Ashes to Flames II: Revenge of the Gods

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasio seemed slightly confused, but sighed. "I am only the messenger.." he closed his eyes, sliding down the wall and sitting on the ground with a sigh. "Just...be careful, Liam." he did not look up.

Violet slowly stood, but she only took a step before falling back to her knees, terrified by what she heard. Falco...no escape...capture...that means.. She closed her eyes, her hands gripping ineffectively at the ground and her tail wrapped tightly around her waist, her ears flat as she almost hissed.

Liam nodded but his eyes snapped at the sound of a hiss. He walked toward the door and saw Violet on her knees "Vi...are you ok?" he asked as he knelt down beside her. He knew what was wrong. He sat his hand on her shoulder, pulling her close into his arms.

Violet curled up, trying to make herself smaller. She was trembling, teeth bared. Who is it? Who would join to hurt us?? Falco was our only enemy...who's the traitor?? Her mind was torturing her.

Kasio blinked. "Did she just hiss?" he mumbled to himself as Liam walked away. He shifted, standing and slowly walking to the door. He sighed softly. "I told you she heard..."

He held her tight in his arms. "Come, we must get going. We have people waiting for us at the bar. Come on." he said as he picked her up on her feet. He looked at Kasio and shook his hand. "Thanks for everything, Kasio." he said.

The few Rebels that were awake the next morning were cleaning up. Osi was walking through the halls walking off his hangover. However, he lost his clothes, and Bitter locked himself in Osiris's room with a few women doing god knows what. So he was doing this stark naked. Not that he really gave a damn, he was walking with a strut and grinning at anyone that looked. Even a few of the guys stared. He went back to the Conference Room. It was cleaned up enough for it to not be noticeable, and the rest of the Rebels were awake, but you could tell they weren't exactly feeling all that well. Osi got up on the stage and started speaking. He tried not to grin when people stared.

"Alright people, good job. I know most of you feel like shit. I'll explain it to the other heads of Cerberus when they get back, but no training or shit for today. You partied hard last night. Hell, Bitter's still fucking a few of the nurses in my room. Plus I lost my clothes." He posed, showing himself off, which earned a few laughs. "Many of you lost....other things, but enough about that. Carry on with whatever will get rid of that hangover you all surely have. You are all dismissed." With that, the people started to slowly file out of the room. Osi sighed and laid out on the stage, whistling a little tune to himself, music in his head. Everything was ok in Osi's little world for once...and he was happy.

Violet didn't respond, but her ears flickered a little. She hissed quietly, mumbling something about lies.

Kasio nodded solemnly. "Be safe..and if you need me, just say my name aloud." He motioned to Violet's bracelet. "I'll hear." he sighed. "Take care.."

After Vilan had played tagged with Caleb she headed into the kitchen. The game was something she'd never heard of before what alone played it, but once they had taught her the simple rules of the game it was quite easy. Yet, she couldn't decide what she thought of it. Her father would have beaten her if she slacked off and played any kind of games. She had a tough father who looked down on things that didn't help in powering him.

She sighed as memories flashed acrossed her mind. A frown pull at her lips as anger suddenly shot through her. She didn't really have a father. She was more like a puppet and he was more like the puppet master who controled her. His obsession with power was beyond anything she had ever seen. It only gotten worse over the years which lead her to hate the one person she made an oath to. The main leader of the rebals. Her hate intensified over the years to the point she didn't know who she wanted dead more. Falco, the father who she never had, who spent his time on her more than he did on his own daughter or Violet, the woman who wanted her father dead.

Vilan's jaw tighten just thinking over everything. She had barely managed to pour herself a glass of whiskey as her hand shook. Falco's plan was soon to happen. Then, and only then, would Vilan put her plans into motion. She'd get her revenge and her father's death if she played her cards right. Her only problem was Osi snd Liam and their closeness with Violet; their protectiveness.

Vilan down the whiskey as she mulled over how she would go about the obstacles in her plan. She didn't have to worry about her father. She knew the rebals would help with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
((OOC: Okay, skipping ~~~))

Two days later, Violet and Liam stepped into the doors of the base. Violet glanced around as everyone stopped. Most of the rebels had been training or preparing for what was to come..but her next words came as a surprise to all. "Does anyone know where Caleb is?"

As if he was called, the little boy came running around the corner, his eyes wide and a crooked, idiotic smile stuck on his face. "DADDY!!!" he practically screamed, running up and hugging Liam's leg with a death grip. Caleb's golden eyes were duller than usual and his white hair was a slight shade of grey.

Violet looked at Caleb a moment before nodding. "I want to see Michavelli, Vilan, Osi, and the doctor in the conference room." she said, motioning for Liam to pick up Caleb and follow her as she walked towards the conference room. Her face was set with determination as everyone stared at her, several whispering 'is that really a tail?' and 'she has ears...' She ignored this as she stepped into the conference room.

Osi walked in, eyes smoldering and seething with rage. An aura of hate was rolling off of him in waves, practically pushing people back. He was holding the now unconscious man sent to get him by the hair, throwing him into a wall outside after he saw who was there. A nurse instead of the Doctor walked in. The messenger boy was sent flying down the hall with a kick from the little nurse, showing surprising strength. She looked far different from normal. Maybe it was red eyes, maybe it was the dark purple hair. Or the fangs. Claws? You get the idea. She wasn't any better for wear, so it was made obvious what was going on. Disheveled hair, bruises and cuts covering both, extreme irritation over being interrupted, etc. He could only give enough of a damn to put some pajama pants on. She was wearing his shirt. It was not the best idea to send a lackey to get him, even more so considering the dire situation he walked into. If it wasn't for it being because of Vi, that kid would have been reduced to paste. She hid behind Osi after she saw Vi and Liam there. "WHAT," Osi growled.

