[Aug 10, 2014 - 6-9PM CST]Bar Night!

@Zen I suddenly got a mental image of Therus and the Loner dancing. *shudders*

Reactions: Zen
Oh no... D: I'm going to be at work. Could someone save the log for me so I can at least read it afterward?

The logs are automatically saved on the chat. You just have to click on "logs" when you are in the appropriate chatroom (You do not need to be logged in) and do a bit of searching.

Due to popular demand, Bar Nights will be returning to Iwaku!

Please refer to the first post, as I've added a note about characters I encourage people to bring to these events.

The next Bar Night event will take place on Friday May 16th at 6-9 P.M. CENTRAL/SERVER TIME in the Mysterious Bar Box.

The Theme for the night is Humor:

happy-birthday-best-chocolate-cakes-for-wishes.jpg

How might I sign up for one of these things? Looks fun.

edit: So I can just join, as long as I adhere to the rules, etc.?

Yup, just show up with your character and that's it.

Show up in the Bar chatroom on Friday at the posted time. You don't need a character sheet or anything like that, just describe to us what your character looks upon entry and you're set. Also make sure you read the rules on the first page before you enter.

Ohhh my god I wanna do this so bad... It's time to get TURNT THE FUCK UP!

Unfortunately I'm working until 9. :(

Could someone message me the chat log once it's over?

Truth be told the time this event will take place is like, five in the morning for me, so I might be passed out and won't be able to make it. I'll drink some coffee and hope that I can stay awake!

>.< Bar Night just ended Bernkastel.

I'll post the logs soon, I need to get some work done.

....................................................................................................................... I hate my life. It's currently 03:50AM and I stayed up just for this. Because of a miscalculation I've now missed a nights sleep. hvurhvuixhvsigebeisduvsibviiiiiiiiizsog

Next Bar Night will take place May 30th from 6-9 P.M. SERVER/CENTRAL in the Mysterious Bar.

The Theme for the night is Serious:

1302c2b4-af1f-45ec-9146-9a3595e894fd.jpg

Please be prepared to work with the plot the GM has lined up.

• Love
Reactions: Malkuthe Highwind
Chat Logs for May 16th Bar Night:

The Bar looked strangely taller and colorful, a contrast to its usual modern and chic look. Pastel colored streamers crisscrossed over the Bar, and clusters of balloons hung in each other corner. The height was meant to accompany the Green Dinosaur Jump House, and eerily no one was playing in it. A perpetual rain of confetti fell onto the floor, its source mysterious, and a giant banner at the top read, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARTENDER!" In the center of her Bar was a towering birthday cake, each tier a different flavor and frosting, and at the very tippy top were five candles. -The Bartender 05:51 May 16

But despite the festive mood, the Bartender lay on the counter, her birthday hair tilted to the side. She blew forlornly into her noisemaker, a bottle of Fire Whiskey in one hand. What was the point in throwing a birthday party when there was no one there to celebrate it? -The Bartender 05:51 May 16

