Ashes to Flames II: Revenge of the Gods

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "Hey, beautiful." he said with a smile. He looked at her and smiled. He had her back, he had the woman he loves back.

Violet nuzzled his chest, staying snuggled close. "I love you.." she said, yawning a little and curling up slightly.

Liam smiled. "I love you too." he said as he held her close. He felt her ear twitching, and chuckled and looked at her "Hey, we need to get back. Don't you think?" He asked.

"It's not my fault!" He yelled after him. He sighed. "...for once. Always one to act without a fucking explanation." Osi walked in and fetched the little bit of what he brought. "Let's leave those two alone. Obviously what he wants." He talked to himself.

"Master, are we leaving?" Bitter stood at the door.

"Why do you care? I just got my brother to beat your ass for my own amusement. You can drop the act."

"What act? You are my master. You forged me, cared for me, and I acted as your weapon to protect you. I serve the same function, except now I am given flesh. No amount of abuse or hatred can change that." Bitter kneeled before Osiris. Osiris just stared.

"Wow. You are seriously whacked in the brain."

"My orders?"

"We're going back to the base." Osi got his guns and made sure they were loaded. "I'm not the only one wound tight here, you feel that, right?" Bitter got up, stretching and cracking his neck.

"Part of me is still stuck inside him. My blade dissolved, but it was never removed, so I know what he's planning."

"How bad is it gonna be?"

"We were down there for a short while. You know how large his forces are. And that was just in The Violent Circle. There's still 8 more." Osi held his head.

"Fuck, seriously?" He grabbed Kasio's last bottle of vodka. Who knew he had so much?

"I do not lie about something this serious, I assure you."

"Then we need to hurry the fuck up." Osi cracked open the door to Vi's room. "We're leaving ahead of you. Don't take too long, alright? See ya." He went up to Kasio and handed him a bit of cash. "Go stock up again. Thanks for the booze and company." Bitter was already outside, on all fours. He was shifted into his cat form, except he was much, much larger. Osi's wings spread and they took off to the base as fast as possible.

Kasio was going to stop him, but sighed as Osi flew off. "The fool is the wise man, but will the traitor become the ally?" he mumbled to himself. He went to Violet's door and knocked. "Hey..."

Violet shook her head slightly. "Kasio called me here for a reason.." She nuzzled is chest as Osi announced he was leaving. She sighed, cuddled next to Liam. She heard Kasio knock and looked Liam dead in the eyes. "Ready?"

He looked at her as she spoke. He looked dead into her eyes as well. And nodded as he got up and held out his hand. "Ready." he said with a smile. "But..what did he bring you here for?" he said as he looked at Kasio and then at Violet

Osi was in the conference room, assembling the base there. He sighed before taking his shirt off and pouring himself a glass of vodka, downing it in one gulp. "Alright, Rebels, there's some shit about to go down. Something bad. A-"

"Falco is raising a gigantic army to combat us. Demons of all shapes and sizes are being gathered for this. Every single resource in Hell is being used for this. Falco has apparently taken the title of Sathanas by force and now rules Hell. Now he comes for ALL of Earth. Many of yo-" Osi used his shirt to shut up Bitter, wrapping it around his entire head and kicking him into the crowd. He threw the now empty bottle on his head for emphasis.

"Would you shut the fuck up...anyways, yeah, shit's going down. I came early to let you have fun. I'm not prone to stunts like this, but you guys deserve it!" He threw keys at a random man in the audience. "There's a hidden stash of booze in my room. Go get those kegs, bring them here. Then I'm sealing this room off. Cause we're having a fucking party, goddamn it!" The crowd surprisingly cheered as a group of soldiers ran to Osi's room and fetched his stash. Keg after keg of various alcohols were rolled into the meeting place, more than enough for the entire army. Osi walked through the crowd and sealed the door, the outside having 'Do Not Disturb or Break" crudely sketched on it.

The kegs were open.
The music was playing.
The clothes were flying and smoke filled the air.

The party had begun.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bitter and Osi were very happy men.

Violet shrugged. "Not sure.." she took his hand, sitting up, then hugged Liam, nuzzling into his side.

Kasio entered silently, looking between them, and sighing. "I have...bad news. Which do you want to hear first..a traitor or a danger Violet can't escape?" he asked quietly, looking at Liam.

