[Aug 10, 2014 - 6-9PM CST]Bar Night!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Last times barnight was fun so i am deffinatly atending this one! n.n

The next Bar Night event will take place June 5th from 6-9 P.M. in the Roleplay Lobby. The theme for the night is:

Telescope_M12.jpg

The next Bar Night will take place June 20th in the Roleplay Lobby from 6-9 P.M. Central/Server Time.

The theme for the night is....
digital-world.jpg

Reactions: Saint Tribs
The next Bar Night will take place on July 18th, from 6-9 P.M. in the Bar Night Chatbox. (Yes we have our own chatbox now!)

The theme for the night is:

WaveHouseBeachClubDrinks.jpg

Hey Zen, sorry I missed the last one, any idea on when the next will be?

Make sure you subscribe to this thread and watch the Calendar so you don't miss out!

I have two Bar Nights scheduled for next week!!

The next Bar Night will take place on August 14 from 7-10 P.M. in the Roleplay Bar. The theme for this night is:

Glimpse_of_a_unicorn_by_Ironshod.jpg

The next Bar Night will also take place on August 17 from 7-10 P.M. in the Roleplay Bar. The theme for this night is:

spin-the-bottle3.jpg

Unfortunately I had to cancel last Saturday's Bar Night due to lack of participation. (What, I can't do Spin the Bottle with only five people.) So I'll be trying the theme again.

The next Bar Night event is on Friday August 30th in the Roleplay Bar from 7-10 P.M. Central Time.

Please note that this event is PG-13. Characters playing will have the option of Kissing, taking a Dare or answering a Truth. I do not approve of sexy time in Bar Night. =[

Reactions: MittenKitten83
I'll be there for a bit but probably can't stay.

Hey guys! :D Zen just sent me a text asking me to pop on here and let y'all know that Bar Night isn't happening tonight. Her internet is down :(

Unfortunately no. Until Zen puts up a post we'll simply have to patiently wait.

Is Bar Night still a thing or has it been dropped?

The next Bar Night event will take place on December 11, 2013 in the Mysterious Bar at 6-9 P.M. Central Time. The theme of the night will be:

teach-ballroom-dancing.jpg