[Jack Colt enters the bar with a soft pace, the door closes behind him as he continued walking over to ther bar table contiuing to look into his phone and un-noticing the sudden change in the bar's usuall looks.] -05:54 May 16
Jack Colt: "Cognac please, three cubes of ice with it aswell." He said as he continued to look into his phone -05:56 May 16
The Bartender: The Bartender paused and blinked. How could he... How could he not notice the streamers, and the confetti, and the cake? Her lower lip whimpered, but she slowly stood up and made the man's orders. Not even on her birthday did she get a break. -05:57 May 16
Jack Colt: As he reached for the glass he snapped out of his daze and turned around quickly, starting to notice his surroundings suddenly. His face had a confused and puzzled look on it "Oh, pardon me... but did I walk into a birthday party by a mistake?" he said -05:59 May 16
The Bartender: That question - oh the gall of that question - nearly tore her apart. "O-Of course it's a birthday party," she said shakily. "Why else would I get a bounce house?" -06:00 May 16
[Sillare Out of nowhere, a golden doll broke through one of the windows and flew through the air, accompanied by high-pitched screaming. The strangely livid projectile hurtled through the air and ultimately, the fifty-centimetre-tall doll landed right on the Bartender's head, messing her hair up.] -06:01 May 16
Jack Colt: He turned to see the sign Happy Birthday Bartender and smiled slightly just as he was about to speak a doll landed on the Bartender's head. -06:02 May 16
[The Bartender doesn't even notice the doll, so distraught was she that not even a patron would notice that it's her birthday. ] -06:03 May 16
Jack Colt: As he shook his head he turned back towards the Bartender "As I was saying... Happy Birthday to you!" he paused for a moment as he extend his hand towards her "Hope you have a great day today, and again excuse me for not noticing I have been in quite a daze these past few days." -06:05 May 16
[Therus appeared beside the bartender in a puff of goose-feathers, took one good look at the surroundings, and vanished again only to return with a cake saying "Happy nth Birthday Bartender! -- Signed Therus..." and in scribbled writing that still looked suspiciously like Therus', "and the Loner"] -06:06 May 16
The Bartender: She sniffled and shook Jack's hand. "Oh why t-thank you - OOH!" She blinked at Therus appearance, disappearance, and reappearance. Her face fell. "... You forgot didn't you?" -06:07 May 16
Therus: "Happy Birthday! Bartenderlady!" said Therus cheerily, placing the cake down in front of her. -06:07 May 16
Sillare: The admittedly adorable doll was confused, even more so, because four fifths of her soul were missing and she had no idea where they were, but also because she was currently entangled in the Bartender's hair, which did not make her happy at all. As she struggled, the gold-clothed doll only managed to get herself even more entangled in the Bartender's hair. "Help... please?" asked Sillare's greatest self as she found all of her limbs bound and unable to move. -06:08 May 16
[Valeryn Aerandir enters.] -06:09 May 16
Therus: "I don't mean to be rude, my dear friend, but I didn't really know you until earlier this year! I didn't know it was your birthday..." Therus said, lighting a candle and, inadvertently, all the alcohol in the cake on fire. "Oh dear." Therus said, hastily trying to extinguish the flames. "Also, I wasn't aware we gods continued celebrating our birthdays..." -06:09 May 16
Jack Colt: Jack smiled before quickly shifting his sights on the newcomer that just came in. He then quickly shifted his attention back to his phone and drink. "I think your hair is speaking to you" he said as he looked down into his phone. -06:10 May 16
[The Bartender gingerly removed the doll from her hair with a gasp of surprise. Her glare only intensified on Therus. "I do because I like the company." ] -06:10 May 16
[Marcus enters.] -06:11 May 16
[The Bartender pointed to the cake. "And thanks for me bringing me a flammable cake!" ] -06:12 May 16
[The Bartender obviously doesn't look pleased. ] -06:12 May 16
[Faireheart found herself in a jolly establishment. It was somebody's birthday? Her eyes scanned toward the bartender who was engaged in conversation, looking solemn. Birthday huh? I'd like one of those. Waiting for the crowd to clear, Faireheart explored the room. It wasn't so different to what she had seen before, but she had always found human structures always had a uniqueness about them. ] -06:13 May 16
Therus: "Well, I didn't know it was such a sore subject either!" said Therus, having successfully killed the fire on the cake. He clapped the bartender on the back. "But in any case, happy birthday! I really hope you have a good one..." Therus cast a wary glance around the bar. "But with your luck, I REALLY wish you all the best." -06:13 May 16
Therus: "I also thought you might like alcohol-cake!" -06:13 May 16
Sillare: "Thank you!" said Sillare as she finally found herself free of the terrible beast that was The Bartender's hair, then she twirled around to test all of her joints and to see if her body was all right. It was. For now. But already, Sillare could feel her own depths beginning to fill her too much. "Umm, miss? Have you seen my other selves?" asked Sillare as she recognised the Bartender from her last time here. "I would really like to find them..." -06:14 May 16
Marcus: He stumbled in, looking every bit like he had been shoved down a cliff. The redheaded paper white vampire looked around, the first thing he noticed was that the bar was different. He saw the banner. Lady Bartender's Birthday? Orange-red eyes roamed the room until they found her and he lurched forward and over to the bar, gripping it. "Happy Birthday, Lady." Marcus managed to get out. -06:15 May 16
[The Bartender scoffed at Therus and set the doll down, besides Jack's hands. "No I'm sorry... Perhaps this gentleman can help you?" ] -06:15 May 16
[Valeryn Aerandir walked through the front doors, emerald eyes admiring the decorations of the Bar she'd not seen in so long. She'd spent so much time in the Inn she'd nearly forgotten about this place. She brushed a hand through her fiery auburn hair, tucking several strands behind a pointed ear as she approached the bar, her stride quick but graceful. In her hands was a large glass bottle embellished with ribbons, with a hand-calligraphy label in Sindarin, with a caption underneath that read "Valinorian Everclear." The elf woman approached the bartender with a smile, clinking the bottle against the counter-top. "Happy Birthday, Bartender."] -06:16 May 16
Therus: "Oh come on, at least I tried!" protested the god of restful slumber. "I mean, at least we tried!" he corrected himself, casting a shifty glance about and mentally poking the Loner in alarm. "Don't be bitter, Bartender! It's your birthday!" Not giving her a chance to decline, Therus pulled her into a big warm hug. -06:17 May 16
Jack Colt: Jack's eyes shifted towards the doll as it was sat beside his hands. He looked at it for some time befoer again shifting his attention to his phone. A lot of people started to come in to the bar, he slowly shifted his attention and glanced at each and one of them as they walked into the bar. -06:17 May 16
[Valeryn Aerandir motioned towards the bottle as she set it on the table. "Be careful with this stuff, it's strong enough to get Elves drunk - humans usually only need a drop."] -06:17 May 16
The Bartender: Oh the congratulations! The presents! The people! It was marvelous, absolutely marvelous and the Bartender beamed at everyone who came through and said Happy Birthday to her and accepted their gifts with a hearty thank you. -06:18 May 16
[Gavin blinked and confusion and looked around the bar. "This place sure looked different from outside," he said under his breath as he took in the layout and appointments. He had begun towards the bar when the import of the decorations struck him and he paused in his tracks. "Oh dear, I hope I'm not intruding on a private celebration..."]-06:18 May 16
Therus: Therus narrowed his eyes at his alcohol-cake. "But..." Therus gestured after hugging the bartender. "But! I understand if you want to throw the cake out... Gods know--" Therus snickered. "--how many times this place has been nearly burned to the ground." -06:19 May 16
[Boozey the Robot Bursts forth from the giant cake in the center of the bar, covered in sticky icing and lit candles. Right on que, the small robot began singing in what sounded like a very irritated voice. "Happy happy birthday, from all of us to you! Ihateyou Happy happy birthday, you wonderful god you! Ihateyou Happy happy birthday! We wish you all the best! Ihateyou Happy happy birthday, now open your presents! .... GOOD GOD I HATE YOU!" Boozey danced around the bar energetically as he sang, uncontrollably, ending the song right in front of the bar tender. The moment his routine was done, his anger exploded in her face, flinging bits of cake onto her. Shortly after, he began rolling quickly into the back room behind the bar, ranting. "I can't believe that ASS. I exist to serves BOOZE, not sing fucking birthday songs." His voice began trailing off as he reached the back room. "I swear to god, I'm gonna find a way to put a security lock on my console so that bitch..."] -06:19 May 16
[Sillare looked up hopefully at Jack, but the next second, she found that the guy was looking somewhere else, his phone, namely. With a sigh, Sillare looked around in an attempt to find her other halves and... Oh. So that was why everything was so pretty! The golden doll smiled wide, then she leaped an impossible distance to land on the Bartender's left shoulder and hug the Bartender's cheek. "Happy birthday!"] -06:20 May 16
The Bartender: She waved her arms towards Gavin shouting, "Oh no! Come on in! The party's just started!" -06:20 May 16
[Valeryn Aerandir accidentally closed the tab.] -06:21 May 16
[Gavin raised his hand in greeting to the woman and approaches. "Many thanks, miss. I believe congratulations may be in order?"] -06:21 May 16
[The Bartender smiled brightly. "Yes! Can you believe I'm turning five today?" ] -06:22 May 16
