[Aug 10, 2014 - 6-9PM CST]Bar Night!

Awww, sorry I missed it, I was so hoping to catch this one, but I had to work late!

So, for the Chat earlier today, I was the flirtatious Kat. *bows*

This is perfect for a bard character...I'll try to be at the next one!

I would just like to thank those who have participated thus far! Tonight was Bar Night #6, and I was thrilled to realize that. (I momentarily lost count.) I also would like to receive some feedback on what you guys think about the event, and anything that I could improve upon or things that you believe work really well. I intend to keep improving upon this to the best of my ability.

Zen I have the same picutre you have in your signature the girl running away from the monster

it one of my favorite horror pics

Having dawn in this one as a helper? of sorts made it rather interesting. Gave a bit more to work with and since there weren't too many in attendance last night it helped with interactions I think

So since October is going to be Horror Month, all Bar Nights hosted in said month will be - DUN DUN DUN -

Horror Theme!

Here are the posted times so far -

Shop hours:

October 7th @ 7-10 P.M. Central/Server time

October 14th @ 6-9 P.M. Central/Server time

... Notice how they're both in the evenings. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The Bar Night event on the 14th has been moved to the 15th @ 6-9 P.M. due to family coming over! The theme for this night will be Mirrors!

The next two Horror Theme Bar Nights will take place on:

October 25th @ 6-9 P.M. Server. The theme for this night will be DOLLS

October 30th @ 8-11 P.M. Server. Theme for this night will be FORTUNE TELLER

The next Bar Night will take place on November 9 @ 12 - 3 P.M. Server/Central Time in the Rp Lobby.

The Theme of the Night:

muzen_karaoke.jpg

Aaaah! I will get off work shortly after it ENDS!
I was so excited that horror month was over and I could start stalking your bar again... I forgot all about work...

T_T

I'm gonna go sulk until the next bar night...

*twitch* Like Jovi I get off school just AFTER it ends! D: Oh well. *sulks until next bar night*

I should be able to make it. For some reason, the RPLobby and other boxes do not load well for me- so i'll see if I will be able to stay the whole time. Hopefully, because I love me some karaoke!!

Next Bar Night will on November 19th @ 6-9 P.M. Server/Central Time in the Rp Lobby.

The theme of the night will be:

circus.jpg

A small announcement:

In December I will be hosting a Bar Night event themed for yes, Gift Giving. It is highly recommended that you bring a character that others have seen before or know of very well. (Perhaps your Iwaku persona?) The reason for this is simply giving gifts that mean something to everyone's characters. Again it is a recommendation, but if you wish to participate now is a good time to start thinking of which character you'd like to bring and have everyone get to know.

I will use my persona. Matthew ^^ (PB, or Me!)) This will be my first time. So lets see what this will be like :P

The next Bar Night is on November 26th @ 7-10 P.M. in the Rp Lobby.

It's Thanksgiving and the Bartender is going all out for the occasion.... Except the Bartender isn't much of a cook and everything is burnt, including the turkey. The patrons must band together to help save the feast!

large_burntturkeyweb.jpg

That was SO MUCH FUN!! Thank you for an awesome chat! [MENTION=1030]Zen[/MENTION], is there any way to post a recap of the night somewhere for others to read?

There are logs yes. And I started posting them when I first started Bar night but I've grown lazy since then. >.< You guys are free to post your own though or summarize if you'd like.

The Bar Night group has been created, albeit roughly. I will add more discussions and stuff when I have the time to. Join if you'd like. There is a Character Vault thread for those of you who frequent Bar Night.