[Aug 10, 2014 - 6-9PM CST]Bar Night!

HALF AN HOUR TILL BAR NIGHT STARTS!

Aww, it already started v.v

I look forward to the next bar night, Zen~!

[Quixote ] -05:48 Jun 13
[The Bartender enters.] -05:48 Jun 13
It is dark and musty in this empty room. Moonlight pours in from broken windows, illuminating the grey stone floor and moss. The first thing you notice are the shelves wooden, decaying, and empty. They are almost as tall as the ceilings - which are at least two stories tall - but nothing sits on them. You cast your eyes downward and notice wooden chairs and tables which are etched with swirls, flowers, and runes. It's a library and it's completely empty of books. "Oh my goodness... Cosmos and Celestial, I thought I turned off the Bar's Door Opening Function." The Bartender has her hand clasped over her mouth, staring in horror as people appear in front of her. Her black dress is torn near the hem and her brown hair is a tangled mess of dirt, dust, and twigs. She's been here for a while. "Don't tell me you came through the book. Please, TELL ME YOU DID NOT COME THROUGH THE BOOK!" Silence. "... You did, didn't you? Hera, Aten, Buddha, and JEEESSSSUUUUSSSS! No no no NOOOOOO! This wasn't suppose to happen. How am I suppose to get you all out of here? I've been here for DAYS. DAYS I TELL YOU! Oh no no nonononononono." -The Bartender 05:49 Jun 13

[Atello enters.] -05:56 Jun 13
[Valerie enters.] -05:57 Jun 13
[Allegra Montessori enters.] -05:58 Jun 13
[Quixote kneels over the charred remains of her precious books, brushing her fingers across the pages. She sighs when they disintergrate to ash. The librarian presses her glasses up, then looks to Atello. "It's all gone, Atello."] -05:58 Jun 13
[Anthony enters.] -05:59 Jun 13
[Dr. Johnson ] -06:00 Jun 13
[Atello stands over Quixote, one hand absently ruffling her hair. He is not used to comforting people, and is distracted by the bartender's yelling. He directs a stern librarian scowl to her and her arriving companions. He never thought he would see the day when people would be shouting in his library.] -06:00 Jun 13
[Therus found himself quite confused. He'd expected the bar, and found himself in a library. The bartender looked quite worse for wear.] -06:00 Jun 13
[The Storyteller enters.] -06:00 Jun 13
[The Bartender whimpers quietly. "H-How are we going to..." ] -06:01 Jun 13
Quixote: swats Atello's hands from her hair, it's unruly enough. "What does it matter if they're shouting?" She cries, forlorn. "This is no library, anymore. We're not good for anything, now. May as well just shoot ourselves by the old oak tree and be done with it." -06:02 Jun 13
[Allegra Montessori emerged, clad in a dark gray pantsuit with narrow pinstripes, contrasted by a lavender blouse and her own long locks of raven hair. With purse hooked around her arm, she looked around the ruins of the room before eyeing the Bartender, whom she'd met before. "Bartender?" She confirmed. "Did.. it happen again? I was just on my way to a trade deal. You.. look terrible."] -06:03 Jun 13
[Anthony looks at his fellow companions and then at The Bartender. He wasn't where he was supposed to be. He knew something was wrong. The android looked up at The Bartender and began to speak in a polite robotic voice. "If there is a way, there is a will." The android began to calculate where the exit could be, but he didn't know enough about the room to know.] -06:03 Jun 13
[Vaanta enters.] -06:03 Jun 13
[Atello scowls harder, his high cheekbones accentuating his austere look. His dark hair was slicked back perfectly, a matching darkness to his long cowl. He was immaculate, despite the swirling ashes. "I wouldn't give the villagers the satisfaction of finding our corpses."] -06:04 Jun 13
Therus: Dodging the strange and seemingly arcane furniture, Therus walked over to where the Bartender stood frazzled and in a state of dismay. "What's going on, Bartender?" he asked her. He could feel that his powers had abandoned him, that his godhood would do him no favours in this strange realm. -06:04 Jun 13
Valerie: Valerie stands silently at the door way, a chubby girl with fair skin and raven hair that lays in soft curls down her back. Her light eyes glint over the yelling female, studying her panic. Something was obviously amiss, but Valerie hadn't the slightest idea what anyone was speaking about as it was her first time heading to the bar, which indeed did not seem to be a bar at the moment. -06:05 Jun 13
[The Bartender collapses onto her knees, staring at the people in front of her. "Did what happen Allegra? Did you suddenly get transported into another world? OF COURSE YOU DID!" She looked mournful. "Oh Therus. I - I screwed up. Bad." ] -06:05 Jun 13
Quixote: shudders. "Uuugh, you're right. And the CHILDREN, touching us with their fingers, their tiny GERM-RIDDEN children fingers!" A spiral lock of red hair tumbles into her face. Quixote blows it away. "Ppbbbbbbbbbt!" -06:06 Jun 13
[The Bartender pauses and looks at the librarians. "... Who you both here this entire time?" ] -06:06 Jun 13
[Atello glares at the bartender. "Of course we are. You're in our library, you silly girl."] -06:06 Jun 13
[Quixote "We just didn't feel like talking to you, because you look so...dirty." ] -06:07 Jun 13
Atello: "Which is saying something for a person stranded in a room full of ashes." -06:07 Jun 13
The Storyteller: A voice rang out from within the library, echoing from all around. It's source was unclear, disembodied. "Oh, finally, someone I can trust to finish the game has come! Oh, I was begining to think you would never show. How dreadful that would have been!" The voice had a sort of whimsy, filled with excitement. -06:08 Jun 13
[Quixote pulls out her can of spray disinfectant and sprays it on the bartender.] -06:08 Jun 13
[Quixote groans. "Not this guy again!"] -06:08 Jun 13
Therus: Therus lowered himself beside the Bartender, eventually ending up sitting on the balls of his feet. "Screwed up, how?" Therus scrunched his face up, remembering the last time he'd found himself in a world-that-was-not-the-Bartender's-Bar. "Is this like the time with the laptop?" Therus narrowed his eyes at the goddess beside him. "Are you the real Bartender?" -06:08 Jun 13
[Atello closes his eyes with barely contained outrage as the voice fills his library.] -06:09 Jun 13
[Anthony stared at The Bartender trying to compute the information given to him. The people around him were not from his realm, and he couldn't understand what was going on. "Did the reactor use the mana powering it to teleport me out?" Anthony cocked his head at the words he was hearing. Were they all mad? Anthony straightened his suit and then looked for the voice. "Is that the captain speaking? This surely must be some sort of simulation."] -06:09 Jun 13
The Bartender: "Of course I'm the real Bar - " She sputters suddenly at the can of disinfectant. "DO YOU MIND?!" -06:09 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: A series of unexpected events occured for Dr. Johnson who moment before was in his arm chair waiting for the Darceys to arrive for afternoon tea. Much to his surprise and his displeasure he now found himself in an empty room with burning books and some other strangers flaffing some nonsense about other worlds and being transported. One even felt the need to bring up the subject of children and touching. With a sigh the Dr. took out his pocket watch to check the time, only to find it blurred at out of sync "Oh Poppycock" he cursed leaning against his cane. When a loud ringing of a strange voice reverberated of the edge of the walls of the strange dimension.-06:09 Jun 13
[Vaanta pauses mid stride, her large frame taking a brief moment to stop it's forward movement a do a little wobble back into place. She wore grubby mechanics clothes and slowly reached to place her hand on the handle of the long wrench holstered in a tool belt before taking a brief look at the gathered figures and then behind her. "I'm pretty sure this was supposed to be.. not this.." ] -06:10 Jun 13
[Allegra Montessori 's hand instinctively reached into her handbag as the voice echoed against the empty walls. Her eyes scanned each of the other individuals in the room cautiously.]-06:10 Jun 13
[Quixote shouts into the air, directing her attention to The Storyteller's voice. "You again? Haven't you caused enough chaos?!"] -06:10 Jun 13
[Atello puts his hand on his fellow librarian. "Don't encourage it, dear."] -06:11 Jun 13
[The Bartender pauses at the voice. "... Don't tell me." ] -06:11 Jun 13
Therus: Therus looked up, visibly startled by both the disinfectant and the disembodied voice. "Uhh..." he said, shaking the Bartender's shoulder. "Disembodied voice. Waves of power rolling off of it. Should I be concerned?" -06:11 Jun 13
[The Bartender clears her throat at the android. "That is no Captain." ] -06:12 Jun 13
[Anthony kicked one of the smoldering books and then turned to Quixote. "Has this happened before? I have never participated in such a game. I have only spoken to the captain once before and I was on my way to speak to him. This must be some sort of game." Anthony turned to The Bartender and then shook his head. "Of course there is a captain, we are still aboard the Initium Novem! Aren't we?"] -06:12 Jun 13
[The Bartender laughs nervously. "Oh no you're not. You are in a Book. A goddamn Book." She points towards the ceiling. "And HE is apparently in charge." ] -06:13 Jun 13
Valerie: Valerie steps aside and takes in the scene once more. Where the hell was that voice coming from? What the hell was going on? These people were insane. Turning around she studied the windows, she really couldn't see outside. "Hmm, can we get out of here by popping out the glass windows or... Y'know, going back through a door?" She spoke in a soft tone that was mostly to herself and glided smoothly to the windows to touch the broken glass, ultimately pricking her middle finger. As blood dripped down her hand she bit her lip. Panic of others was very contagious. -06:14 Jun 13
[Quixote crossses her arms, still glaring up to the ceiling. "He's The Storyteller, the God of Imagination, and the reason why you all are here mucking up our library. And I suppose being a God means BEING A HUMORLESS DICK."] -06:14 Jun 13
[Atello sniffs. "That may well be. But this is MY library, and I will thank you all to move along." The librarian stepped through the crowd and made shooing motions with his hands. "Run along, now. There's a whole town outside where the others found houses. You can live there for the rest of your miserable days. Chop chop."] -06:14 Jun 13
[Vaanta leaned down and tasted a bit of the ash "Looks like someone else already mucked up your library"] -06:15 Jun 13
The Storyteller: There was a sruge of laughter from the disembodied voice, loud and cheereful, just before the doors to the library swung open. Standing in the doorway was a tall, lanky, human looking man with a scholarly black robe and round glasses. He was smiling from ear to ear as he stepped inside, the doors slamming shut behind him. "Hello everyone! And welcome! Welcome all!" His gaze darted around to everyone, even giving his great smile to the librarians. After a moment, his gaze settled on the Bartender. -06:15 Jun 13
The Storyteller: Surge* -06:15 Jun 13
[The Bartender begins backing away on her hands and knees.] -06:16 Jun 13
The Bartender: "So... Someone else can talk to him." -06:16 Jun 13
[Atello sighs and keeps his back to the Storyteller. "Get on with it, would you?"] -06:17 Jun 13
[Anthony thought for a moment trying to understand what the bartender was saying. "This is against all rules of nature, how is it possible to be in a book? Let me try to use my communicator to alert the captain." Anthony searched his pockets and found that his pocket watch that he used to signal the captain was gone. His gaze moved to the human in front of him. "Why are we here?" ] -06:17 Jun 13
[Allegra Montessori shook her head. "Cazzo. No, this is not happening. I don't have time for this!" Her eyes fixated upon the Storyteller as he entered in unnecessarily grandiose fashion. "I don't have time for your games. How do we get out of here?"] -06:17 Jun 13
Therus: Therus straightened to his full height, brushing off ash and dust from his pants as he did. "Oh for the love of--" He shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. "The God of Imagination. This is going to end well." He levelled a gaze at the Storyteller. "I've heard a great deal about you... And I thank you for providing stories to put people to restful slumber... but what the fuck, exactly, are we all doing here?" asked Therus. Powerless to do anything, there was a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. The Bartender's evident fear was not lost on him, serving only to make the knot in his gut tighter. -06:18 Jun 13
Quixote: The librarian digs around in her voluminous robes, before drawing out a glowing library card. She holds it in front of herself in an attempt to shield herself from the god's meta-powers. -06:18 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: Now paying close attention the the conversation that was about the room the doctor walked next to the bartender, running his hand thoughtfully thorugh his beard as they spoke about being inside of a book. It was strange, these people although odd really did have a vast sense of imagination or he really was in some sort of strange version of Narnia. The odd sounding voice welcomed them "The plot thickens!" the doctor cheers looking curiously toward the bartender who backed away. Curious, seemed like a nice enough fellow "Good day!" the doctor cheers over to the story teller with a hearty smile. -06:19 Jun 13
[Vaanta really had no idea about any of this talk of gods or worlds in books, but what she did know was that Quixote had just pulled out a very interesting object. "Ooo how's it glow like that, it looks paper thin, where do the bolts go?" she chirped as she got wholly too close to the card and it's holder.] -06:21 Jun 13
[Anthony listened to the voices around him. They knew so much, was this apart of some grand scheme? "I have a question." The android raised his hand in a polite fashion while looking at the storyteller. "Who are you?"] -06:21 Jun 13
Valerie: "And alls I wanted was a couple shots of vodka. How about someone uses their crazy magic to get a round in here since this was supposed to be a damn bar." Her smart comments were more under her breath than anything as she licked at the blood on her finger. Her blood dripped from her hand and splattered softly on the stone floor. Her eyes grazed the boy who called himself "The Story-Teller" and then the crowd. People kept mentioning games. Was she going to have to do tricks like a dog to get her treat? -06:21 Jun 13
The Storyteller: "Aurora! How are you my dear? It's been so long! Something like two or three millenia I think... So wonderful of you to come. I see that book I left in that little bar of your finally came in handy." His attention was suddeny grabbed by the rest of the crowd of people. So anxious they were, so rushed. So noisey. "Yes, well. Right then, on with the show! Now, you are all here to play a game. Your only objective is to reach my castle and confront me within it. If you succeed, you can go home! If you fail, you stay here forever. Simple enough I'd say. Now if you need any help, I'm sure the villagers outside will be glad to provide some. Or not! Who knows." -06:22 Jun 13
[The Bartender 's face falls.] -06:22 Jun 13
[Quixote slaps Vaanta on the nose with the library card. "Stop breathing on me, Germy!"] -06:22 Jun 13
[The Bartender points to the librarians. "C-Can they help us Storteller?" ] -06:23 Jun 13
The Storyteller: "Them? Not sure why you'd want them to help... But sure! I love a good show. Should be most entertaining. Right then, off you go. Hop to it!" -06:24 Jun 13
[Atello sighs and rocks back and forth on his feet, still keeping his back and clasped hands to the storyteller. "Well, at least the game is slightly different this time." He was impatient for these riff-raff to clear out of his library.] -06:24 Jun 13
[Anthony wasn't ready for any games, he had a speech to prepare. The council wouldn't let him be apart of them without a speech. The android didn't know how to get through this situation, so he played along. "Let's start out adventure!"] -06:25 Jun 13
The Storyteller: The Storyteller exited the Library, fading away as he walked. -06:25 Jun 13
[The Bartender tuuuuurrrrns to the Librarians. "All questions about this place will be directed to them, as I have no fucking clue how to get out." ] -06:25 Jun 13
[Quixote raises an eyebrow at the Storyteller, then the other at the Bartender. Then she lowered both to scowl at Anthony. "Really?"] -06:26 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: The doctor gave the storyteller a surprised look "A castle? how very odd for this day and age! and village people!" he was obviously amused as he tried to connect dots "I see! this must be the famous theatre that has become the rage! How on earth did I get here though?" -06:26 Jun 13
[Vaanta blinks and takes a step back, falling over in the process "Rude" She shrugged, resolving to find out more about that card later. "So.. how did we get here? some kind of long distance molecular distributor? Seems unlikely.. maybe he'll tell us if we get to him!"] -06:26 Jun 13
Valerie: Valerie wipes the blood off on her simple black sundress and laughs. "I have a good question, is there another bar in this town?" -06:26 Jun 13
[Atello is now known as: Atello the Librarian] -06:26 Jun 13
It would appear that the Storyteller did not close the doors behind him. -The Storyteller 06:26 Jun 13

[Quixote is now known as: Quixote the Librarian] -06:26 Jun 13
[Anthony made a confused face trying to search his files for something. "What is a castle?" Anthony was only specialized in mana and the government that he served. "I assume based on how the door is ajar, we follow him?" ] -06:27 Jun 13
[Allegra Montessori shrugged her shoulders helplessly, sighing as she shook her head, looking at the others. "It's like a medieval version of Saw. He's Jigsaw, and we're his victims." She wasn't sure how many would actually understand the reference, but... she hoped someone at least would.] -06:27 Jun 13
Therus: "Hey!" Therus called after the Storyteller, livid. "HEY! You do not ignore me!" Therus balled his fists, seething. "Just because I'm a minor god. I'll fucking show him. All the major gods, older ones, looking down on me..." muttered Therus, bolting out through the door, finding the Storyteller vanished into thin air. He stomped back into the library, grabbing the Bartender's arm. "We're going after him. You and me." -06:28 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian resumed his shooing motions. "Right, come along. Everyone out."] -06:28 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian starts spraying the disinfectant. "Yes, out with you!"] -06:28 Jun 13
[The Bartender looks confused. "No no no no. We are doing no such thing. Therus PLEASE. The others need to get home as well." ] -06:29 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: "Come along men!" the doctor called loudly then regarded the women "And ladies" he added before wondering proudly through the open doors -06:30 Jun 13
The Bartender: "At least bring the others along." -06:30 Jun 13
[Vaanta "Agh that stings! Stoppit" Vaanta backed away from the haze off disinfectant and mild annoyance stopping just short of the door.] -06:30 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian picks up a broom and starts jabbing Valerie's legs. "Come on. Chop chop."] -06:30 Jun 13
Therus: Therus regarded the other patrons of the bar. "Them?" He let out a sigh. "Fine. Fine. Let's go." He raised his voice. "If any of you fuckers expect to get home, we better get going." -06:31 Jun 13
Outside the library, a small village awaits the new guests to this world. The buildings are crude, miserable looking structures, and the villagers share the same misery. Dirt roads, mud caked feet, and a feeling of despair all around. -The Storyteller 06:31 Jun 13