Therus: Therus stretched his arms out and called upon his godly Voice. "Alright, may I have everyone's attention?" He coughed and cleared his throat. -06:22 May 16
Therus: He turned to the bartender and whispered "Five? FIVE WHAT?! Millennia? Centuries? Eternities?" -06:23 May 16
[The Bartender smiled happily at Boozey. "I thought I'd sweeten you up and poured vast quantities of Aerandir's gift into several cups for people to drink. ] -06:23 May 16
Gavin: I would not have suspected at all. Well, Happiest of Birthday Anniversary Wishes. -06:23 May 16
[Valeryn Aerandir widened her eyes in surprise at the Bartender. "Oh, so this is going to be that kind of party..."] -06:24 May 16
[The Bartender may not have heard Valeryn correctly about the amount to drink... But hey who cares! BOOZE FOR EVERYONE! ] -06:24 May 16
Jack Colt: Jack looked at the bartender with his puzzled look on the face "Five? Five what? That's a little... Hmm... I mean five." -06:25 May 16
[The Bartender smiled through watery eyes as the doll wished her Happy Birthday... And then frowned at Therus. "Five Universe Years of course. But if you need a comparison, in earth years I am... 11.2 billion years old." ] -06:26 May 16
Therus: Therus frowned at being ignored. "HEY! HEY ASSHOLES. YOU'RE ALL HERE TODAY BECAUSE OF THIS WONDERFUL LADY AND IT'S HER BIRTHDAY! LET'S SING HER A SONG!" -06:26 May 16
[Faireheart raised an eyebrow at the notion of singing...Well this was gonna be awkward. ] -06:26 May 16
[Sillare hugged the cheek of the Bartender again, then she hopped down to the ground to find her other selves. "I will get you a present, but I need to find myself!" And with that, Sillare, was off for a journey through the whole Bar. Which started with her meeting the boots of Faireheart head-first.] -06:27 May 16
Marcus: Marcus gave a wilted smile but managed to pull himself up by the bar and look slightly more presentable in time for the 'dedication' portion of the evening. One he got some blood in him he'd be doing much better. But how do you go about that when the Bartender is the Birthday girl?! "Congrats, Bartender~" He blinked at the human age. It wasn't that surprising... Except that she definitely was older than human civilization. Which was interesting. -06:27 May 16
Boozey the Robot: At the mention of vast quantities of booze, the small robot rushed out of the door and behind the bar. "Booze!? Who wants booze!?" Then he heard mention of singing a song. "Fuck you! I'm not singing again." And with that, he began filling mugs and shot glasses with varying kinds of alcoholic drink. -06:28 May 16
Jack Colt: Jack raised his glass in the air and smiled at the bartender "For a long and eternal life to you. May you have alot more birthdays to come. Cheers!" -06:28 May 16
[The Bartender frowned at her alcohol serving robot. "Oh Boozey, but your song wasn't very nice. Maybe I should tinker with your software later tonight." ] -06:30 May 16
Therus: "Oi. Hunk of junk! Get me a vodka shot!" snarled Therus at the dissidence from the robot. He genuinely wanted to have the best celebration for the bartender, but it seemed that despite his divinity, he was for the most part easy to ignore. -06:30 May 16
The Bartender: Glancing at Marcus, the woman smiled sympathetically. She reached underneath her counter and placed a large glass of pure blood. "It's O positive, so drink up." -06:32 May 16
Boozey the Robot: "Hunk of junk?.... HUNK OF JUNK!? I'LL SHOW YOU A HUNK OF JUNK." And with that, Boozey pointed a finger at Therus, and a stream of vodka sprayed from it, giving the god a vodka shower. He didn't take kindly to gods, having to deal with one on a regular basis who he hated with a passion. She was already talking of reprogramming him again, that bitch. -06:33 May 16
Marcus: "Lady. You're a Saint. A Goddess Saint. Saint Goddess?" Marcus mused for a moment and popped the cap. "Whatever else you are, you're currently my hero." The red head gave her a familiar smile before downing the glass in a hurry. "Many many thanks." As for singing... Well. It's not like I'm bad at it, Marcus considered feeling better.-06:36 May 16
Faireheart: Making a spectacle of herself, Faireheart decided to be a little creative. Like fireworks, Faireheart shot sparks of flames that formed into large letters in the air reading "Happy Birthday," it'd be enough at least to pay her respects without getting in the way. Gracefully pacing toward the bar, Faireheart went to order a drink. Only to be surprised when all hell broke loose, Vodka spraying all over her. Not sure how to react to the situation Faireheart tried to shake the alcohol off of her by encasing her body in fire, evaporating it. -06:36 May 16
Therus: Thinking the robot meant good for the first few seconds, Therus opened his mouth and caught the vodka in it and swallowed... Only he quickly learned the hard way that one, the robot wasn't fond of being called a hunk of junk, and two, the vodka wasn't about to stop. Therus held his hands out in front of his face in the way of the stream of alcohol. AND THEN the shit decided to hit the fan. Some idiot set off fireworks, and Therus was on fire. -06:37 May 16
[The Bartender thinks after she sees the fire, "... Not again." ] -06:37 May 16
Therus: Sputtering and hot because of the flames wreathing his body, Therus glared at the robot. "Why I ought to..." He balled his hands into fists at his side. He was not about to lose his temper with the robot, not on the bartender's birthday. -06:38 May 16
Boozey the Robot: "YEAH! BURN ASSHOLE! DON'T MESS WITH THE BOT!" Boozey had no idea he could set people on fire. He must remember to try that on the bartender some time soon. -06:38 May 16
[Gavin finds himself a position near the bar but out of any obvious paths of destruction. "This certainly appears to be a..." he pases for a moment, "lively event. I can hardly wait to see what happens when the ritual celebratory chanting begins."] -06:39 May 16
Jack Colt: Jack smiles and shakes the bartenders hand again "I am sorry, but unexpected work came up and I will need to leave quickly. You have a nice birthday and don't party too hard." he chuckled finished his drink and stepped towards the bar's exit -06:39 May 16
[The Bartender 's lower lip trembled, seeing two of her customers on fire. Why? Why did fire plague her Bar? ] -06:39 May 16
[(Logout) Jack Colt has logged out.] -((06:40 May 16))
[Sillare was suddenly set on fire. Painfully. And rather burningly. It took a second for her to register that, but then, the number of customers on fire grew to three, thus now including a small doll who was running around, trying to find a bucket of water to drown- err, extinguish herself.] -06:40 May 16
[The Bartender points forlornly to the remains of her beautiful cake. "You can... Extinguish yourself in that Sillare." ] -06:41 May 16
Therus: Therus watched with growing irritation as the flailing, flaming doll ran under one of the streamers, setting it on fire. "Fuck." -06:41 May 16
Boozey the Robot: Unfortunately, the fire quickly traveled down the stream of vodka, and engulfed the robot's arm. "AHHHH! I HATE GODS!" He rushed over the sink, and dove into it, turning it on. The flames on his body were extinguished immediately, and for a brief moment, he was ok. Then he remembered that he was a robot, sitting in a sink with running water. Sparks filled the air. -06:42 May 16
[Faireheart was happy now that the liquid had burnt of here as the flames died down she looked toward the bumbling idiot in front of her and wondered how he'd managed to get himself in a fight with the robot. Looking toward the others she let her flames become gentle again, unburning Just warm. Confused by the agitation of the other members she approached the bartended nervously. "You don't by chance have any charcoal do you?" ] -06:42 May 16
Marcus: ... Was the bar on fire again? Vampires were ever so flammable too. "Hey Lady, the extinguisher is behind the bar, right?" Marcus didn't wait as he slid his lanky body over the bar and rummaged around. -06:42 May 16
[The Bartender glances at her cabinets fill to the brim with alcohol. Perfect. She smiled painfully at Faireheart. "C-Charcoal? I..." She sighed. "Just wait ten minutes. You'll have plenty of charcoal." ] -06:43 May 16
The Bartender: She nodded to Marcus. -06:43 May 16
[Gavin begins to grow concerned about the increasingly combusting location. "Miss Bartender, I don't believe this pending inferno is conducive to a pleasant celebration for your special day. Perhaps it would be worthwhile to turn on the fire sprinklers?"] -06:44 May 16
Therus: "Where are the fucking Atlantic and Pacific twins when you need them?" growled Therus, walking up to and shoving the robot away from the sink. He conjured up a bucket and put it under the tap that was oh so terribly slowly regurgitating water. "Hey bartender, don't you think it's about time to get a sprinkler system installed what with all this shit happening ALL THE TIME?" -06:44 May 16
Sillare: Unfortunately, Sillare was still on fire. It seemed that her clothes got caught in the flames, and as such, the poor doll was now in the danger of being burned yet she still could not find a bucket of water for herself. The burning was getting unbearable. -06:44 May 16
Faireheart: Not sure what to make of the situation she laughed softly as she turned back toward the room "I was born to destroy, I guess sometimes there's no helping it huh?" Faireheart shot a concearned look toward the cabinets. Do you uh...need a hand? -06:45 May 16
The Bartender: She opened her mouth, stunned, closed her mouth and spoke in a bewildered voice. "I... I've never thought about that! Good idea, both of you!" -06:45 May 16
Marcus: As she nodded, Marcus found the red canister and made a prodigious leap back over the bar with the handy object and started spraying people down. Starting with the small doll and then going on, systematically spraying everyone who showed the least bit of fireyness. The vampire looked very very amused with himself. -06:46 May 16
