[Aug 10, 2014 - 6-9PM CST]Bar Night!

You type in /me

• Thank You
Reactions: AAB
Thanks for the Bar Night, Zen! It was a blast!

I was the lovely, deadly woman with many shady connections, Allegra Montessori. I won't reveal the others that I knew about in case they'd rather remain anon, since I know some folks prefer it.

So our Bar Night got drunken bombed by Tegmodeus. XD

And we feel so very very guilty about that. >_>

Zen, once this raging headache goes away, we'll start a convo to plan the next one. >_<

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
*ropes himself to the next bar night*

Roped in. :|

Also.... OOOW! @_@

• Love
Let me rope myself in this thing~
I hate boredom.

I'm definitely going to try and make the next one :)

A list of the chat's codes would also be helpful. Just saying.​

Bar Night Special: Into The Book will take place on Friday June 13 @ 6-9 P.M. Central/Server Time in the Mysterious Bar.

Specials are going to be a series that take place in Bar Night. This is where I'm running some serious plots that require players to work together to overcome challenges and obstacles. Do not expect these nights to be full of socialization and be prepared to work together. I also ask that characters don't resolve everything at once.

magical-book.jpg

READ ME: Patrons will not be starting in the Bar. Patrons will be starting off in an empty and decaying library.

Please do not be that person who resolves situations in one post. Those types of characters make for uninteresting roleplay! Instead, involve other people and work together!

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Plug plug, plug-plug plug PLUG! >:[

Plug... pluggy plug plug.

(Plug)

*plugs*

:|

• Love
Thanks for setting this up, Zen.