The villagers are rather peculiar though. There is an old lady walking down the street holding hands with a small draconian child. A humanoid android hammers away at a horse shoe at the nearby blacksmith's hut. A werewolf sits at a street corner begging for food or coin. Everyone here seems out of place.-The Storyteller 06:31 Jun 13

Then, before their very eyes, the world around them begins to shimmer and morph. What once was a small impoverished village suddenly changes into a beautiful hamlet. The buildings made of carved stone and wood. The streets paved with cobblestone. The villagers dressed in fine silk and cotton. The werewolf beggar now a werewolf street vendor, selling fish that he caught himself just this morning. The sky seems brighter, the air cleaner. What's more, the villagers don't seem to react to the sudden change. They simply continue about their business. -The Storyteller 06:31 Jun 13

[The Bartender pauses. "And just so everyone knows - that was the God of Imagination. He's going to fuck us over." ] -06:31 Jun 13
[Sam, the Cowboy enters.] -06:32 Jun 13
[Anthony turned to the librarians and The Bartender and spoke. "I thought this was a simulation?" The disinfectant sprayed didn't bother Anthony, it was one of the less human things he slightly enjoyed. He walked out into the world and was confused. This must have been a simulation. "I don't believe in Gods. It's not practical."] -06:32 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian drives everyone towards the door with his broom. "OUT! OUT!"] -06:32 Jun 13
[Allegra Montessori swats in an annoyed manner at the librarian with the disinfectant. "Would you stop that? Merda." With a reluctant sigh, she gazed out the doors of the library in the direction the Storyteller left from. She glanced at Therus and the Bartender, the only two people she actually recognized. "I guess we're the returning players, right?"] -06:32 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian starts hitting Anthony the Android with his broom. "Get out you dirty tinman!"] -06:34 Jun 13
[Sam, the Cowboy rides up to the party on his paint horse. He looks awfully sympathetic and tips his hat towards Allegra. "Howdy miss. Now don't tell me ya'll got in through that book." ] -06:34 Jun 13
[Vaanta shimmies out the door while grumbling, seeing the the town change she remarks "Huh.. felt a bit like home for a second there.." Before taking a good look at the villagers "Oh wow! lookit that!" she exclaimed before running off towards the blacksmith.] -06:34 Jun 13
[Lera the Blacksmith enters.] -06:35 Jun 13
Therus: [[OOC: I have to eat dinner. Everyone just assume Therus is with the party making disparaging remarks about The Storyteller]] -06:35 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian nearly has a struck when Sam's horse shits on her library floor. "AAAAARGH! Get that fucking thing out of here!" Sprays more disenfectant.] -06:35 Jun 13
Valerie: Valerie smiled through tight lips. 'Thanks for the answer, assholes.' She thought to herself, shuffling out the door before Atello could push her out with the broom. She ignored the change of atmosphere and went her own way, obviously the others had a different agenda. Wandering aimlessly she had two places to keep an eye out for. One, a bar. Two, a giant ass castle in the middle of a village. Her feet clacked along cobblestone because of the metal on the bottom of her shoes for dancing. So much for a night of fun. Her finger brushed her bangs out of her left eye, revealing one eye much paler than the other. -06:35 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: At the mention of returning players the doctors ears prickled. So that group had been here before. Games were such fun to play and most of all in the great theatre! what a pleasure! addressing the bartender, Allegra and Therus he smiled "So you've been here before?!?! what's the game plan?" he gestured dramatically "If there's a script i'm very sorry but i'll have you know I am an exquisite actor!" -06:36 Jun 13
[Lera the Blacksmith looks up from her handy work and shakes her head. "More of ya huh? Mercy." ] -06:36 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian turns to Atello. "Right, I think you and I should go find this Storyteller dick, punch him in the dick, take his book, and send these filthy, filthy people back to their filthy disgusting multiverses."] -06:37 Jun 13
[The Bartender shakes her head at the Doctor. "No this isn't a game. Well it might be. But I - We don't need actors. We need to hold it together." ] -06:37 Jun 13
[Vaanta leaned in her head close to the blacksmith's as she inspected her "Those are some interesting couplings you've got" She gently placed a hand on her shoulder and peered under her armpit "What power source do ya use? Doesn't look like one I'm familiar with.."] -06:38 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian stands sternly with his broom, his cheekbones perfect. "Yes, dear. I concur."] -06:38 Jun 13
[Allegra Montessori remained skeptical despite the picturesque scenery. As the cowboy rode up, she eyed him with a look bordering somewhere between caution, disbelief, and contempt. "I didn't come out of a book. What kind of merduso question is th--" She paused, her black stiletto heels pivoting as she turned to look back at the charred and ashen books in the library. "...or did I?"] -06:38 Jun 13
[Anthony smiled as he saw another android. He must have been apart of the simulation and would help him get to the council. Anthony jogged toward the android then watched him work. "Is there any way you can get me to the council?"] -06:38 Jun 13
On the horizon, far in the distance, the sillouette of a large castle can be seen from the village. A GOLDEN BRICK ROAD appears to lead from one end of the village towards the castle. -The Storyteller 06:38 Jun 13

[Sam, the Cowboy sighs and shakes his head. "I'm 'fraid you are missy. We all came from a book." He gestures towards the village. "None of us have a found a way out either." ] -06:39 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: The doctor nodded "Ah! so the strage crew! is the stage manager around anywhere? it would be a delight to help manage such an exquisite project!" a golden brick road suddenly appear "Oh well look at this, just like the wizard of Oz!" -06:39 Jun 13
[Lera the Blacksmith looks up at Vaanta and Anthony. "I use... Everything. Copper, Iron, Mithril, Mana. Our resources change all the time." ] -06:39 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian points at the yello-er-golden brick road with her spray can. "I think we should follow that."] -06:39 Jun 13
[Lera the Blacksmith frowns at Anthony. "And I know nothing 'bout a Council." ] -06:40 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian waves his broom in the air, getting the attention of the ragtag group. "Right, listen to the man with the broom, everyone. Our town is full and we have no room from another wave of idiots. So if you'll proceed with me down the golden road, we can find the Storyteller and have sent you and your loud voices and your dirty shoes straight back to where you came from!:] -06:41 Jun 13
[Vaanta backs away a second, pondering "You use the raw materials as a power source? Damn that's pretty fancy, we just use em as Chasis' back home, but... hmmm"] -06:41 Jun 13
Valerie: Valerie looks up and notices the yellow-brick road, her eyes seeing the outline of what appeared to be a castle. She stared a moment, looking down and up again before making the connection. 'This is going to be a trap.' Val could feel it in her bones. 'It's definitely, 100% a trap' she thought, walking at first, then bolting to what appeared to be the castle. She was going to go home, go to a regular fucking bar, and go to bed. -06:42 Jun 13
[Anthony nodded to the android and then frowned. "Well if you speak of mana, then I must be still on the ship. Maybe it's someone on the lower levels playing a prank on me." Anthony chuckled for a moment. He turned to the castle, it reminded him of something he saw once while in the Entertainment District. "That looks like something I know."] -06:42 Jun 13
[The Bartender points frantically to Atello. "Yes listen to him! I think he knows what he's doing." Her face grows serious. "You do know what you're doing right?"] -06:42 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "Yes he knows what he's doing! EVERYONE OUT! OUT! OOOOOOUT!"] -06:43 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian scowled at the Bartender. "Of course I know what I'm doing, you insufferable girl. Stand up straight!" He prodded her back with the broom] -06:43 Jun 13
[The Bartender smiles nervously. "Well, if this is a trap, at least we have each other!" She hugs Therus' shoulder. ] -06:43 Jun 13
[Sam, the Cowboy frowns at the Librarian and then calls for Valeria. "WAIT MISS! DON'T YOU WANT PROVISIONS?!"] -06:44 Jun 13
[Allegra Montessori glances inside her bag once again, appearing to count something among the contents before closing it back up and letting it hang from her elbow. "Well. It doesn't seem like we have much choice but to follow, right?"] -06:44 Jun 13
[Vaanta glanced around at Atello "that guys becoming a real pain.." she muttered, pouting a little as she watched the two librarian's bully the bartender. "You're also a robot right?" She asked Antony "Though you're looking to be made of some pretty fancy alloys, what on earth did they find to power something as advanced as you?"] -06:45 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: "A man with a broom! what a brilliant contradiciton to a witch! well played to the organisers here!" the doctor marvelled at the acting, the storyline even the others were convincing. So serious, even yelling! "Ever forward! Never backward!" the curves of his smile grew with bright eyes as he marched on merrily following the guide's orders. -06:45 Jun 13
[Lera the Blacksmith shakes her head. "They're gonna die out there. Just like the last ones..." ] -06:45 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian waved his broom at Lera. "STOP TELLING ALL THE TOURIST'S THEY'RE GOING TO DIE!"] -06:46 Jun 13
[Lera the Blacksmith narrows her eyes at the Librarian. "Well ain't that what happens to all the others? They leave on this journey to get out, but they never make it. We'll find their corpses though." ] -06:46 Jun 13
[Anthony answered Vaanta in a question. "I do not know of an Earth you speak of. I am from the colony ship Initium Novem. Isn't that where you are from?" Anthony then raised a brow at Lera.] -06:47 Jun 13
[Albania Petrakov looks about.] -06:47 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "She does that A LOT. It's creepy."] -06:47 Jun 13
Valerie: Out of breath and out of shape for that matter, Valerie continued on. Losing her speed but not her determination. 'If it's a trap I'm fucked, but if it's not then great. What am I worried about anyway?' Her shoes echoed along brick and so did her fall once her shoe caught in a crack. "Fuck!" Her arms broke her fall and she rolled over and tried to gather herself. She was ahead of the others at least. Checking herself for injuries she stood and decided she was fine. But maybe running wasn't such a good idea. Expecially when your depth perception was off from being half blind. Taking a deep breath she continued on. -06:47 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "Right, I'm going. There's no damage these idiots can deal to our library that hasn't already been done."] -06:48 Jun 13
Therus: "Seriously?" Therus frowned. "SERIOUSLY?!" He could not believe they were going with this. "The guy said he wants a game. Do you really think he would magically put a yellow brick road to his castle so that we could just end the game?" Therus shook the Bartender. "Tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this is a terrible, TERRIBLE idea." -06:48 Jun 13
[Lera the Blacksmith sighs and wipes the grease off of her hands. "I'm just tellin' it how it is miss. You go on that road, and ya die." ] -06:48 Jun 13
AND SO our heroic, misanthropic germaphobes set off down the golden brick road. -Quixote the Librarian 06:49 Jun 13

Valerie soon found herself coming towards a small village. Upon arriving, she came to the realization that it was the same village she had just left. The group she arrived with still there. -The Storyteller 06:49 Jun 13

[The Bartender sighs, rolling her eyes. "Well what other plan do we have Therus? Just stick together..." ] -06:49 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian casts quick glances about her as she walks through the fantasy town. "Disgusting."] -06:49 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian gave Lera a last stern glare then turned and followed his fellow librarian. They strode quickly after the half-stumbling, half-sprinting Valerie. "WALK, don't run, girl."]-06:49 Jun 13
[Sam, the Cowboy sighs, removes his hat and waves goodbye to the party. "Take care now! And don't die!" ] -06:50 Jun 13
[Lera the Blacksmith shouts, "YES DON'T DIE!" ] -06:50 Jun 13
Therus: "I dunno, Bartender, maybe we could wait for some fucker with an airship to come through the book and we could bomb the castle that way" said the god dryly. "You know, I'm more ready to trust the creepy blacksmith than these two fools" he said, gesturing to Atello and Quixote. -06:50 Jun 13
The Bartender: "We're off to a see wizard... And possible our death! But it's okay, we're all together!" -06:51 Jun 13
[Vaanta nodded and smiled at Lera "nice to meet ya! Guess I'm heading off with this lot though.." She turned on the spot, almost fell over and then made a odd bouncing jog after the group as she tried to regain her balance, running up besides Antony "So where's this Initititiium Novum place? I've never heard of it.."] -06:51 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: The dhampir strolled into the library to look for some books. Alva sighed as she saw the yellow brick road. I wonder why there is a yellow road... The spectacled lady smiled as she took a stroll. -06:51 Jun 13
[Dr. Johnson starts singing "We're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Oz because because because! of all the wonderful things he does!" with a low pitched gruffled tone. "I must say! simply exquisite scenery!" it appeared the tone around him seemed rather dull. Well of course, they were venturing forth on an epic quest, it was only Johnson out of character. It was time to play the role! taking a deep breath his expression turned serious "Men, women! we are venturing forth into an uncharted kingdom! we must keep our wits about us!" ] -06:52 Jun 13
Allegra Montessori: [ Umm, just had something pretty urgent come up. Going to have to leave. Just assume Allegra is with the group being sassy. Have her shoot people if necessary. ] -06:52 Jun 13
[(Logout) Allegra Montessori fled in terror.] -((06:52 Jun 13))
[Quixote the Librarian already getting a side stich as she walks. "Oh Zod, I am out of shape."] -06:52 Jun 13
Valerie: "Little girl! Excuse you OLD MAN!" She laughed, looking back as she walked, then turned her head to look forward. Her face dropped and pace slower. "You gotta be kidding me..." She stumbled, "Well at least it isn't the kind of trap where you die." She walked forward again, passing the group and giving a wave as she decided to take a turn and go east instead, leaving the group once more. -06:52 Jun 13
Valerie: slowed* -06:53 Jun 13
After some time traveling down the golden brick road, the group comes to a fork, one path to the right and one to the left. The disembodied voice was heard once more. "Time to make a choice! What will it be? Where will you go? To the left could be candy and riches. To the right could be firey death! Will you be able to make the best choice?" -The Storyteller 06:54 Jun 13