Therus: "Heads up!" Therus called out and tossed the bucket at a random bystander. He conjured up another and filled it at the sink. "Here's another!" he shouted, throwing it over just as the "Happy Birthday!" banner drifted from the wall, burning. -06:46 May 16
Marcus: "I always did want to be a Fire Fighter as a kid!" -06:46 May 16
[The Bartender covers her face with her hands, mumbling to Faireheart. "I don't know... Maybe you could sing me Happy Birthday like I had wanted." ] -06:47 May 16
Therus: Therus calmly walked over to the bartender, though inside he was bristling. It was just like the customers to ruin everything, he mused, never once considering that he had started the whole thing with the vodka fight. "You know, with such an otherwise respectable establishment, one would think you would AT LEAST have a sprinkler system..." Therus raised an eyebrow at Marcus. "...at least you have a fire extinguisher now. That's a good start!" -06:48 May 16
Boozey the Robot: Boozey was saved by a god just now. A god saved boozey... He did not know what to make of this revelation. He hated gods, yet may have died had one not pushed him from the sink. He decided to let it slide as he slowly pushed himself upright, and looked around in a short-circuit induced daze. "This... I hate... So much..." -06:48 May 16
[(Timeout) Valeryn Aerandir was sacrificed to the gods of RPGs by a vicious tribe of rampaging plot bunnies.] -06:50 May 16
Sillare: Finally! Sillare was free of fire courtesy of someone. Unfortunately, being free of fire also meant that she was now completely covered in some sort of foam, not that she minded, because Sillare was sure that her clothes were burned, but by now, her body was getting really tight for her soul, so she searched for her other halves and... Suddenly, a small, white-themed doll climbed out of Boozey the Robot. What the HELL? -06:50 May 16
Boozey the Robot: Boozey felt awfully weird for a moment, before realise that FUCKING DOLL had just crawled out his circuitry. Upon realizing this, he did what any semi-sane sentient being would do. He freaked the fuck out, and began screaming in terror as he sprayed the white doll with every sprayer he had. If it was capable, that doll would be shitface drunk in no time. -06:53 May 16
[The Bartender blinks. "I never said my establishment was respectable Therus. Just that it had to look nice and full of people." She stared at Boozey as the white doll emerged from him. "Oh I didn't know you liked playing with dolls."] -06:53 May 16
Faireheart: Singing? she only knew how to sing in on language and that was elven... Well okay. How would you translate happy birthday? Hmmm. She ahd tot hink about it for a second but then nodded. "Oronnad meren allen, Oronnad meren allen, Oronnad meren Bartender vuin, Oronnad meren allen" she sang in an operatic voice. Blushing, unsure of how well she did. -06:55 May 16
Marcus: With everyone out between him and Therus, Marcus was feeling rather chipper. Plus he had enjoyed sliding over the bar! He sat the extinguisher on the bar and then hoisted himself up with a smile so he could lean over and give the Bartender a kiss on the cheek. "Let's try this again. Happy Birthday, Lady." He gave her a wink and settled onto a stool. -06:55 May 16
[(Timeout) Valeryn Aerandir was sacrificed to the roleplay gods by a tribe of wild newbies.] -06:57 May 16
[The Bartender swayed side to side as Faireheart sung to her, smiling despite the foam coating half of her bar. She giggled as Marcus kissed her on the cheek. "Awww, thank you both of you." Then she reached down and placed a bottle of cake flavored vodka on the counter. "Enjoy!" ] -06:57 May 16
Sillare: Fortunately for Sillare, the doll was a strictly mechanical one unlike her greatest self, so all Boozey accomplished was blasting the doll across the room and right into Therus' face, where it landed with a loud, mechanical 'SLAP' and an even louder 'CRACK'. Something just broke., -06:57 May 16
[Gavin Drags his eyes from the ruins of the birthday cake and looks around. Then reaches into his laptop bag and pulls out a packet of frosted cream-filled snack cupcakes. "It may not be much of a birthday cake, Miss, and certainly there isn't enough to go around, but a little cake for your birthday is better than none I think," he offers the packet of Hostess cupcakes to the Bartender.] -07:00 May 16
[The Bartender blinks at the cupcakes in awe. Carefully, she tore one out from the packaging and nibbled on it. "It's... WONDERFUL!" ] -07:01 May 16
Faireheart: Smiling, Faireheart waved over to Marcus, deciding she would join him. "Sorry about this" she laughed softly. "My fire has never hurt humans before." -07:01 May 16
Therus: Therus fell on his ass at the impact. "WHY YOU LITTLE..." The god lunged at the robot, arms outstretched as though he was going to strangle the damnable thing... only he realized halfway through the air that the robot was anything BUT human. -07:02 May 16
[Boozey the Robot was lunged at, and continued flailing and screaming in terror. Alcoholic liquid of all kinds was being sprayed all over the place in his panic.] -07:04 May 16
Marcus: "I didn't catch on fire and you made the fire? That's interesting." Marcus said happily. Plus no one had puked on him yet! It was a minor miracle! Actually, it was a major miracle. He always got puked on... Or threatened. Or had drinks spilled on him. Or something horrible. But nothing had happened to him tonight! -07:04 May 16
[The Bartender munches on her cupcake happily as Boozey and Therus duke it out. "So what's your name cupcake giver?" ] -07:04 May 16
Gavin: My name is Gavin. What, aside from Bartender, might I call you? -07:06 May 16
Therus: A stream of rum hit Therus' face as he brought a fist down on the robot's metal back. And then some vodka. And then beer. "STOP THAT! You're going to fucking set the bar on FIRE AGAIN!" yelled the god, whaling at the robot despite himself... He was more than a little drunk now. "It's her birthday! Behave for one fucking moment, please!" -07:06 May 16
Faireheart: Faireheart blinked "It's not unexpected, I'm a phoenix. I'm just trapped in this body is all." she remarked turning toward the ruckus with a smirk. She might as well join in. Running toward the Idiot from earlier she charged toward him to jump and knock him down. -07:06 May 16
[The Bartender grinned at Gavin. "Just Bartender. Everyone always asks that question but I'm really called the Bartender." She shoved the entire cupcake into her mouth and started on another one. "So -- Is the first time you've been in here?" ] -07:07 May 16
Therus: Therus got up and brushed himself off. "Okay, back off, fire-lady. I swear I will kill you if you set me on fire again." Therus growled at Faireheart. "And what the hell is wrong with you people?! I'm just trying to be a good host here!" -07:09 May 16
Sillare: At least she found one of her selves, noted Sillare, through her greatest self was still covered that strange foam that she did not dare to shake off herself in the fear of being stark naked underneath it. Now she only needed to find three more dolls, so the white doll patted herself down and then she noted bitterly that most of her clothes were damaged. There was really no time to consider that, though, so the white doll looked for a person who was free and oh! There he was. Trying her best to avoid being stepped on, the white doll set her eyes on Marcus. -07:09 May 16
[Gavin grins back. "Well, very well then... The Bartender you are, and the Bartender you shall be. I could have sworn this was a place I visit regularly before I stepped through the door. However, it seems I ended up in a place altogether different. You have a somewhat excitable clientele, but the ambiance is pleasant when there's not too much screaming."] -07:10 May 16
Faireheart: Faireheart laughed "Faireheart, pleasure to meet you" she grinned toward him. "Firest of all careful who you call 'people'. Second of all, you're neglecting your guests and insulting them you're a terrible host, thirdly you seem like you need some fire in your life." -07:11 May 16
[The Bartender nodded in agreement. "Oh yes, quite." She pointed to Marcus, Boozey, Faireheart, and then Therus, stating, "That's a vmapire, robot, phoenix, and a god." She paused. "Oh and I'm a god too." ] -07:11 May 16
[Valeryn Aerandir was busy. We'll just say she was off getting plastered on the Valinorian Everclear.] -07:11 May 16
[Gavin arches a brow then nods. "I just own a bookstore, not entirely on par with deific might, immortality, or buit-in cocktail shakers."] -07:13 May 16
Marcus: Marcus blinked. A Phoenix? Well. That was new. Never met one of those before and ... There she went chasing after Therus. That was going to go over well. Unbeknownst to Marcus he was being targeted by a small doll. He poured a shot of the cake vodka into his glass of blood with a grin. "Mmmm." He took a sip. He was a happy vampire once more. -07:13 May 16
[Valeryn Aerandir stumbled over to Faireheart, draping an arm around Faire's shoulder as the elf-woman leaned against her fiery friend for balance. In her other hand was the bottle of Valinorian Everclear. "Ffffaaaaire! I did.. didn't sseee you come innnn!" The drunkenness was uncharacteristic of her - but elven spirits had a tendency to do that.] -07:13 May 16
Sillare: A jump that was more like a leap later and the white doll was on the counter besides Marcus. "Excuse me, sir, but could you help me, please?" -07:14 May 16
Therus: "I'm a god. You're all people to me. Two, I wouldn't be neglecting them if not for this idiot here. Three, don't you fucking dare" snarled the god, keeping a wary eye on the phoenix-trapped-in-human-form. Therus slinked over to the bartender and the people gathered around her and whispered in her ear. "Bet you twelve thousand worshippers I can get him to come greet you tonight." -07:14 May 16
Boozey the Robot: Boozey finally stopped spraying booze everywhere, and calmed down a bit. The white doll still creeped him the hell out, but he decided to just keep his distance from it, and made his way back behind the bar. That god had landed a few good hits on him, but fortunately, being made of metal with no pain sensors had it's advantages. -07:15 May 16
The Bartender: She tilted her head to the side. "You're not at all bothered? I mean, you're floating in space." -07:15 May 16
