Ashes To Flames IC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Luke smiled behind his mask "Wouldn't you like to know" Luke said as he pulled out his own blade and pointed it at Acer.

Before Aliza could say anything she was being tackled from the side damn it I had hoped Sasha was going to take care of you she thought as she got pushed thought yet another wall. With a sarcastic laugh she thought to herself oh please like I will answer you. Instead she lifted her knee straight in to his crouch and as he bent down she up-cut him to the side of the face, once he was down she got on top of him "No no no the real question is who are you and why are you in my way?"

Aliza knew that the woman wouldn't of gone far and was more then likely calling for back up as she spoke.

damn damn damn my guns jammed was all Sasha could think as she jumped down behind the tree she had been perched in.

Liam looked at her as she laid on top of him "Not my favorite position." He said as he put his legs over throat and swung her backwards off of him. He got up and touched the back of his neck and his helmet came apart. "Now! Tell me who you are, now!" He yelled. He pulled a his pistol and shot it close to that guy and Acer, "Point that at him again, I'll put a fucking bullet in your skull!" He yelled still watching the girl.

Acer stepped back and twirled his knife once, getting a better grip. "Stay out of this Recruit!" He called back.

Violet paused. "No.." She recognized Aliza and stepped towards the hidden entrance. "Get back!" She called, already ordering an air raid from the base. It wasn't the first time an air raid rumbled the ground above their heads.

He watched her as she moved and heard Acer speak and chuckled and shot him in the leg "You don't stand a chance, Acer." He said and shot another to stop the other guy from moving "I wouldn't do that if I was you." He said.

Violet stepped towards Acer, but she tripped, skidding slightly. "Damnit.." she muttered, getting up on a knee with her knife out. She had stepped on a tripwire they'd set up for the hierarchy, but she'd missed it. Jumping back to her feet she glanced between Acer and Liam. "Get back!" she said again, this time louder and very authoritative.

Acer stepped back and growled at Luke. "Who are you?" He asked again, pulling out a pistol and aiming it at his head.

(I shot Acer in the leg lol) Liam was getting annoyed at Acer "God, does this boy not listen." He said as he stormed over to him and kicked the gun out of his hand and kneed him in the gut and then punched him in the face, grabbing him by his hard and his pants and chunked him toward Violet, "Go, now! I'll hold them off!" He said looking at Violet dead in the eyes, "GOO!!!!" He yelled looking at Luke, and kicked him in the knee cap making him fall "Stay." He said as he walked back to the building where the girl was.

((oops..misread it))

Violet grabbed Acer's shoulder, pulling his arm around his shoulder. "I AM NOT LEAVING YOU BEHIND WITH HER." She screamed, glaring at Liam and forcing herself to stay. She shot a bullet in the air and a siren broke out. "Move." She said quieter to Acer and he started grimaced, seething at Liam but started making his way backwards. When they reached the door medics took Acer, but Violet stayed at the door. She tapped her mic and speaking angrily. "Liam, if you don't back off, you will be blown sky high. I will not let a soldier die because I didn't go." she dropped her rifle through the hatch and stepped forward.

He walked, it was like slow motion, he heard her speak in the mic and stopped "I'll be back. I promise. I won't let these mutts take this section." He said still walking, a sword latched out from his back as he grabbed it and held it lightly, still walking. "Remember when you asked me how I learned what I learned. About my skills in fighting and how I stayed alive?" He said as he stopped and looked up and viewed the sky. He closed his and spoke "I have a dream that I'm going to fulfill..." He stopped and paused for a moment and continued "...and I want my dream to be fulfilled with you by my side. Don't come after me, Vi. I'll come back." He said and said nothing more.

Violet closed her eyes and did the unthinkable. "Liam. I cannot let you do this. I'm telling you to come back. No, I'm commanding you. That is a direct order." She took several steps forward. She knew what she had to do. "Falco wants me. And he'll regret it the very moment.." Her voice was cut off. Their whole conversation had been listened to by the recon group. Two of the team had come up to retrieve her. "GET 'EM." The captain told Liam before pulling Violet inside the base. She fought, but she couldn't throw them off. The captain had tied her arms.

