Ashes To Flames IC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
"What......what do you want to know?" Osiris said. His words had weight behind them, as if he was pained in saying them.

Liam was distrout on what just happened. As Osi left the room, Liam just stood their, wondering to himself. Anger grew in his mind and heart, Osi has never done that to him. He looked straight ahead, "Not foing to tolerate that." He said as he stormed out of the room. He saw him walk in to the med bay and walked in right after him. As he touched the back of his neck, he spoke "Hey! Wrong move, Osi!" He said as his whole entire helmet came over his head. He grabbed Osi and threw him across the room. He looked at Violet "Stay out of this. I'll handle it." He said as he walked over to him and power kicked him threw a door "I trained you!! How dare you speak to me that way! I took care if you when our parents was killed by him!" He yelled as he fought Osi, blocking blow by blow and landing his. "Who was their to protect you from him! I did! Oh took care of you! I did! And now ypu do this!?" He said as he picked him up and threw him through a window and walked in it. A guard tried tobstop him but was stopped by Liams grasp on his throat and threw him "Stay back." He said as he walked toward Osi. "We were his henchmen, his main gaurd! We did Falcos dirty work. We were his two main men! His right hand men! I told you to stay their and be our informamt! I had to fake my death! Just to be here and help her out and win this war and have revenge for our parents." He picked him up and dusted him off and then knocked him in the face and stood him up "And don't you ever and I mean ever lay your hand upon me again! Do you understand me!?" He said as he walked away. He stopped and looked at him, "Where is the TML-C60 Suite I sent you?" He asked and followed after that "In two hours, meet me in my room." He said as he left. He walked to the med bay and looked at Violet and kneeled down at her "Meet me in my room in 30 mins. I need to talk to you."

Violet was about to answer him when Liam walked in. She was alarmed at the sudden breakout. She sat silently though, knowing trying to get involved would cost her. She looked down and closed her eyes with a sigh. The doctor came over.
"You okay Vi?"
Violet nodded. "Yeah..Why?" She looked back up. He handed her a chart.
Glancing over it she sighed again. "Okay. Yeah, I'm fine. Go put this in the files." She said.
The doctor nodded and walked away as Liam returned.

Violet nodded. "Okay. I'll be there." she said quietly.

He walked into his room and sat down on the bed and just sat their. He never took his helmet nor his suit off, especially his suit. He say and waited for Violet to come in and Osi.

Twenty minutes later Violet sat up, groaning as she moved to the side of the bed. "Where's-"
"Here Vi." Acer said, stepping inside the door. He moved over beside her, helping her to her feet. "Liam's room for a secret meeting?"
"How did you know?" She asked warily, leaning against him to stay standing.
"Doctor." He chuckled, helping her towards the door.

The doctor ran over. "No." He said, pushing a wheelchair over. "She's not walking yet." He forced Violet to sit gently. "She's not well enough." He pat her shoulder.

Acer sighed, but took ahold of the handles, driving her towards Liam's room.
It took them fifteen minutes to get there.

Osi went to Liam's room. "Alright, what do you want?" He glared daggers into Liam, still seething from the fight before.

Acer pushed Violet into the room, stopping by the door and backing out, seeing the daggers in the recruit's eyes. He closed the door after giving Violet a warning look.
Violet stared at the ground, her hood was pulled over the back of her head and she rested her face in her hands, supported on the bar across the chair. This is stupid.. She sighed, then looked up. "Hey. Stop it." she growled at Osi. "Liam. Talk. No fights, or I will get up and I will stop you two." She warned, her gaze flicking between the two.

"Y-yes ma'am!" Osi snapped up quickly at her words and stopped glaring.

Violet sighed, nodding. A minute later she spoke again. "Now, Liam. What did you need us here for?" She sounded calmer now, having took the edge off her nerves when she paused. She looked up at both of them. She didn't look angry at them, but determined. The look that sparked the original rebellion. It was pure determination for a common goal.

"Yeah. I'm curious." He grinned, back to his normal, laid back mood.

Liam looked at Osi "Shut the fuck up, Osi." He said as he stood up "You know EXACYLY what we are doing here. Don't act stupid!" He said as he slid a chair his way so he can sit as Liam was about to talk. He lloked at Violet, still his helemt never removed from his face. "Osi is actually my brother. Falco killed our parents and took us in ashis right hand men. We didn't know at first till I found out and fought him, I faked my death so her woukdn't search for me. My brother knew nothing of it til 4 months later. I came to him and told him my plan he agreed to it and that's when I went searching for you. I use to be in the Army of King Falco, destroyer and punisher by sentence of death. Him and I were called "The Brothers of Death" or "The Devils Advacots". The name stuck like a plague and that's when I found the truth. I wounded the King pretty bad but I wasn't strong enough to defeat him. My brother, younger brother, Osi, wanted to help but I needed him. He was suppose too stay where he was at and be our informant but he only thinks of himself and flees when things get to hot for him. And he can't deny it, he left is men in battle to die and did nothing about, just rode off with the King nd I'll never let him forget that day, ever." He said as he looked at Osi and got up and walked toward him and set his hand on his shoulder "But he is my brother, and I won't let anyone or anything harm him, not even if he betrays me or you, and if you have to harm or kill him because of it, I will peraonally put a bullet through your skull. I promised our parents I'd keep him safe and I plan on doing that, even if I have to die for him." He said as he patted his shoulder and walked over to Violet "Osi, is very good at stealth and spying. But he's 10x better at scouting, he has a keen eye for that kind of thing. He get's that from me. So we are both at your service. But I suggest him being set under my command and watch. He will not disappoint you, even though he does need training." He said as he looked at Osi "You are kind of rusty, bro. Nothing meant bad about it, just saying." He said and kneeled own toward Violet, "Please, for me and my parents. As soon as Osi leaves the room, I need to talk to you privately." He said as he looked deep in her eyes.