Violet looked dead at Osi, completely unphased by his actions. "It's classified and important." she said before turning on her heel. "Oh..and I need the doctor." She added before taking Caleb from Liam and setting him on the table. The boy's smile had faded and he curled up on the table. He'd been like this for a day at least. "That's what I thought." She turned back to Osi and the nurse. "I need the doctor, NOW." she said, not angry, but insistent as she waited for the others.

Caleb whimpered. His head hurt, his stomach felt squished, he felt like he'd been rammed into a cement wall by a wrecking ball. "D-daddy.." he mumbled. "It huwts.."

Before Liam could react, Violet had put her hand on his head, not facing Caleb. Her eyes were downcast. "It'll be okay..you can do it soon." she let go of the child and went to the stage, sitting down. She was perfectly calm, ready, and prepared..except for the one thing that's been eating her from the inside out. Who's the traitor..who wants to hurt this team.. she thought to herself.

Osi looked at Caleb. He went pale. "Oh no. OH HELL NO." Osi turned around and ran like hell to get the Doctor. "DOC!!!!!" The Doctor turned around, about to greet him, before Osi kept talking. "THE ANGEL BASTARD. I THINK HE'S GOING TO DO SOMETHING. AND I AM NOT BEING TURNED INTO BACON AGAIN." The Doctor dropped everything he was doing and joined him. They both arrived, the Doctor going over to Violet and the boy, while Osi took his spot in front of his girlfriend. "You might need to leave," he said to her. A pair of arms gripped him and her body was pressed harder into his back. "...guess not."

Violet's ears flickered and she rolled her eyes, having heard Osi's call. "Osi, he's not going to hurt you." she said, looking at Caleb. "It's what we talked about when he first arrived."

The doctor stopped his work. "Oh.." he pulled a small bottle from his pocket that held a blue water. "Here Caleb..this will help until you choose." He sighed, going over and sitting by Violet. "Ears?"

Caleb took the bottle and gulped down the contents, sighing and curling up, sucking on his thumb.

Violet shook her head. "Don't ask..where is Michavelli and Vilan?" she rubbed her eye.

"On their way ma'am." He said, running a hand over her ear.

Violet almost purred, but stopped. "Quit that." she said, frowning slightly as she stood.

Osi sighed heavily. "Oh thanks. Wish you would've told me that sooner, but no, no, let's let him freak out." He turned around to face the nurse with him. "Ilse, you need to leave." He kissed her, maybe a bit more than needed, before she left. "So....what the hell is about to happen?"

Violet walked to the wall opposite of the doctor, uncomfortable near him. "Caleb's going to choose whoever he deems appropriate for his weapon...did you not listen when Caleb first came? I've narrowed it down to one of us, or Vilan, or Michavelli..not sure who yet." She sighed.

"So I'm not being turned into bacon for this......right?" Osi was behind a wall of red mist, not even visible.

"Of course not." Violet said, looking at the ceiling. Her ears flickered and her tail swayed around her feet. She was becoming impatient. "Does anyone else think it's cold?"

"Phew." The mist went away and Osi walked over to the group.

Caleb looked at Osi from the table. "S-sowwy..owsi...f-for huwting you..." he smiled weakly, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

Violet slid down the wall, sitting, tapping her hands on her knees. She looked at Caleb and Osi from the wall, then at the doctor, who smiled. She looked immediately away.

'No fucking way I did not just hear that.'

Osi completely stopped everything he was doing. His mind locked up. He tried to talk but nothing came out. Bitter bolted over to Osi, thinking he was under attack. "Sicarius, calm down, don't do anything ra-"

"Get the hell off of me." Osi said before Bitter flew into a wall at high speeds. The room started to get colder and colder, as Osi shook, before he finally spoke. "Don't you fucking dare!" Osi lost it, his appearance growing more and more demonic as he talked, along with his voice. He started walking towards the boy. The Doctor backed off slowly in fear, everyone in the room shocked at the response he gave. "After you fucking shun me, nearly kill me AND someone I fucking love, and torment me ever since you fucking appeared, you want to make amends now!?" His blood was boiling right now, the boy nearly making him go rabid. Bitter stopped anyone trying to get between Osi and Caleb.

"Don't. It would make things worse." Osi roared at Caleb, venting out all of his pent up rage in doing so. He returned back to normal, throwing up his hands. "Fucking fine.....I'm sorry too." He smiled at Caleb, grabbing his hand and holding it. "Doc. Get over here and do what you have to do to my nephew, STAT."

Caleb had no reaction the entire time. He just watched Osi curiously, sucking his thumb. When Osi took his other hand, he pulled Osi's hand under his head and nuzzled his hand. "You scared me." he admitted.

Violet didn't move, her confused focus locked onto Osi. After he calmed down, Violet smiled. "G-glad you two are getting along." she shivered slightly.

The doctor shrugged. "I already did everything I could."

Status
Not open for further replies.