Ashes To Flames IC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
He saw a man walking up to the door. He never met nor saw him on base. H elooked at the man and stepped in front of him and just stood their. He studied the man, his weapons, his stance, everything. The guy seemed bored, very bored. "You bored? When did you arrive?" He asked as the people passed them to the Hall.

Kokierra looked up from his boredom at the person standing in front of him. "Yea, I am bored and I have no idea what you mean. Who's askin'?" He asked the person blocking his walkway. "Do you mind getting out of my way? I have places to be, people to see, and boredom to have had." He said, his look of boredom never leaving his face.

He chuckled as he spoke "Yeah, I'm asking. Your commanding officer. You have a moyth on you, which is good but also bad. Word to the wise, watch your mouth in front of Violet, she's the first in command of this rebillion." He said as he watched the man through his helmet. "And not to be rude but you'll go when I dismiss you." He said as he looked at him. This giy really does have a mouth and a bad attitude, good for the feild but bad for a lot of other things. "So can you answer my question?"

Kokierra sighed and gave a slight bow. "I apologize for my disrespectful behavior. Yes, I know how not to act in front of Miss Violet. I've been here for some time, but I'm not allowed to do much so I stay in my room for most of the time." He finished with a smile. He doesn't trust strangers to easily, but knowing this guy was his commanding officer made him feel a little better and put on his normal smile he had on around everyone in the rebellion. "I realize I spoke angrily and I apologize for that. I didn't know who you were and I'm not one to trust new people, but since you are a higher rank than me, I figure I can trust you." Kokeirra finished with a big grin.

He sighed in relief and untensed his body "Thank god..." He said as he smiled. "Well, I'll releive you from your isolation in your room and.report to me when this meeting is over. Understand?" Hr said as he lent his hand out to him. "I'll let Violet know of my orders toward you." He said as he stood out of his path "Oh and stay for a non-boring meeting. This will get interesting." He said.

Kokierra took his hand and shook it firmly. "Yes, Sir!" He replied with a salute after he released his hand and began to walk into the room, hoping that this time wouldn't be utterly useless for him.

Violet stared at her feet a moment before forcing herself to stand. Liam had left and there was no way they where going to keep her quarintined in the wheelchair. She stumbled a step before gaining her balance, walking slowly towards the main room.

Acer was standing by the doors, directing people towards their seats.

Violet put her mask on, pulling her hair back and straightening her uniform. She noticed one of the lower rebellion ranks walking down the hall, and she noticed Liam walking away. Silently, she came up behind Kokierra. "Hey Kokie, Liam didn't scare you too bad, did he?"

Falco stood in front of his assembled troops. "Tonight, you rest. I will have all of you at the front gates in 6 hours, for which then we shall attack! Now, Dismiss!" His troops scattered to their bunkers, hyped up and ready to go, but ready to sleep from the long day of work.

The horseman stopped in front of the entrance, his blue mask gleaming in the setting sun. He took a deep breath and walked in silently, most of the hallways empty. Unnoticed, he made his way onstage, his ID tag hanging from his neck. He was the one person Violet did not want to see, but needed at the moment. The only one who knew of Falco's attempts.

Kokierra shook his head. "He didnt scare me at all!" He said with his trademark grin. "I heard about you accident. Are you sure you should be walking?" He asked.

He walked up behind Violet and chuckled "Nah, he has a mouth though, but other than that he's fine. I've released him from his isolation and his placed under me with Osi." He said as he stood next to her as he knew she was hurting "You mustn't strain yourself, Vi." He whispered in her ear and started hekping toward the door. He saw a man on stage, he was sweaty and seemed out of breath. "Vi, someone his in the stage." He said as he watched him. He looked at Kokierra and nodded hoping he knew what he meant.

Violet smiled slightly. "Good..and..." She watched him a moment and sighed. She couldn't lie to him, he was too good-hearted. "No, I'm not supposed to." She said. "But do I look like I need to be in a wheelchair?" She said, her faint smile still visible through the mask as she raised her arms. She winced slightly, but it was imperceptively hidden. She ignored Liam's comment, rolling her eyes slightly. "Anyway, Kokie, go and get a seat." She said, patting his shoulder gently. She then turned, going to see who was on stage. Her smile disappeared immediately. "Zach?"