[Anthony raised a brow and then shouted back at the voice. "Is there a hint?"] -06:54 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian mutters. "I bet we find the polar bear from Lost..."] -06:54 Jun 13
[Vaanta immediately chimed in with a loud "Ooo candy!" before covering her mouth and blushing.] -06:54 Jun 13
[The Bartender looks to her party. "Well. How about we split up? I think we'll be fine." ] -06:55 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "He doesn't give hints. Just hemorroids." ] -06:55 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: Alva hastens her pace, running towards the group. She bet they had an inkling of what happened, not that she wished to know. -06:55 Jun 13
[Anthony nodded at The Bartender. "I think that is a good idea, we can cover more ground."] -06:56 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: Pointing toward the left Johnson boldly stood at the front "Let us face the fiery beast that stands before us and slay him with our might! the riches the candy? no! they are for village people! children! a fools trick! let us laugh in the face of danger!" he attempted an inspirational speech -06:56 Jun 13
Therus: Again, Therus was baffled by the series of idiotic proposals that the group seemed more than willing to follow. "Look. He's the God of Imagination..." Therus crinkled his nose before realizing something and yelling up at the sky. "HEY! They should call you the God of Cliches! Really? Splitting the group, how predictable and not imaginative!"-06:56 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian crosses her arms, blowing an errant strand of hair out of her face. "Much as I hate to say it, but we should probably stick together. It's easier to narrate that way."] -06:57 Jun 13
[Vaanta sidled up to the bartender "If we do slit up can I go left" she mumbled with a sheepish smile.] -06:57 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: [I have to leave for a bit. Please make sure Albania stays with the group while I'm gone.] The red-haired dhampir tries to capture their attention. -06:57 Jun 13
Valerie: Valerie cocked her head to the side and looked about. The village was strange, the people where strange. Kind of just being there, ignoring all the newcomers and stuck in their own business. Maybe it was because the people weren't really... People. Something about book characters right? Although surely no book she ever read. Stopping a woman with a carriage on the street she politely asked if there was a bar around town. -06:57 Jun 13
[(Logout) Albania Petrakov has logged out.] -((06:57 Jun 13))
[The Bartender scoffs at Quixote. "Nonsense. Like the android said, we'll cover more ground if we split up." ] -06:58 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian raised an eyebrow at Therus, while standing at the road fork, hands clasped behind his back. "He can't hear you, young man. Gods don't listen to people. They just eat them."] -06:58 Jun 13
[(Logout) Lera the Blacksmith has logged out.] -((06:59 Jun 13))
[(Logout) Sam, the Cowboy escapes to a secret lair!] -((06:59 Jun 13))
The Storyteller: (OOC: Valerie should be caught up with the group now, they all left together. She was meant to have come back to the village via a loop just before the group moved on together.) -06:59 Jun 13
The Bartender: "Everyone - PICK A DIRECTION AND A PARTNER!" -07:00 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: The doctor nodded to the Bartnder "I shall go right! who will go with me?" -07:00 Jun 13
[The Bartender latches onto to Dr. Johnson. ] -07:00 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian heads to the left, thinking Atello is right behind her.] -07:00 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian moved towards the right-hand road, his broom ready. "Alright. Only the less-annoying people come with me. Chop chop."] -07:00 Jun 13
[Anthony wasn't sure what to think about these "Gods." Maybe it was some sort of term they used on the lower level that he didn't understand. Anthony moved next to Vaanta because he has had the most interaction with her. "Where to?"] -07:01 Jun 13
Therus: "I am not just people... I am a GOD." growled Therus. "Look, why are we splitting up?" asked Therus, frowning at the Bartender. "In practically every story ever written, everyone in the group dies horribly..." -07:01 Jun 13
Valerie: (OOC I did come back to the group, but I did not follow the path again. If I knew it lead back to the group then why would I take the yellow brick road once more? My character assumes it just leads back to the same place. -07:01 Jun 13
[Vaanta hops off to the left "To the candy!" she replied with a grin to Antony. "Please tell me you know what that is!"] -07:01 Jun 13
Atello the Librarian: "We can hope." -07:01 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: The Doctor nodded and carried on forward smiling toward the Bartender who latched onto him "Let us go dear lady! let us smite this foul beast!" -07:02 Jun 13
[Anthony nodded to her. "There are some candy shops on the top level, I have only passed by but candy seems like a wonderful creation."] -07:02 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian swats a bumble bee out of her face as she tromps down the left hand road. "DON'T FOLLOW ME."] -07:03 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian followed after the Doctor and the Bartender. "Keep your voices down, you two. Hush!"] -07:03 Jun 13
The Bartender: [It was a miscommunication on my part Valeria. You should have been walking with the group.) -07:03 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: Oooo it was a secret mission, the doctor nodded with a grin on his face shushing the bartender next to him. -07:04 Jun 13
The Bartender: [Not back with the village.] -07:04 Jun 13
Therus: Therus glared at both groups parting ways at the fork. Again. Ignored. Great. Gnashing his teeth in anger, Therus stalked over towards the Bartender. -07:04 Jun 13
Valerie: (OOC: Ah, alright. I see.) -07:05 Jun 13
[Vaanta grinned widely "Oh it is! Where I come from they have these little sticks of biscuit and they dip them in chocolate and they are so good! But they never put enough in the box.." She pondered for a moment before digging deep in her pocket and pulling out a gnarled box. "Want one?" She mumbled, already having two in her mouth as she shoved one under Quixote's nose.] -07:05 Jun 13
Quixote the Librarian: (OOC: So..It's just me and the robot?) -07:06 Jun 13
[The Bartender scoffs at the Librarian. "Why do we need to be quiet...?"] -07:06 Jun 13
The Bartender: [OOC: It's you, the robot and Vaanta.] -07:06 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: "The dragon will hear you" the doctor inerjected -07:06 Jun 13
Valerie: Valerie sighs and runs her fingers through her hair, combing her bangs over her bad eyes and taking the right lane. Her fingers travel to the pockets in her dress, and she remembers her flask. Grabbing it she opens the sparkling metal container only to put it to her mouth and realize it's empty. "Worthless thing!" She hisses, throwing it into the grass. She was so very sober, and it was so very uncomfortable. -07:07 Jun 13
[Anthony frowned at Vaanta and declined. "I don't any any taste buds, so it wouldn't have any use to me. I guess Humans have some of the fun when it comes to taste."] -07:07 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian swats away the stale biscuit things. "I'm allergic to..whatever that is."] -07:07 Jun 13
The Bartender: "And Therus dear, nothing can happen to us if we stick together. Kinda like story with Dorothy. Honestly, don't you read?" -07:08 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian overtook the bartender and doctor, his cheekbones holding an austere scowl. "Because you are tedious and you say tedious things and I do not wish to hear them." He held his broom up so everyone could follow. "This way, children. Out tour of the Storyteller's magical hellhole continues.] -07:08 Jun 13
Valerie: (Can someone tell me who's going right and who's going left?) -07:08 Jun 13
The Bartender: Left: Quixote, Anthony, Vaanta. Others are going right] -07:09 Jun 13
The group decided to take both paths. Clever. OR WAS IT!? While traveling the left path, our heroes are lead into a forest filled with dead trees. Dark clouds begin moving in overhead, casting shadow over the forest. It's eerily quiet all around them, no aminals to be seen. -The Storyteller 07:10 Jun 13

[Vaanta huffed "What? Joy!? Yeah I can believe you're allergic to that.." She grimaced before turning back to Antony "Though I'd ask, you look pretty advanced, thought they might've figured out how to give you some of that stuff." she poked him jovially but hard on his arm.] -07:10 Jun 13
[Anthony smiled at her poking. ] -07:10 Jun 13
Valerie: (Alright so me Quix Anthony Vannta are all left. Got it. I think) -07:10 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: The doctor laughed at Atello's tone. Again brilliant acting "The grumpy sage. I see..." he pointed toward the bartender and therus "You're dorothy, God boy is tin man, i'll be the scarecrow and that guide fellow can be the Lion. If this doesn't work to script say so." he whispered, noticing that there were no sounds, no animals. Ooooo he felt a pleasant shiver run down his old bones as he adjusted his monocle, what would be next! -07:11 Jun 13
[Vaanta slowed down as the forest loomed "This.. doesn't look like candy.."] -07:11 Jun 13
Therus: "Tedious? I'm not... I'm trying to fucking keep us alive!" yelled Therus, hovering near the Bartender. "He's the god of imagination! There was probably a secret hidden safe path there. That would've been original!" -07:11 Jun 13
On the right path, our heroes likewise walk into a forest, though this one is full tall, healthy trees. The path begins to wind and curve, leading them deeper inside. -The Storyteller 07:11 Jun 13

[Anthony thought for a moment and then answered her. "I am a mana based system, I am advanced enough to be able to use Magi-tech and know the levels of the Initium Novem. "]-07:12 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian notes the lack of filthy animals. "Thank Zod for small miracles. What the Hell is that?" She points to something ahead.] -07:12 Jun 13
[The Bartender remarked. "You know... Everyone is taking to this new world rather well. Don't you think so Ther - " She stops and coughs into her fist. "Nevermind." ] -07:12 Jun 13
Valerie: Valeie glances upwards at the clouds as it begins to look like it's going to rain. "Great I suppose I'll have to ditch my wooden shoes if it rains" She muttered to herself, lagging far behind the group. She stopped and stared at the dead trees as she realized. Rain. Possible thunder and lightening. Fuck thunderstorms. Her pace became slower and she could feel panic build in her throat. Thunderstorms are terrible, terrible plauges on the land that usually resulted in flooding in her country. -07:13 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: The doctor put an arm on Therus's shoulder "rest assured young knight, we will prevail in our quest. We will fight fire with fire, imagination with imagination. Let your mind be strong!" -07:13 Jun 13
Vaanta: "Huh.. Mana.. I don't know that element.." She mused before the Librarian piped up and made her jump "What is it you joyless- eep.." -07:13 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian retorted over his shoulder to Therus. "Save your anger, Sir. You will need it when you face the Storyteller. He plays upon your patience like a pipe. The people of Hope are mired by cliche and humdrum. It is his means of control."] -07:14 Jun 13
the thing Quixote was pointing to was actually a 'things'. Many things. Upright corpses shuffling towards the three...adventurers. -Quixote the Librarian 07:15 Jun 13

[Anthony tilted his head at the woman. This is obviously some sort of prank, mana exists in every being, so she must know about it. He laughed it off an then looked ahead. ] -07:15 Jun 13
Therus: "If I didn't know better, I'd expect trees to start calling us names and hurling apples at us" remarked Therus sourly. "So he's cliched? Why is he called the God of Imagination then?" He shook his head. "And don't even think about it, Bartender. Just think, if you stay here and build a tavern, it will never be the same as your baby. And I will be damned if I let that fucker lord his seniority over me." -07:15 Jun 13
a rotting hand shot from the ground, snagging Valerie by the ankle. -Quixote the Librarian 07:16 Jun 13

[Atello the Librarian came to a halt as something rustled in the trees. ] -07:16 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "ZOMBIEEEEEEEES!" struggles to find her disenfectant spray] -07:16 Jun 13
[The Old Man comes stumbling out of the undergrowth] -07:16 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian stepped back upon seeing the Old Man] -07:17 Jun 13
AND SO IT BEGINS! WILL OUR HEROES BE ABLE TO OVERCOME? OR WILL THEY FAIL IN TRADEGY!? -The Storyteller 07:17 Jun 13

[Vaanta gulped quietly, grabbing at the handle of her long wrench "You think they might have the candy!?" she yelled over Quixote's exclamation.] -07:17 Jun 13
[The Old Man turns and looks them, cocking his head and spilling wisps of grey hair. He grins toothlessly. "Oooooh, come ta see yer old grandpop, eh?"] -07:17 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "DID YOUR MOTHER DROP YOU ON YOUR HEAD?!"] -07:17 Jun 13
[Anthony looked at the zombies that were rising up. He wasn't sure what they exactly were, but he knew it was apart of something to scare him. "So, what are those things?"] -07:18 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian raised a hand to his mouth, almost gagging at the smell of the old vagrant] -07:18 Jun 13
Valerie: "HOLY FUCK!" Valerie screamed, oh so lady like, as she jumped up and down and tried to get it off. It was her bad ankle too! She knelt and tried to rip the fingers from her ankle, her face was flushed, the fear of a storm suddenly becoming the fear of the impossible. "Oh Jesus Christ no! NO! Fuck this! Get it off!" She struggled. -07:18 Jun 13
The Bartender: "Uhhhhhhh. Why is there an Old Man?" -07:18 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian jumps back as more zombies appear from the trees immediately to their right."Holy damnit Christmas!"] -07:18 Jun 13
Vaanta: "IT'S A COPING MECHANISM YOU HACK" She screamed, yanking the wrench out of her belt and giving a full arm swing at the closest zombie. -07:18 Jun 13
[Albania Petrakov tries to catch up.] -07:18 Jun 13
Therus: Therus cocked his head at the old man. "Again. Cliche old man. I'm seriously beginning to doubt this guy's Aspect." -07:19 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: The doctor stopped dramatically and wrapped his hand around Therus's mouth as they stopped, afraid some beasty was there! "shhh" he whispered. When it was only an old man who mentioned tea of all things. Releasing Therus the doctor felt a sigh of relief and made his way toward the Old man "Well how do you do fine sir, you don't by chance have a spot of tea for gent do you?" -07:19 Jun 13
[The Old Man approached them, leaning heavy on his walking stick. His eyes glint at the Bartender. "Why, you remind me of my daughter, Elsa. She used to walk in forests, y'know. Never did her any good."] -07:19 Jun 13
as the zombie drags Valerie down, she can barely make out a dry croaking errupting from its rotten mouth. "....where..." -Quixote the Librarian 07:19 Jun 13

The Bartender: [Albania. Choose zombies or old man. We've split the group up.] -07:20 Jun 13
[The Old Man squints at the Doctor. "Eh? What was that?"] -07:20 Jun 13
[Anthony kicked one of the zombies. "So I assume we are supposed to defeat these beings." Anthony kept close to Vaanta and tried to defend her.] -07:20 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: [I choose the old man. Thanks~] -07:20 Jun 13
Atello the Librarian: "He doesn't have a working bladder. What makes you think he has tea?" -07:21 Jun 13
The Bartender: "I'm sorry Old Man, but we're kinda in hurry." She smiled her trademark Bartender smile. "Would you um... Excuse us?" -07:21 Jun 13
[The Old Man squinted at Atello. "EH?"] -07:21 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian ducks away from a gnarled hand. "Yeah! You know, if you're not too busy acting nonchalant about everything! THANKS!" She hollered as she kicked a zombie away from her. "GAPPA POW!"] -07:21 Jun 13
[The Old Man laughed hoarsely and raised a trembling finger to the Bartender. "Did I ever tell you the story of the angel with silver hair?"] -07:22 Jun 13
[Vaanta Kicked another zombie in the gut, using the momentum to push herself away from the horde. "Looks like it!" she screeched swinging the wrench again and taking a zombie's head clean off.] -07:22 Jun 13
Therus: "Bartender..." Therus pulled at her arm. "Don't get too near him. I have a bad feeling about him..." -07:22 Jun 13
Valerie: Valerie claws at the hand "No! NO!" Her screams are high pitched and desperate. She hears the noise but doesn't care, there are zombies walking around why would she be worried about them TALKING?! Her good foot comes down, metal on the flesh of the hand. "Oh god..." -07:22 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian sighed and pushed past the old man. "Don't care."] -07:22 Jun 13
the zombie's head went flying from Anthony's kick, landing in a nearby rabbit hole. -Quixote the Librarian 07:23 Jun 13

The Bartender: "No dear, I think - Oof!" She glares at Therus. "Now don't be rude." -07:23 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: The dcotor shrugged "It's worth a shot, the elderly often find the herbal properties useful for treatment of brittle bones" the mention of the story however did intruigue him "Please do tell, kind sir. I welcome a good story any day. Especially about religion! it's has been debated a lot recently whether we should cut off the unholy's heads or not." -07:23 Jun 13
[Anthony liked hurting these creatures, they were like humans but he could hurt them. "Isn't this where the candy is supposed be?" Maybe candy in this world was zombificated corpses. ] -07:24 Jun 13
Therus: "I understand your Aspect is playing a part in all... this..." said Therus, gesturing with disdain at the Old Man. "But, honestly, we may very well die here. Why are you being so social?" -07:24 Jun 13
The Bartender: "Doctor!" called the Bartender as she continued down the road. "We're leaving without you!" -07:24 Jun 13
The Old Man: "You see, there was an angel, and he was the devil's lieutenant, and was very brave. And one day his friend came and saw him and he said to the angel, "Hey, Silver-Hair! There's a ghost out by the wall of heaven! My friend saw it!" The old man trailed. "Hmm... was it two friends... yes... Silver and his two friends.. yes... anyway. Silver-Hair was very intrigued, so he went off with the friend and they met the other friend, and together they agreed to stand watch on the wall of heaven and look for the GHost." -07:24 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: As she came close, she was glad to have walked with The Bartender. She adjusted her glasses, as she squinted through the filth. I need to clean my glasses... She chuckled at the Old Man's quip, and commented, "I have heard a lot of celestial beings from where I come from." She was intrigued at this man, but she knew to ready her rapier; anything could happen. -07:24 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian finds her lighter (because sometimes she likes to sneak a fag) and holds it in front of her disinfectant spray. She lets loose a fireball in a zombie's face. "FILTHY! FILTHY! FILTHY!"] -07:25 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: The doctor heard the bartender "Ah! my apologies dear sir!" he bowed politely "But my company are off! I must run! I fare the well!" he called tot he old man as he ran after the Bartender and Therus -07:26 Jun 13
[Vaanta was doing a sort of ill-balanced dance, never quite losing her footing as the weight of the wrench put her off balance, and using the extra momentum to make better swings. She wished it was intentional. "I think we were lied to!"] -07:26 Jun 13
The zombie howls as it slumps away...on fire. "...to....go....!" -Quixote the Librarian 07:26 Jun 13

[Atello the Librarian scowled as the forest path became narrower, his cowl snagged by thorns and his hair tussled by overhanging branches. "I don't remember this forest. Where am I? Dammit." He looked back at the others. "Do any of you have a compass?"] -07:26 Jun 13
[The Bartender pats down her slinky dress. "Nope! Why, can't you discern north?" ] -07:27 Jun 13
[The Bartender looks up. "Oh... Right. No sun." ] -07:27 Jun 13
Valerie: (Am I dead, do I just go now?) -07:27 Jun 13
[The Old Man fell silent and watched the nice people run off and leave him. "Oh... well then," He limped onwards with his walking stick and vanished into the treeline] -07:27 Jun 13
[(Logout) The Old Man escapes to a secret lair!] -((07:27 Jun 13))
[Albania Petrakov could hear the Bartender beckoning the group. She just waved goodbye to the man, and trailed behind the group. "Who was that peculiar entity?"] -07:27 Jun 13
Quixote the Librarian: (...Only if you want to go.) -07:28 Jun 13
[Anthony held a fighting stance and moved so his back was to Vaanta. "Is this usually what happens here? I mean when the council does a simulation. We should also be moving toward that castle, or whatever you called it."] -07:28 Jun 13
Quixote the Librarian: (You're not dead unless you say you're dead. FIGHT ZOMBEHS) -07:28 Jun 13
The forest became winding and narrow, thorns and branches snagging the clothes of the Bartender and her companions. The sun was nowhere to be seen in the cloudy sky, and they soon lost all sense of direction -Atello the Librarian 07:29 Jun 13

