Ashes to Flames II: Revenge of the Gods

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Violet squeaked. "Whaa...." she recognized his voice...but someone else was there. "Who's that?" she said, not moving.

Kasio shifted, then realized she didn't know who was there. "It's Kasio, sweetheart."

"Oh.." she took Liam's hand, shifting from under the bed. She hugged him, snuggling into his arms. "Hello again!" she smiled a little. Her cat ears flickered, her silver eyes closed.

Liam held her close "Close your eyes and relax..." he said as he leaned in close and kissed her softly and deeply. A light began to form around them covering their bodies. A blast of light bursted through the room, disappearing.He released his lips from hers. "Now..open." he said.

Kasio closed his eyes, shielding them from the bright light.

Violet shifted, opening her eyes slowly. Her eyes widened. "L..L-Liam?"

Liam smiled "Yeah, it's me...like the new look?" he asked. He looked at Kasio, "I'm the true Seeker you've been looking for." he said.

Kasio nodded slightly. "Yeah...I know." he said quietly, leaning against the wall.

"I do like it." Violet blinked a moment. "Wait.." she recognized the familiar twitch on her head. "Why do I still have ears?" she asked, tilting her head. "If I can see...?"

He smiled and then saw a tall flicker from a behind her "And a tail...you must be a Neko...the first of the ancestors...your mom must've been one." he said as he have her a wink "It's kind of hot, though." he said.

Violet blinked, letting go and spinning a little, looking at the sleek black tail behind her. "That's...uhh..." she said, unable to express her emotions. She looked at Liam, tilting her head slightly. Her hair was still jet black, but her icy blue eyes where darker now, almost midnight blue, and her teeth where slightly sharper. She hugged Liam and giggled. "Meow."

He smiled and held her and shivered when she Meoe "Oh....please, don't do that....don't feel like attacking you in front of Kasio." he chuckled as he sat his head on hers.

Violet giggled softly. "Okay..I won't." she said, snuggling into his chest.

Kasio realized something. "Violet. No scratching."

Violet sighed. "Okay okay.."

Liam looked at Kasio. "Oh come on! That's no fun!" he pouted then whispered "You can do that when he's not around." he said as he lightly kissed her neck knowing what that does too her.

(SUDDENLY LIAM OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE)
Bitter stopped as soon as Liam walked in. "Goddamn you, boy..." 'MASTER, GET IN HERE NOW. PREPARE.' Bitter's voice sounded frantic. Osi stopped before his eyes widened.

"SHIT. REALLY? NOW?! GODDAMN IT." Osi brushed himself off, conjured a sword, and walked back in. "Hey! Get out here Liam. I know you want to talk to me."

((lol...yes))

Violet shivered slightly. "Liaaam..." she said quietly, nuzzling his shoulder and hugging him close.

"Good. I don't want to fix furniture." he said, leaving the room.

Violet heard Osi, her ears twitched and her tail shifted, just resting on the ground. She smiled a little, still nuzzling Liam's neck.

Osi sighed and sank down on a couch, sword in one hand, wine in the other. "Fucking lecher." Osi mumbled. Bitter crawled up and sat on Osi's stomach. "The fuck you want, cat?"

"To pitch a proposition."

"Alright.....shoot."

"I want you to fight your brother." The wine in Osi's mouth sprayed all over the kit, it licking it's fur in response.

"W-Why the hell do you want me to do that?!"

"I don't need to clarify my actions to you."

"Why?"

"Because it is not necessary. You already want to fight him." Bitter's eyes flickered with light and he slightly whispered to himself. Osi's mind was being played with and he didn't even know it.

"Of course. I love him and care for him, but that doesn't mean I have to fucking like him. Privileged prick." Osi's eyes slightly dulled, an effect of the spell.

"Then do it. I'll even set a time, if it pleases you, Master."

"Fine." Bitter got up and walked into the room where Vi and Liam were.

"Excuse me, Liam, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-NOPE." Bitter did a complete 180 and booked it out of the room, across the living room, and hid under Osi's shirt. Osi's eyes went back to normal, because Bitter's focus was cut. "NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE" Osi was about to ask before he thought about it, and promptly shut his mouth.

"Bitter."

"What."

"Can you turn into something human?"

"Yes, why?"

"You need a drink, my friend. A lot of them, as a matter of fact." Osi grinned before fetching a few....er.....more than a few bottles of Vodka. Loud cracking and ripping noises were heard before Osi sat down at the table and popped open the first one. "Let us begin..."

~An hour later~

Big Bad Wolf.png

Bitter sat across from Osiris, his new form red in the face. Both were impossibly drunk. They were arm wrestling, their arms not moving, but both were glaring daggers at the other, and they were both putting all they could into the test of strength. Emptied bottles were all around them, clinking around.