The man turned, sighing. "I was afraid of this...Violet."
Violet stood there. "Is..is it really that bad already?"
Zach nodded slightly. "And..you have a spy in your ranks higher up..who it is, I'm not sure of."
Violet closed her eyes, looking down. "Two."
Zach froze. "Two?!"
She looked back up, anger flashing in her eyes. "Yes, two. I know who they are, now at least.."

"Well.... " Kokierra began but stopped when Liam nodded at him. He chuckled nervously. "When I said I got to do nothing, I meant nothing. I have no idea what you want me to do right now." He said with a sheepish grin.

He rolled his head and grunted "Go over to the enterance of the stage and watch the man on the stage. You can't miss the fool. He's sweaty, and out of breath and looks extremely scared shitless and nervous. I'll stand here and help Vi up to the stage. You'll be the body gaurd along with O...si..where's...nevermind he'll be here til then stand at the enterance of the stage, we'll be right behind you. If you have a mask put it on." He got on the com and spoke, "Osi, move your ass to the Hall and don't forget your mask and put it on." He said.

"Yes, Sir!!" Kokierra said and pulled his mask over his face. He then started off and stood hidden by the entrance of the stage. He had practically disappeared. A quirk of being small. He kept his eyes on the person and made sure he stayed covered in the shadows and kept quiet, ready to reach for his gun by the off chance he needed to grab it.

Violet looked down, sighing. She reached out and touched Zach's arm gently. "You need to go before he realizes your our spy."
Zach shook his head. "He already knows..Falco's a sneaky bastard."
Violet cursed silently. "Yeah..okay. Go..stand over there." She pointed over to the left wing of the stage. "I'll call you out later." She sighed, feeling a little dizzy.
Zach nodded. "Yes Vi." He then moved to his spot, crossing his arms.
Violet stood there, looking down at the ground. It spun a little and she sighed again, swaying a little before the feeling went away.

Osi walked into the Conference Room with a huge grin on his face. He walked up to Liam. "Sorry bro, I was busy." He then looked at Vi and bowed slightly to her. He then laid back in a chair, nicked Koki's hat to cover his face, and relaxed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liam looked at Osi as he sat down and signed at him to stand beside Violet and watch the doors and the entrances. He looked at Violet and then watched the man walk away "Who was that, Violet?" he asked. He looked at the window and noticed that things didn't look right but ignored it.

Osi got up with a heavy sigh, realizing what this was all about. He went out of the room and changed into his old assassination gear, staring at the mask before putting it on and activating it. "Long time no sin, eh?" The dark voice echoed through out the room. He grabbed Bitter and walked back into the room. The glares and shocked screams from some of the Rebels there made a slight smile curl on his lips. It was like an old friend greeting him once more. The eyes of the mask left purple streaks of light where he walked, disappearing shortly after he took his brother's side. Sicarius took Bitter from his back in a flourish and glared at the crowd with fierce, glowing eyes.

"Hello, Rebel forces! The Devil's Claw has returned!"

Violet sighed. "That..was my rescuer..he saved me from Falco...that's why I didn't die." She didn't look up from the ground, the dizziness washing over her again, but she stepped forwards anyway, onto the stage. She looked up, her eyes scanning the crowd carefully from behind her mask. "CALM DOWN." Her voice echoed softly. Immediately everyone shut up. "Osi, apologize. It's not nice to scare the teams." She said, not looking at him. She couldn't.

It was six hours before the siege.

Sicarius went over to Violet and stared into her eyes. "With pleasure." He bowed courteously to the frightened crowd. "I apologize. I couldn't resist." He shrugged and put an arm around Violet. "We wouldn't want to scare the little girl, now would we?" He looked at her again, his eyes seemingly getting brighter as he looked at her. If she could have seen behind the mask, Osiris had a wide grin on his face. It's been too long since he played the bad guy, why not have fun?

Violet grit her teeth as he placed his arm on her. "Yeah, whatever. Anyway, thank you." She glanced backstage. "He won't hurt you all, he is part of the rebellion now, he cannot hurt you." she smirked slightly, it was pained to anyone who knew her well enough. The room was spinning..she was glad she wore the mask. "Or else." She looked around once more before dropping her gaze, the room spun faster and she took a small breath. "Right, Osi?"