Avatar: The Three Element Company

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure! 'Cause you can swim... right? SInce they didn't have a boat, they'll have to swim to get the filthy ore with scum

'I'd like it if you searched here and I took a look more to the north in the river.' Hyuna talked while she started the preparations for breakfast. She didn't want to seem unfriendly, but the process was easier if she used her bending, so she needed the privacy.

Lyuzen scratched his head and slowly turned away saying nervously "What if I told you... I never learned? Hehe~" Impah dropped her head in disappointment, literally thinking her master's an idiot. Lyuzen didn't turn back around to embarrassed to see their faces. The last thing he wanted to do was see that they all wanted to teach him, because in truth Lyuzen didn't want to learn to swim. He'd rather learn to fight a Badger Mole than swim.

Azora watched the demonstration and gave a smile. She was excited to be near the water and her patients of going in to start where a little thin. She listened to Lyuzen. 'I guess since he lived in the forest he might not really had anyone to teach him. And well since he's a fire bender I guess I can't blame him... I just don't think I can really relate as much though.' She gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm not sure how you would feel on this... But maybe we could teach you if you would like? But if you don't maybe me and Temujin can handle it."

Sure, my love, as you please. Temujin said with a smile I'm sure Azora is more than eager to teach you. Temujin assured with an accomplice smile.
Then he set his rod and sat by the river.

"Me and my big mouth..." he muttered under his breathe dropping his head mopping it over to actually learn to swim. Lyuzen had absolutely no shred of confidence in him about this, but he did believe that learning to swim could be beneficial in the near future. "Alright Azora, would you like to start before or after you eat breakfast?" he asked sitting by the river and getting a feel for the temperature for the water. It was cold, or at least cold enough to put a shiver up and down Lyuzen's spine. Lyuzen was not ready for such a task, whether or not he faces it on head first. It just may turn out that his biggest strongest enemy may be swimming.

Azora gave a smile "I would be glad to teach you. And when doesn't really matter to me." She then walked over to the river, took off her shoes, and sat beside Lyuzen, letting her feet feel the water on her skin. "I'll let when we start be up to you. I bet if we wit the water might be a little warmer." She looked at him smiling.

Belive me, she won't care, but 'cause these girls are born in a block of ice, but for us, hot blooded human, it's better if you jum into the water at once. You'll get warmer, eventually. Temujin said paying little attention

Lyuzen looked at Temujin and was plain dumbfounded with his response. "Jump in??? Are you nuts? I'm not doing anything that'll kill me even in the slightest chance!" he called out overreacting a bit. "Azora, let's start after breakfast and hopefully it'll warm up by then. 'Cause I'm not freezing to death." Lyuzen laughed a little bit behind his last comment but was seriously afraid of freezing to death. The only thing that gave him confidence about learning to swim was his heart of fire and Azora. He thought that learning from a water bender would be the best way to advance in swimming, so it wasn't as bad all in his head.

If you eat all your blood will be in your stomach and i'm sure you'll freeze to death then. I said laughing at him.

'A fire bender freezing to death. Now that's something new to see.' Hyuna said while she served a portion of breakfast for each of her companions. 'As long as you don't set anything on fire or harm anyone of us, I don't see why you can't use your fire to keep you warm. On my side, I like my rivers cold and icey.'

Azora gave a smile. "Like I said doesn't matter to me just being in the water will be nice." She looked at Temujin after his comment then looked to Lyuzen. "I'm sure you'll be fine and wont freeze. The sun reflects of of the water so as the day goes on it will warm up." She gave a smile. "It just might be a little cold still but you wont freeze the warmest for water to get from the sun's heat is actually at night." She gave a smile from the knowledge she had when it came to climate and water. She then looked at Hyuna. "But your right that might be an interesting sight to see." She then took her breakfast. "Thanks it looks great."

Last edited by a moderator:
Breakfast! Said temujin jumping to get his food. He had been with an annoyed grin in his face most of the time but now he was definitebly happy.

Lyuzen didn't grab any food due to what Temujin said and accepted Azora's information as truth hoping that she was right in the end. "I just remembered, I lost my appetite. So, thanks anyway." he said nervously hunching over to stare at the water as it waved on and on flowing down the stream. Lyuzen's short smile began to fade more as he continued to stare, but he wasn't upset. At least not completely. "Beautiful, isn't it?" he asked Azora keeping his sights on the wavy waters.

Azora looked at Lyuzen and understood why he must not feel hungry. 'I bet he's nervous I know I was the first time I was going to learn to swim even if I'm a water bender the thought of it did worry me. Well until I was in the water of course.' She thought to herself. Azora then after taking the food looked back at the waves. She then heard Lyuzen ask about the view she smiled. "Yeah it is." She looked at the food in her hands and paused. "I guess we should wait till after I eat hu?" She asked Lyuzen.

So, you wana go try to fish over there? i asked my little cuttie, Hyuna I know there are a few good spots. Temujin said suggestively

'Let me guess, a few good spots with some huge fishes, am I right?' Hyuna said rolling his eyes, and ate another mouthful of breakfast. 'You're free to accompany me if you want.' she continued this time with a smile.

What a cold response for your beloved! Temujin said, playful. Then we can give this love birds some space, and get our own... Temujin never liked the idea of doing anything proper of a couple with people near. If he did, there wasn't any earthbenders near and he could rise a stone wall beetwen them and the rest of the world. A little paper doors, thin wood and glass wasn't the kind of privacy he wanted.

Lyuzen took a minute before returning his smile and sat upright crossing his legs then taking a deep breathe. "Yeah, that'll be fine." he said to Azora before looking over at a napping Impah under an enormous tree, or at least it was big to Lyuzen. He was about to mention something to Azora but was cut off by Temujin's comment and got defensive. "Hey, what the hell does that mean? You two are the love birds here!" he yelled out slightly blushing and embarrassed knowing that his defensiveness, now, only would prove Temujin right. This is one of the main reasons Lyuzen would like to practice keeping his mouth shut. It helps everyone else but himself and only puts him in trouble.

Hmph? said temujin, raising an eyebrow, amused. Don't misunderstand us, little grasshopper. WE are a couple. You are love birds. THere's a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.