Ashes To Flames IC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
"Right. I am no longer connected to Falco in any way. No assassinations, no terrorizing citizens...." He turned slightly to Violet. His tone of voice lowered slightly. "...no killing parents and kids. " He picked up Bitter and put it on his back, then went over to Violet. He kneeled in front of her. "I am sorry for all the evils I have committed in Falco's name." He reached over to one of the skulls on bitter and pulled out a piece of fabric. It was a small purple ribbon. He placed it in Violet's hands. "Truly sorry." He then walked out before anyone asked questions.

Liams eyes widened when he saw that ribbon being placed in her hand. He didn't know how to react or say. He walked over to Violet, slowly, and looked at her. "We truly are sorry, Violet...." He said as he kneeled down and then got back up and looked at her.

A table was thrown at a nearby wall, wood flying in all directions. Osi was in hysterics after the meeting, it was too much for him. The self-made scratches on his face were bleeding profusely and his throat was practically ripping itself apart from screaming. He couldn't function. All he could do was scream, bleed, and cry.

He ran after Osi and tackled him to the ground and bear huged "Cslm yourself, Osi! Out wasn't your fault! We were only following orders! We were just children!" He said as he pinned him on the ground. "Damn it, Osi! Stop! Think of mom and dad!!!" He yelled and punched him in the face to ease the screams and daze him for a bit. He got up and looked at the others..they just stood their staring at him. "They're brothers..." One said "They use to be the enemy!" one yelled, "We should kill them" another said as some stepped forward, some toward his brother. Liam pulled his gun and shot one in the arm "You get away from him!!" He yelled with fire in his throat. "Yes, we use to be the enemy, but I found out the he killed our parents! So I fought back and lost, but my brother stayed behind to be my informant. It took me almost four years to find the Violet! I need she'd need me! And I store I'd protect her and this camp! But you touch my Brother, I swear to Good himself, I will end you ask!" He screamed and walked over and picked up Osi and dragged him up on the stage "Stay calm. Understand?

Osi just stood there, blank. A guard came up to him and tried to punch him. He broke his arm. Then another. One by one, other members ganged up on the broken man. He got out his scythe and started cutting them down as they tried to touch him.

Violet stared blankly at the ribbon. Her fist clenched around it and her hand fell to her side, fire flickering in her eyes. "SILENCE." Her voice was crystal clear. "They are part of the team now and higher ranking. I hear another word against them and I'll deal with you myself." She glanced warningly at Liam. "Myself." She repeated. The rebellion went quiet, looking up at her, people backing away from Osi. "Now, I have some bad news..well." She sighed, "worse news. Zach!"

Zachary stepped up on stage. "Do I have everyone's attention?"

Violet stepped back..well, more stumbled backwards. Her words defied her condition, but she stood strong.

Osiris straightened up at once. "Y-yes ma'am!"

Liam just stood their sighing and then starts tapping his foot and looking around the room as they fought Osi and was brutally struck down. Violet screamed out, which scared the living piss out of him and jumped and fell from the stage landing on his face as everyone stopped. "Nice, dumbass. Real smooth." He said as he grunted as he was trying to get up on the stage but fell through the floor and was upside down with his ass in the air. Liam just laid their "IF ANYONE OF YOU START LAUGHING, I swear to baby jesus I will kick your ass! That includes you Violet and you Osi!" He said he tried getting up but fell all the way through and shot up and got to his feet and climbed back on the stage. He looked at everyone and Violet "Not a word. Shut your face, Vi." He said as he patted himself down.

Violet rolled her eyes. "Niiiiiiice." She said, her voice very sarcastic.
Zachary stopped speaking, looking at Liam. "Dude..you okay?" He asked, more worried than humored.
A few members chuckled, but stopped, looking back at Zachary.
Zach sighed. "Can I go on without any interruptions now?" He asked with a sigh.

Liam just stared at Zach and looked at Violet and rolled his head. And just looked ahead.

