shaking as if the greatest earthquacke of the history started, as if some strange power was playing dices with their bones.
It was long, over a minute long, and the field started cracking in several places, forming cliffs that ended in rivers of lava.

...uuuuuuuuuuuck! Temujin ran towards the city and fell due to the trembling field he was running over, so he raised a rock and mounted it as if it was a horse and flew back.

Lyuzen was shocked by the sudden trembling and got to his feet. "Impah, wake up now!" he called out to his faithful companion trying to wake her from her slumber and get her from under the falling tree. When Impah was clear, the tree feel and temporarily separated Impah from Lyuzen and Azora. Lyuzen reached out his hand towards Azora and said "Let's get a move on, Azora. I guess we'll reschedule my swimming class." He smiled a bit but was still obviously serious about the sudden earthquake and wanted to make sure everyone was safe.

Azora saw the tree fall and was glad she didn't have to really move for if she did then Azora and Lyuzen both would probable be in the water. Azora took Lyuzen's hand and stood slowly she was shocked at the earthquake. "I'm guessing that's not normal for Omashu or anyone's normal earth bending uh?" She asked with a serious question. She then looked at Lyuzen. "Yeah for now. We need to find out what's going on." Azora replied to Lyuzen's comment.

Hyuna struggled to stay on her feet while the earthquake lasted, and by the end of it, she ended up on her butt, but unharmed. She went over to Temujin. 'Are you alright? What was that?'

Looking around her, she asked yelling at the air 'Toph?! Was that you?!'

Temujin flew over the horizon 'till he dissapeared, and then you could hear the noise of a waterfall near. Coming from upside of the river, a tsunamirose from the water, but it was no common tide: i moved as if a compact water body was swimming in the bed of the river, as a giant blue snake, and it was approaching.

"Temujin!!!!" Lyuzen yelled out watching him fly far from sight. He froze during the quake, not believing what just happened. Temujin was thrown to the way's eye and left the three of them, Lyuzen, Azora and Hyuna all alone. Impah barked loudly snapping her master out of his frozen grief while there appeared a more pressing matter before his eyes. "N-no way... a giant serpent too?" he questioned staring down the monstrosity that was a giant blue snake. Lyuzen's eyes widened and the shear sight of it nearly struck fear to his knees, but Lyuzen didn't fall. Impah hopped over the fallen tree and returned to Lyuzen's side giving him comfort in the form of back-up. Lyuzen also realized that Hyuna was still there as well as Azora whose hand he still held on to. He clinched Azora's hand tightly and turned back and forth between her and Impah. "O-okay... we should... we..." Lyuzen muttered unsure of what move to make and wanting to avoid any possible outcome of him being scolded for being a fire bender. "Hey Hyuna!!!" he called out as loud as he could. "Can I fight this thing with fire bending or do we run really really fast??" he asked worriedly feeling that time was of the essence and their's was borrowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azora watched Temujin fly like Lyuzen she couldn't help but to call out to her new friend. "Temujin!" She yelled the shock could be heard within her voice. She could hear Impah who seemed to now be on the defense. She felt Lyuzen's hand on her's seem to grip her hand more tightly which reminded her that he still was holding her hand. 'Oh... right...' She gave a reassuring smile as she noticed Lyuzen look between her and Impah. Azora then turned her attention to whatever that thing Lyuzen was talking about to fight. She noticed something moving closer to them in the water. 'Is that a serpent?' She wondered but felt ready to fight for she was near water which was a reassuring thought in itself. She then looked to Hyuna wondering what the best plan might be. "If we can't all fight it maybe we should run?" Azora stated not sure if they could win without Lyuzen and his fire bending.

When you looked at it, the serpent was, in fact, made of water, but all the sediments, fishes and things in the water looked confusing and made you think of a snake.
Likewise, the wind grew stronger and stronger, running towards the city

Hyuna looked astonished at the serpent-like body of water. It was running (floating, swimming, what was it doing?) down the river, towards the city. 'We don't know who's doing this, but it looks very strong. We should get to the city to see if people back home are okay, and if that things is going to attack the city.'

Hoping the two wouldn't mind being commanded around, she looked at Lyuzen and Azora. 'You, go by water and use your bending to get to the city as fast as possible.' She said looking at Azora, and then turned to Lyuzen. 'You, climb on my back.' With that, she turned around, waiting to feel Lyuzen's weight on her back or shoulders.

"C-c-climb on you? Are you crazy, I'd crush you're tiny body! Can't you just throw me or something with your water bending?" he questioned not wanting to literally crush her tiny body. Hyuna was understandably smaller than Lyuzen, which was the obvious part. The questionable part was why she'd recommend putting him on her back. Of course, he knows she's strong according to the stories she and Temujin shared but this was not the time to test that theory. He quickly turned to Azora and hugged her tightly then looked her in the eyes with a slight smile but serious expression saying "Stay safe, kay? I don't know what's going on but I don't want anyone else getting separated or hurt." Lyuzen finally let go of Azora and signaled Impah then both of them hopped back over the tree and made it to Hyuna's side. "So can you throw me and Impah or not? Cause I really don't feel safe climbing on your back." he said lastly keeping his sight on the rampaging water serpent that continued the enormous earth quake.