Faireheart: Surprised by Valeryn's sudden approach, of all people what THE HELL was she doing in a place like this? Jeez Val. Faireheart tried to stand Val up but wasn't doing a very good job.. -07:16 May 16
[The Bartender turned to Therus. "Him? You wouldn't even dare..." ] -07:16 May 16
Boozey the Robot: "....Wait.... What the hell do you mean we're floating in space?" Boozey had come around just in time to hear her remark. -07:16 May 16
Marcus: Marcus blinked his orange gaze down to the doll that was talking to him. "... Sure. Oh. You're covered in the foam still. Sorry about that. How can I help you?" The vampire looked a little concerned down at the small figure. -07:16 May 16
[Faireheart was a little lost by the other gods statement... so other gods hung about too! Was nice to know she had company.] -07:16 May 16
Therus: "Come on! He's actually pleasant these days!" Therus smacked himself. "...well... relatively speaking. Come on. Twelve thousand worshippers!"" -07:17 May 16
Gavin: I'm certain I will have some sort of nervous breakdown later. For the moment I'm either too distracted or too well controlled to express concern. Plus, I did mention the bookstore, right? That's about as close as you get to floating in space without actually going there... -07:17 May 16
[The Bartender reached under her counter and poured him a glass of Fire Whiskey. The stuff was sure to make him burp up smoke. "Well drown your sorrows in alcohol!" She hissed at Therus. "No he is not allowed to crash my party." ] -07:18 May 16
[The Bartender turned to Boozey. "And yes my dear pet. We are in a sort of space. I hope that doesn't upset you." ] -07:19 May 16
Therus: "He won't crash it..." said Therus slowly. "Not too much anyway..." he continued under his breath. "He wouldn't dare cross me!" Therus pointed at the phoenix and the elfin girl. "Hey bartender, they might need some help." -07:20 May 16
[Valeryn Aerandir still draping off Faireheart's shoulder like some kind of loose clothing garment, she pointed the open end of the bottle towards The Bartender. "Haaaaaaappy birfffdaaaay Bartenderrr!" Her normally bright emerald eyes had an unusual glossy sheen. "What'd I uh.. do with your pressssent? I knooow it's around here somewhere..."] -07:21 May 16
[Gavin accepts the rocks glass and downs the contents. Closing his eyes against the sudden burn before setting the glass down and pinching the bridge of his nose. "That... is certainly not a mellow blend."] -07:22 May 16
Faireheart: Oh good god, she was surprised to see Val like this...well hell there was no Charcoal around for her to Join in. Dragging Val over toward where the bartender was she sighed and sat the elf down. "You don't even have any Zambuka? I'm going to need it by the end of tonight" she laughed toward Therus. "Hello again mr high and mighty" -07:23 May 16
The Bartender: She grinned and accepted the bottle from Valeryn, pouring it into Gavin's glass, topping it off. "I hear this stuff is rather potent." She waved aside Therus' comment, mumbling that the two of them were fine and *he* wasn't allowed in her Bar. -07:23 May 16
[The Bartender looks through her cabinets, frowning. She shook her head at Faireheart and said, "I'm sorry, I think we're out." ] -07:24 May 16
Sillare: "No, no, that is my other half," said the white doll, pointing to the formerly golden doll which was completely covered in coal. "But I would like your help to locate my remaining selves, because they've gone missing!" -07:24 May 16
Boozey the Robot: Ok one, that bitch just called him a pet. And one, she claims that they are floating in space. He wanted to smack her for the first one, but the seconds was a bit too serious to be saved for last. He narrowed his eyes to her. "Bullshit." Boozey rolled over to the front door of the bar, and opened it up. When he was met with a view of the inifite expanse of the void, he was filled with so many thoughts, most of which were intensly negative. "So that's it then... I'm in hell afterall. All this time I thought that was just a metaphore..." -07:25 May 16
Therus: Therus stuck his tongue out playfully at the Bartender. "Fiiine." In his mind he mentally poked the Loner. "Hey, remember that opportunity I told you about to come and mess things up? I was going to make you come and force you to behave... but she banned you!" -07:26 May 16
Marcus: Marcus couldn't help but to blink. "You've lost your other selves... Are they all small ... people? Like yourself? Uhm... Do you two need something to wear? And where should I start looking?" -07:27 May 16
Therus: Therus conjured up the spirit that even he tread around carefully. It was powerful stuff. "Distilled Essence of Morpheum" said Therus, slamming intricate, ancient-looking bottle on the counter. "So strong one drop will knock you right out." -07:27 May 16
Faireheart: Faireheart almost flipped "You gotta flippin' joking" she sighed smiling toward Valeryn. Well, she knew what she was doing for the rest of the night... -07:28 May 16
Therus: Therus smiled at Faireheart. "It works on gods too..." -07:28 May 16
[Gavin eyes the pale liquid, wondering idly if The Bartender is just serving things out of habit or actively trying to get him drunk. A couple of sips later, he decided that actively tryingwas the more likely of the two.] -07:29 May 16
Faireheart: Surprised by the man's offer she gracefully accepted the drink taking like he suggested a small drop, knowing what would happen if [/i] both her and Val[/i] were drunk. Taken back by the potency of the bottle she choked, what was that stuff? It felt like ice in her lungs "What the fuck have you done to me!" -07:32 May 16
[Valeryn Aerandir snatched the bottle of Valinorian Everclear back from The Bartender, with no idea that it was in fact the gift she'd gotten for the bartender's birthday. "Mmmmine! Whattayathinkyerdoin' taking my drink!" Val leaned over, her arm gripping Faire's neck as she leaned forward to stick her tongue out playfully at the bartender. Swinging back and forth, her hand lost its grip on Faire's body and she tumbled off the chair and onto the wood floors, with an outburst of laughter.] -07:32 May 16
Boozey the Robot: Boozey was suddenly stricken with depression. Who knew that robots could feel that way? I know, I'm surprised too. He closed the door, and slowly rolled his way into the back room with his gaze at the floor. "My whole life is a lie. I've been here for hundreds of years, and that bitch never once clued me in..." As he reached the door, he called out to the bartender in his usual angry voice, "Happy birthday, Satan!" then he disappeared behind the door into the back room, and wasn't seen again for the rest of the evening. -07:33 May 16
[(Logout) Boozey the Robot melts away.] -((07:33 May 16))
Therus: "I did say it was really strong..." said the god of restful slumber. Morpheus was in many respects his boss and the god had gotten bored one millennium ago and invented the drink... Even Dionysus did not take it often. -07:34 May 16
[The Bartender sighed as the majority of her bar became drunk. It wasn't the ideal birthday party, but it would do. "At least the Bar didn't fall apart." ] -07:36 May 16
Faireheart: Faireheart regained herself and thumped the guy on the shoulder, it works to an extent but the rest of the alcohol evaporated within the heat of her body. A little more jolly now she laughed as Valeryn fell. Deciding to lay down next to her "You big dummy" -07:36 May 16
Sillare: "That is just the thing, sir!" said the white doll with a concerned face. "Normally, I can feel them, but right now, they are out of my reach. They look just like this self, but in black or white," said the white-themed doll as she twirled herself before Marcus. "And some clothes for my biggest self would be really nice, because I got burned very badly!" -07:36 May 16
Therus: "Correction, my dear friend... It didn't completely fall apart." Therus was feeling a bit buzzed. He threw an arm around the bartender. "But hey! What's the bar without close encounters with death?" -07:37 May 16
Gavin: 'Fall apart'? *He asked The Bartender* -07:37 May 16
The Bartender: That statement made her lip quiver with fright. "We've had... Incidents." She took a deep breath. "If I leave this place, my Bar goes poof." -07:38 May 16
Marcus: Marcus didn't carry any doll clothes on his person but... He took off white tee and ripped it apart into neat little squares. "Here. This will have to do. At least you'll have something on you..." The white skinned man looked around. "You think they are in the bar? I could always check the bathrooms...?" -07:39 May 16
Gavin: That sounds unpleasant. Drifting lifelessly through the void seems like a fate to avoid if possible. -07:39 May 16
Therus: "Don't be upset!" said Therus. "I meant it in good faith. It's one of the things to love about this place... that you can come so close to death but timely intervention from its patron saves us all!" He pecked the bartender on the cheek and raised the bottle of Morpheum to her lips. "Drink up!" -07:40 May 16
The Bartender: "Oh yes, it is quite unpleasant. I would never want -- " She swallowed once, then twice and then... Konked out on the floor. -07:41 May 16
Valeryn Aerandir: [ Did.. the bartender just pass out? ] -07:42 May 16
Therus: [... Yes?] -07:42 May 16
The Bartender: [ =D ] -07:42 May 16
Gavin: Isn't that just the way of things? I talk to an attractive woman, and first she turns out to be a goddess, then I turn out to be drifting through space, then she passes out probably dooming everyone to a horrifying death. Or as I like to call it: Tuesday. -07:44 May 16
Therus: "Oh no..." said Therus in sudden panic. He wasn't aware how well the bar would respond to its patron being passed out. "Gods damn it, lady! Didn't you listen to my warning?!" Therus went over around the bar and picked up Faireheart by the scruff of her neck and tossed her over the counter. "Hey. Singe her eyebrows or light her ass on fire. WAKE HER UP!" said the god. "Or we might all very well die. Well. You might. I can teleport out of here." -07:44 May 16
The Bar starts rumbling... -The Bartender 07:45 May 16