Zachary nodded. "Thank you. Now. My message: Falco will attack in less than a few hours," He glared at a few gaspers. "And Violet makes ALL calls." With that, he let Violet speak.
"My only command is no one touches Falco..I will kill him." She said, a dark tone to her voice as she glared around. She couldn't back up the glare. "Ace.." She blinked a little.
Ace stepped forwards and caught her as she collapsed backwards. "Zach, take everyone to their rooms.." he said, setting Violet gently on the ground.
She wasn't breathing well and her eyes had rolled shut.
"AYE!" Ace yelled. The doctor came up from the audience as they filed out, Zach leading the way.
The doctor kneeled over her. "I told you not to push yourself..." he growled, but didn't do anything, simply standing up. "Take her to her room...lock her there." He sighed, turning away. The one thing that appeared as he turned was a flicker of triumph in his eyes as he walked towards the medical bay.

Falco rode around on his midnight black horse. "LET'S MOVE!" He commanded over his soldiers, a malicious grin on his face. The armies marched out of the gates, starting down the road. To victory they chanted, to death they feared, but to be cowardly was death either way, so to battle they marched.

In two hours the battle will commence.
In two hours, many innocent will die.
In two hours, lives will change.
In two hours, all will be revealed.

And in two hours, the hero will fall..

Kokierra was about to start busting out laughing as he saw Liam fall through the floor, but stopped himself. He had already been to disrespectful to him; Kokierra didn't need anymore of those kinds of outbursts. When he saw Violet fall back, he almost ran up onto the stage when he remembered he had orders from Liam to stay by the entrance to the stage. He decided against his orders (he figured he can deal with the consequences later) and ran up next to Vi. "Miss Violet! Are you okay!?" He asked, worried. Violet had grown on him like an older sister, so he was always worried when she got hurt.

Osi made sure to not let her fall. "I'll handle it from here. Come on lass." He picked up Vi and carried her to her room. He locked the door and sat down next to her. "Can't just leave you alone now can we? I'm making sure you don't do anything stupid." He sighed deeply and fetched a cigar from his pocket and lit it. "Damn Doktor." A smile spread on his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Violet didn't respond to Kokie..in fact, she didn't even respond to being carried into her room. She had made her call, but could she hold it up? She didn't need to.
Ace looked around. "Okay, orders..orders.." He went over towards a board of buttons and hit a green one. A loud, shrill alarm went off. The troops stopped going to their rooms and immediately started to their respective places, their battle positions. The war is about to start..

Zachary knocked on Vi's door. At this point on she was in extreme danger. "Hey! It's Zach!" He yelled.

Violet started coughing..badly. Her lungs hurt, her ribs hurt, her throat hurt..are my lungs collapsing..no..I'm breathing..God..why can't I get up?!?! She stopped coughing.

Outside, Falco and his armies came over the horizon, Falco in his bloodied white armor and the armies with their flags held high. "NO ONE IS LEFT ALIVE! THE TRAITORS ARE MINE!" He roared over the ground, smiling demonically.

Violet opened her eyes, staring at the ceiling. She knew the plan.

Ace and the Captain made sure everyone was in their practiced locations, hidden from Falco's view, before climbing to the roof to hide.

Never underestimate the strength of a fallen soldier.

"S-Sir! What should you have me do?" Kokierra asked Liam. He didnt have a designated spot and admittedly was nervous but put up his happy and fearless front.

Osi fetched some pain pills from one of the pouches on his pants. "I know you want to go out and fight Falco. I don't want you to, but if you must, take these. They'll help your ribs and stave off the pain." He placed them on her dresser and put on his mask. "If I don't see you again, make sure to find out what that ribbon is to you." Sicarius burst out of the room meeting up with Liam and Ace, streaks of bright purple light cutting through the space he was running in. "Where am I needed, brother?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Violet nodded slightly. "Okay.." She said quietly before Osi left. As Ochi did, Zach burst in the room.
"Vi! He's coming aft-"

"Shhh." Violet said, squeaking a little as she sat up. She took the pills and swallowed them, closing her eyes for a long minute before looking at Zach, taking the mask from her face. "Zach. Until further notice you are not to tell of my location, condition, or my captive. Understood?"

