Ashes To Flames IC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Violet clenched her teeth and whimpered a little. "What was that?" She said, waiting for the pain to subside slightly before unclenching her teeth. "That hurt..but it's not too bad to breathe n-now."
The doctor returned with a roll of bandages and a bottle of water. "We're gonna wrap you up." he said, glancing at Liam. "You wanna help?" He asked, handing the bottle of water to Violet.
Violet took the bottle and took a small sip.

He looked at the doctor and his eyes widened "What do you mean by 'Wrap her up'?" he said as he looked at Violet and blushed and started to get nervous, which no one had ever knew that was possible so in order to his it he took the bandages. His hand shook a bit and looked at Violet and nodded. "Trust me?"

"I mean wrapping the bandages around her injured ribs." He said watching her.

Violet nodded. "Yeah.." she said quietly. "I do trust you." she sounded slightly better with a clear throat.

A man walked down the hall and into the Med Bay, with a rather large scythe on his back, no care of whatever guards stood before him. He sat down in a chair and started fiddling with a coin he pulled out of his pocket.

"So this girl here is Hierarchy Enemy #1? Cute." He chuckled to himself an gave Violet a once over. "Cute indeed." He grinned, winking at Violet in an attempt to get a reaction.

He nodded and and bandaged Violet lightly and as he finished a man walked in the Medical room and made himself at bay. He looked at the man and chuckled at what the man said, "She was till I should up. Now both of us are on the hit list." He said as he saw him wink at Violet and shook his head "Dont even. Don't underestimate her, trust me. Especially since shes the commander of the rebellion." He said and tapped his shpukder as he as well was second in command with Acer. Thoughts ran through his head but none about the new guy but worried abo iu t Violet. She sjed her life for him and she didn't need too. The Kings righr hand girl knows who is with the rebellion and the king will find out and put her life in even more in danger. "You risked your life for me when I told you to stay back. The woman I fought knows me and...." He said to Violet and stopped as the new guy was still in the room. He set his hand on her shoulder and chuckled "Next time don't be so reckless. Don't really feel like taking over this place by myself. Especially with Acer next to me." He chuckled "Speaking of the devil, where is he?" He asked Violet.

He nodded and and bandaged Violet lightly and as he finished a man walked in the Medical room and made himself at bay. He looked at the man and chuckled at what the man said, "She was till I should up. Now both of us are on the hit list." He said as he saw him wink at Violet and shook his head "Dont even. Don't underestimate her, trust me. Especially since shes the commander of the rebellion." He said and tapped his shpukder as he as well was second in command with Acer. Thoughts ran through his head but none about the new guy but worried abo iu t Violet. She sjed her life for him and she didn't need too. The Kings righr hand girl knows who is with the rebellion and the king will find out and put her life in even more in danger. "You risked your life for me when I told you to stay back. The woman I fought knows me and...." He said to Violet and stopped as the new guy was still in the room. He set his hand on her shoulder and chuckled "Next time don't be so reckless. Don't really feel like taking over this place by myself. Especially with Acer next to me." He chuckled "Speaking of the devil, where is he?" He asked Violet.

Violet looked at the new guy when Liam finished. "Acer's in training." she said quietly. "You the new recruit?" She asked, wincing as she pushed herself to sit up.
The doctor was about to tell her to stop, but gave up. "Don't overexert yourself." He said before leaving.

Liam put his hand on her back to help her up and agreed with the doctor and looked at him "Thank you, I'll take care ofbit from here and I'll look after and..." Looked at Violet and encinuated his finished words "...make sure she doesn't over do things." He said as he looked at the new recruit. "Looks like it. I'll take him and train him and see what he knows. If that's ok with you." He said as he looked at her hoping she would say yes.

Violet looked over the recruit. "I wanna know what he knows about us first." she said, smiling faintly. "Before I decide." She added. "And I think his name was...Osi, I believe?" She said, still watching the man.