[Faireheart faireheart looked up at Therus what the fuck are you doing?] -07:45 May 16
[Valeryn Aerandir gazed at Faire laying on the floor next to her, reaching a hand up to press against Faire's cheek. "W-well, hey there, Faire..." her voice trailed off as her glossy green eyes darted back and forth between Faireheart's eyes and her lips. Those luscious, fiery lips. Val leaned in, eyes fluttering closed when the thudding of the bartender against the wood jolted her attention as she shot up to her feet (still swaying a bit though). "Wh-what happened? I know that sound! That's the ssssound when someone hits the floor from the alcohol! *hic* I-I-I knooow because it's the sound I just made!"] -07:45 May 16
Sillare: "I don't know, sir, but thank you for your help!" said the white doll as she bowed before Marcus. "Please check everywhere you can. I will be helping my greatest self dress!" With that, the white doll left with the pieces of clothing to throw something together for the doll which was still sitting patiently in the foam. -07:46 May 16
Therus: "She's asleep. You're all dead. Get on the waking up magicky-stuff. If you weren't listening, I'm the god of fucking restful slumber. Waking people up is -not- my area. At all." The god sighed. This was just like the time they were trapped in the virtual bar that had begun to collapse... only this time, this was real, and lives were far more at stake. -07:47 May 16
[The Bartender murmurs pleasantly. ] -07:48 May 16
[Faireheart unsure of what was going on, one moment she found herself on the floor, being teased by Val but before she could respond Mr Bright over here picked her up and put her on the counter "What?" uhhhh. How the fuck did he propose for her to wake the bartender up?] -07:48 May 16
[The Bartender The Bar starts to creek ominously. It sounded like something was being ripped apart. ] -07:49 May 16
Therus: "FIRE. Fire wakes people up, yes?" Therus shook the phoenix. "DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING." -07:50 May 16
Marcus: "Uh..." The bar rumbled. Marcus didn't like that. The night had been going SO well too! The shirtless vamp looked concerned and he couldn't see the Bartender either. "That... That might have to wait." He spoke downwards at Sillare and bit his lip, fangs prominent since he was feeling worried. "Something is really really wrong..."-07:50 May 16
[Faireheart sighed...she really wanted to be with val right now. Suddenly something ripped oh shit... running toward the bartender, Faireheart sent pulses of lightning through her hand jolting through the womans body to send her brain into a state of shock.] -07:50 May 16
[The Bartender is electrocuted, but remains pleasantly asleep. Two swallows of that drink was a bit much. ] -07:51 May 16
[Valeryn Aerandir looked at Faireheart with a puzzled perk of the eyebrow. "H-hey wait! I-I-I cann dooo that too! You gaaave it to meee!" ] -07:51 May 16
[The Bartender More creaks. More shudders. And suddenly, the Bar came to a lurching stop, flinging cake, streamers, confetti and its occupants towards the wall. ] -07:52 May 16
Valeryn Aerandir: [ Ah crap I really have to go. ] -07:52 May 16
Gavin: Hmm... *Reaches into his laptop bag again, pulling out a couple of unmarked brown bottles* Let's see.. Smelling salts I don't have, but perhaps this will do... *He stands, and walks around the bar, kneeling next to the eloctrocuted, unconscious achor of local reality. Only to suddenly find himself laying on the wall* -07:53 May 16
Faireheart: Wide-eyed Faireheart looked toward VAl then back toward the bartender. Fine.. Faireheart promptly set the woman on fire. -07:53 May 16
Gavin: *With the bottles shattered, the scent of concentrated eucalyptus and peppermint becomes nigh overpowering* Oh lovely, and now I need a shower too. -07:54 May 16
Therus: Well... Therus had had worse injuries like the one that had nearly killed him had the Loner not been there to take him to a healer god... but Therus was flung onto the counter, flipping over it and knocking Faireheart over. -07:55 May 16
[Faireheart fell back onto Therus's chest, looking up toward him she blushed. "Well...I can't die, I dunno about you."] -07:56 May 16
The Bartender is lit up thanks to Faireheart, but is sent spiraling towards the wall... With the rest of her occupants. And thanks to the bottle of oil and alcohol tipping forward, an inferno quickly leaped up. There was good news though. The Bartender was stirring. -The Bartender 07:56 May 16