Violet was alert now, letting go of Liam and sitting up first. Traitor??...shit.. she thought to herself, watching Kasio, but unable to utter a word.

Liam looked at Kasio. He looked into his eyes and knew. "I'll outside. Ok? I'll wait for you." he said as he left the room. "Traitor? Violet in danger?" he said. For aside reason..he thought of Vilan and smiled...but he had Violet back....things may be caused in conflict.

Kasio shifted, closing the door so Violet wouldn't overhear...or so he though. "There's a traitor in your ranks. She's one of Falco's daughters...but who, I don't know..she's dangerous, and not to be trusted...unless you can change her mind. She wants Violet dead, but she might be persuaded not to go that way..." he sighed. "And.." he rubbed the back of his neck. "Don't get all heroic about this next thing, okay? It's inevitable.."

Violet's grip on the bed tightened as she was unable to narrow her hearing away from the conversation.

Liam tightened his hand, but nodded "What is it? I won't leery anything happen to her, I promise you that. I don't care what what odds are.." he said.

Kasio sighed. "Falco will kidnap Violet. And you won't be able to do anything about it..because you'll need to be watching Caleb...she'll order you to-" he stopped, looking at the door suddenly. "He will..and you won't know when, or why at first..but a certain someone will tell you why soon after she disappears...okay?"

Violet's heart almost stopped. Her eyes widened and her tail curled around her waist, her ears lying flat against her head.

He closed his eyes as he heard that. He knew why, he one exactly why. One rain is to get to him "He was my head, I injure that for sure. Plus, he knows Caleb and I are the key to stopping this. And you know that too...don't you." he said.

Kasio nodded, then shook his head. "Yes, I know about Caleb...did you understand what I meant by someone telling you why? Falco needs something he can only get from Violet..."

He looked at Kasio "I'm a Seeker, not a Mind Readier." he said as be looked at him. "Just tell me Kasio. You have no idea, I want to marry this woman and I'll be damned if I'll let anything happen to her. I WILL die for her, Kasio. I swear to the gods themselves." he said as he started directly into his eyes.

It was about 7 hours later. Bitter was sitting down, shaking off the women that were near him. Osi was passed out, almost completely covered in bodies, most of them belonging to the younger nurses in the Med Bay. "That boy is stupid sometimes." Bitter walked around the room a bit, everyone either passed out, drunk as hell, naked, or a combination of the 3. The seal was down cause Osi passed out, so Bitter made a new one, so it could last till morning. He couldn't find anything else do to, so he crawled back to where he was before and was soon covered again.

"Master had a good idea...for once." He said to himself, before drifting off to sleep.

Kasio sighed. "Violet can hear everything we're saying, so I cannot tell you what you need to know.."

But Violet could not. She was too shocked, too fearful, and too angry to listen to anything.

Kasio paused as he listened. "Or maybe not..." he pulled Liam further away from the door. "Violet will order you to watch Caleb, no matter what. Caleb will seem really sick. If you break Violet's order...that will damage her more than Falco's interrogation, okay?" he spoke quickly. "You need to watch Caleb..and when Falco takes Violet, you will know. He'll ask her questions which at this time I know not of. He will do anything he can to get those answers..but he won't get them. A spy within his ranks will come to you, and tell you what Falco's doing. Then, when she leaves, she'll reveal to only you her true identity before going to rescue Violet. When she rescues Vi from Falco, you are to leave Violet alone...it may seem to be the wrong thing to do, but if you try and help, it may give Falco the chance he needs, okay?"

Liam knew exactly who he was talking about "Azle....." he said as he stepped back. "Azle is the spy..isn't she.." he said as the anger grew. He grabbed his shirt and pressed him against the wall "Are you telling me that you knew Azle all this time?!" he said in a low growl of a tone.

Kasio flinched. "I do not know...but I know she has a mask of pure black, though behind it shines white.." he said quietly. That girl that helped Liam when he got sucked down there...she had a black mask, though she acted good.

He glared into his eyes and shoved him into the wall and let him go as he walked back. He looked at Kasio "Look I'm sorry, but she was the woman I fell hard and deep, I thought she died...that's what I was told. Violet can never know of her...Kasio. That sure well cause problems, I'll have enough of that when we get back to the base.." he said as Vilan came to his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.