The Bartender: [Yus. Kill dem zombies. -07:29 Jun 13
Valerie: (I tried and was ignored I figured, so I think the leader has considered me dead. Which means I have nothing else) -07:29 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: The doctor looked at the guide questioningly "That would indeed be convenient No I do not." he spoke before turning to another woman whom he hadn't noticed till now "I do not know! well structured story though don't you think?" -07:29 Jun 13
It didn't seem to matter how many zombie heads the heroes donked. For every one zombie donked, five more zombies appeared in its place. -Quixote the Librarian 07:29 Jun 13

Quixote the Librarian: (Er, could you just describe your own fight scenes? that would be greeeeeeat) -07:30 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: "I say we use a dousing rod!" -07:30 Jun 13
[Vaanta panted and pressed her considerable weight against the android's back "How should I know.. I've never been here before. Where I come from this wrench is used to fix robots, not mutilate corpses!" She whacked a zombie on the top of it's head as it strayed too close. "Are they saying things!?"] -07:31 Jun 13
The Bartender: "Ohhhh Doctor aren't you brilliant! Yes um.. What's a dousing rod?" -07:31 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian raised an eyebrow at the Doctor. "Perhaps. Though it might break if we try to beat EVERYONE to death."] -07:31 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: (dowsing* :) sorry) -07:31 Jun 13
Valerie: (I just don't want to mod the thing if I'm in a fight yknow. If someone starts a fight with you it is frowned upon to just say 'you kill the thing'. But, realistically, I mean Whatever, everyone left me for dead anyway so it doesn't matter.) -07:31 Jun 13
Atello the Librarian: (Belated Tragedy, are you playing Valerie?) -07:32 Jun 13
Valerie: (Thanks for the RP guys. I think my character is out) -07:32 Jun 13
Valerie: (Nah, realistically I don't think she'd be alive) -07:32 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "IF YOU CAN CALL THAT GROSS USE OF ELLIPSES TALKING YES THEY ARE!" Quixote knelt and picked up a muttering zombie head, shaking it. "Speak up!" When she gets no satisfying reply, she punts it away. "Nevermind! Keep donkin' 'em!"] -07:33 Jun 13
Therus: Therus frowned. "A dousing rod isn't meant to beat people... You know what, nevermind. I'll get ignored again anyway." The god scowled, looking around. "Isn't there something about moss only growing on some side of some tree?" -07:33 Jun 13
[Anthony wasn't sure what to do, but he had a plan. "We can run away from these guys if I create a distraction. Close your eyes!" Anthony channeled his mana into his hands and a flash of light was created. Anthony grabbed Vaanta's hand and began to run. ] -07:33 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: The doctor raised an eyebrow "Why would we beat anyone to death with it?" he asked, their function was definately not to beat people. "It's rod or stick often used in my homeland to find water! we might be able to get out of here!" he exclaimed -07:33 Jun 13
[Albania Petrakov let loose a nervous laugh, "Wh--" Alva felt the tugging of her purple suit. She felt the need to brandish her rapier, but that would be dangerous. She felt better wriggling them off than anything else. Alva decided to introduce herself. "... Why don't we introduce ourselves... later on?" Her blue eyes beamed at the Doctor's suggestion. "I happen to be a necromancer."] -07:33 Jun 13
[(Logout) Valerie melts away.] -((07:33 Jun 13))
Albania Petrakov: [OOC: Sorry, but I happen to be playing my own character in this one. I wish I could, though!] -07:34 Jun 13
as Anthony had a difficult time navigating through the zombies.There was no end to them. -Quixote the Librarian 07:34 Jun 13

[Valerie (Enters one last time to say no, it is not Belated Tragedy, it was Kitty.)] -07:34 Jun 13
[(Logout) Valerie fled in terror.] -((07:34 Jun 13))
[The Bartender scratches her head. "Perhaps Therus?" She pulled a branch out of her dress. "This is getting to be - rather - difficult." ] -07:34 Jun 13
The sound of a cannon firing in the distance could be heard, followed shortly by the disembodied voice echoing all around. "Well it looks like the first has fallen! Come now everyone, you can do better than that!" -The Storyteller 07:35 Jun 13

There was rustling from the treeline ahead of Dr. Johnson -Atello the Librarian 07:35 Jun 13

[Vaanta sighed "Donking I can do-AHHH" She was caught off-guard as she was grabbed and pulled away, though it wasn't long before they were both neck deep in the things "Gah that wasn't the best call Mr.Bot!"] -07:35 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian cries out in agony as she is overrun by zombies. "NOT VALERIE! SHE WAS THE MOST INTERESTING ONE!" ] -07:36 Jun 13
[The Old Man stumbled out of the treeline, waving his walking stick at the trees] -07:36 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: the sudden rustling caught Johnson offguard "Careful! there is something ahead!" his eyes began to scan the treeline for any sign of life -07:36 Jun 13
[The Old Man notices the group. "Oooooh.... you again. Come to see yer old grandpa, eh?"] -07:36 Jun 13
[The Old Man walks up to the group, shaking and reeking of piss] -07:37 Jun 13
The Bartender: "Oh you have got to be kidding me. You again?!" -07:37 Jun 13
The Old Man: "Now, where was I. Oh yes. So the angel and his two friends were standing watch on the wall of Heaven..." -07:37 Jun 13
The Bartender: "OLD MAN WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" -07:37 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian looks away. "No one cares about your story, you tedious old fool!"] -07:37 Jun 13
[Anthony socked a zombie in the face and turned to Vaanta. "Maybe we can climb up one of these trees!" Anthony pushed through more zombies to reach one of the dead trees.]-07:37 Jun 13
[The Old Man squints. "Eh?"] -07:37 Jun 13
The Old Man: "What was that, dear?" He cups his ear to listen to the Bartender -07:38 Jun 13
The Bartender: "WE. DON'T. HAVE. TIME. FOR. YOUR. STORIES. " -07:38 Jun 13
[Vaanta flails and tries to push the encroaching zombies away "I hope this idea works!!" She yelled as she tried to follow him through the horde "AGH I think one just groped me!!"]-07:38 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: "Ah! fine sir! welcome back!" he forced a smile despite his revolting smell "Wait wait wait! the man might have a point! here him out!" he called to the others. "We are heading for a destination and these lot are in over their heads, sorry for a curt behaviour sire!" he'd try to milk this cow "You wouldn't by chance know a way out though would you?" -07:38 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: In spite of being a dhampir, she was prone to having an allergy fit. She had to either stifle it, or prevent it. "Have you already described it... kind sir?" The words 'kind sir' dripped with sarcasm. She crinkled her nose at the reeking smell of urine. -07:38 Jun 13
[The Old Man shakes his head. "Oh yes, just like my daugther. She never had time."] -07:39 Jun 13
Therus: "Cannon shot? Really?" Therus was seriously doubting the legitimacy of the Storyteller's Aspect. "Him again?" said Therus, startled. "Okay, okay, stop, Bartender. I know I said don't talk to him, but maybe there's something in his stories. A way out of this damnable forest, perhaps?" Therus nodded. "Why else would he appear a second time?" -07:39 Jun 13
[The Old Man squints at the Doctor. "Eh? What was that?"] -07:39 Jun 13
"Perhaps a change of scenery will help!" The world began to shimmer and morph just like before. two forest changed places. The group that was dealing with zombies in a dark dead forest was now dealing with zombies in a lush green forest, with a rainbow visible through the tree line. The group on the right was now dealing with a grumpy old man in a dark, dead forest. -The Storyteller 07:39 Jun 13

[Quixote the Librarian shouts as she crawls away from the zombies on all fours. "Who cares, Vaanta?! What are you saving yourself for?"] -07:39 Jun 13
[The Bartender gestures to the Old Man's filthy looks. "You want to listen to THAT?" ] -07:39 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "FUCK YOU GOD OF IMAGINATION!"] -07:40 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: "A guide through the forst kind sir! the place is simply delightful but we can't for the folly of us figure out which way is north." he turned toward the bar keeper and glared at her for her manners then back to the old man "excuse the lady, I think she is on her cycle" -07:40 Jun 13
[Vaanta boiled with rage and punched two zombies in the face "NOT FOR THESE FUCKING ZOMBIES YOU INSUFFERABLE-"] -07:41 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian raises his broom, pondering whether to beat the old man to death] -07:41 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: she nodded her head, and uttered her mother language. "Идем дальше {Idem dal'she/Go ahead.} -07:41 Jun 13
[Anthony yanked Vaanta's hand and began to climb one of the now alive trees. He kept pushing the zombies aside as he put her in front of him. "You climb up first, maybe we can go through the trees to get out of here." Anthony turned to Quixote and frowned. "I apologize that you fell behind!"] -07:41 Jun 13
The Storyteller: "Hey, play nice!" Suddenly, a zombified corpse of the polar bear from lost claws it's way out of the ground, joining the zombie hoard. -07:41 Jun 13
[The Bartender pauses at the change of scenery. "So uh... This is disturbing." ] -07:41 Jun 13
Therus: "...what happened to little miss social norms to keep conversation going?" Therus patted the Bartender's shoulder sympathetically, grinding his teeth again. "I hate being at the mercy of another god... In any case, he might have the clue to getting out of here. Unless you want to try and leave him behind and see if he shows up a third time..." -07:42 Jun 13
Flips Anthony the bird as the zombies pile on her. -Quixote the Librarian 07:42 Jun 13

[The Old Man raises a trembling finger to the Doctor. "Yes, yes, NORTH. That was it. So the angel and his two friends saw the ghost, and it was very strange. Angels have never seen ghosts before, you see? So the Angel tried to confront it. But it made all these strange sounds and the Angel couldn't understand it. So when the ghost ran away, the Angel decided to speak to Lucifer, who had his palace in the North..."] -07:42 Jun 13
[The Bartender throws her hand up into the air in exasperation. "Fine! FINE! We'll listen to the loony man. And while we're at it, lets make some hot cooca." ] -07:42 Jun 13
[Vaanta scrabbled at the tree, taking a lot of effort to pull herself up to the first branch, which bowed under her weight. She took a moment to catch her breath before noticing the new edition "BEAR!!! IT'S A BEAR!!" She yelled before scrabbling at the next branch] -07:43 Jun 13
To their dismay, none of the other trees can be reached from the branches. Vaanta and Anthony are trapped. -Quixote the Librarian 07:44 Jun 13

[Anthony nodded to Vaanta. "Bears are harmless, I heard that if you don't provoke them, they will stay calm." Anthony continued to pull himself up on the tree. ] -07:44 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: It appeared they might be getting somewhere! "I see, very interesting. Do you know where the origin of this great tale my friend?" -07:44 Jun 13
Therus: Therus stared at the Old Man. Perhaps he'd been wrong about listening to the senile fool. "Uhh... Cocoa?" -07:45 Jun 13
[Albania Petrakov became irked at the sudden decay of forests. Unable to stifle the urge, Albania raised the crook of her elbow to sneeze: "CHOO!" She rubbed the underside of her nose. "My apologies."] -07:45 Jun 13
The Old Man: "Now it just so happened that Lucifer was at a great celebration held by God, and God had just proclaimed that he had a new son, called Jesus... yes, I think that was it. Anyway, he named Jesus as his son and heir. And this upset Lucifier, you see, because he was the highest of the princes....and...." He stopped when the Doctor asked him a question. "Eh? What?" -07:45 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: [OOC-I have to let the dog out. BRB] -07:45 Jun 13
[The Bartender shushes at everyone to be quiet and let the lunatic finish his story. ] -07:45 Jun 13
[Vaanta looked at Antony in disbelief "What bears have you seen!?" She exclaimed as the polar bear took a chunk out of the tree trunk.] -07:46 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: "The monument of this great story! the place where it was born. But pelase carry on sir, I am very interested!" the old man readjusted his monocle again and stroked his beard thoughtfully -07:47 Jun 13
The zombies were beginning to gather around the tree, forming some kind of mass zombie pile. The other zombies climbed ontop of the other zombies and so on and so forth, they were probably gonna die. -Quixote the Librarian 07:47 Jun 13

"...where....go...." -Quixote the Librarian 07:47 Jun 13

Vaanta: "We're probably gonna die" -07:48 Jun 13
The zombies reached out, their medals and laurels shining in the light. -Quixote the Librarian 07:48 Jun 13

[The Old Man continued rambling. "Well, never mind. Where was I? Oh yes. So, the Angel went to Lucifer, who was upset at the time, and he told him about the ghost. And Lucifer was intrigued. He thought maybe this was a test from God. Because surely God wouldn't just CREATE Jesus and make him higher up than the archangel princes? So Lucifer went with the Angel and his two friends and together they held the fourth night's watch on the walls of heaven."] -07:48 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian from under the pile of corpses, Quixote's eyes snapped open. "Oh my sweet baby Buddha, I am an idiot."] -07:49 Jun 13
[Vaanta stamped at the zombies reaching hands "go away!!"] -07:49 Jun 13
"...quest..." -Quixote the Librarian 07:49 Jun 13

[The Bartender sits on the filthy ground, sighs and listens to the Old Man with a fake smile. Her foot is tapping impatiently. ] -07:49 Jun 13
[Anthony shook his head. "I STILL HAVE A SPEECH I HAVE TO PROPOSE!" Anthony took Vaanta's hand once again and he shook his head. "This is going to go well. We are going to jump on the polar bear and ride out of here!"] -07:49 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian bursts from the pile of zombies, holding a severed head in her hands. "THEY'RE HEEEEEEEROOOOOOEEEEEESSSSS!"] -07:50 Jun 13
The Old Man: "And then Lucifer saw the Ghost and was amazed by it and the Ghost beckoned for him to go off to a hilltop in private. Of course, the angel and his friends tried to stop Lucifer, but the prince was determined. So he went off with the Ghost alone, and they talked on the hilltop. And the Ghost told him that...er...." The old man lost his thread and started stroking his beard. -07:50 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian released a long and furious sigh] -07:50 Jun 13
[Vaanta paused, mouth agape at the android's suggestion "Excellent and then we can all go on our merry quest to the cast- WHAT!?" ] -07:50 Jun 13
The polar bear gnashed its massive jaws. "....quest..." -Quixote the Librarian 07:50 Jun 13

[Quixote the Librarian "GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO DO! SEND THEM ON A QUEST TO GET MILK! ANYTHING! HURRRRY!"] -07:51 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: "Thank you for your tale sir! it was most enlightening. But I must insist if you know of the castle that you spoke of? I would very much like to see it's beauty"-07:51 Jun 13
[The Old Man blinked and stared at Therus. "What was I saying?"] -07:51 Jun 13
[The Old Man squints at the Doctor. "Eh? What was that?"] -07:51 Jun 13
Several of the zombies suddenly turn their attention to Quixote, shambling towards her from the tree. -The Storyteller 07:51 Jun 13

[Quixote the Librarian points at the zombies. "You there! I left the oven on! GO SAVE IT!"] -07:51 Jun 13
Therus: "The Ghost told Lucifer something..." said Therus, exasperated. He was almost entirely certain he'd made a terrible call in convincing the others to listen to the old man. -07:52 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "SAVE MY BABY!"] -07:52 Jun 13
[Vaanta jumped in excitement, accidentally smashing the branch under her and tumbling into the pile "CANDY GO GET THE MYTHIC CANDY!!"] -07:52 Jun 13
[Anthony wasn't sure what he saw. A polar bear talking? This has got to be a simulation, there is no such things as a talking polar bear. They might as well include a talking frog named Kermit in the group too. "Ha ha, I get the joke now. Zombie! Go write my speech!"] -07:52 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: The dcotor stroked his beard again then turned back toward the Bartender "I don't think there is much more we can gain from this" he whispered to her. -07:52 Jun 13
[The Bartender is glaring daggers at Therus. She mouths, 'This was your idea.'] -07:52 Jun 13
The several zombies stop, look at each other, then shuffle away in the direction of Quix's oven. "Queeeeeeeeeeeeeest." -Quixote the Librarian 07:53 Jun 13

The zombie slaps Anthony. -Quixote the Librarian 07:53 Jun 13

"Queeeeeeeeeest........" -Quixote the Librarian 07:53 Jun 13

Albania Petrakov: Even though she was a necromancer, she knew THIS amount of death was disturbing. Alva nodded her head while talking in a quick succession. "What did the Ghost sa... CHOO! Ha-CHH!" -07:54 Jun 13
[Vaanta stood up, rubbing at her butt, "Ouch.." she mumbled, watching the zombies leave "Damn.. I was hoping they'd get me some candy.."] -07:54 Jun 13
[The Old Man lights up again. "Oh yes, that's right. The Ghost told Lucifer that he was the previous king of heaven, and that God had deposed him by slipping poison into his ear. He explained how God was a scoundrel and a rogue and how that all the universe had become unbalanced because of this act. Then the Ghost implored Lucifer to do something about it. And Lucifer was so moved by the Ghost's piteous story that he decided to swear an oath to the Ghost, that he would avenge it no matter the cost."] -07:54 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian practically foaming. "Let's get the hell out of here!"] -07:54 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian mutters "Is this the plot to Hamlet or Paradise Lost? Stupid old fool."] -07:54 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: The doctor raised an eyebrow "Might you be the ghost sir?" -07:54 Jun 13
Therus: "Stop. Stop. Stop. I think you're confusing Paradise Lost with Hamlet, old man. I think we're wasting our time here." -07:54 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian shouts random errands at the zombies as she runs.] -07:55 Jun 13
[Anthony took the slap and then frowned. "I didn't deserve that. How rude." Anthony began to climb down from the tree. "If there was candy in this forest, we would have found a group of gnomes carrying fruit flavored candy."] -07:55 Jun 13
[The Bartender looks at Atello and Therus. "Hamlet? Lost? What?" ] -07:55 Jun 13
[The Old Man continues "So Lucifer went back to his palace in the north and started planning a series of tricks and ruses to offend God and ---" The old man stopped and looked at Therus. "Eh? What was that?"] -07:55 Jun 13
[Vaanta jogged after the Librarian "Good point! You go find the gnomes! Save the gnomes! Save the candy!"] -07:55 Jun 13
The Bartender: "STOP INTERRUPTING HIM!" -07:56 Jun 13
The trees closed in around Therus, the forest becoming thicker and darker -The Old Man 07:56 Jun 13

