[Aug 10, 2014 - 6-9PM CST]Bar Night!

Next Bar Night event is taking place on December 7th in the Roleplay Lobby @ 6-9 P.M. The theme of the night is:

313141903_44cafff9e6_z.jpg

Also reminding everyone again about the Gift Giving theme. This Bar Night is scheduled to happen on December 14th in the Roleplay Lobby @ 6-9 P.M. Bring with you your festive cheer!

Good question. ^^

For the gift giving bar night, I'm going to bring back Hiko! But I'm going to post up her character sheet anyway to refresh your memories or inform new players.

Name: Tachibana Hiko
Race: Japanese-Korean; Human.
Personality&History: She's mental. Okay, not really. But she IS one hell of a spitfire. She's got an attitude, not to mention a big, fat ego. But that's to be expected when you're the only female banchou in all of Tokyo. And it's not like she's barely making the team or some kind of mascot. No, she's quite capable of kicking your ass. But here's the hilarious catch! Around her gang, Hiko is boyish in so many ways. She dresses, talks, and acts like a boy. But over the summer, her gang disbanded for vacation and she took that time to visit Okinawa and try to get in touch with her feminine side. She somehow ended up with the burning desire to completely remake herself into a charming and beautiful young woman. (She wanted a boyfriend, but don't tell her I told you. I value my guts.) Easier said than done.
Appearance: It really depends on which Hiko you get that day but there's one thing about her that never changes: her fiery red hair.
Gift Ideas: She likes guy stuff! Motorcycles, fighting, cigarettes, booze, fighting, shounen anime/manga, nailbats, fighting, ice cream (boys like ice cream, right?), skipping class, WWE, jeans, male bling, silk dress shirts with ugly patterns, cute dresses and shoes (wait, what?), fighting, etc.

PS, she has the power to create and control fire.

The next Bar Night will take place on January 5th from 6-9 P.M. Server/Central Time in the Roleplay Lobby.

The theme for this night is...

jukebox.png

YAY BAR NIGHT! :D

6-7pm server time would be what time in Switzerland? Sorry for the stupid question but I am rubbish in the time difference.

I'm glad this is on Saturday x_x Diana would have murdered me if it was on Friday.

The next Bar Night will take place on February 9th from 6-9 P.M. Server/Central in the Rp Lobby.

The theme of the event is:

baby-in-a-basket.jpg

Tentative date for next Bar Night is Feb 16th 6-9 P.M. in the RP Lobby

The theme for this night is

rose-colored-glasses1.jpg

February 9th's Bar Night unfortunately has to be cancelled. Apologies to those of you who wish to attend.

The next Bar Night event will be hosted on March 25th from 6-9 P.M in the Roleplay Lobby. The theme for this night will be...

[SPOILI]
promo-hourglass.jpg
[/SPOILI]

The next Bar Night event will take place on April 7th from 6 - 9 P.M. Central/Server Time in the Roleplay Lobby. This night's theme was brought to you by Revision.

Please note that this is a TENTATIVE date.

Confirmed date!

rose-colored-glasses1.jpg

Okay thanks to another derp of mine, the Sticky in the Cbox earlier was incorrect. Bar Night is suppose to happen on the 7th! Not the 6th! My apologies!

hahaha it's okay we still love you Zen!

The next Bar Night event will be on Monday May 27th @ 6 - 9 P.M. Central/Server Time in the Roleplay Lobby.

baby-in-a-basket.jpg

Zen, when are we continuing the scene between the Bartender, the Loner, and Therus?

I intend to continue it in the next Bar Night! No worries, I have not forgotten!