[Valeryn Aerandir held out her hand to Faire. "Heeere watch thi---whooaaaa!" she tumbled towards the wall, immediately snapping out of her drunken stupor upon realizing the gravity of the situation, revealing the drunkenness as an act - after all, what kind of Elf got drunk on half a bottle of Everclear? Val reached into her rucksack, pulling out two little crystals and slinging one over to Faire. "Hey! In case you need to get outta here." She closed her hand around the crystal as it glowed a radiant light that emanated out from within her fingers. In a flash, Valeryn was gone. The portal crystal had transported her back to the Bordello Inn, where she'd probably wait in her room, for Faire to arrive... so they could finish what they started.] -07:57 May 16
Sillare: The cake was unexpected. Completely. So unexpected that all selves of Sillare got pinched to the wall with a gratitious amount of cake that seemed to stick to them like glue, which presented yet another problem to Sillare, namely, that now she could not move at all. Fortunately, the cake started to melt soon, which was nice, save for the fact that said melting was caused by a raging inferno. Uh oh. -07:57 May 16
Valeryn Aerandir: [ Later loves. Gotta run! ] -07:58 May 16
[(Logout) Valeryn Aerandir melts away.] -((07:58 May 16))
Gavin: This is.. not good. *He watches the eucalyptus oil do what it does second best: burn with explosive speed* I sure hope I'm fireproof today... -07:58 May 16
[Marcus hit the wall with a stunned splat. Oh. So there was the bad stuff that he was expecting... Yes, this was Marcus's life. Or Unlife. "Oh goody."] -07:59 May 16
Therus: "FIRE. AGAIN. WHY?!" said Therus, scrambling to his feet... or at least some reasonable facsimile of being upright. "Sprinklers, bartender! Sprinklers!" Therus looked at the fire leaping up all around them. "Hey... I have an idea... maybe..." Therus allowed his power to flow into the fire, trying to lull the crackling tongues of flame to sleep. It was sort of working. The fire was definitely lapping at things more slowly than normal. "Uhh... Water! Water!" -07:59 May 16
The first thing that came apart from the Bar was the door. Ripped from the hinges by some cosmic door, it flew into the void and gave the occupants a breathtaking view. -The Bartender 08:00 May 16