[Anthony followed Vaanta. "Where are we going now?"] -07:56 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: "Wait a second...Hamlet. It sounds very similar to our situation." the doctor shook Therus "How did they get out in Hamlets" -07:56 Jun 13
The trees closed in around Dr Johnson, the forest becoming thicker and darker -The Old Man 07:57 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: Albania smiled, "Please continue, sir. You happen to be of most help." -07:57 Jun 13
Therus: "YOU ARE A SENILE OLD FOOL AND WE'RE WASTING OUR TIME" yelled Therus over the bartender. If he'd not taken to reading random books from the shelves of the people whom he'd watched sleep, he would not have known the stories the old man was talking about. Therus eyed the trees around him. "I... Fuck." -07:57 Jun 13
Therus: "Doctor, everyone dies in Hamlet." -07:57 Jun 13
Thorny vines began to curl around Therus's feet -The Old Man 07:57 Jun 13

[The Bartender clicks her tongue. "So the trees are getting kind of close. And no we are not dying. We are definitely not -- THERUS THERE IS SOMETHING ON YOUR FOOT!"] -07:58 Jun 13
[Vaanta began to wheeze a bit, but was not going to be shown up by Quix so kept running "I don't know... to that castle I hope!"] -07:58 Jun 13
Therus: "Ow. Ow. Ow" complained Therus as the vines tightened, their thorns drawing blood. For once he wasn't bleeding Ichor, but that was not a good thing. "Uhh... Help?" -07:59 Jun 13
[Dr. Johnson the doctor dug his cane into the vine that extended to Therus's foot. "Blody plants" ] -07:59 Jun 13
As the old man rambled on, the undergrowth behind him rustled, then exploded. -Quixote the Librarian 07:59 Jun 13

Out burst Quix, Vaant and Anthony, looking horrifed and covered in random body parts. -Quixote the Librarian 08:00 Jun 13

[The Old Man turned towards the treeline, muttering to himself. "What was I saying?" He was about to wander off again] -08:00 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian Accidentally slams into Therus as she runs, due an eye in her eye, sending them both tumbling.] -08:01 Jun 13
[Vaanta feverishly brushes bits of zombie off her "Oh.. hey it's you lot!"] -08:01 Jun 13
[Anthony wiped the body parts from him and began to speak. "Well, it looks like we met up with the group. Hello all!"] -08:01 Jun 13
The Bartender: "NO! STAY HERE OLD MAN!" -08:01 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: Shocked by the sudden appearence of the group "I deduce we have either gone in a circle or it didn't matter what path we took." -08:02 Jun 13
everyone shouts to the newcomers "SHUT UP!" -Quixote the Librarian 08:02 Jun 13

ONE OBSTACLE HAS BEEN OVERCOME, BUT NOT WITHOUT LOSS. ONE MORE REMAINS. CAN OUR HEROES TRUIMPH? -The Storyteller 08:02 Jun 13

[The Bartender holds her aching head. "Please everyone please. Be. quuuiiieeettttt."] -08:02 Jun 13
[The Old Man squints at the Bartender. "Eh? What was that?"] -08:02 Jun 13
[Vaanta holds her hands up defensively but elects not to speak.] -08:03 Jun 13
Therus: "He's just a confused old man, Bartender! Let him be!" said Therus picking himself up from the ground where Quixote had knocked him down. He made no move to help her up. "This is getting really old, really fast." he muttered, picking out thorns and pieces of vine from his foot. -08:03 Jun 13
everyone shouts to the Storyteller "SHUT UP!" -Quixote the Librarian 08:03 Jun 13

[The Bartender looks about ready to strangle the Old Man, but refrains herself. She smiles like a maniac. ] -08:04 Jun 13
[Dr. Johnson shoved his hand over Therus's mouth ] -08:04 Jun 13
[The Old Man smiles back at the Bartender] -08:04 Jun 13
Anthony: (I have to head out, parents want to do something tonight.) -08:05 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: She let out another sneeze, which almost made her fall. She knew nothing of this group, but she tried to keep her mouth shut. She muttered, "It would do you better to do as she says." -08:05 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian rights herself, dusting off her robes.] -08:05 Jun 13
Vaanta: (aww catch ya later) -08:06 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: "SHUT UP" the Doctor yelled over to Albania -08:06 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian does her best Librarian 'Shush'.] -08:06 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "Now..what were you saying, filthy old man?"] -08:07 Jun 13
The Old Man: "Hmm?" The old man scratches his head and leans on his walking stick. "Oh yes... well.. you see..." He clears his throat. -08:07 Jun 13
The Old Man: "You see, there was an angel, and he was the devil's lieutenant, and was very brave. And one day his friend came and saw him and he said to the angel, "Hey, Silver-Hair! There's a ghost out by the wall of heaven! My friend saw it!" The old man trailed. "Hmm... was it two friends... yes... Silver and his two friends.. yes... anyway. Silver-Hair was very intrigued, so he went off with the friend and they met the other friend, and together they agreed to stand watch on the wall of heaven and look for the GHost." -08:07 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian pretends to listen to the old man's story.] -08:08 Jun 13
[Vaanta has no idea what he is going on about] -08:09 Jun 13
[Dr. Johnson leans his head next to the bartender's ear "We've heard all of this already. I must say a story told too many times is a bore" he whispered to her.] -08:09 Jun 13
[The Bartender has no idea, but is listening politely with a savage grin on her face. ] -08:09 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: Интересно, что его намерение состоит. Это, чтобы помочь или навредить? {Interesno, chto yego namereniye sostoit . Eto , chtoby pomoch' ili navredit' ?/I wonder what his intention is. Is it to help, or to harm?} She thought as she listened to this man's testimonial... of some sorts. -08:09 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"] -08:10 Jun 13
The Old Man: So the angel and his two friends saw the ghost, and it was very strange. Angels have never seen ghosts before, you see? So the Angel tried to confront it. But it made all these strange sounds and the Angel couldn't understand it. So when the ghost ran away, the Angel decided to speak to Lucifer, who had his palace in the North..." -08:10 Jun 13
Therus: Therus took a moment to glance sideways at the Bartender. Oh dear. That expression could not be good. "Psst. Bartender." he whispered, shaking her shoulder. "Bartendeer. Are you alright?" -08:10 Jun 13
The Old Man: "Now it just so happened that Lucifer was at a great celebration held by God, and God had just proclaimed that he had a new son, called Jesus... yes, I think that was it. Anyway, he named Jesus as his son and heir. And this upset Lucifier, you see, because he was the highest of the princes....and...." He stopped when the Doctor asked him a question. "Eh? What?" - -08:11 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian debates setting this Therus guy on fire.] -08:11 Jun 13
Therus: [[OOC: Albania, stop it with the Cyrillic. It is unnecessary.]] -08:11 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"] -08:11 Jun 13
[The Bartender merely points silently to the Old Man and smiles. Smiles to the best of her abilities. ] -08:12 Jun 13
[The Old Man continued rambling. "Well, never mind. Where was I? Oh yes. So, the Angel went to Lucifer, who was upset at the time, and he told him about the ghost. And Lucifer was intrigued. He thought maybe this was a test from God. Because surely God wouldn't just CREATE Jesus and make him higher up than the archangel princes? So Lucifer went with the Angel and his two friends and together they held the fourth night's watch on the walls of heaven."] -08:12 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: From the inside of his waistcoat Dr. Johnson brings out 'the small book of poems by edgar ellen poe' -08:12 Jun 13
Atello the Librarian: "And then Lucifer saw the Ghost and was amazed by it and the Ghost beckoned for him to go off to a hilltop in private. Of course, the angel and his friends tried to stop Lucifer, but the prince was determined. So he went off with the Ghost alone, and they talked on the hilltop. And the Ghost told him that...er...." The old man lost his thread and started stroking his beard. -08:12 Jun 13
[The Old Man squinted at Atello. "Eh? What?"] -08:13 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian sighed. Never mind.] -08:13 Jun 13
The Old Man: "And then Lucifer saw the Ghost and was amazed by it and the Ghost beckoned for him to go off to a hilltop in private. Of course, the angel and his friends tried to stop Lucifer, but the prince was determined. So he went off with the Ghost alone, and they talked on the hilltop. And the Ghost told him that...er...." -08:13 Jun 13
The Old Man: "Oh yes, that's right. The Ghost told Lucifer that he was the previous king of heaven, and that God had deposed him by slipping poison into his ear. He explained how God was a scoundrel and a rogue and how that all the universe had become unbalanced because of this act. Then the Ghost implored Lucifer to do something about it. And Lucifer was so moved by the Ghost's piteous story that he decided to swear an oath to the Ghost, that he would avenge it no matter the cost." -08:14 Jun 13
[Albania Petrakov pondered over to the Bartender, listening to every word. He reminded her of a certain soothsayer, but she dared not interfere. Her heels hurt; her mind hurt, and her nose burned. Her mind continued to feel like a drain, rambling in Russian. ] -08:14 Jun 13
The Old Man: "So Lucifer went back to his palace in the north and started planning a series of tricks and ruses to offend God and eventually God was so offended that he sent Lucifer away to a distant land. But Lucifer escaped and to this say he still swears vengeance on God."" -08:15 Jun 13
[Vaanta pulls out the final pocky from her pocket and begin to nibble it while staring at the old man in utter confusion.] -08:15 Jun 13
The trees began to fold back, the sun piercing the sky, the undergrowth getting thinner and clearer -The Old Man 08:16 Jun 13

[The Bartender rocks back and forth impatiently. ] -08:16 Jun 13
As the Old Man finally finished his tale, uninterrupted and uninsulted, the path through the forest became clear, and above the canopy the castle could be seen, with the Golden Road leading from the forest and to the gates -The Old Man 08:16 Jun 13

[Quixote the Librarian stares, befuddled. "Wait...I had to fight off ZOMBIES and you guys just had to listen to some old fart tell A STORY?!"] -08:17 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "Fuck you guys." and then to the sky. "AND FUCK YOU TOO GOD OF IMAGINATION!"] -08:17 Jun 13
[Vaanta "looks like they had the harder time though.."] -08:17 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: The dhampir smiled with glee, proud to have heard the story--maybe thrice, now. Once the man said something about Lucifer, she knew this story by heart! Whatever this old man spouted, it had to be of some value... maybe not! -08:17 Jun 13
[The Old Man sighed. "Anyway, I can't be standing around here all day. You've all wasted enough of my time." Mumbling and cursing, he shuffled off towards the town of Hope] -08:17 Jun 13
[The Bartender jumps up. "LIBERATION! TO THE GATES!" ] -08:17 Jun 13
Therus: Therus sighed. Great. Greaaaat. "Is this how he fucking plans to kill us? Boring us to death?" said Therus, flicking a fingernail from his shoulder. "Boy. I can't wait to see what's next!" -08:18 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian picked up his broom. "I hate every one and every thing."] -08:18 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian sidelong to Therus. "No one will take that honor from you, Therus."] -08:18 Jun 13
"WONDERFUL! SIMPLY MARVELOUS! Go on then, continue forth you brave heroes!" -The Storyteller 08:18 Jun 13

Dr. Johnson: If anything came to mind right at this moment would be the phrase GET ON WITH IT. Although Dr.Johnson himself was a lover of good literature and creative writing he could not help but be disdained by this stinking man's tedious tone. Then finally like Salvation the sun appeared as the undergrowth began to thin... Oh sweet patience how you do reward us. There it was! the Golden road. "Liberation indeed!" he turned toward Therus with a grin "A story like that would make even the most tolerant want to claw their eyes out dear lady. We had a different kind of torture." -08:19 Jun 13
[Vaanta glanced sidelong at Athello "So no character development for you then?"] -08:19 Jun 13
The Bartender: "Screw you Storyteller!" She corrected herself. "NO JUST FUCK YOU!" -08:19 Jun 13
"Oh but my dear Aurora... Isn't it a little too late for that?" -The Storyteller 08:19 Jun 13

Therus: Therus flipped the bird at the castle in the distance. Fuck the Storyteller and fuck his cliche'd imagination. At the sound of the Bartender cursing, he turned to her, wide-eyed. "I didn't know you had it in you!" The young god ran to the Bartender and hugged her. "Welcome to the people-with-backbones club!" -08:20 Jun 13
The Bartender: "SHUT. UP!" -08:20 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian shoves forward, continuing on down the golden brick whatever. "Right, let's get this shit over with."] -08:20 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: The doctor grinned toward the Barman with a raised eyebrow "Ooooooooh" -08:20 Jun 13
The Bartender: "Okay. We are not splitting this time. Splitting up is bad. VERY BAD." She groaned. "I just want to go home." -08:21 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "I just want you all to go home."] -08:22 Jun 13
Atello the Librarian: "I just want dirty morons to stop showing up in my library." -08:22 Jun 13
The Bartender: "We are not dirty!" She looked down at her dress. "WE ARE NOT MORONS!" -08:23 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: She followed the estatic Bartender to the gates, her heels clacking on the pavement. As she grew tired, she slowed down. Without much of a warning, Albania sneezed again. "CHOO!" She groaned, "My head's hurting too much..." -08:23 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: "Hankey pankey with the organiser huh lady? good job! fine man. Very well organised play if I must say so myself. Best i've been to." still acting, brilliant! With the great use of his acting skills Doctor Johnson's voice became more gruff "Indeed! Home is where the heart is. Let us find this castle, this god and let us put and end to this trickery!" -08:23 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian walks next to Atello, holding his arm. "Don't ever leave me with these spore-ridden meatbags again, Atello."] -08:23 Jun 13
The Bartender: "Woman, we are not spore ridden!" -08:24 Jun 13
[Vaanta humphed and pulled up beside the bartender "Yeah I'm pretty sure these are all grease.. maybe a couple of chocolate stains!"] -08:25 Jun 13
Therus: Therus raised an eyebrow at the Bartender's sudden aggression. Even drunk she wasn't this...angry. "Hey, hey, Bartender... calm down..." -08:25 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian patted Quixote's arm comfortingly. "I'm so glad we drowned your baby."] -08:25 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian sprays disenfectant at the bartender] -08:25 Jun 13
[Albania Petrakov took out a handkerchief to wipe her runny eyes. "Let us hurry."] -08:25 Jun 13
Therus: Therus whirled around and glared at the librarian. "You did WHAT?!" -08:26 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian flicks some zombie brain off of Quixote's shoulder] -08:27 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian sprays Therus with disenfectant. ] -08:27 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian looked austerely at Therus. "Never mind."] -08:27 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: She was certain that they completed their quest--but NO! This "God" wanted to play. "Have we introduced ourselves?" -08:27 Jun 13
At the pearly gates, the party stops to catch their breath. There is a padlock on the gate which clicks open. The gates slowly swing open to show... A campfire and sleeping bags. -The Bartender 08:27 Jun 13

[Quixote the Librarian "Introductions are pointless and tedious."] -08:28 Jun 13
The Bartender: "... W-What is this?" -08:28 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "The resting spot for a band of weary adventerors...We should rob them."] -08:29 Jun 13
[Vaanta sighed happily "Oh thank god!" she quickly jogged over and belly flopped one of the sleeping bags] -08:29 Jun 13
The great heroes were well on their way, having come together once more and overcome the dangers of the forests. However, their journey was not yet finished. Though their first day comes to an end, a new day will surely follow. WILL OUR HEROES BE ABLE TO GET HOME!? WILL THEY FALL, ONE BY ONE, BY THE MIGHT OF THE STORYTELLER!? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON, BARNIGHT THE SPECIAL EDITION! -The Storyteller 08:29 Jun 13

