Ashes to Flames II: Revenge of the Gods

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wait, what the fuck do you mean by that?" Osi didnt move his hand, but glared daggers at the Doctor. "What is this going to do to him?"

The doctor shrugged. "For one...he won't have his powers anymore...welll..most of them. Second, I can't help him any further. I can only help him once he's chosen, and he hasn't yet."

Caleb nodded.
Violet nodded.

At the same time, they both spoke. "He's right."

"....at least this isn't gonna kill him."

"Of course not!" the doctor laughed, leaning against the stage.

Caleb continued sucking his thumb, nuzzling Osi's hand. He yawned.

Violet stood, pacing around. She was freezing cold, but also frustrated. The faster this got over with, the quicker she could finish her plans through.

Osi smiled. 'Shit I can't move my hand now. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.'

After a few moments, Caleb fell asleep. He let go of Osi's hand as he curled up, still sucking his thumb. He shivered, but looked soo adorable.

Violet noticed the shiver immediately. She walked over, taking off her jacket and wrapping the 3 year old in it. She was wearing two sets of dogtags. Two hooks in her room where missing dogtags.

((OOC: if anyone really read ATF I, you know where they come into play))

Vilan turned the corner as one of the rebels ran up behind her. "Excuse me, but Violet has returned and asked for you. She said to meet in the conference room." She turned her head slightly in the young male's direction and nodded once before changing her destination. A few mintues later she had knocked lightly on the door before entering. Immediately, her eyes landed on the child. Keeping her emotions out of her facial expressions, she searched around for the leader, Violet, just off to the side of Caleb. "Ma'am." She said with a slight tilt of a nod.

Violet looked at Vilan, her tail wrapping around her leg. "Ah..so you showed up. Come on in...we're just waiting on Michavelli. Don't worry, Caleb is fine." She added, leaning on the table.

Osi kept moving his hand, trying to wake it up. "Ow." He walked over to Vi and Vilan and sat down. He opened his mouth and fire came out, like he was cooling off. His body went back to a normal temperature, before the air around him was crackling and heated. "Much better." He yawned.

Violet smiled, sitting beside him. "You made it warm! Yay!" She curled up, her tail resting over her ears as she closed her eyes. She was the same...but different as well. It was obvious she wasn't sleeping, but resting.

'Shit, that was too obvious...bailout time!' Osi thought to himself. "....it was cold?" Osi feigned confusion, not wanting to look like he's doing everything for her again, since Liam was there.

"For me, yes...but not really." she shrugged in her rested state. "I.." she yawned, her pointed teeth glinting. She acted like a cat almost. "I don't know why...I've just been really cold...probably a side-effect." she giggled sleepily. "It's okay..Caleb..thought...it cold..too.." she began to drift slightly, however, if anyone made a wrong move she'd still be the first to react, her ears twitching at every little sound.

Osi motioned in the air, making a little blanket materialize. He slid closer to Vi and covered her up, before going back to his original position. All this waiting and anticipation was making him anxious. He got a case out of his pocket. It was a gift from the Doc, a cigarette case full of hand rolled cigarettes. There was one more in the case. He took it, lit it up, and laid back. "Mary Jane, my old friend." He started giggling like an idiot, although not loudly. Then he did something he never does: sing.

Violet stilled under the blanket, warm, asleep. Her tail stilled, laying on the ground, the end curled around Liam's ankle. Her ears twitched barely when he sung, but she stayed asleep.

Caleb shifted, holding the blanket as he peeked down at Osi. He giggled. "You sound funny.."

He looked over at the kid and smiled, blowing a big smoke circle in the air. "Yeah, yeah, kid, keep yapping." He made a little talking gesture with one of his hands, mimicking Caleb, before he laughed.

Caleb giggled, his hand drooping off the table and dangling over Osi's head, barely brushing over his hair. "What song is dat?" he asked, resting his head on his elbow.

He got up and turned to Caleb. "You're one curious kid aren't ya?" He ruffled Caleb's hair. "'Tis a song I used to sing to my wife, since ya want to know." He took a draw and blew away from Caleb so the smoke wouldn't effect him. Didn't mean it didn't hit anyone else.

The doctor stepped away from the smoke, coughing a little. "Smoking is bad."

Caleb glared at the doctor. "Shut up." his eyes flickered red for a moment, but he couldn't stay that way. He yawned again. "Was your wife pretty?" he asked quietly, rubbing an eye.

The doctor froze. His eyes stared at the ground and he made no movements...Caleb had put his under a spell.

He walked over to the Doctor, blowing a lungful of smoke fight in his face. "I'm a fuck-mothering half-demon, I don't give a good goddamn." He walked back over to Caleb. "Yeah, she was. Very. The beauty of an angel, the tenacity of a hellhound. But like everything good I get, someone takes it away from me, all because I was weak." He sighed and looked down, fiddling with the middle of his chest, before biting his lip. 'Fuck, I forgot...'

Caleb blinked, looking at Osi for a moment. "I'll huwt whoever huwt you....what did you forget?" he tilted his head, not realizing he read Osi's thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.