Azora listened to Hyuna's thoughts. "Yeah I guess we do need to figure out what the deal is with that thing." Then she understood the command Hyuna mentioned which she thought might be a good idea. Before she could answer on her thoughts she heard Lyuzen question about him getting on Hyuna's back which she was about to in a way do the same. Then the next thing she knew Lyuzen went from holding her hand to hugging her and then once she was looking into his eyes he was telling her to stay safe. She knew from the hug a light blush had creep on her face once more. "Okay... Same for you Lyuzen and I'm sure we should be fine with our bending if need be but still. Just be careful." Azora replied not sure what she would do if Lyuzen got hurt and yet she only just meet him but felt they were already becoming close. Once Lyuzen finally let her go from there sudden hug she blinked a moment trying to remember some of the situation at hand then soon remembered. "Okay so guess will meet up in the city seeing what this things deal is?" She asked before seeming to get ready to head off but she did go ahead and appear to be standing upon the water's surface using her bending to keep her above the waves by standing on a small patch of ice.

'Yes. We'll meet there in the city, hopefully find Temujin, and see if that thing is dangerous. Take care.' Hyuna told Azora, and then turned to look at Lyuzen.

'If things get dangerous, you can use your bending. In the meantime, I'll keep the secret of your bending, and you'll keep mine a secret too.' With that, without asking for permission she took a couple of quick steps to get behind Lyuzen, and crawled between his legs to lift him on his shoulders. Securely holding him by the legs, she used her air bending to start running at top speed towards the city. She was strong enough to carry around Lyuzen, but also used her air bending so some of the guy's weight was held by the air, and not her shoulders.

Azora nodded. "Okay see you both there." She waited only long enough to watch Hyuna go to Lyuzen's side. Then she made the ice vanish she then made the water seem to make her rise a little and the headed toward the city after the creature and hoped to meet up with Temujin, Lyuzen, and Hyuna once more.

"Woah, what the hell!?" Lyuzen said surprised at Hyuna's speed when she attempted to carry him. "I already told you I'm no-" he stopped abruptly at the action Hyuna took in lifting him above her shoulders. Lyuzen was stunned with astonishment but refused to let himself get distracted in the current situation. Before he could get out a word, Hyuna bolted off towards the city with speeds inexperienced by Lyuzen or even Impah who kept up quite well with her. Lyuzen looked back and saw that there was air coming from her feet and the pressure from the wind only proved it more so to his knowledge. Hyuna was an air bender. That's what she meant... by keeping her bending secret... he thought now noticing that the water serpent halted his rampage and began to follow them, dragging the earth quake along with it. He knew that wasn't good and wondered what to do, because attacking from Hyuna's shoulders wouldn't be the safest way to fight the creature off. As it closed in, Lyuzen made a quick move and called out to his faithful companion. "Impah! I need you to hold it off for a few seconds, can you do that?" he asked. Impah simply gritted her teeth and skidded across the dirt road stopping herself and facing the serpent. Lyuzen pulled himself to lean over and get eye-to-eye with Hyuna. "Hey! Speedy! Impah and I will slow it down, you need to regroup with Temujin and Azora in the city." Lyuzen then pried her grip on his legs off as much as possible, which was a surprising struggle for him and broke loose turning to face the water serpent currently paused and trying to catch Impah whose just hopping around it like a kangaroo-rabbit. "Don't come back till you find Temujin! Trust me on this!" he said rushing back towards the water serpent sending out large balls of fire that only seemed to irritate it rather than do any damage to it. "Damn... guess I got no other choice. Impah! Change!!" he yelled out. Impah started to grow a bit bigger and more beastly. Lyuzen hopped on her back and sped past the water serpent throwing fire balls at it as they ran. "Alright, girl, we're going to circle around and bring this thing back to the city in a little bit. I believe Temujin or Hyuna may know how to stop this thing." he said. Impah complained on how he thinks they have any idea on how to stop a water serpent with Temujin being an earth bender and Hyuna being an apparent air bender. Lyuzen became irritated with Impah's fussing and retaliated yelling "I don't freaking know, just do it! Our fire can't penetrate the damn thing. So they have to know! Now move it, we're going through and around that forest up ahead. No fire!" Lyuzen continued to throw many fire balls at the water serpent keeping its attention him and Impah. A lot of doubt filled his thoughts but he couldn't let it stop him from trying. He only had this one chance to give the others time to find Temujin and hopefully figure out how to stop the water serpent. Please know how to stop this thing, Temujin... wherever you are... he thought as the short chase continued.

Azora was right behind the serpent but then it stopped. She noticed it seem to stop just in time to be able to get out of the way from an attack. It then seemed to become distracted by who Azora could not see. After she had protected herself from the attack from the serpent and whoever was attacking it she saw that the creature had gone giving her a way to continue to head toward the city to regroup with the others. 'That was a close one.' She thought then took a breath and once more bending the water to get to the city faster. Once in the entrance of the city where the water led she jumped out and began to look for Lyuzen, Hyuna, and Temjiun.

Status
Not open for further replies.