Albania Petrakov: The Russian sighed, "Ah, well..." -08:29 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "Wait, what happened to my baby?"] -08:29 Jun 13
[The Bartender looks skyward. "This is not funny. TAKE US HOME!" ] -08:29 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian "And what the Hell is a 'Bar Knight'?"] -08:30 Jun 13
[Vaanta purred as she lay there "Not moving is too good"] -08:30 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian walks into the courtyard, arm-in-arm with Quixote. He scowled up at the castle tower. "Probably the next foul thing that will waste our time, dear."] -08:30 Jun 13
[Albania Petrakov felt a sneezing fit coming on. She wanted to yell Russian, so this son-of-a-book reader would not understand.] -08:31 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: So they catered for camping here too? genius! Walking happily toward one of the sleeping bags, he claimed what he thought was the best one of course! Despite the fact he had never seen on nor knew how to use it. It was now his next mission to fathom the mysterious of the thing that was called 'the sleeping bag' -08:31 Jun 13
Therus: "What the Bartender said! Let us go you bullheaded idiot!" Therus joined the Bartender in yelling up at the sky. -08:31 Jun 13
Albania Petrakov: The woman lifted her handkerchief to give out a warning. "Please let us go home, for the dust is aggravating my ah... aller... ha... ha... ah!" -08:33 Jun 13
[Vaanta rolled over to face the good doctor "Love the accent by the way" she yawned.] -08:33 Jun 13
The Bartender: "Screw it Therus." The Bartender grabbed a sleeping bag and deposited herself next to the campfire. "I'll take first watch. The rest of you can sleep." -08:34 Jun 13
Dr. Johnson: One of the actors addressed him "Thank you good sir! It is alll natural I am afraid! very good acting today! I commend you all, until tomorrow!" -08:35 Jun 13
[Atello the Librarian sat down at the edge of the courtyard, using the broom to sweep a clean patch for him and his woman. "Make sure we're upwind of the others, Dear."] -08:35 Jun 13
Therus: "No. Go to sleep, Bartender. My Aspect demands it. I'll take all the watches." Therus said, stretching beside the campfire. "I don't think I could sleep when others are sleeping even if I wanted to despite my powers being gone... Force of habit, perhaps?" -08:35 Jun 13
The Bartender: She stared long and hard at Therus. "Fine. And if you die, I'm sure Loner would love to hear the news." -08:36 Jun 13
[(Timeout) Anthony was consumed alive by feral plot bunnies.] -08:36 Jun 13
[Vaanta had already fallen asleep, sprawled ungracefully atop the sleeping bag] -08:36 Jun 13
[(Logout) Dr. Johnson has logged out.] -((08:37 Jun 13))
[(Logout) Atello the Librarian is off to rescue a damsel in distress!] -((08:37 Jun 13))
Albania Petrakov: "Oka--ha-CHOOO! Chert!" She cursed in Russian as her allergies bugged her. She grabbed a sleeping bag and removed her glasses. "Let us not stir a fracas... choo! Let us sleep..." -08:37 Jun 13
[Quixote the Librarian drinks her disenfectant] -08:37 Jun 13
[(Logout) Quixote the Librarian is off to rescue a damsel in distress!] -((08:38 Jun 13))
Therus: "Hey. That's new" said Therus, poking the Bartender. "What happened to he who must not be named?" Therus shook his head, eyes turning hard and steely. "Oh, he probably would. We might all die" said the god, smiling grimly at the Bartender. -08:38 Jun 13
[Albania Petrakov pulls her hair in a ponytail, and blows her nose before going to sleep.] -08:39 Jun 13
[The Bartender sighs deeply. "That's a lovely thought. G'night Therus." And she clambered into her sleeping bag, rolled to her side and closed her eyes. ] -08:39 Jun 13
[(Logout) Albania Petrakov is off to feed the plot bunnies.] -((08:41 Jun 13))
[(Logout) The Storyteller is off to feed the plot bunnies.] -((08:41 Jun 13))
[(Logout) The Bartender has logged out.] -((08:41 Jun 13))
[(Logout) Vaanta is off to rescue a damsel in distress!] -((08:42 Jun 13))
Therus: Therus sighed, staring into the fire. He had to go ask the Loner if he knew if the God or Goddess of Fortune had something against the Bartender, because misfortune seemed to come to her bar a lot more than was warranted. Nevertheless, they would have to endure and live through the entire ordeal with the Storyteller first.-08:42 Jun 13

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
DON.... Quixote

DON..... Atello.

*drops mic and leaves*

ASMO! NO SPOILERS! YOU'RE A BUTT. >:(

The next Bar Night event will take place on July 5th from 6-9 P.M. Central/Server Time in the Mysterious Roleplay Bar.

We are continuing the Bar Night Special: Into the Book and will accept new characters.

Last edited:
*Flails* Lets hope I don't forget or get dragged off somewhere unexpectedly ;~;

Saturdays are rough for me. I'll try to make it but likely won't be able to.

HEADS UP: Due to a forgotten Holiday Break, I will not be online starting July 1-7.
This is due to outside commitments online and offline.

Apologies, but I don't think I will make this one.

Hmmm... Sunday morning shift is gonna be painful.. oh well!

I shall be thar

Central/Server time most likely :3

Yes Central/Server time

This will be fun. Too bad I can't make it! I'll make next round. :3
I highly enjoy these so thank you to all the people/staff that make this happen.
It's probably a lot of work.

Sorry I can't make this one, I'm going on a date to fireworks and I totes forgot this was happening.
:P
Thanks again for your time and efforts!

The next Bar Night event will take place on July 18th from 6-9 P.M. Central/Server Time in the Mysterious Roleplay Bar.

We are continuing the Bar Night Special: Into the Book and will accept new characters.

Reactions: 2 people
HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE. HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE. HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE BARNIGHT IS STARTING! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Zen
Damn, preparing to go camping too >.<

[The Bartender enters.] -05:48 Jul 18
[Therus enters.] -05:49 Jul 18
Therus: Therus was beginning to regret volunteering for -all- the shifts of the watch. He'd forgotten that his divinity had left him as soon as he had been picked up and deposited in this world, at the mercy of one of the elder gods that he just so resented. Nevertheless, half-asleep, he'd been watching their surroundings, and the sleeping shapes on the floor. Then, the deity shivered. Halfway between dreams and wakefulness, he noticed a change coming about. The courtyard around them shimmered and pulsed and transformed. Under his folded legs, dirt and grass gave way to metal. The open courtyard became enclosed by windowless metal walls. Above, a metal ceiling materialized with a single, small, dim lamp swinging from side to side. A slow, persistent, and annoying hum came into focus and filled the room. He was startled to wakefulness by the change. He rubbed the grogginess from his eyes and shook the bartender by the shoulder. -05:50 Jul 18
[The Bartender woke up with a gasp. "What? Did something happen? Where are -" Wide eyes took in the metallic landscape, stopped at a canary yellow door. "What. Happened?" ]-05:52 Jul 18
[The Storyteller enters.] -05:57 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori enters.] -05:59 Jul 18
Therus: "I'm dreaming. I'm delirious. I'm dead. Fuck." muttered Therus under his breath as he took in his new surroundings. Then he remembered. He was at the storyteller's mercy. The god frowned and crossed his arms, grogginess momentarily forgotten. "The place changed." -05:59 Jul 18
The Bartender: "Changed? What do you mean -" She glanced up at the metal ceiling, then at the wooden crates surrounding them. "The others need to wake up." She wrenched one of the boxes open and found... Rifles. -06:01 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori saunters in through a courtyard gate, wavy chocolate locks of hair lifted by the gentle breeze. She was clad in a dark gray pantsuit over a light lavender blouse, accented by tall black stilettos. A fine leather purse hung from her craned elbow as she stopped, looking around. A disappointed realization crossed her face as her memory placed the faces of the Bartender and of Therus. "Merda," she cursed under her breath. "I'm back again, aren't I?"] -06:02 Jul 18
Therus: "Changed! It just... changed. One moment it was courtyard, the next it was... whatever this shit is." Therus said, leaning back to take a better look around the place. "Guns? ... Great." Therus cocked an eyebrow at the woman that had just woken up. "You never left, dear. -06:04 Jul 18
The Bartender: She hefted the rifles in both hands. They were Civil War era guns, deadly, but inaccurate. "Um. Why are there guns here? STORYTELLER. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" -06:06 Jul 18
Allegra Montessori: "What do you mean never left? I've been taking care of important business." She looked up at the lamp hanging from the ceiling where there had previously been open sky. Eyes turning back to the others, a heavy sigh escaped her. "What... what now?" -06:06 Jul 18
"Our heros awoke the next day to find they were no longer in an open courtyard among the forest, but an enclosed metal room. What new adventure awaited them this time? Would they ever find their way home? There's only one way to find out!" -The Storyteller 06:08 Jul 18

The Bartender: "STOP FUCKING WITH US!" she shouted to the ceiling. -06:09 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "Now now, that's no way to talk to your-" There was suddenly the sound of clanging and faint murmuring coming from the large metal doors at one end of the room. "Oh, nevermind. It seems your yelling as gotten their attention!" -06:11 Jul 18
Therus: Therus hung his head, but he balled his fists at his sides, knuckles turning white. "It's no use, Bartender lady, he's not going to care" -06:11 Jul 18
[The Bartender collapsed onto her bum, hands trembling with anxiety. "We're gonna die." ] -06:13 Jul 18
Therus: "Not if I can help it." Therus grabbed one of the nearby guns and pointed it at the ceiling. He wasn't sure what he was going to accomplish, but he felt a sort of vindication at shooting the sky where it seemed the storyteller's voice came from. With a loud bang the rifle went off. There was an explosion and a shower of metal bits, but the roof seemed undamaged. "FUCK YOU STORYTELLER!" He yelled, hefting the gun in his hands and pointing it at the metal doors. -06:15 Jul 18
[Erra enters.] -06:18 Jul 18
The Storyteller: The murmurs from the next room turned in anxious yells, and the clanging stopped. "Come now Therus, that's no way to win. I should probably go ahead and tell you all that this ship you're on, yes, it's a space ship, surprise! is on a collision course with a rather large space rock, otherwise known as an asteroid. You must get to the cockpit before that happens if you want to live." The yells from the next room went quite. -06:19 Jul 18
[Cato Sicarius enters.] -06:21 Jul 18
The Bartender: The woman blinked slowly. "So there's hope. There's actually hope." She jumped to her feet, clutching the rifle. "THEN WE MUST OPEN THAT DOOR!... And face whatever it is on the other side." -06:21 Jul 18
Therus: "Oh now, now you fucking notice me?! Well fuck you, elder god. Come here so I can shoot your face." Therus frowned. The noises had stopped. "Oh, what, where did you get this idea from? Did you mash together Prometheus and Armageddon for this?" -06:21 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori was startled briefly by the clanging behind the doors, but followed suit behind Therus and pulled a flintlock musket off one of the walls. Her dark brown eyes examined it momentarily before hanging it back up, reaching into her purse, and pulling out her trusty Glock pistol. A reassured smirk began to pass over her face before she heard the Storyteller's words. "...Wait - why are there ancient guns on a space ship?"] -06:21 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "Both were my ideas in the first place. But that is beside the point. The clock is ticking heros!" -06:23 Jul 18
Therus: "Ha! I don't believe that." Therus frowned at the door, trying to push aside the anger that he felt at the Storyteller in order to focus on the matter at hand. "Someone open the door!" -06:25 Jul 18
[Cato Sicarius appeared in-front of everyone lying on the floor unconscious.http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...mer40k/images/5/54/Black_templar_chaplain.jpg] -06:25 Jul 18
[The Bartender 's eyes grew wide as the machine humanoid creature appeared in front of her. "The Book is still open. THERUS, THE BOOK IN THE BAR IS STILL FUCKING OPEN." ] -06:26 Jul 18
Therus: "HEY. DON'T BLAME ME." Therus fired a shot at the creature on the floor, unsure if it was hostile or not. "I DIDN'T EXACTLY GET THE CHANCE TO CLOSE IT WHEN I GOT SUCKED IN." -06:27 Jul 18
The Bartender: "WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING HIM?!" -06:28 Jul 18
[Cato Sicarius sat on the floor and felt something bounce of his armor, as he slowly came to himself he saw two people in the room.] -06:28 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "That should be the least of your worries my dear Aurora. Please, try and focus. I would hate for the child to-" Suddenly, the door creeked and shuttered, before it began to open slowly. "Woops, spoke too soon." -06:28 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Who are you? Where is this place? -06:28 Jul 18
Therus: "DOES HE LOOK FRIENDLY TO YOU?!" yelled the god. "RED ARMOR. SPIKES. SKULLS. He's either one of those fucking goth kids or he's EVIL." -06:29 Jul 18
Erra: It was all to loud. Erra shielded her head with her arm as a loud bang reverberated through the air. She did not remember how she had gotten here, no that wasn't quite right. It was more like she couldn't remember, her mind was cup that had been tipped over and was only now beginning to be filled again. Pushing herself to her feet Erra looked around at the other people in the small room, squinting as she tried to recognize someone, anyone. May, she remembered she was looking for May. The only problem was that she had no clue who May was, only the name came to mind and a slight sense of desperation. The voice that spoke from no where startled her and she ducked slightly her armor clinking slightly as she moved. Dark brown eyes exaimened the mail shirt as though surprised to see it, widening as she looked at the drawn sword in her hand. Another shot rang out and she jumped looking up as a man pointed a strange stick at something lying on the floor. Stepping forward she tried to say something like stop or hold but all that came out was a raspy cough. Man her thoat hurt like hell. -06:30 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori kept a tight hold on the grip of her pistol, but smirked towards Therus. "What's the difference?"] -06:30 Jul 18
The Bartender: "Therus, for stars' sake, calm yourself." The Bartender crawled over to Cato, with a soft, reassuring smile on her face. "Hello. We're not here to help you. Please don't kill us. What's your - " She stopped as another person appeared, sword in hand. "Okay. Okay. Everyone, put your weapons down. Right now." -06:31 Jul 18
[The Bartender slowly lowered her rifle onto the ground. ] -06:31 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: He slowly stood up and looked at the man, his frame much bigger than his as he stood up to reveal his full height of 7' 6" "Stop waving those gun. Your giving me a headache." -06:31 Jul 18
Allegra Montessori: ( not here to help you? xD ] -06:31 Jul 18
The Storyteller: The lights sudden go out, leaving everyone in complete darkness. "Woops, flicked the light switch there on accident... But hey, this is good! I planned it this way... yeah." -06:33 Jul 18
Therus: Therus followed the armored man rise to his full height, substantially taller than himself. His current mortality slipping his mind again he glared at the creature. "Are y--" then the lights went off. great -06:33 Jul 18
The Bartender: "It's okay! The lights might be out, but we're okay. Just. Remain. Calm." -06:34 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: As he looked at the man, the lights went out... his visor switching into low light mode and made the room slightly more visible but still not fully able to see "Yes, remain calm... tell that to the people waving the guns." -06:35 Jul 18
Erra: Erra blinked and looked down at the sword in hand, again her brow drawn as though confused to see that she was holding it. The only thing was that she remembered this blade, or perhaps she remembered the feel of it. Either way it was not a stranger to her hand. Even so she felt that it might not be the best to use it here. Pointing the blade back towards herself she tried to put it back in its sheath, her movements were clumbsy and she missed the first time, and barely managed on the second. When she managed she almost looked proud, that is until the lights went out and she could no longer see anything. She tried to speak but again all that came out was that horrid rasping cough. -06:36 Jul 18
[The Bartender kicked her gun slightly out of the way. "No guns. There's a sword, but you're gonna put it down right? Riiiiight?" ] -06:36 Jul 18
The Bartender: "Goooood. We're okay." -06:36 Jul 18
Therus: "Look here..." Therus gesticulated his hands wildly, despite the fact that he could barely even see them himself. "We're at the mercy of some motherfucking deity with a horrible imagination." -06:36 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: He shook his head as he checked for his holster and bolter, they were still in place. He crossed his arms and sighed "What does this deity want... and in the name of the Emperor just let us get it over quickly." -06:37 Jul 18
Therus: "He's playing a game, and we're the pieces... whatever, and whoever you are." -06:38 Jul 18
The Bartender: "Therus, I really wouldn't insult him," she hissed. -06:39 Jul 18
The Storyteller: With a loud BANG, Therus heard the snap of a bullet whis right by his head. -06:39 Jul 18
The Storyteller: Someone yelled "HOLD YOUR FIRE!" from the next room. -06:40 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: He suddenly shifted to see where the source came from he grabbed his weapons and held them tightly still unholstered. -06:40 Jul 18
Erra: With stumbling steps Erra made it to one of the walls and leaned against it. See, they need to see she thought to herself as she heard the bang and voices from the other side of the wall. Raising her hands to chest height she moved them in a pattern that she did not quite remember and for a second a glowing ball of light illuminated the room. That is until it exploded with a sharp crack and flung Erra several feet backwards as the room dimed again. -06:42 Jul 18
Therus: The loud, sudden sound startled Therus, the nigh-imperceptible draft of air drawn by the bullet making his blood run cold. "He can go fuck himself, bartender. He insulted me first." -06:42 Jul 18
"Whoever's in there, we will shoot! Now come out with your hands in the air, nice and calm like." -The Bartender 06:44 Jul 18

The Bartender: "We'll be right on out," shouted the Bartender. "Just don't shoot!" -06:45 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: He shook his head at the man that was constantly shouting at him "I insulted no-one." he said and slowly walked out of the room. -06:46 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori motioned towards Cato, keeping her voice low. "You tried to shoot him and it bounced off. I say we hide behind him and blast these teste di merda. How many could there possibly be?"] -06:46 Jul 18
As Cato walked into the other room, the lights flickered back on in the ship. Surrounding him in a semi circle were a band of misfits pointing their guns at him. But the Bartender and Therus would recognize one of them. It was the blacksmith from the village. -The Bartender 06:48 Jul 18