Fear crossed his face. "Y-yes..ma'am."

"I know what Falco wants..but he's getting more than he bargained for." She pulled something out of a drawer beside her bed, wrapping the ribbon in her hair as she pulled her hair back. She put the mask back on, slipping the unidentified object into her pocket. "Go. Tell them they'll see me soon, to leave me alone."

Zach nodded and backed up

as Violet moved past him, taking a small high-powered rifle from the wall and sitting on her bed.

Zach backed slowly away, terrified. She's going to die?! He moved quickly up behind Liam. "Leader Vi wishes to be left alone." He said quietly, head down.

Falco's troops reached the border and a shrill alarm sounded. Gunshots began as the battle commenced, each person fighting for their own reasons, unified against the Hierarchy.

Zach waited for Liam's, Osi's, and Kokie's response as he did not have the answer to why. He could not look up at them. He could not hold the secret if he did.

Falco grinned, scaling the wall quickly and hiddenly, as all the commotion took attention from him. He went towards the ventilation system, his visor glowing bright red with bloody victory and his armor gleaming white. He jumped into the shaft, looking for vent A-6. Vi's room..

Sicarius broke through the Rebel ranks and headfirst into the Hierarchy, hacking the front lines to bits to try and rile up his troops. "Come on you bastards! LETS KILL ALL WHO WISH TO STAND BEFORE US," he yelled holding up the head of a dead Hierarchy soldier. The sight got the Rebels' blood boiling, as they started to fight with renewed vigor. Suddenly the Hierarchy forces stopped and let a man through. A man with a rather peculiar mask on...

"Doc Scratch. I haven't seen you in ages!" Sicarius ordered his men to stand down, making the small battlefield silent, save for the two giants in the middle. "The Rebel's still call me that, eh?" the man said. They reached into their pockets and took out a cigar at the same time. They both laughed. "It's good to see you, old friend. Although a battlefield isn't exactly the place for a reunion. Let's get back to business." The Doktor cracked his knuckles and took a stance, ready to fight. "Men, let's rip them apart! Show them the might of loyalty!" The battlefield roared to life the two opposing forces fighting like rabid dogs, coating the ground in a thick coat of blood.

Falco dropped into the room, smiling. "Ahh..the little princess still asleep I see?" He said in a soft voice.
Violet was laying back on her bed, mask on, pistol in her back pocket.
Falco moved over beside the bed, holding a knife over her throat as he gently touched her shoulder. "Hey..Wake up." He smiled.
Violet opened her eyes. "Long time no see..."
Falco's smile went away. "You know what..I have a different idea." His smile grew as he pressed the blade into her throat, barely cutting the skin. He forced her to her feet. "I'm walking you directly out..to see your little friend's reactions." He laughed.
Violet breathed slow and short, but shook her head. "Let..them...find..out.."
Falco smiled. "Whatever you say, princess."
Violet flinched. That was what her father always called her...
Falco dragged her towards the vent, deciding the leave the way he came.

Zachary was fighting behind the base, opposite of Osi. The entire base was surrounded by the hierarchy. "KEEP IT UP! DO NOT LOSE FAITH!" He yelled to the fighters of the Rebellion.

Sicarius and the Doktor were trading blow for blow, a flurry of blades and fists making the fight and death zone should anyone come near it. They finally broke away, Sicarius infinitely worse for wear. The radius of his left arm was jutting out, bleeding profusely, while the hand of the same arm had long since been unusable. The armor parts of his gear were shattered, metal fragments littering the battlefield, and little fabric remained of the suit upper part. "Looks like the Devil got some new tricks." He laughed slightly before collapsing. Dok's injuries were rapidly healing, making the only thing hurt on him being the cigar in his mouth that was cut in half. "Looks like the King has one less enemy to put up with right now. My work here is done." Dok walked away nonchalantly from the Rebel base.