He saw and heard on what was happening "No.." He said as he charged toward her as fast as he could "I won't let them take you.." He said as he ran and grabbed one of the guys and kicked them in the side of their knee then punching him in the face spinning around and power kicking the other. "Stop, we are the good guys!" One of the said before Liam struck the other guys. Then the air raid came and blew things all to hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
((It's okay.))

Ace came up from the base, but froze. One of the soldiers sat dead, the other was bleeding heavily. Violet and Liam were nowhere to be seen. The cleanup came above ground and started tending to the soldier.

Violet heard the helo's whistle just before the raid started. She yanked Liam sideways into the ditch behind the base, falling on top of him as the dirt rolled down. She coughed when everything settled, rolling off of him and coughing badly. She stared at the sky for only a moment before her eyes closed.

Ace looked around. "VI! LIAM?" He yelled into his mic.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Omph!" He said as the tumbled in a ditch. Everything was ringing in his ears, and echoed. He turned and looked at Violet and saw her lay unconscious. He got up and picked her up in his arms and walked out of the rubble and started walking toward the medic hospital. He saw Acer as he screames out "My god, shut up." He said as he walked passed him and into the medicals doors.

Acer ran over. "What's wrong with Vi? What happened? I want answers now." He stopped.

Violet was breathing, barely. Doctors rushed over and one of them stopped. "Full report Liam." he said, snapping at the others to take Violet to one of the rooms. They complied, laying her in an empty bed and starting to search for any signs of physical injury.

He just stood their not answerinh him, but focused in Violet and the men working on her.

Ace walked away as a recon group spoke. He started going things over before going back uptop.

The doctor put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey. I need to know what happened to find out what's wrong."

"Air Raid got to close, nearly killed us both. Alot of rubble fell on us. She....pushed me out of the way but she got the worst of it." He said as he walked over to her. He stopped the docs and walked in front of her and kneeled down and whispered "You need to wake up. I can't and won't do this without you." He said as he turned around and walked away.

The doctor nodded and stepped back. Before he left, the doctor grabbed his wrist. "I'll let you know when she-" He was cut of by a sudden groan.
Violet groaned and opened her eyes, blinking at the bright lights. Damn..that hurt.. She thought to herself.
The doctor was by her in an instant. "How do you feel?"
Violet sighed. "Wh-what do you think?" She said quietly, her voice hoarse as she forced the words out. "Terrible."
"Well, I think you worried some people really bad." He said as he sent a nurse to tell Acer, but also to tell Acer not to come back yet.
Violet stared at the ceiling. "I-is the recr-uit okay?" She asked, closing her eyes against the lights. She'd heard his words, but they had not registered yet.

He walked over as e touched his neck and his helmet came apart and stood next to her and set his hand on her wrist "It's going to take a lot more to kill me then that." He chuckled as he looked at her and ordered the nurse to dim the lights as she did so. Every stared at him. No one has seen his face til now. A woman winked at him and whistled at him a bit. He kept looking at Violet. "Maybe it's time for you to get a new suit. Don't you think?" He said as he smiled.

Violet opened her eyes again and made to shrug, but coughed again, wincing. "Uggh..Maybe." She took a deep breath and sighed.
The doctor made a quick note on his clipboard. "What hurts Vi?"
Violet moaned a little. "Really?"
"Yes really. I've got to find what's wrong!"
"Lungs." She mumbled, feeling tired again. "It hurts to breath."
The doctor thought for a moment before stepping back blinking, then going to the lab to grab some things. He scribbled 'Collapsed Lungs' on the clipboard before hanging it on the bed.
Violet looked over at Liam. "I-I'm glad you're okay."

He smiled "Well I'm glad you are too, well for some of it." He looked at what he put down and looked at her chest and set his hand on it. Feeling what he can. He looked at Vi and smiled and set his hand on her shoulder "Do forgive me of this." He said and with that he reached under her ribcage with his other hand and pulled it up and out a bit, making it pop several times. He watched her knowing it was painful but it was to help her breath. Her ribcage has nearly crushed her lungs. He looked at her "You ok? Better?" He said trying not to chuckle.