[The Bartender slowly follows behind Cato, smiling nervously. "See. We're friendly. Absolutely friendly." ] -06:48 Jul 18
Erra: Erra shook her head as she picked herself off the ground. The gesture directed at the Bartender, as she answered the person calling from the next room. They had better weapons than they did and to be honest she did not trust them. It seemed the others were a bit more willing to trust however and after sending a glare at the one who suggested that they attack back she slowly followed behinnd the large knight. Keeping her hands up she looked around at the group surrounding them, wondering if she could drawn her sword before, if, they decided to kill them. -06:49 Jul 18
The leader, a burly fellow who wore a kilt demanded, "Now state your name, and why you're here." -The Bartender 06:50 Jul 18

Therus: "I thought you were talking about the Storyteller." Therus raised his hands behind his head and walked behind the armored man. Therus frowned, seeing the blacksmith there. He leaned over and nudged the Bartender on the head with his elbow. "He's using people from the town." -06:52 Jul 18
The Bartender: She nodded to Therus. "I am... The Bartender. I make drinks and talk. We were uh..." She struggled for some sort of explanation. -06:53 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori groaned at the lack of compliance as everyone walked out with their hands up. She quickly tucked her pistol back into her bag, keeping her arms behind her head. "We're prisoners," she interjected, finishing the Bartender's sentence.] -06:54 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Looking at the tiny people with tiny guns he stood in place while the others stood behind him "Captain Cato Sicarius of the Ultramarines 1st Company and Chapter Master of the Ultramarines, Champion of the God Emperor. Now lower the damn weapons, you are clearly outclassed in many ways." he paused "I ask nicely once, the second time we... I will take according action." -06:54 Jul 18
Therus: "I am Therus..." The god frowned. His occupation wasn't exactly... normal. "I watch people sleep." he said, lowering his eyes to the floor. -06:54 Jul 18
The Storyteller: (HA!) -06:55 Jul 18
The bandits paused at this, eyeing the giant armored monstrosity with apprehension. Some gave Therus odd, puzzled looks. "So... You ain't sick? None of ya are?" asked the burly man. -The Bartender 06:56 Jul 18

Erra: Oh crap speaking, as far as she could tell her voice was not going to be working for a while longer and she did not really want to push it. Thankfully the large knight spoke first and let her delay trying to force something out, she would wait to see what the group would do with the insult. Aparently not much as their attackers hesitated. Sick what did they mean sick? -06:57 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: He looked puzzled "Sick? Of what?" he gestured with his hands aswell, he slightly turned to see if the others were behind him still then turned back to the man. -06:57 Jul 18
Therus: Therus could have sworn one of the bandits almost blushed and looked at him with a more... lustful glance. "No. We aren't." -06:57 Jul 18
The Storyteller: Time stopped for a moment, and in the blink of an eye, all of the weapons the bandits held changed from basic plack powder guns, to heavy duty plasma weaponry. The bandits didn't even react to the change. -06:58 Jul 18
The Bartender: "Oh... Shit." -06:59 Jul 18
[The Bartender continues smiling happily. Oh so happily. ] -06:59 Jul 18
Therus: There was a point when he would have been surprised by all the changes, but he'd given up being surprised by all the curve-balls the Storyteller had thrown at them. "Great. Just... great" -06:59 Jul 18
The burly man pointed his gun towards the female with the sword. "And what's your name? Are ya sick? Is that why you aren't talking?" -The Bartender 07:00 Jul 18

[Allegra Montessori eyed the changed weapons with a growing unease. "Well," she muttered. "That certainly changes things."] -07:01 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: He gripped his sword and unsheathed it "Calmly please remove your weapon from this person. We didn't draw ours, so you don' draw yours." he said as he clicked his bolter gun "Talk about this sickness, it's the first time we are hearing off it. Nobody is sick." -07:02 Jul 18
The Bartender: "Cato! Cato dear! I - I wouldn't do that! These people aren't themselves. They're uh... Changed. Yes!" -07:03 Jul 18
The bandits pointed their plasma rifles towards the marine, guns humming as they began charging up. "I'm the one making demands here. Now have that missy answer the question." -The Bartender 07:03 Jul 18

Erra: Oh shit. Erra opened her mouth several times with just a hoarse hiss of air escaping as she tried to find words. The fact that their weapons had suddenly just changed was not really helping her. With a nervous hand she rubbed her throat as she coughed again. "ah-a-aye c-can tet tallk" -07:04 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori rolled her eyes with a sense of snark. "Something's definitely changed, but I don't think it's them." Inwardly, she wondered how much a plasma weapon like that might fetch on the black market were she to actually "acquire" one and bring it back with her. But the humorous thought escaped her once she heard Erra speak. "Oh shit," she muttered. "We're dead."] -07:05 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: He shifted his head over to the woman behind him "Speak up woman." he paused and looked at the others "What is wrong with her?" he asked the others-07:05 Jul 18
"She's sick!" "What'd I tell ya, I told you they had it too!" "We should kill them." "We have to." "SILENCE. THEY AIN'T DYING," roared the burly man. "We're taking her into the medical bay. They can stay with the others." There was a murmur of agreement from the bandits and they gestured with their guns for the party to move towards a white door labeled, "QUARANTINE." -The Bartender 07:06 Jul 18

The Bartender: "I have no clue what's wrong with her," replied the Bartender nervously. "She showed up with you ,but we should probably do what we're asked." -07:07 Jul 18
Therus: "Are you forgetting that this ship is careening towards an asteroid as we speak?" said Therus, looking pointedly at the leader of the bandits. -07:10 Jul 18
Erra: Taking a step back Erra's eyes narrowed. It wasn't like she really knew the group but she was very reluctant to be seperated. Unconciously her hand slipped towards where her sword was holstered but she stopped when the Bartender spoke. Returning her hands to her sides she cast the rest of the group what looked to be an apologetic smile. -07:11 Jul 18
"Of course we - " The man paused, the wrinkles smoothing over his face and he shook his head. "YOU'RE ALL GOING INTO QUARANTINE AND THAT'S FINAL." -The Bartender 07:12 Jul 18

The guns hummed louder and the bandits pointed towards the white door. -The Bartender 07:13 Jul 18

[Allegra Montessori pursed her lips in disbelief. "Great. So we're going to get locked up in quarantine as this ship is on a crash course. That's just wonderful." Her eyes turned upward. "Storyteller, how is this a good story again?"] -07:16 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: He holstered his guns and looked at the men "Alright, I will comply. For now." he turned towards the woman that spoke last then shifted to face in-front of him and started walking. -07:16 Jul 18
The Bartender: "Okay, okay, we're going," replied the Bartender, grabbing Therus's and Allegra's wrist. "Just don't shoot us. Okay?" -07:16 Jul 18
Therus: "You do realize, Bartender, that if there -are- sick people there, we might catch whatever sickness it is?" -07:18 Jul 18
As the party approaches the white washed door, it hisses and slides open. -The Bartender 07:18 Jul 18

The Bartender: "I'd rather fight a sickness than their guns," she retorted quietly. -07:18 Jul 18
All is dark inside the Quarantine room. -The Bartender 07:19 Jul 18

Therus: "And if the sickness remains even after all this?" Therus demanded. "Gods don't get sick. Bad things happen when we do" said the white-haired deity quietly as he, for the moment, meekly followed the rest of the party. -07:20 Jul 18
Allegra Montessori: "End-game, people. Regardless who or what we fight, the mysterious voice in the sky specifically said we have to prevent the crash." She fumbled through her purse in the dark before pulling out a (very expensive) lighter and striking it lit. -07:20 Jul 18
Allegra Montessori: "Is everyone accounted for?" -07:21 Jul 18
Erra: "y-yoo myteh ge yoor wysh." Erra said to the Bartender as they were forced into the dark room. As soon as the door slid closed her hand lept to the hilt of her sword as her eyes tried to pierce the darkness. In answer to Allegra she answered with a simple hmmhmm. -07:22 Jul 18
The Bartender: "I am here," replied the Bartender. "Rather chilly in here," and began rubbing her arms to get warm. -07:23 Jul 18
[The Bartender Thanks to the lighter, the party sees cots lined with white sheets. All is empty except for one person. A cowboy. ] -07:23 Jul 18
Therus: Therus pointed at the man. "Him again." -07:24 Jul 18
[Sam the Cowboy sits on the cot, eyes distant. ] -07:24 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori eyes the cowboy with a sense of peculiar familiarity. "Wait a minute. Haven't I seen him before?"] -07:24 Jul 18
Sam the Cowboy: "Have to... Go home. So. Cold. Why is it so cold?" He asks to no one in particular. -07:24 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Cato looked around the dark room and fixated his on the man then turned to the wall and sat down, leaning his back against the steel wall. -07:25 Jul 18
[The Bartender nudged Allergra. "You talked to him, maybe he'll remember you." ] -07:25 Jul 18
Something breathes by Cato's ears... -Sam the Cowboy 07:27 Jul 18

[Allegra Montessori grumbled as she leaned near the cowboy on the cot, hesitantly placing a hand against his shoulder out of fear of a reaction or of catching whatever illness the guards had been talking about. Hand on his shoulder, she gave him a gentle shake. "Hey -- are you alright?"] -07:27 Jul 18
Sam the Cowboy: He jumps and scoots away from her. "W-Who are you? No wait. I think I remember. I remember a library, and the librarians. And - And - " He held his head, rocking back and forth. "No that's not right. Argh." -07:28 Jul 18
The Bartender: "Librarians? I don't remember..." She turned to Therus, confused. "What is he talking about?" -07:29 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Cato felt the breath near his ear, he exhaled and inhaled deaply then stood up gripping his sword, he felt something strange but kept silent. -07:29 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori pulled her hand away quickly at his response. "Yes! A library! The-the librarians! We..." she turned to the Bartender and Therus. "I can't believe I'm going to say this, but we-- we followed the yellow brick road!"] -07:30 Jul 18
[(Timeout) The Storyteller was sacrificed to the roleplay gods by a tribe of wild newbies.] -07:31 Jul 18
The Bartender: She laughed nervously at Allegra. "Yellow brick road? Dear, we've been in the cargo hold of the ship. Are you okay?" -07:31 Jul 18
[The Storyteller enters.] -07:31 Jul 18
Sam the Cowboy: "M--Monsters," groaned Sam the Cowboy. "I can ssssseeeeee them." -07:32 Jul 18
From the darkened ceiling something wet falls on Cato's shoulder. But peering into the darkness he sees nothing, but blackness. -Sam the Cowboy 07:33 Jul 18

[Allegra Montessori was a little irritated now. "Before I lost consciousness! We were all in a library. With some... really..." she searched for the words. "Eccentric, librarians. Then the storyteller led us outside! That's where we met the cowboy!"] -07:34 Jul 18
Therus: "Librarians? What are you talking about, you don't remember?" Therus frowned. This could only spell bad things. "Everyone be on guard." Therus fumbled for something, anything to use as a weapon. "Bartender." He shook her shoulders. "Bartender, we were not on this ship the whole time." -07:36 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Cato remained silent at all times murmuring under his helmet "I fear no evil... I am the dark steel and doom, the fist of the God Emperor and his Champion. The God Emperor protects the God Emperor guides." he shifted his sight to the others, feeling an unusual presence near him. -07:38 Jul 18
The Bartender: A roaring pain encompassed the Bartender's head. She peered at Therus with concern, laughed, and held her head. "No. You're right. Librarians. The old man I ---" She froze, tilted her head to the side, and smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, who are you?" -07:38 Jul 18
Sam the Cowboy: "I ain't never seen you before in my life," replied Sam, panting. "Oh please, make the pain stop. There's some... There's some morphine in the medicine cabinet. Please get me some." -07:40 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori nervously eyed the Bartender's glazed stare. "O-okay? That's not normal." Allegra rushed to the Bartender's side, holding the lighter perhaps uncomfortably close to the woman's face as she examined her eyes. "Bartender, snap out of it. You remember us, don't you?"] -07:43 Jul 18
Therus: The question made Therus' blood run cold. "Bartender?" He whispered, fear trickling into his voice. Then anger. This was the storyteller's doing. He raised his hand and slapped the woman as hard as he could. -07:43 Jul 18
Something slimy and wet wrapped itself around Erra's ankle. -Sam the Cowboy 07:44 Jul 18

The Bartender: She gasped, and held her cheek. "That was... Uncalled. Extremely uncalled for. What was that for?" She blinked at Allegra. "I'm sorry, I have no recollection of who you are. Whose Bartender? My name is Aurora." -07:44 Jul 18
Sam the Cowboy: "ARRRGH!" cried Sam as he writhed on the cot. "Please. Morphine. PLEASE!" -07:45 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori snapped her fingers in Cato and Erra's general directions, pointing towards the Cowboy. "Someone give the man some damn morphine!" At that she looked back towards the Bartender. "Aurora. You work in a bar. You serve drinks there. Does any of this sound familiar?"] -07:46 Jul 18
Therus: "YOU." Therus backhanded her as he brought his hand back to his side. "YOU ARE THE GODDESS OF SOCIALIZING. PATRON OF AN INTERDIMENSIONAL BAR. YOU ARE THE STRONGEST FUCKING WOMAN I HAVE EVER MET, AND I WILL BE DAMNED IF I LET THAT FUCKER LAY YOU LOW LIKE THIS." He shouted, shaking her as hard as he could, heard pounding in his chest. -07:47 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Cato moved away from the wall and walked over to the cabinet, taking the morphine injectiong and walking over to the cowboy looking man. He grabbed him by his neck and injected the morphine in him, he tossed the injection and turned to the man that was shouting "STOP your shouting! It neither helps us overcome the situation or regain your friends memory, stop mixing your feelings up and be a man for once!" he looked at him. -07:49 Jul 18
Erra: Something was bad, very bad. Backing up until one of her feet touched a wall. Hand still on her hilt she jumped as she felt something reached out and touch her ankle. Having left the ground and moved several feet to the left she could feel the tension rising in the room and in herself as the level of noise increased and she desperatly tried to see what was in the dark. She finally caved just as Allegra adresssed her and Cato, raising a hand she made a strange gesture and once again a ball of light appeared in her hand. This time instead of exploding it wavered back in forth as Erra desperatly tried to control it, trying to brighten up this infernal cage. "Do yoo se anneeting?" She asked in a stuttering voice. -07:49 Jul 18
This is what Erra sees. http //www.dealspwn.com/writer/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/licker.jpg -Sam the Cowboy 07:50 Jul 18

One has their tongue wrapped her ankles, the other clinging to the wall where Cato was at. -Sam the Cowboy 07:50 Jul 18

Sam the Cowboy: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" -07:50 Jul 18
[The Bartender begins crying from the onslaught of slaps, shouting, and otherwise abuse from the stranger. ] -07:51 Jul 18
Therus: "You don't understand." Therus said coldly as he turned to face the armored man. "We need her whole. I don't know how the bar works, exactly, but I do know that if we lose her, we lose the bar, we lose the book, and I'm not prepared to bet that if that book gets lost, that we will be safe." -07:53 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Sato walked over to the bartender and softly grabbed her arm "It's alright, everything will be just fine. Rest easy and do not fear, the Emperor guides and protects. I was sent her for a reason and that reason he knows well." He swiftly turned towards where the foul air and evil came from he unsheathed his sword and released a barage of bolter rounds at the creature attacking Erra "In the name of the Emperor you shall die!" the bolter rounds were flying straight on for the fiends torso and head.-07:54 Jul 18
The second creature, the one that drooled over Cato launches itself from the wall and latches onto his armor. Claws sink painfully into the metal. -Sam the Cowboy 07:55 Jul 18

[Allegra Montessori shouted in surprise as she caught a glimpse of the shadow of the creature latching onto Cato's armor. "Cazzo" she cursed, shoving her hand into her purse once more to pull out her handgun. Taking aim as best she could in the dimly lit room, she fired several shots in its direction.] -07:57 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "Oh it looks like our heros have their hands full in the medical bay. Will they be able to defeat the horrors inside? I certainly hope so, because they've only got about 10 minutes left before that big bad asteroid smacks the ship." -07:57 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Cato grabbed the monster and held it tightly squeezing him with all his strength making it's spine break under the sheer might of his force. He then tossed him it on the ground and swiftly delivered a brute smash to it's head. -07:57 Jul 18
The creature whips away away from the shots, climbing up the ceiling. Its tongue still wrapped around Erra, she dangles upside down. It is now the creature's meat sheild. -Sam the Cowboy 07:58 Jul 18