"First off, I am no coward, brother. My orders were my life above others. Second off, I am your Elder. Do not speak to me that way. I left because I didn't want to kill any more of the Rebellion. I couldn't give Violet a harder life than I've already given her." He glared at Liam again. He got his scythe and looked at the two skulls on it. "You dont know what all has happened since you left the Hierarchy, little bro. You don't know what I've sacrificed." He put the scythe on the magnetic clamp on his back and slowly walked out.

Violet looked between them and sighed. "Liam. I'm not putting you as his charge." she said quietly. "I have my reasons." She watched Osi walk by her and looked down until he left. "What are you wanting to talk about?" She asked him, looking up in his eyes. "Because I've got something to say too." She said, hesitating the last words.

He wasn't going to say anything else 'Older Brother? Hahahaha, you sure have forgotten the manners mom and dad taught you.' he thought to himself. "Oh I know, trust me. You know that nice little piece of ass you used to chase around, well she's one of my informants as well. Heard from her about a day ago. Told me that Falco is planning something big and that she'll give me an update tomorrow morning. So don't try to one up my.....Little Bro." he said as he looked at Violet and then back at him. He didn't know what has affected Osi, he's never acted like this toward him, toward anyone. Something must have happened when he faked his death. Osi was pretty mad when he found out that his death was fake and it devastated Osi but that was the only choice Liam had to make. As Osi left he looked at Violet and sat down beside her "Somethings wrong with him. He's never acted like this but I do have more to say but, you go first and then I follow up after you." he said as he looked at her. He could tell something was wrong but he couldn't tell. He touched the back of his neck and his helmet came off. He opened his eyes and his beautiful bluish gray eyes showed as he looked at Violet. "You ok?" he asked.

Violet shook her head, looking down. "No. To be honest." She replied, a slight sigh mixed with annoyance, not at Liam, but at her own mistake. "I'll need you to follow my orders and lead the others into battle..okay?" She asked, deadly serious. "And if anything happens..I am to know immediately." She looked up at him, emotionless. "And if anything happens to me, you are to lead this rebellion until the Hierarchy are nothing more than Ashes..as they left each of us. This rebellion is the ashes rising to flames..and the hierarchy is the flames that will burn to ashes." she looked away again. "Now you."

The captain ran through the halls, bursting into the throne room. "Your majesty!" He knelt before him.
"Yes?" Falco growled, annoyed.
The captain just smiled. "The leader is injured...badly."
Falco stood. "How are you sure?"
The captain handed him a file...very much like the one the doctor had shown Vi. "Because of this, your highness."
Falco scanned it quickly and smiled, a vicious, evil smile. "Very well done, Captain." He looked up. "Dismissed."
The captain left.
Falco put on his metal glove and his combat armor grew across him, still smeared with blood from his last battle. "Let the troops know, we attack at dawn!" He said loudly. Cheers erupted around the room.

The first of two to betray the Rebellion:
The Captain.
The Doctor.
Who is next, as there must be more...correct?

Expect the Unexpected.
Never Trust Anyone.

Liam just stood their and nodded and kneeled down to her and set his hand on hers "And as the flames burn them to ashes, you shall be standing their right next to me. You bring the sticks and I'll bring the marshmellows." He said as he smiled "I won't let anything happen to you. You and I will lead this Rebellion to victory. I promise you that." He said as he looked dead in her eyes "I promise."

Violet blinked a little. "Liam..I might not be here to help." She said quietly, searching his eyes for a sign of strength. All that she found made her feel even more useless. Falco will know soon thanks to whoever his spy is..and then..it'll be over. She thought silently, then looked away again. "Thank you, by the way." She sighed. "For everything you've done so far. You're a great leader." She smiled faintly. Expect the Unexpected. Trust no one... She looked up. "I need to get everyone together..I have something to tell everyone." she said, looking at Liam. "Can you gather everyone quickly in the main room please? Everyone." she said, an idea forming.

The kingdom was in a rushed mass of excitement, preparing for the battle the next day. A single soldier rode out on horseback. He would die soon, he knew, but not before letting her know. He made a promise to her when she was only three. He was keeping that promise.

Falco watched the horseman leave with narrowed eyes. "Tell her...you will both die anyway." He laughed maniacally.

Osiris went to the main room, suddenly a bit tired and nervous from all the talks. Hopefully Liam didn't want to pick another fight with him again. He wasn't in the mood. While waiting, he sparred with a few of the guards there, to stave off boredom.

He nodded and stood up and walked out the door. He walked down the hall and saw Osi and walked up to him "Hey, go tell everyone to go to the Conference Hall. Their's a meeting Vi is setting up. Go, hurry." He said and left. Liam walked through the base telling everyone needs to meet in the Conference Hall. His mind was racing with thoughts. "Today is when Osi and I will tell our true story." He said as he waited by the doors for Osi.

Kokierra was walking down some of the halls of their base of operations. He had overheard some of the other rebellion members talking about gathering in the main room and decided to go himself. Not being very active and all around the rebellion stuff gets kind of boring, so can you blame him for eavesdropping just a little? His handy dandy gun strapped around his waist and rested on his hip. He sure as heck knew how to use it, the firing range could back him up on that, but he has never had a reason to use it. Mainly because he wasn't allowed to do anything around here. He was getting closer to the doors to the Conference Hall and was expecting another disappointing meeting for him, but hey, it was worth a look, right?