[Faireheart grabbed the crystal quickly as it slung over to her, curious. Placing the crystal safely into her puch, She ran over the tap nervous...she hated water. Ummm a buck bucket! Ah huh! Bucket. she filled it up and took it to Therus] -08:01 May 16
Faireheart: [Pouch*] -08:01 May 16
Therus: "Don't just stand there! Extinguish everything! But her! Gods be good, not her!" Therus knelt by the bartender and slapped her once. Twice. Thrice. Again and again, vainly hoping to wake her up. -08:02 May 16
[Gavin grabbed the previously utilized fire extinguisher, dousing himself thoroughly with the flame-retardant muck inside before handing it off to the vampire who had it earlier. "You might want this... "] -08:04 May 16
Sillare: This was not good. Sillare really, really did not want to catch fire again, so both of her selves which were active right now looked for the highest point they could find. They found it in the form of the top of the cake in the centre, but even that was melting, not to mention that now the vacuum started suck everything outside. -08:04 May 16
Faireheart: I have an easier way of doing this.... using the air pressure around her, like her brothers she took a deep breath as the flames that encased the occupants and the inn absorbed into her, wings of energy bursting from her back as the phoenix inside her slowly began to form. Taking the crystal she let the fire absorb into her body until every inch was put out... with a shining white light, she disappeared into the nether - destined toward Valeryn's room in the bordello inn. -08:04 May 16
Faireheart: ["I have an easier way of doing this..."] -08:05 May 16
[(Logout) Faireheart is off to rescue a damsel in distress!] -((08:05 May 16))
Therus: [where's everyone?] -08:08 May 16
[The Bartender awoke with a spurt, puking in Therus' face. The mixture smelled and tasted faintly of alcohol and cake. Coughing, she looked up at Therus, then down at her burnt clothes, and back to Therus. "... What happened?" ] -08:09 May 16
[Sillare is standing on the top of the Bartender's huge cake] -08:10 May 16
Therus: "Ugh! Ugh!" cried out Therus, scrambling away from the bartender. "First, you puked on me!" said Therus, trying to brush off the chunks of cake on his clothing and face. "Two, you have absolutely no self-control with alcohol. Remind me next time to teach you about the dangers of alcohol meant for divinity, yes?" Therus crossed over to the sink and washed his face with the water from there. "Oh. And your bar is falling apart. Literally." -08:10 May 16
[The Bartender carefully stood up, staring through the nonexistent door. "Um... " Slowly, wood grew to replace the door, sealing them into an airtight chamber. "I think... We're good?" ]-08:12 May 16
Therus: "...anyway..." Therus said, smiling sheepishly at the bartender. "Apart from the fire and the puke and the near-death from being sucked into the icy-cold soul-sucking darkness of the vast empty void of space... It's been a great time... Happy birthday! Really sorry for all the... chaos..."" -08:14 May 16
Sillare: It seemed like things were slowly calming down, which made Sillare sigh a breath of relief, but then she looked down at her torn, singed and frankly, almost disappeared clothes. A bitter expression spread across both dolls' faces as they noted that their dresses were absolutely ruined. Why did it have to be fire out of all things?-08:18 May 16
Marcus: If the bar was righted than Marcus would slowly slide to the floor looking confused and stunned. He wasn't sure he could do this anymore. it was just another mark on the tally that was his UnLife. He stared at the ceiling in mild confusion. -08:18 May 16
[The Bartender shook her head, dislodging cake from her hair as the Bar slowly righted itself and continued on its merry journey through time and space. ] -08:19 May 16
[The Bartender sighed softly. "At least it was an eventful birthday and I didn't have to spend it alone." She smiled at Therus, and glanced at Sillare. "Do you need help getting down?" ]-08:20 May 16
[Gavin watches the in-shock vampire collapse to the floor. "You think you have it bad? I smell like an exploding eucalyptus tree and a wad of bubblegum, and I'm covered in extinguishing foam. You're just laying near a wall.] -08:20 May 16
Marcus: "You do reek. That's true." He mused for a moment. "I didn't get puked on, that's a plus and a first, I think..." Okay. So it wasn't -that- bad. "The bathroom is that way. Nice big sinks..." -08:24 May 16
[Gavin disappears towards the bath room to freshen up.] -08:25 May 16
Therus: Therus planted another kiss on the bartender's cheek and made to leave but paused as he did. He turned to her and said. "I should go now... make sure he isn't causing too much trouble..." Therus shook his head. "I might be getting too invested in him, you know, but hey, shit happens." said the god, with a bittersweet smile. "Anyway. Happy birthday again... Uhm... Here...." said Therus, conjuring up one of his artefacts. It was a silver circlet with a teardrop-shaped sapphire at the part meant for the forehead. Delicate silver chains hung from it with crystals of varying colours. "If you ever have trouble going to sleep... this should help." said the god with a final genuine smile. -08:26 May 16
[The Bartender waved at Therus, examining the circlet with curious eyes. She flicked the tear drop shaped sapphire and giggled. The woman was obviously still a little tipsy. ] -08:27 May 16
Therus: "...if it's not abundantly clear... that goes on your head..." said the god with good humour before vanishing in a puff of goose feathers. -08:28 May 16
[(Logout) Therus fled in terror.] -((08:28 May 16))
Marcus: ((Nearly food time~ Is there a door?)) -08:29 May 16
[Gavin returns as clean as when he first entered and looks around at the shrinking crowd. "Is the party over already? I might have some more cupcakes..."] -08:29 May 16
Sillare: "I.... umm... could you give me some clothes, please? I can get down by myself, but everything is burned," said Sillare bitterly as both of her bodies inspected her clothes. She was RUINED! Diana was going to have such a fit over this. -08:29 May 16
The Bartender: [Mmhmm.] -08:30 May 16
The Bartender: She wandered back to her Bar, and handed Sillare some napkins to use as clothes. The Bartender smiled faintly at Gavin. "I think so yes, but I would love those cupcakes." -08:30 May 16
[Marcus stood himself up and gave a wave at the Bartender. "See you next time." He pushed open the door, revealing not space, but his home on the other side. And then he was gone.] -08:31 May 16
[Marcus is now known as: Ripp] -08:31 May 16
[Ripp stops in, grabs Gavin and carts the man off.] -08:31 May 16
[(Logout) Ripp melts away.] -((08:31 May 16))
[Gavin rummages in his bag some more and produces a packet of the yellow-colored vanilla ones. "Not quite as tasty, but still a delightful treat." leaves the cupcakes on the bar before being dragged away.. "Farewell, and Felicitations on the Day of the Anniversary of your Birth... Creation... Apotheosis... thing."] -08:33 May 16
[(Logout) Gavin is dragged out the door.] -((08:33 May 16))
[The Bartender smiles gently, flicking at the bag. She really hated saying goodbye to her guests. ] -08:33 May 16
Sillare: "Well, not the best, but they will do..." said Sillare bitterly as she tried to get the napkins to fit. "But how do I get home?" -08:36 May 16
[The Bartender pointed to the door. "Think of home. It's like that story Wizard of Oz, except you don't need fancy shoes." ] -08:37 May 16
Sillare: "Thank you!" And with that, Sillare disappeared through the door, all the while cursing her luck. -08:40 May 16
[(Logout) Sillare escapes to a secret lair!] -((08:40 May 16))
[(Logout) The Bartender melts away.] -((08:41 May 16))
[Chat Cleared by: System::Timeout (THERE IS NO ONE IN THIS BOX. KIDNAP SOMEONE AND MAKE IT LIIIIIVE.)] -08:41 May 16

• Thank You
Reactions: AAB