"Give up boy, and I'll let you keep your pride." Bitter's now masculine voice jested to Osiris. He smirked as Osi used his free hand to flip him off.

"Suck a cock, you overgrown house cat." The table under them broke. "Alright, you want to take this outside? You wanna talk shit about how much of a man I am, why don't you prove that your better?"

"Alright, assistant." Osi's face twisted in anger.

"That's some big insult, coming from my bitch." This time Bitter was the one angered. They stared at each other before they both walked outside, not breaking eye contact. "Come on! Let's see how much of a bitch you are!"

"Leck mich und die Hure du liebst!"
Those were the last words spoken before they threw themselves at each other, becoming a flurry of kicks and punches.

Violet shifted at the sound of Bitter's voice, quite confused, but she didn't mind it. She leaned gently against Liam, happy he was back.

"Hold on, hun." he said as he walked out the place. He saw Osi and Bitter fighting. He looked at Osi and shook his head. He's always trying too change forms. He's grabbed Bitter, as he kicked Osi in his face as he flew back slamming hard on the ground, he looked at Bitter and punched him for times in the face extremely hard and power kicked him in the face making him fly several feet. "Do not touch my brother." he said.

Violet nodded. As Liam left, she curled up on the ground, her tail covering her nose as she placed her head on her arm, peeking over her arm and tail around. Her ears flickered at Liam's words, in which she heard. She giggled a little and stretched, once again standing up. She resisted the urge to run her hands along the mattress, and instead slipped into the closet, hiding under one of the shelves, giggling.

(Vi pls. 2cute4me. stahp :lunaspin:)
"More..." Bitter stared at him and grinned, before charging at Liam. "More!" Osi got up, tripped Bitter, then axe kicked him into the dirt. An evil thought crossed his mind, before he spoke to his brother, a slasher smile on his face.

"Hey bro, if you think what he was doing to me was bad, you should hear what he said about Vi. Man....that was some rough shit. What was it again....oh!" The halfling spit out his old fangs as new ones took place. He mimicked Bitter's voice the best he could. What he said was harsh, but hey, not like Liam knew if Bitter really said it.

"Es ist lustig. Du und der Junge Pflege für einige gemeinsame Hure, die Männer benutzen sie als Spielzeug für Spaß, einfach, weil sie gerade ein tief, schmutzig läufige Hündin lässt. Es ist wahrscheinlich, warum so viele Leute schlossen ihre Ursache. Eine billige Fick. Doch sie ist "in der Liebe" mit dem mutt Blut-Seeker. Sagen Sie mir, was Sie denken, Liams Kind aussehen wird? Weil es verdammt sicher nicht aussehen wie er."

(It's funny. You and that boy care for some common whore that lets men use her as toy for fun, simply because she is just a low down, dirty bitch in heat. It's probably why so many people joined her cause. A cheap fuck. Yet she is 'in love' with the mutt-blooded Seeker. Tell me, what do you think Liam's child will look like? Cause it sure as hell won't look like him.)

Osi looked at Bitter, kicking him in the face. 'Gotta make it genuine.' "You done fucked up, cat. You do not cross the Alexander brothers." He then looked at Liam. "And you stopped me from beating his ass." Bitter laughed.

"You think you two scare me? You may rule me, Sicarius, but he and his....streetwalker do not." Bitter stood up and stared Liam down. "I serve no bastard angel." Bitter simply flipped Liam off. "Come on then."

Last edited by a moderator:
((lol. I think it is SO adorable XD))

Violet laid there for about 15 minutes before crawling back out. She walked around the room a little, simply for the fact she wanted to walk around. She jumped up on the bed and curled back up under the covers, closing her eyes. Her tail brushed over her face again as it rested behind her arm and she started to fall asleep.

Liam stood their and shook his head at the words that was just spoken. He walked over to Bitter and grabbed his throat squeezing it as he picked him off the ground walking toward a wall, slamming him against the wall, his head bashing against it. "You speak of her name and I will destroy you...do not test me." he said calmly as he chunked him 30 feet away from him. He looked at Osi and punched him in the face hard, making him fall to the ground. "That's for biting my girl." he said as he picked him up and walked away. He walked back into the room and smiled as he heard a giggle. He laid on the bed, his chest free."Hmmmm...wish Vi was here to lay in my arms." he said loud enough for her to hear.

Violet's ears flickered. She sat up, stretching, yawning. She climbed out of the closet and hopped on the bed, curling up into Liam's arms. She giggled. "Hi there.." she said, nuzzling into his chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.