"Yes, milady." He said with a slight drawl as he got up from his chair and knelt at Violet's feet.

"Osiris Gainsborough, at your beck and call." He got up and sat back in the chair. "I know a great lot about you especially, Violet. I knew the exact location of this place, not that it isn't hard to find. I know that you are indeed Violet, age 18, leader of the Rebellion etc. I know that you started this little rebellion at age 13 and has led it to this very day. I also know you grew up alone, as your parents were killed my the King and his regime." He said the last part in a rather sad tone then fastened something off of his belt. It was a steel mask in the shape of a skull. His face turned into one of sadness and regret as she showed her the mask.

"Remember this, Violet? From that day 5 years ago? The day that Falco killed your parents?"

Attachments

• metal_skull_mask.jpg
    metal_skull_mask.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3
When he pulled that mask out, his eyes widened. He himself knew that mask very clearly. His fist clinched, veins started popping out from his arm but his suit was covering them. He never took his eyes off that mask not for a second. Anger started to rise within him. "That Mask..." He said silently to hmself. That mask to a story, a past...his past.

"Maybe if I put it on you'll remember better. Hopefully the image will make you remember." Osiris put on the mask and pressed on the side of the mask. The eyes were lit with a purple glow and the mask heavily altered his voice into something rather.....dark.

"This is the mask I wore while I was a member of the King's Royal Guard. My call name was Sicarius. This is the face of a past slaked in blood and screams. This is the face of Falco's former assassin."

Last edited by a moderator:
Violet looked away immediately, closing her eyes. "Take it off." she said quietly. "Now." She couldn't look at it. It was too harsh, too..angering. She managed to glanced back over before looking at Osi's feet. "Put it in the vault." She added. "It might come in handy...later. But I do not want to see it until I say, got that?" Her accent thickened slightly. It did that when she was angry, even though her voice sounded calm.

"As you wish." Osiris took off the mask and handed it to her. "I don't know where this Vault is." He turned away and picked up his scythe. "I'll.....I'll be in my room if you want to talk." He slowly walked out of the med bay.

Violet took the mask hesitantly, but didn't look at it. "Okay." she said to Osi. She set the mask beside the bed, taking a deep breath and clearing her mind. She sighed, partially glad she had someone like him on her side now, yet slightly wary that he was.

He watched him walk away. He looked a Violet and grabbed the mask. "I'll put it up. I'll be back." He said as he pressed the back of his neck and his helmet came on. He followed Osi, his mind raced with questions. He watched him walk into his room and him as he followed into Osi's room "What the hell are you doing Osi! If they find out that I use to be the Kings right hand man it'll destroy them! I told you that I'd let you know about the rebellion and send you inside! I wanted you to stay with them! Be a inside man! To follow the kings plan and let me know so I can give it to her! I know you want Falco dead but tgeir deaths will soon be avenged...brother." He said to Osi.

Anger flared within Osiris. "Don't you dare fucking question me!" Osiris punched Liam square in the nose. "You are to say NOTHING" He grabbed Liam by the shirt. "IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!"

Violet nodded slightly, falling backwards back on the bed with a sigh and closing her eyes. "I guess I should sleep." She mumbled to herself, crossing her arms, wincing, and uncrossing them. I am going to die here...I hate this. She thought to herself. Being in the infirmary was worse than being dead in her opinion. You where useless to the rebellion that way.

Osiris paced back and forth in his quarters, frantic because of what just happened with Liam, and his own feelings about the information he held in his mind. He walked out of his room at a hurried pace. Hopefully she was not asleep. He couldn't wait to see what she wanted to know. It was driving him mad. He walked up besides Violet's bed and waited for her to talk to him.

Violet heard someone and opened her eyes. "Oh..hi Osi." she said. "Need anything?" she asked, shifting a little so she could face him better. She wasn't tired, but she wasn't exactly happy either.