The Bartender: "Bar? Book? What, what is going oooooonnnnn - WHAT IS THAT THING?!" -07:59 Jul 18
[Sam the Cowboy fell still on the cot, but begins convulsing... ] -07:59 Jul 18
Erra: The cry that sprung to Erra's throat was stranged and much softer than she wished, for a moment the light in her palm wavered and almost died out before she renewed her concerntration. With one smooth movement she freed her sword from her scabered and struck out at the creature that had its tongue around her ankle. Unforunently it say that coming and she was knocked to her back as the creature used its tongue to pull her feet out from under her. As she was dragged towards it she swung out with her sword hand and managed to catch its arm at the wrist, severing the hand completely. This only made it madder and she quickly found herself jerked skyward her sword twisting free of her hand. Deperatly she looked around for something to use as a weapon when she spotted a small handle sticking out from her boot. Just as she reached to grab it the monster swung her towards her mouth and crunched into her side. With hiss of pain she raised the knife and dug it into the back of its skull before yanking it out and forcing it right through the top of her skull. -08:02 Jul 18
Therus: Therus grabbed the bartender, not willing to take the time to explain what he didn't understand anyway and dragged her to the door. He banged on the thing, hoping to perhaps attract the attention of the bandits outside. He turned back and faced the carnage in front of them. He looked at the bartender, rubbed his sore hand and whispered "I'm sorry" before turning back to the chaos unfolding. -08:05 Jul 18
The creature by Cato's side issued a screech, but fell silent when its head was smashed in. The one that held Erra wavered, and then crumpled to the ground. Its heavy body collapsed on top of Erra. -Sam the Cowboy 08:05 Jul 18
The Bartender: "You're sorry? Sorry for what?" She shook her head, noticing a book on the other side of the Quarantine room appear out of nowhere. "Um. There's another door. You want to try that one?" -08:06 Jul 18
Therus: (Is it a book or a door?) -08:07 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Cato walked over to the girl and moved the body off the girl so she could get up. He bashed his foot against the monsters skull and turned it into mush as blood splatered all over the floor. He looked at the girl "Are you alright?" he said. -08:07 Jul 18
The Bartender: [Sorry door.] -08:07 Jul 18
Therus: "Are you the bartender now or are you just confused?" hissed Therus before spinning the woman around and checking the back of her neck for anything, anythingthat could explain her erratic behaviour. -08:08 Jul 18
The Bartender: "You're awfully calm... Considering these monsters." She gulped at the mush brain organs on the floor. "Not sanitary whatsoever - Are you gonna try the door?" -08:09 Jul 18
[Sam the Cowboy spasms, his tongue lolling out from his mouth and onto the floor.] -08:09 Jul 18
Therus: Therus watched the cowboy on the bed. "What in the unholy name of--" He shook his head and dragged the bartender with him. "Nevermind. Come on. Let's get going. We need to stop this ship!" he said as he sprinted for the door. -08:11 Jul 18
The door is locked... But there is a keyhole. -Sam the Cowboy 08:12 Jul 18

[Allegra Montessori truly was unusually calm, eyeing the two dead monsters on the floor. "The hell are these things?" Her attention snapped back into the present as Therus' hurried suggestions reminded her they were running out of time. Nodding, she followed closely behind him.] -08:12 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "What's this? The beloved Bartender doesn't seem to remember anything. Gee, I wonder why that is?" There was obvious sarcasm in his voice. -08:12 Jul 18
[The Bartender is now known as: Aurora] -08:13 Jul 18
Aurora: "There it is again. Bartender. Who's the Bartender?" -08:13 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: He turned to the bartender "I was born in war I shall die with war, it's all in a days work. The one thing that annoys me is this deitey that controls this realm. I would like a word or two with him when I am done, because nobody is going to control me for it's own amusement." he said then paused as he walked over to the door.-08:13 Jul 18
Therus: "You are" hissed the god. "FUCK YOU" he snarled at the ceiling. "Key. We need a key." He looked up at the armored man. "Or we could always try having you kick it down." -08:14 Jul 18
Erra: There was a groan as Erra hit the floor with the creature on top of her. For a few long moments she lay there stunned until Cato approached and got the creauture off of her. Pushing herself up she was about to answer but all that came out was a hiss of disapproval. Where the creature had bitten into her there were holes where its fangs had pierced the armor. Blood was slowly dripping from the wound but she simply placed the hand that was not wielding her sword over it and gave Cato a nod. Pushing herself unsteadily to her feet she looked as the others tried the locked door before she finally spoke. "Mo-m-morfeeen." she said slowly as she watched the cowboy twitch on the bed. He had been in the room the longest perhaps he knew where it could be found. -08:14 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori closed her eyes and let out a breath in frustration. "Aurora, you're the goddamn--" she stopped herself, eyes again searching upwards at the darkness of the ceiling. "Hey Storyteller! Your plots suck and they're full of discontinuities! I could find better written stories on a goddamn internet roleplaying forum!"] -08:14 Jul 18
[Sam the Cowboy chokes, gagging on his tongue. His leg muscles bunched up, tearing his pants and clothes. Slowly, murderously, the rose from the cot and eyed the party. A key dangled from his neck. ] -08:15 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "All of which would have been written by me in one way or another. But again, that's beside the point." -08:16 Jul 18
Aurora: [That jackass. =P] -08:16 Jul 18
Therus: "Spikes! Behind you!" -08:17 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "You people just can't appreciate true creativity. What is the multiverse coming to? Ah well, this isn't meant for your entertainment anyways. I'm rather enjoying myself!" -08:17 Jul 18
Erra: In time with the man Erra raised her sword freeing one hand to hit Cato on the shoulder to try and get his attention, unknowingly leaving a large bloody palm print on his armor. With one hand returning to her side she kept her sword level although she was not sure whether she could fight the thing in her condition. -08:18 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Cato witnessing the cowboy's reactiong he suddenly threw his sword towards his head and rushed him throwing his bolter gun to the man next to the bartender, he did not want to take any chances and he was certainly not going to wait for him to transform. -08:19 Jul 18
[Sam the Cowboy struggles, head whipping back and forth. He reaches up towards his neck and pulls the key from his neck. He holds it out shakily towards Erra and Cato. "Take... It." ]-08:21 Jul 18
Therus: "And -would- fucker, is the operative word! YOU DIDN'T." he yelled, shaking his fist upwards -08:21 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "Did too!" -08:22 Jul 18
[Sam the Cowboy is then suddenly thrown onto the bed by the tackle. ] -08:22 Jul 18
Sam the Cowboy: "Kill... Me. Please," it garbled. -08:23 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori grumbled as she eyed the cowboy zombie now approaching. "I wish I could show this prick some real writing." She readied her pistol once more, training her sights on the zombie. But as it spoke, she lowered her gun. "W-wait it's trying to help!"] -08:23 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Cato continued to mash at his face with his face until it began to disform and pour blood out, he grabbed his sword that was embedded in the wall above the bed and was about to pour it through the cowboys head. -08:24 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "Gah, why am I arguing semantics with you Therus? I shouldn't expect you to understand. Forgive me." -08:24 Jul 18
[Saur Damocles enters.] -08:24 Jul 18
Erra: Cautiously but quickly Erra darted forward and took the key from the odd man. Almost as quickly she backed away just as Cato rushed past and tackled the man. Backing even further away Erra turned to face the door and with key in hand she started to try and unlock it. However it seemed that she was having a lot of trouble, her blood made the key slick and the lack of blood was making her hands unsteady. -08:25 Jul 18
Therus: "Forgive you?" Therus shook, the conversation he held with the Storyteller pushing aside all the other events happening around him for the moment. "Never." -08:26 Jul 18
[Sam the Cowboy 's blood oozes upon the floor, motionless, and gone. ] -08:28 Jul 18
Aurora: She gulped. "C-Can we please get out of here? Please?" -08:28 Jul 18
Saur Damocles: As delicately as he could, the colossal Captain Saur Damocles edged his way into the bar. Normally, nothing short of Fenrisian Ale could make his kind inebriated... He held no such hopes for the brews here, but he'd heard that another of his brethren had taken roost here for some reason. The Captain of the Ultramarine's 6th Company, clad entirely in their signature blue power armor, glanced around in an attempt to find him. His company's sigil, a figure-eight serpent on a white circular background, stood out on both shoulders. He carried no visible weapons, save for the single enormous Power Fist on his left arm. "Hm," he said quietly, the equivalent of a verbal tirade coming from a Space Marine. -08:29 Jul 18
Aurora: [Saur, we're not in the Bar. We're in a medical bay on a space ship. =P] -08:29 Jul 18
Therus: (You're not in the bar. You're in the quarantine bay of a spaceship with monster and cowboy guts everywhere) -08:30 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori looked at Erra with growing concern. "Hey, what's taking you so long with that key? Hey- Hey are you alright?" Allegra hurried to her side, in time to catch a glimpse of the smears of blood before her lighter fizzled out. "Shit!" She exclaimed, sparks emanating from the lighter again as she attempted to restrike it. "Out of fucking fuel. Figures." ] -08:32 Jul 18
Erra: Grimacing in a companation of pain and frustration Erra finally fitted the key in the lock and turned it. -08:32 Jul 18
The door hisses, and slides open. In front of them is a control panel, full of blinking buttons and control to pilot the space ship. And in front of the spaceship is a giant asteroid. -Aurora 08:33 Jul 18

Cato Sicarius: Cato pulled out his sword, dripping in blood completely. He walked over to the others his sword still in his arm, he approached the man that he threw his gun at "I won't count on you holding the gun next time." he said as he slowly started to walk to the newly opened door. -08:34 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "Oh Therus, you amuse me so. Perhaps you should be focusing on your survival though." -08:34 Jul 18
Aurora: "That... That's an asteroid," murmured Aurora in disbelief. -08:35 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori wanted desperately to say something about the Storyteller's terrible placement of rooms in the layout of this ship. Who would put a quarantine room next to the cockpit? With a sigh, Allegra shook her head and approached the control panels. "I don't suppose any of you know how to fly this thing?" Her eyes glanced at Cato. "Spikes?"] -08:35 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "So, anyone know how to fly a space ship? Running out of time." -08:35 Jul 18
Therus: Therus pointed to either space marine. "You two look like you should know what this is all about. Have at it." Then the god turned his eyes to the ceiling, bristling with anger. He pulled the bartender closer. "Amuse you? AMUSE YOU? We'll see who has the last laugh." -08:36 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "What, you think I can't hear your thoughts Allegra? Fine then." Another time freeze, and the cockpit suddenly changed into a corridor with another door on the opposite side. -08:37 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "HAPPY!?" -08:37 Jul 18
Aurora: "You're being awfully protective of me," she said as the room suddenly changed. She almost toppled over and held on to Therus' arm. "Are you... My boyfriend?"-08:38 Jul 18
Therus: Therus shuddered, pushing the bartender slightly away from himself. "Woman, I'm gay." -08:38 Jul 18
Aurora: "Oh..." She looked dejected, but pointed weakly towards the door. "So the door?" -08:39 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Tired Cato jumped into the pilots seat and engaged the intertia dampeners and engaged the reverse trusters, he allocated more power from the reactors to the forward thrusters and turned off the other engines. He turned on the forward gyroscopes and then shifted the left side thrusters to full power to manage to avoid the asteroid just in time. -08:39 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori rolled her eyes at the storyteller's poor sense of humor before cracking an aside glance towards Therus. "A gay god?" she chuckled at the idea before heading down the seemingly empty corridor to the door on the opposite side.] -08:41 Jul 18
Erra: Carefully Erra approached the control panel, quickly started as it morphed into a long corridor. Looking around at the group she nodded towards the end of the hall. "Weh shoold mov." she said limping along as fast as she could, droplets of blood marking her path down the hall. By the time she reached the control room for a second time she was panting, and just barely managed to sheeth her sword before she slumped against a far wall. It was not like she could be of much help anyways, she had absolutely no idea what any of buttons and levers did. -08:42 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "Well well, it would seem that Cato here has been quite helpful. I'll have to do something about that." -08:43 Jul 18
Therus: Something had changed, and all levity had left Therus. "Do what you will. You will get your reckoning." he growled. "The pantheon could take a loss." -08:45 Jul 18
[Aurora The ship narrowly avoided the asteroid, swerving heavily to the side and knocking the occupants to and fro. But on the other castle they saw an asteroid bigger than the one they crashed into. A castle rests on top of it, encased in a glass dome. A landing pad blinks feebly. ] -08:45 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Cato shook his head "I am done helping you all, your selfish gods that don't even know how to flick two buttons, you have been nothing than fighting eachother and indulging in conversations. Emperor forgive me I might aswell and join this Storyteller you are talking." -08:46 Jul 18
Aurora: [but on the other side *] -08:46 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "Oh is that so Cato? Interesting." -08:47 Jul 18
[(Logout) Sam the Cowboy fled in terror.] -((08:47 Jul 18))
[Aurora joins Erra on the floor, clutching her head. "Mmmm. My head. We gotta... Land the ship."] -08:48 Jul 18
Therus: "Believe me, if I knew how, I would do it myself" said the pale-haired god grimly. "She knows how to pilot these ships, but she remembers none of it. You will find no joy serving that bastard."" -08:50 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Sato crossed his arms and stood up "Here you go hot shots, your free to do whatever you want. Remember you will die if you do something wrong." he leaned against the wall and continued to look at them "Amazing, gods that don't even know what they are doing... pampered so much they don't even know what to do. What were you doing while I was mashing those monsters, talking, what were you doing while I was killing that cowboy dude, guess what? Talking!" -08:51 Jul 18
Aurora: "Therus," moaned the woman. "Help me... up. I can do it." -08:52 Jul 18
Erra: Erra looked up as Aurora sat down next to her, the other girl clutching her head. After a moments hesitation she reached up and placed her clean hand on Aurora's shoulder. Gently squeezing the girl's shoulder she looked between Therus and Cato wanting to say something but not wanting to trigger one or the other into doing something rash. When Aurora spoke again Erra turned her head to stare at the woman, so she was remembering. With her free hand she helped push the woman to her feet so that they might avoid a second crash. -08:53 Jul 18
Therus: Therus laughed derisively. "This realm renders us mortal." His brows furrowed in concern but he helped the bartender up nonetheless. They seemed to have no choice. "I am the god of restful slumber. How many creatures in the many worlds actually slumber in their ships?" he asked, anger bubbling in his voice. It was one thing for a fellow member of the pantheon call him worthless. Now a mortal was as well. -08:54 Jul 18
[Allegra Montessori sighed, knowing nothing of how to pilot this kind of ship. Instead she perched herself near Erra's barely-alive body. Allegra began to tear off parts of her pant sleeves to help tourniquet Erra's wounds.] -08:56 Jul 18
[Aurora slumped into the chair, one hand on the controls, the other on her head. "Landing pad. Gotta land on -" She pulled on a lever, jerking the ship. "Mister Spikes. Please don't make the situation any worse than it currently is. The Imagination God... Is a step above us." The ship hummed, and dropped gracefully onto the landing pad. "He is changing me. He can do that to you too." ] -08:56 Jul 18
The Storyteller: "I agree Cato. Therus does enjoy running his mouth off quite a lot. However, you aren't much of a hero yourself. No struggle, no pain, no loss... no depth. I'll have to write you into a better hero soon." -08:58 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Cato chuckled "My resolve is much stronger than yours, being a god or not does not matter." he said as he continued to lean against the wall -08:58 Jul 18
Therus: "Reality is not what you make of it in this realm." Therus hovered by the bartender. "Reality is what he makes of it here." -09:00 Jul 18
[(Timeout) Saur Damocles was sacrificed to the gods of RPGs by a vicious tribe of rampaging plot bunnies.] -09:00 Jul 18
The ship hissed as it landed, and a dome encompassed the ship and landing pad. The area was filled with oxygen and ship's door opened, folding out into stairs. "We need to get out," she breathed, stumbling out of the cockpit. -Aurora 09:00 Jul 18

As the heros exitted the ship, they gazed at the magnificence of the castle a short distance away. They were so close now, and yet... once everyone was off the ship, darkness surrounded them. The ship was gone, and so was the castle. All they could see was eachother, and the small around immediately around them. -The Storyteller 09:03 Jul 18

The Storyteller: (small area*) -09:04 Jul 18
Like a drug being injected into their bodies, their eyelids grew heavy and they collapsed, fast asleep. -Aurora 09:05 Jul 18

Aurora: [What will happen to our heroes? Find out in the next Bar Night Special!] -09:06 Jul 18
Erra: dunn dunn duuuuuuuuuuu! -09:06 Jul 18
Therus: Therus' last thought was one of anger. His last feeling, that of being violated. This was his aspect, his realm. The Storyteller did not deserve any power over it. Nevertheless, Therus was himself powerless to stop the mad deity. His eyes grew heavy and he fell to the floor with a thud, asleep. -09:06 Jul 18
Allegra Montessori: [ Was fun guys ^^ ] -09:07 Jul 18
Aurora: [Indeed.] -09:07 Jul 18
Allegra Montessori: [ Thanks Bar Nights team! ] -09:07 Jul 18
[(Logout) Allegra Montessori has logged out.] -((09:07 Jul 18))
Aurora: [*bows*] -09:07 Jul 18
Cato Sicarius: Cato remained with his hands crossed as the area faded to black, he closed his eyes and rested. -09:07 Jul 18

The next Bar Night event will take place on August 1st from 6-9 P.M. Central/Server Time in the Mysterious Roleplay Bar.

The finale for the Bar Night: Special will be taking place that night and we will accept new characters.

Last edited: